Personal Trainer Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita's lips clamped onto the hard nipple, feeling its rough texture against her tongue. She licked around the aureole, over the hardened nub before sucking it into her mouth, letting her teeth scrap across the very tip. Rita enjoyed feeling another woman's body respond to her touches and Katherine responded with enthusiasm and zest. She had this woman's body twisting and thrusting against her as she kissed and sucked on each nipple while her fingers played inside her tunnel thrusting in and out. After a few minutes of satisfying herself, she pulled her fingers from Katherine’s hot canal and slid them up to rub her ever growing clit. It was now not a matter of if she could make Katherine climax but a matter of when she would be hit hard by her orgasm. Rita's mouth and fingers picked up speed as Katherine's body undulated against the wet shower stall.

"Ohhh ... yesss ... mmmmm ..." were the sounds of passion from Katherine's mouth as she tried not to scream out her pleasure. She loved the feeling Rita's mouth and fingers were having on her body. She felt the intense heat and desire well up inside her until she felt she would scream. Placing her own fingers in her mouth, she sucked them hard as her body began to jerk and spasm as she gave her body up to lustful pleasure. Thrusting her body against Rita, her body froze for an instant before the floodgates of her orgasm opened. Panting heavily, she encouraged Rita to rub her clit harder before trying to pull away from the intense sensitive pleasure. She grunted against the fingers in her mouth as her body swayed back and forth releasing its juices on Rita's fingers which were now lodged deep inside her pussy.

“Ohhhh fuck my hot pussy. Ohhh … yeaaaa … that’s it. Mmmmmm I’m going to cum” she yelled in the empty locker romm. Katherine gasped for breath as she felt the heat inside her body explode into a kaleidoscope of colors. Thrusting her jerking body against Rita, Katherine rode the wave of her orgasm until she felt her body release all its sweet juice on Rita’s fingers.

Sliding back to reality, Katherine whispered "Thank you" into Rita's ear as the two women held each other in their arms. Taking Rita's hand which had teased her clit and pussy to orgasm, she kissed the palm and then suggestively sucked on the fingers that had penetrated her womanhood, tasting her own sweet nectar. She sensed Rita's dilemma at not having a chance to release her own sexual tension. "Now it's your turn" she whispered, letting the fingers slide from her mouth.

Katherine bent at the waist, wasting no time searching out Rita's breasts. Licking around the swollen globes of flesh, her tongue traced a trail wherever her mouth went until she found a hard nipple. Licking around the aureole, she felt Rita's fingers in her hair pulling her firmly against the large hard nubs. As she sucked on each breast, her fingers found Rita's mound feeling the cleanly shaven mound under her fingertips. She delighted in feeling the smoothness of her womanhood. Rubbing the wet slippery skin, she heard Rita moan when her fingers penetrated between the swollen outer lips.

Rita's body tensed with anticipation, waiting for the moment Katherine's fingers would touch her clit. She was still surprised, pushing her hips towards her fingers, moaning when Katherine's long fingernails rubbed over the sensitive bud. She groaned loudly as she reached down, grabbing Katherine's hand and holding it against her, encouraging Katherine to rub further. She gasped when Katherine's teeth pulled on one of her nipples, pulling it out as far as it would extend, then letting it go only to recapture it and suck it deep into her mouth. Rita felt hot sensations flowing through her body and knew it wouldn't take much for her to orgasm. Her body had been simmering since this morning, when she saw Katherine staring at her in exercise class.

Katherine plunged two fingers into Rita's pussy as far as they would go, feeling Rita's kegal muscles clamp around them, trying to keep them lodged inside her. Rita’s hips jerked with each thrust of Katherine’s fingers, moaning her approval loudly. Katherine had other plans for this woman though, letting her mouth fall away from the delectable nipples and kissing her slippery skin as she fell to her knees. Pushing her thighs apart, Katherine felt Rita's thighs open, allowing her access to the opening of her treasure trove. Licking down her stomach, she felt Rita's hands in her wet hair guiding her downward toward her treasure pot. When her lips arrived at the top of her mound, Katherine stuck out her tongue and wiggled against her outer lips until it penetrated inside and touched Rita's engorged clit. The low moan from above and the urgent push against the back of her head told her she had hit the right spot. Katherine licked around the sensitive bud before capturing it between her teeth, sucking it gently into her mouth. As she licked against the slippery knob, one hand found Rita's tight buns squeezing each hard muscle. Her fingers found the crack of her ass and rubbed against the rear opening, pushing against the tight restriction. The water from the shower made her fingers more slippery and Katherine pushed insistently against the tight opening until she felt her finger slid inside Rita's ass.

Her body tensed when Katherine's lips made contact with her clit and she felt an overwhelming heat in her pussy as Katherine assaulted her clit with her tongue. Her hips gyrated against Katherine’s insistent tongue as she brought the heat building inside her to near the boiling point. Looking down through the cascading water, she watched Katherine's head bob up and down, grabbing her hair and pulling her tight against her wet body. When Katherine's fingers found her ass, Rita felt a shiver shoot though her body. She loved having her lover play with her ass cheeks and when her fingers stroked her rear opening, Rita tried to spread her legs wider hoping she would fuck her. Her eyes closed and she felt as if she would faint when Katherine's finger slipped inside her rear. Pulling Katherine's head harder against her mound brought new waves of pleasure in her body.

"Ohhh ... yessss ... lick my hot pussy ... ohhhhh ... ughhhhh … fuck my ass … " she called out softly, encouraging Katherine to lick her harder.

Katherine pushed her finger deep into Rita's ass, feeling her sphincter muscles tighten. She slowly fucked her ass, pulling her finger back until it was almost out and then shoving it deep into her. She picked up speed when she felt Rita's body respond to her ministrations. Licking against her clit, Katherine teased the pearl with the tip of her tongue, feeling Rita's fingers, curled in her hair; pull her tighter against her sex.

A loud groan escaped her lips when she felt Katherine's lips again capture her clit between her lips and suck hard. One hand left Katherine's head and rubbed sensuously across her own swollen nipples. Taking one between her fingers, she tweaked and twisted her nipple as she cried out her pleasure. She pushed back against the shower stall and as the water hit her upturned face, she felt her body go rigid as the first wave of her orgasm hit. Rubbing her own breasts with one hand and pulling Katherine's head against her throbbing clit with the other, Rita felt wave after wave of intense pleasure course through her body. Her hips undulated under the attack of Katherine's lips until her clit became too sensitive, urging Katherine to pull her mouth away. But Katherine remembered her own sweet torture and continued to suck and lick her clit and fuck her tight ass as Rita’s body jerked uncontrollably in orgasm. As her body slid slowly back to reality she felt Katherine's finger slip out of her ass and massage her cheeks as her pussy throbbed with lust.

Pulling Katherine to her feet, Rita embraced the woman tenderly in her arms. "Thank you too for the wonderful climax" she whispered in her ear before kissing and licking it lightly. Pulling back a little Rita looked into Katherine's eyes and said "now that we got to know each other a little better, why don't we go have some lunch at my house and enjoy the afternoon as we discuss how I can help you with your hubby's birthday present."

"Mmmm that sounds like a wonderful idea" Katherine replied, kissing Rita hard on the lips to tell her she approved. Katherine felt her body begin to respond to this wonderful woman and thought of the delights they would have together after lunch.

12