All Comments on 'Personal Trainer'

by dbconor

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why would anyone want a wife like this?

Or even fantasize about it? I don't get these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brain dead story

What is the excitement here?

Wife is cheating.

She is doing things that she would never do with him.

This is exciting?

Anybody that finds this stimulating deserves a long lonely life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another sicko author.

What slime pit do these fools crawl out of. Luckily when the sky starts to lighten they have to crawl back in and pull the muck back over themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
it

Good job but

its still a cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
another fag with not balls

next month she'll be fuck a hamster

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
well dear when you get back

From your date with Petra we have a date with your ass.my cock is going to be so far up your ass it will come out your mouth. Oh by the way tell mike he owes you a couple years worth of gym visits free.im tired of paying you to do gym just to fuck...and when do I get my shot at fucking you for a whole week. Oh yeah when you get home call Mike I want him to listen to me fuck your ass,.matter of fact I want you to tell him you're sorry you can't come see him for a while because hubby just fucked and beat your ass so you wont be able to make the gym for a while till your ass cools down..What she is doing is fucking cheating ..so they both need to learn a lesson .Get his sorry ass fired and do nothing but fuck her ass for the forseeable future He gave her permission then she went behind his back. Her and the gym instructor needs punished. Him fired and have to move away and her getting her ass fucked by hubby for a cpl year. Plus bring a gf home for hubby to fuck occasionally during the next year.like say weekly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cheater

Wifey was told that he doesn't mind her experimenting but he wants to know about it. Well this is a full blown affair with her keeping it a secret and even having sex on the phone with lover with hubby unknowingly in the dark. She does things for her lover that she doesn't do for hubby. This last fib about a late night girl's night out just shows that she is out of control and has no respect at all for her hubby and apparently he can't satisfy his wife. Hubby is a fool if he doesn't confront her as he has lost all control of her and actually he has lost his wife and I would not be surprised if she dumps his sorry butt in the not too distance future. Well written and would like to see another chapter to see how this plays out. Thanks for sharing.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
Not an openen marriage

Just a cheating and lying spouse. Deciding to swing together, or to have a hot wife together is one thing....having a cheating lying spouse is quite another, and then as a husband accepting the lying and cheating is just crazy, so for me this story pretty much sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
my wife

Wish that had been my blonde beautiful wife with Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why had this been submitted

When the story is shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
too long

as a matter of fact one word was too long for this piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A sizzling twist

Mike in the sauna unknowinly giving details of sex with the wife of the man in there with him was hot as hell. It was just what the hubby had wanted and had urged his wife to try for many months. That she did and kept it secret from her hubby is technicallly cheating, but really what difference does that make? Maybe she had motives, like discovering herself first before spinging the news on hubby. She clearly understood what she did was his strongest fantasy. She dropped more than enough hints the idea was interesting to her. They both are believable and likeable. This is a LW story the way the category was intended, and I hope more chapters appear, giving us a rich picture of this couple experiencing how shatteringly good wife sharing really is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
dumb

cuck fetish trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Five - BUT

I can easily relate and vividly see how such a relationship could get to where these two are; however...

He openly tells her that other guys want her and even suggests she experiment (not with any details but - suggestive), she pursues the flirting and the fantasy until finally she goes all the way.

First, she has him to her home and has marathon sex nonstop for a few days and even insults her husband by keeping him on the line while having varied sex with her lover...this is not a hotwife - this is a slut with NO RESPECT whatsoever for her husband!

Second, she goes full court press and nonstop fucking with her lover, sneaking and screwing his brains out, nothing off the table and keeps it from her husband...Lying!

Third, she gets upset with husband by his continuing to fantasize about Mike while they have sex (he had no clue) and then their sex time is diminishing.

Fourth, she does the ultimate and tells him she is spending the night with a girlfriend when all along she is spending the night with Mike. The lying is the newly self-discovered slut and she loves it.

