Personal Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbconor
dbconor
351 Followers

"My stiffy is getting harder to hide, and I'm right at the head of the table, working her back and neck. I slowly work down her back, and she slowly wraps her hands around my waist. That's all the hints I needed, so I just reach over and grab a nice firm handful of those gorgeous ass cheeks. I'm bent over her," Mike explained, "so her head in my abs, her hands are around my waist, and both of my hands are pulling on her ass. She spreads her legs a little, and I can feel the heat and moistness of her pussy on my fingers.

"Holy shit," I let out. My cock was straining for release.

"She lets out this long moan and, right then, she pulls my shorts down like nothing to it." My stomach was now exploring my toes and my mouth was so dry it hurt to swallow. This young stud was telling me how he defiled my wife, and I couldn't get enough. "She reaches for my cock with one hand and kisses it," Mike said. He's now developed a stiffy of his own and is shamelessly pulling on his shaft, as if he needed to adjust his junk while wearing only a towel. "She's like worshiping my cock, kissing the head and tracing her little dainty fingers along my shaft. She's moaning and licking her lips. I couldn't take it. I buried my finger in her tight little pussy, and she swallowed my cock like a pro."

My cock jumped at the implication that my wife was an expert at oral. "Holy shit," I repeated.

"Oh man, can that girl suck cock. She could fucking give lessons."

"Yeah," I said, trying not to sound wounded. "So that's it, she just gave you a blowjob?"

"Fuck no!" Mike said, almost sounding offended. "We both had about three months worth of pent-up frustration! She had me in her mouth for about a minute before I threw her on the bed and fucked her brains out." Mike went into vivid detail about my wife's sexuality, her ass, how her pussy felt from the inside, the noises she made. I knew, of course, most of that, but with me, she had never made some of the grunting and squealing noises Mike said she made.

"At first, she kept saying, 'oh my god, you're so big, so big!' It's not my first time, so I know women say that to most guys. You know, to get us going. But then she was like, 'oh god, you're so much bigger than my husband.'"

A short spurt of cum shot involuntarily from my cock.

"By the third time that night, I don't even think she knew her husband's name."

"Really? Three times that night?"

"Actually it was closer to like five or six. We fucked like rabbits." He went on to describe in perfect detail, all of the rooms in my house where he fucked my wife. "We were at it for days! We both called in sick the first few days that week and just fucked like crazy. I mean, like hanging from the chandeliers, repressed nympho stuff. My dick was raw by the end of it."

"I'm surprised it ended," I said, honestly.

"Well, her husband called to say he was coming home Wednesday night."

"Oh, too bad," I said, remembering that call.

"It was so nasty though." I was afraid I knew where this was going. "I'm sitting on the couch drinking a protein shake, trying to get some energy back. The phone rings, she gets it, and starts talking to this poor fucker. As she's talking, she drops to her knees and rips open the robe I'm wearing and shoves my limp dick in her mouth!"

"Oh, wow," I stammer.

"She's blowing me, trying to get me hard, while talking to her fucking husband. 'Mmm, hmmm,'" Mike was mimicking my wife with his cock in her mouth as she talked to me. "That's not even the nasty part," Mike added. "When she gets me fully hard, tickling my balls, all that, she turns around and mounts me, reverse cowgirl! She's bouncing up and down on my cock, going 'Yeah? Mmm-hmm, that sounds great honey. Okay, I'll see you tonight then. Can't wait.'"

I remember that conversation. She was out of breath; I thought she was jogging.

"I take this as a challenge and start driving deeper into her, as far as I can go. I pull her tiny little waist down in me, driving my cock as deep into her as ever! She's still talking to her husband, still composed, so I slip my thumb up her ass."

"Holy fuck!" Rachel had never really tried anal with me. I had played with her ass a few times, but she always batted me away.

"Yeah, man. She lost it! She starts slamming herself onto my dick and thumb. And then leans over and makes me stand up, and starts slamming into me doggy style. She goes, 'hold on, hon, I got a call on the other line,' and puts this wimp on mute. She kicks it into overdrive, practically screaming at me. 'Fuck me, you fucking stud. Fuck my ass, give it to me.' She's slamming her tight little body against my cock. My thumb is all the way in there, and I can feel my cock going in and out of her. She's grinding up and down. She's fingering her clit like a pornstar—it was crazy.

"Finally, she comes. She tenses up for a minute and then keeps pumping into me. She nonchalantly gets back on the phone with her poor fucking husband. 'Hey, sweetie,' she says. 'Sorry, I'm out for a quick jog and Sue called. No it's okay,' she says. I get the feeling that she's holding him on the line for something. She pulls herself off my cock, spins around and pushes me flat onto the couch. She plants herself between my legs again and pushes my legs into the air. 'Oh, honey, one more thing,' she keeps talking to this schmuck, even though it sounds like he wants to hang up."

I remember that call. I was on a break when I called her, and I was trying to get back to the meeting with my client. Everyone in the conference room heard my end of the call, if not hers.

"So she's between my legs, her pussy juices are dripping down my cock, lubricating my nuts and my asshole. I mean, this cute little wife is fucking nasty. She's talking to her husband, dragging this out, and goes, 'I did something naughty.' I'm like, fuck, she can't be telling this guy now. As she says it, she sucks my cock into her pretty little mouth, deepthroating me. She pistons up and down a few times, then slips her finger up my ass and hits my prostate. I fucking erupt all over her face. I mean, she was drenched in my cum. In her hair, down her chin, all over her tits. I'm sure there's still cum in that guy's living room.

"I'm practically screaming as I cum, but she's covering my mouth with her hand, so her poor schmuck husband doesn't hear. I hear him going, 'whattya mean, honey?' Then, doused in my cum, she goes, 'Oh sorry, I swallowed a bug. Well, I spent a little on the credit card. Never mind, we'll talk tonight,' and hangs up. What a little nympho."

"Wow," was all I could do. My raging hard on was pretty obvious, and I didn't see the point in trying to hide it any longer. Mike was also sporting wood shamelessly.

"Yeah, that was a fun couple of days." Mike was again lost in his memories of my wife.

"So that was it, huh?" I knew it wasn't. I imagined them fucking every time she went to the gym.

"No way, man. She's a fucking nympho. She's been living on my lap for a month now. She keeps me so damn busy, I'm having a hard time seeing my other clients. In fact, she's coming over tonight for an all-nighter again."

"Really?" Rachel hadn't mentioned to me that she would be going out, and I knew that I wasn't leaving town again until next week. "What...what about her husband?"

"I dunno. I guess he's traveling again. She said she wants to do something more adventurous, so she invited one of her friends tonight. She won't tell me who, but it should be pretty fucking awesome!"

Just then, another guy walked into the sauna, and the conversation died down. Mike left a little while later, and I left in a daze shortly after that. As I was getting dressed, my phone went off. It was my wife, Rachel.

"Hey honey, I have some bad news." I had a feeling this was going to be a lie. "You remember Petra from the office? She's the receptionist you always ask about." There are no ugly women named Petra, and Rachel's receptionist was not exception. She was tall, had huge tits, long legs and a gorgeous face.

"Yeah," I managed, a lump in my throat.

"She just broke up with her boyfriend, so I'm taking her out for a girl's night tonight. Is that okay?"

"Sure, honey," I offered sheepishly.

"You can take care of yourself for dinner? I may be home pretty late."

"Sure you will, slut," I thought to myself.

Later that night I got a text from my wife. "Honey, it's been really long one for Petra. I'm going to stay over tonight. See you tomorrow." I'm sure I'll hear all about this from Mike.

dbconor
dbconor
351 Followers
12