Persuaded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no pain as it entered. Only a feeling of opening up, of being filled to the fullest, as my hands squeezed into my pecs. My eyes went back to Gina to see her standing by the bed, staring at my invaded ass, as Tim just kept the prod driving into my depths until he bottomed out with a sigh. Once he was fully embedded in me, Gina looked into my eyes. I reached out my hand, and she took it and gave it a squeeze, before placing it on Tim's shoulder to join my ankle there. I grasped both ankles in my hands and spread myself even wider apart, to feel him enter me as deeply as he could possibly get. The overwhelming physical and emotional sensations of that moment will be forever imprinted on my mind.

I looked Tim in his eye and said, "Fuck me, Tim. Fuck me good!"

He began the old in-out motions, gently at first, but soon was humping into my hungry flesh as hard as he could, at my begging insistance. He let my legs down, and I wrapped them around his waist, my heels kicking his ass to get him to fuck me harder yet, my hands at his shoulders, my eyes locked onto his. I stretched up and kissed him, then. He kept fucking me like this was to be his last act on Earth.

"Let me up! I want it from behind!" I mewled.

Tim laughed when I whined at his withdrawal, and laughed again as I got into position as quickly as I possibly could. I had to have that cock back in my ass, and I'm sure both he and Gina knew it as I begged for its return.

I thrilled to the feel of his sack swinging into mine as he hit home. I was rocking on his long warm thick cock so hard, so fast, that all he needed to do was stand on his knees and let me fuck myself on it. I imagined huge breasts clapping together on my chest as I got so royally fucked. I was back into that feminine frame of mind, it seemed, and loving every second of it. I felt like I could take the entire world up my ass, and it might not be enough. My fingers gripped the sheets in an iron hold as I thrust my ass back again and again. I was tiring myself out, but I couldn't seem to stop, My breath was coming in ragged sobbing gasps. My toes were curling up into tight little fists on my feet. My legs were pumping my bottom back and forth onto that lovely warm throbbing penetration. My heart was beating at an alarming rate. I was begging him not to stop, and sometimes I was just spouting ecstatic jibberish.

All too soon, I felt him grip my hips tightly, his fingers digging into my skin. He held me still for a moment, and I could feel his thickness swelling inside me. Then he lay down onto my back, reached under me, and gave my cock a few strokes. I felt the hot pulsing splash of his seed burning inside me even as I felt my own spurting out of me. I howled in need, I pumped my juice onto the towel under me. I rocked back on his softening member, still wanting more, more and even more, as he began to shrink inside me.

The words spat out of my mouth before I could stop them, when his cock shrank & began to slip out of my stretched out fuckhole - "no no no NO!" and I fell onto the bed on my stomach.

The two of them laughed softly at my cries, and I blushed as I looked into Gina's face to see her smile. Then my eyes travelled down to see that she was naked, save for a rather intimidating strapped on dildo jutting out from her loins.

"Looks like you're hooked, Sam," she grinned. "Maybe I can help out a bit?"

As Tim slipped off my still-gasping form, my legs spread wider all by themselves, it seemed, and soon I was again filled to the brim, but this time by the woman who I had wanted to fuck just like this for so long. Gina fucked me good and hard that night, and it was days before I felt ready to try anything like that again. Tim was the watcher, this time, though he took his role much farther than Gina had. His hands and lips were all over me, his words of encouragement prodding me along with Gina's phallus. His presense seemed to give her impetus to fuck me even harder than Tim had. I was a raw worn out rag doll when they finished working me over. Gina and I cuddled while Tim dressed and left us, with her cock still inside of me.

It's been a couple of months since I lost my "gay-ginity," as I tend to think of it. These days I find myself dropping in more frequently than ever before. Yeah, I eventually got to fuck her, too, and it was unbelievably great. I can't get enough of Gina's warm mouth, her hot pussy, those fantastic tits, or that beautiful ass of hers, but whenever Gina gets in the mood to fuck me, well, I have to say that I have never refused her, and I doubt that I ever will.

Gina said she wants to watch again this weekend. She's invited Tim and another guy over, and she says she wants to watch them tag-team me all weekend long. Well, of course, I'm going to go for it. Tomorrow's the big day. I don't really understand what she gets out of watching me get fucked over and over, but if that's what she likes, who am I to refuse her? Besides, I find that I really feel totally fulfilled when I have a big cock or one of her strapped on cocks in my ass. I wonder if she's turned me gay. Nah! I'm too stuck on her to be gay! I really AM looking forward to it all, though, in a very big way.

12