Finally, hubby will wake up and realize she is not a hotwife, she is a slut, a cheat, a liar and not above abusing him. I think a short affair with her confessing to him (both comfy with it) and moving along would be hot. My first wife had two affairs, she traveled with her job and one was on and off for a few months whole away on weekend and the other was for a couple of months with a local businessman that all the local secretaries had the hots for...she spent dates, evenings and weekend with him while I traveled abroad for 9 weeks. Both times we talked about it, I did not get aroused, loved her and I knew, her me as well, she was invigorated and we moved on - there's a difference. BTW, did I or would I encourage it - NO, women had burned their bras and there was a new social redeemable and random acceptance for hooking up. Twice in 18 years, no problem, especially since I was gone seven months out of the year between 3-5 trips per year

So far, he doesn't seem like a wuss or a wannabe cuck, just a guy who had offered her a chance to try and get her reward that she was very much still attractive. What would be interesting is to read how he handles it once he realizes that she is in reality a wannabe cougar, a slut, a liar and has no respect for him or their marriage.

So, how about it? Do you like cucks, wuss' or are you favoring a mans' world. He doesn't need to BTB, but he sadly needs to walk away! Write for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Trash

This story may be okay for some cuckold...it seems this site gets to be home for cucks of the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
not hot.

The fact that you and your wife shared in role playing and that she knew it turns you on and you even gave her permission to do this, for her to sneak around behind your back and cover up what she's doing is not hot it's wrong.

My wife and I have a hotwife relationship and she is open and honest about what she is doing at all times. She has a regular friend that she sees 3-4 times a month but will occasionally meet someone new.

This past Friday I was on my way home from work when i got a text from her telling me to get dinner on my way home as she was going to see her friend and would be late getting home but I should keep myself awake because she would be bringing me home a very wet kitty to play with. I texted her back to have fun and enjoy herself. She texted back she intended to and to please be hard and waiting when she got home. I wrote back I already was. She then wrote I know I love that about you.

About 3am I get a text from her telling me she is on her way home with a photo of her bent over with a view of her ass and his cock buried half way inside her pussy that her friend took with her phone. I texted her to hurry because I was so hot I might have to take care of myself.

She got home about 20 minutes later walked up to the bed pulled back the sheet then took her bra and panties out of her purse and lightly brushed them against my hard cock. She took off her top and slid out of her her very short skirt and mounted me. Her pussy felt so hot and wet. She then went on to tell me all about her night as she rode me from their first kiss to all the different positions they tried. She said he came 3 times inside of her and asked if I liked the way her cum filled pussy felt. I just moaned a yes. She asked if I liked taking her from behind because when her friend had her bent over the couch he commented how he loved the position because he had a great view of her ass and could see his dick going in and out of her. She asked him to grab her phone and take a picture of what he was seeing because she wanted to see it from his view. She told me she told him this so she would be able to text me the photo on her way home. I lost it at that point and started cumming inside her hearing her say that. She giggled and said after he took the picture he started pounding her hard and fast and shot his last load inside her from that position just like I did. She then gave him a very long kiss goodbye telling him she had to get home to me or I might wonder what she was doing. He thinks she is cheating and I am unaware of what she is doing. I love my hotwife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sorry..., but

First of all the agreement was no secrets. All bets are off now, and that stupid fucking cucky boy needs a good punch in his face. Next the stupid fuck should have just ruined her evening by straight up calling her out. No one in their right mind gets an erection in this situation, let alone coming a little. His pre-frontal lobe must have gotten hit a few too many times. What an idiot. No self respect. What a loser. All that is left for him to do is go to the trainer's place and shoot him, his wife and Petra or wait until he goes out of town, come home early, and then shoot them in his marital bed. No charges will be pressed then. She especially disrespected him in their home on the phone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
not hot anon is just as sick as the author

I wish you all would kill yourselves and stop poluting the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This was worse than a Penthouse letter.

One thing to have an open marriage, another thing to cheat on your spouse. It doesn't matter if he wants it to happen or not, the fact is, she is lieing to her husband about being faithful. And if she willing to lie about that, how many other lies has she told him? The worst part? She doesn't even feel guilty about it.

Sad. Very, very sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the narrator's friends call him "Stu"

which is short for STUPID.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Open relationship or cheating?

A man or women fucking another person when your partner is willing, and of the same mind, this is acceptable within the 'rules' you both agree to. They have a agreement . That is acceptable.

If she or he goes off and has sex with another person and violates the rules. That is cheating. Not acceptable.

CharlieB4CharlieB4about 11 years ago
Ok but

Liked the story but he has got to decide is he a cluck or does he get revenge and kick her to the curb

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
So Grow a Pair

And do something, you wimpy jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
puke

lil dude, you really think this shit would be hot? you are a cockold idiot.

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago
Cheating

His offer was for Rachel to fuck other guys, so long as she told him afterwards. She hasn't kept her end of the bargain.

Of course, there is another (outside) possibility, that the entire 'affair' is a set-up, that she's got Mike go along with it to spice up sex with her husband.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Hubby & Bull are OK

Neither male has any gripe about the other. Hubby encouraged Bull to go for the cougar, even after he knew it was his Sweetie, and they have talked about the action once it started. Bull does not realize that her hubby is his advisor on cougar-chasing, and is NOT the wuss Sweetie has represented Hubby to be! If Sweetie had followed the agreement, Bull would be welcomed by Hubby to everything he has been given 'sub rosa' by Sweetie, and the three of them would be happy as little clams!

Very nicely imagined and presented.

5* and favorite...

I am not sure about a continuation...I agree that Hubby should have great trouble maintaining ANY relationship with someone who has been THAT underhanded and disrespectful to him! A dissolution story does not sound that interesting unless the reader likes elaborate and extreme BTB details! But, Sweetie did MOSTLY follow the intent of Hubby-Fantasy wishes. She now has lots of support for the notion that she is STILL attractive.

Reconciliation sounds very unrealistic, given Hubby's character. Fundamental inconsistency is even less interesting!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Well; the author has a good start going.

And I want to see what the author has in store for the poor husband.

She is deffently cheating on him by fucking around on him, and not telling him about her sexual tryst, but will he let her get away with it, or is he going to call her out on the fact that she had been unfaithful.

It would be humiliating for the husband, given the fact that he would be okay with her fucking some one else, as long as he knew about it, but she wasn't honest enough with him to let him know she is fucking around on him.

The author has several choices on how the outcome of the story will be.

He can let it all slide and take the humiliation she is giving him, and become a wimp cuckold, probably losing self-esteem in himself. Thinking he isn't man enough to satisfy his wife sexually, and she had to find someone else to fulfill her sexual needs.

Or he could call her out, having her explain her actions and find out if she is going to keep on fucking around on him, and then try to trust her again if she tells him she won't cheat anymore, and if she tells him she won't give up her lover, he kicks her to the curb.

Or he could just bring up the fact that he knows that she is fucking around on him and since she has opened the marriage to other people, he is going to find a sweet little girl who wants to fuck him and he will be spending a lot of time with her, and most likely killing their marriage.

It will be interesting to see what the author has in store for the poor naive husband .

Whatever the outcome of the story is, I'm sure it will be interesting, since the author has spun a good tale so far.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Males who want to share their wife...

...are trying to ensure that the genetic journey for their particular DNA comes to a halt.

-If the wife loses respect for him, she'll move on.

-If the wife just discovers a better option than him, she'll move on.

-If she falls preg to her lover, and doesn't tell her 'partner', then he gets to carry the other man's responsibilities, pay for a cheating wife, and give money to a child that is not his.

If you play with fire and your wife decides she likes the adventure better than the domestic front, then blame no-one but yourself.

The writing is on the wall with this one. She is lying to him at the drop of a hat. She'd rather spend the night with her new bf than her hubby, and it's all his fault. Well, mostly, anyway. If she were really worthwhile, when hubby suggested she get boned by someone else, she would have lost all respect for a guy who really didn't see her as the partner and soul-mate she should be, but a sex object in his fantasy. She should have just divorced the fool and found a real man straight up.

Instead, she's taken up the game and is wallowing in her betrayal.

Meh. serves them right. Hope the divorce proceeds are split properly when they get nasty with each other... when she decides that hubby is now just a nuisance in her fun, and he feels dumped. The proceeds being split properly are 70% to the lawyers, 25% to her, 5% left for the idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Hubby's definitely getting a raw deal. As other commenters have mentioned the lying by the wife is definitely not what hubby had in mind and needs to be dealt with.

Also, I would think the hubby besides being upset about the lying, would be pissed sweetie is getting so adventurous and inviting a third to join with her lover. Do you not think hubby wants some threesome action sweetie??

Good read!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 11 years ago
Mediocre

All depends if this turns to cuck dhot or uour husband recognizes the differences between swinging and her cheating, yes it is cheating given her deception. Choose wisely for chapter two author.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
To use these sort of stories for idea source for revenge or consequence stories

@ Anon Males who want to share their wife... X_JohnDoe_X wrote a revenge/consequence story, where the sicko made his young wife sex with the main character. The main character divorced from his cheating wife and the young wife leaves the sicko for the main character. She will be the main character's second wife, then family with children. Somebody could write consequence story about this genre with similar plots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Story Line, But Cheating Wife

Having the affair told to the husband by the lover was a very good touch. However, the wife was dishonest. That turned me off. Keep writing you have talent.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsalmost 11 years ago
Exhiliarating Story, Sad Vision of What is Cumming

Too bad, seemingly well rounded, sensible and down to earth guy, a well kept and intelligent, attractive wife of twenty years and she comes out of the closet!

This is a deceptive, lying, sneaking slut who wants what she wants, selfish, uncaring and all of a sudden having no respect for her years of marriage, let alone a good husband. Yes, he hinted at her trying a different man once and they would see how they felt about it...suggested - not confirmed or parameters discussed.

Hubby needs to keep his wits, face the facts and reality of his wife's adultery, lack of respect and realize the woman he married, respected and loved has left the building. Open his eyes, pay attention to the people around him and see if women are actually attracted to him and why - it'll help ease the pain if he begins to see that he has qualities that women want. Lunch with some attractive single women and maybe joining the Friday after work crowd might be good for his ego, his self esteem and prepare him for being alone after all these years.

Guys like this are soul mates for life, extremely loyal and so he needs to start adjusting to his new life. He knows, she is not the wife he knew just a few months ago, this was a woman now that he would never marry or want to grow old with!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Where do all you sick fucks come from? You have a fucking FETISH and a sick one at that. Please post in FETISH as we are not sickos!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story!

Ignore the haters. Looking forward to Part 2! :)

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 11 years ago
Not a matter of Haters

Why if you don't agree does the other person's comment become "hate", but if you do Wow, you sure are smart. It isn't a matter of "hate" it is a matter of trust! Either you can depend on and trust a person or you can't. Lying and cheating betrays trust...doesn't matter if it would have been OK or not, because the situation was NEVER discussed, rather it was accomplished in hiding and covered up by lying...so trust is lost, and if you can't trust your spouse to "have your back", what is left?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Would've preferred honesty from the wife/gf.

Fit a lot of what I've experienced with my partner. Was getting excited for a reveal from the wife with a sheepish nympho grin like she was caught with her hand in the cookie jar but the ending here and the secrecy just felt like cheating and deceit.

Still a good story, but didn't care for the ending.

JuliaHandelJuliaHandelalmost 11 years ago
Entertaining cuckold fantasy

First person narration worked effectively. Author maintained consistency in dialogue that sustained interest in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ready for chapter 2!

Time for ch 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Definitely want part 2

good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
crap

why the fucking disrespect when he is willing to let the slut fuck strange cock?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
they could have all played together,but

now she's just a piece of shit!...scrape her off and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

Absolutely fantastic. Love it. Well written, realistic and believable. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Be Careful

As they say, be careful what you wish for. He fucked up and now needs to cut her loose. He can use adultery as a reason. He did not authorize her running around behind his back and she is lying to him as well. The way the story ended, he is a wimpy fool and she is nothing but a worthless slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love this story

One problem: family photos. The trainer was in their home, there would have been pictures. Even if he hadn't been looking closely, he should have noticed a picture of her husband, and realized who he was.

KentuckySubKentuckySubover 10 years ago
Hey, boys...It's Just a Story

You boys sure do get yourselves worked up about these cuck stories. Makes me wonder why they ring your bells so hard. What are you overcompensating for? For that matter, why read them if they upset you so badly? Unless you're trashing the author as a way to cover up your little erection.

This wasn't my favorite story--the wife has permission, so why the secrecy?--but it's decently written and a nice twist on the cliches. I look forward to reading how you infuriate the Puritans in part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
KentuckySub, it a story true

but for the fact so many are like you or the writer, that get off on as your name says "sub" which is short for a woman's "bitch". It pisses a lot of men off because cum stained panty lickers like you, fuck it up for real men. Experimenting is one thing, trying new thing with your wife/lover is fun. Being a wimpy bitch while your wife is getting fuck by her boss/mailman/personal trainer is not. But then most of you wife watchers think is so erotic watching your wife in uncontrolled lust with your paperboy is hot. To me is just gay and you're proving you aren't a man. The guy in this story was a step away from being a super cuck, it's bad enough he's a willing one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hates fags but loves

tossing salads, stop smoking cocks and get help you conflicted euchunoid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice nice but,

Are you going to give this guys balls back to him and make a great BTB story for your reader?..........

Please and Thank You,

bill.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another dump the cunt story

Do it now before it's too late.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2*

This story really had potential. The man should've been an equal partner. Coaching her and hearing about each time. Maybe seeing the two in action at some point. But instead, she full on cheats on him. Not even in a tasteful way. There are some good cheating stories, but they're dealt with realistically. Just like porn is now. Make it more like real life so it can be actually fantasized about.

Pros: Gym setting

The way he found out

They both wanted it

Cons: She became a bitch to him by lying when he told her he actually liked the idea of her with another man

She went from normal to insane, crazy horndog too quick

The man lost his backbone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dump

He should dump the conniving bitch,double quick.

EasypeterEasypeterabout 6 years ago
Good details

Follow her into the bedroom and dress her the way you want her to dress. Slutty cock sucking whore cfm pumps. Be ready to take her ass when she gets home in the morning telling her about your friend at the gym. SURPRISE SURPRISE!

49greg49gregover 4 years ago

Well, hubby pushed her into it. "As you sow, so shall you reap," as the good book says. But hubby seems into it so no harm, ho foul. I'd like to see another chapter where she finds out that hubby knows, or hubby finally tells her he knows. Maybe hubby tries to get Mike to include him in a threesome with Mike's 'hot girlfriend' LOL.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

First drop a 50lb kettle bell on assholes head, then sell the whore to a Peruvian Whorehouse. Problem solved cuck.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

What husband in his right mind would encourage his wife that swore to God and attendants he would forsake all others? Didn't read this shit! NO STARS either!

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

Good story, well written. Why do the comments below all dwell on the morality of the characters in this fictional story? If you don’t like cuckold erotica then go and buy a Mills & Boon romance or a Barbara Cartland romance where the sex is confined to ‘heaving bosoms’ and ‘panting’, and all the stories have a ‘happy ever after’ ending. I love cuckold stories. The more cheating, lying, deceit and debauchery, there is, then the better I like it. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You must be a total cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey morons if you are commenting about how could you be a loser cuck or marriage is sanctual, why are you reading these stories and further wasting your time commenting?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well that's a really good way to get rid of your wife. Wonder if he's got another on the side or if he plans to buy an RV and travel around America on his lonesome. Whatever, he's looking at a permanently empty bed in his very near future.

dl1209dl12093 months ago

Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous