Nathalie's Makeover

Story Info
Nathan gets femenised by his wife.
10.3k words
4.59
97k
135

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,542 Followers

Where to start?

My name is Nathan and I am a married man, wed to my beautiful wife Vivian for three years. I work as a software engineer for a local manufacturing plant. Vivian works as an office administrator at a local paint distributor and in a word she hates it. Vivian has always been obsessed with fashion and everything there is to do with it.

All she ever wanted was to be a beautician. Unfortunately that opportunity was stolen from her by circumstance. When she was still at school, she got pregnant and had to drop out. She was only sixteen at the time. School rules were stricter at that time than they are now and the moment she started to show she was forced to home school. It caused such an enormous strain on her family that the schooling aspect never really happened. Her boyfriend turned out to be a real arsehole. He left her to front up to her parents and then dropped her like a hot potato.

Vivian had no choice but to drop out of school because she couldn't keep up with the program she was given. She was left to struggle through her pregnancy by herself, she had to live at home with her parents. Her world came crashing down around her when she miscarried. The mental anguish from it left her feeling empty and lost. Eventually she was able to put it behind her, but it took time, lots of time. She got a job as a checkout girl at the local supermarket, but really struggled. Her relationship with her father had collapsed when she got pregnant and although he didn't disown her he was old school and they argued all the time. She took the checkout job just to get away from home.

We met years later through friends. I won't bore you with the details of our courtship, but we were married within the year and happily living together. Viv is the outgoing gregarious go getter where as I am the quiet achiever. In many ways we were the perfect couple we each brought something different to the table.

Our life was simple but Viv wanted more than anything to move back into the field of beauty and fashion. We couldn't afford for her to give up work altogether so she started studying online to become a beautician. She loved it. She wasn't happy to just study, she wanted to be the best and really threw herself into it. Evenings at our home became a procession of her female friends coming around for haircuts and makeovers.

Viv developed a reputation for being the go to person amongst her friends and they loved the fact they were getting free quality haircuts, styles and makeovers. They got to use all the latest products. She was so popular she managed to turn it into a little money making opportunity. She specialised in doing makeup for her friends and colleagues who were going out on the town. Part of her diploma required her to complete set projects. She then had to photograph the before and after photos as she finished projects and send them in to her tutor for appraisal. That meant her friends got cheap makeovers and Viv got free models for her class projects.

We set up a small salon in our basement. We did a pretty good job of the salon set up and managed to make it bright and warm. Viv was making more money from her little side-line than she was from her day job. I wasn't complaining because the consequence of her business was this stream of pretty sexy women constantly coming and going. Some of her friends were bloody hot. Because of Viv's love for fashion her clients would often use her for checking out their choices for dates and balls.

She did their makeovers and then they got to get all dolled up. Viv would add or change accessories for them. Sometimes they brought lots of different outfits and tried on several different ones. Depending on who it was, I would make up some fictitious reason to hang around the little salon hoping to get a glimpse of her friends changing.

Viv picked up on my little ruse early on and made me suffer. I am sure she shared my secret with some of her friends because she would call me in and ask my opinion as the girls tried on different dresses or whatever. She always made them model and pose. A couple of her friends really enjoyed it and they tortured me showing glimpses of panties. Carol who is a gorgeous little pocket battleship is busty, bright and bubbly was the worst offender.

She took a lot of satisfaction in making me feel horny and uncomfortable. She didn't even bother using the changing room. She quite happily changed in front of me and teased me. She always made a big deal of making sure I turned facing the other way as she changed but she knew damned well I was peeking in the mirror. Fuck, she was sex on two legs. Together they teased the shit out of me. It didn't do our love life any harm though. It always made me as horny as hell watching.

Viv always seemed to appreciate the extra steel in my weaponry after Carol had been around. Some of the tease became part of our foreplay. Viv took great pleasure in making sure I was aroused. Carol was the worst because she knew, some of the others I don't think knew, but Viv didn't chase me away when they were here, she was just sneakier.

Life was good and going smoothly, Viv was getting good grades and comments from her tutors. She was making extra money from all of the makeovers and her photographic skills were growing. Every other day she would grab one of her friends and used them for her projects as allocated by her tutor. That was all good, until she ran out of friends.

I suppose it was bound to happen at some point. One evening she had been on the phone for hours ringing around her friends frantically trying to find someone who was free. I could hear her curses and moans as each one turned her down. She was trapped she needed to have her latest project finished and filmed and sent back before the next day. She was paying the price for being a bit lazy during the week and leaving it to the last minute.

I knew I was in trouble when she sidled up to me as I watched TV. She walked over standing right in front of me. She reached down and moved my face from side to side and lifted my head back as she murmured, "Hmmm." She got a big grin on her face walked away muttering under her breath but returned with a fresh beer for me. She snuggled up beside me on the sofa and grabbed the lobe of my ear with her teeth. Her roaming hands slid across my chest and then slunk further south down over my abdomen, caressing and massaging as they went. Her lips slid over the bare exposed skin of my neck as she draped her leg across over mine, "Would you do something for me baby?"

"Yeah, sure if I can bub. What is it you need?"

"Well," she giggled, "I need a model."

"What sort of model?"

"Full makeover," she whispered.

"So what do you want me to do about it?"

"Well..." She paused for what seemed an eternity. "I want you to be my model." The look of confusion on my face egged her on. "Darling I have rung everyone I can think of. I can't think of anyone else to try everyone is busy."

Through tightly clenched teeth I mutter. "So what do you want from me?"

She giggled, "I need you to let me give you a little makeover." With her hot breath blowing in my ear it was hard to focus.

I chuckled, "Blimmin heck bubs please tell me this is just going to be a men's haircut?" She shook her head in the negative. I was worried now. "Well what the hell are you talking about?"

"I am going to turn you into a very sexy little babe."

I laughed out loud as I tried to swallow my nervousness. "You're taking the piss, surely? I am not making a fool of myself Viv. Flaming hell everybody would laugh their bloody heads off."

She held on tightly to my arm. "No honey, I can make you look completely different, no one will even know it's you. Not even your mum would recognise you."

"You're joking right?" Initially I thought she was joking. "Bub I am not going to let you make me up as a girl."

"Nate, nobody will know. Please babe let me try. Look if it doesn't work then I won't take any photos. Nobody would even know. If it's that bad I will just have to tell a little lie to my tutor. I will say that I have been ill or something. Please darling. It will be just between you and me."

I tried to make light of it. "Bub this is just silly, Blimmin heck look at me, I would make one butt ugly girl. If you're going to lie to her why not do it now and get it over and done with?"

She laughed, "Don't be so sure about what you will look like. I might surprise you. I think you might actually look hot. I promise that no one will ever know." Her hands had drifted further south and she was now caressing the hardening steel bar hiding in my underpants. "So this will be just between the two of us?" I asked hesitantly.

She giggled, "Honey no one will know, plus I will promise to make it worth your while." I saw the look in her eye she wasn't going to be discouraged.

I figured I would force the issue a little. "OK, then you better make me an offer I can't refuse if you are serious."

She cackled a little. "So what do you want? Name your price." Wow that startled me.

"Ummm OK I want you as my sex slave for the weekend. No limits and you aren't allowed to say no." That got her attention. She hesitated for a few moments.

She bit down hard on my ear lobe. "OK Mr., I will agree to be your dirty little sex slave, but there will definitely be limits. You have to stay away from my bum." Now that made me laugh. That had always been of limits and I wasn't even contemplating that.

"Deal."

She smiled broadly. "OK then, lets go and get started." She dragged me into the bathroom on the way and shaved me taking a lot of time to make it as close as possible. But scarily she didn't stop at my face she shaved my chest and upper arms. When I asked, why she explained that the head shot had to show from the shoulder up.

She kept the beers flowing ensuring that I kept my buzz going.

We descended down into the salon. Once she had me seated in her chair she opened up her laptop and started to scroll through makeup tips for feminising the male face. Then started in earnest. As she washed my face she ran her hands all over and gave my cheeks a pinch. "Wow hon I didn't realise it but you have really feminine features."

I was a little put out. "Hey piss off."

She giggled. "No I am serious you are going to look cute."

After she gave my face a thorough wash she started with a foundation and concealer. Then she started on my nose and then eyebrows. I did freak out when she started plucking away at my eyebrows. I snatched her hands away. "Hey cut it out. I have to go to work tomorrow."

She frowned. "Do you want a sex slave or not?" She went back to work but conceded. "I will only trim them, nobody will even notice."

It made me nervous I must admit. I work in a mostly male dominated workplace and I would get no end of shit thrown at me if this got out. We were working on a new software upgrade for a multinational corporation. It was a big team and I was just one of the guys but I knew if any of them even got a whiff of this it would be the end of my credibility.

Viv just kept working away. She had covered the mirror so I couldn't see what she was doing. When she got to my lips she commented, "Wow I have never really looked at your face like this but babe your lips are bloody amazing. For a guy they are incredibly full, I had never noticed that before. God they are going to be awesome. You are going to look gorgeous honey."

I just rolled my eye, "Yeah whatever!" I didn't believe her for a single minute that I was going to look like anything other than a bloke in drag. I just knew I would look ridiculous.

As she was applying the false eye lashes I again got twitchy. "Do you have to do that? I mean it's going to be ridiculous anyway."

"Just relax hon, it's going to be amazing. I can't wait to see the finished product."

She was busily toiling away and I was getting a little turned on. The aroma of her scent was making me aroused. Viv was leaning over me and she was so close. I was starting to feel overwhelmed and my senses were in overload. I am sure she was rubbing her nipples all over me as she worked.

Her commission brief was a night at the opera look. By the time she pulled a blonde wig up over my head I was starting to get anxious. I was at least interested in the result. She stood up and leaned back taking in the completed look. She was just shaking her head but she had a big smile on her face. I was confused she was smiling but shaking her head. "WHAT," I cried. "What is the problem? Is it that bad?"

She put her hands on her hips. "Darling you are done and I mean I am looking right at you and I just can't believe it."

She reached over and pulled the cover off the mirror. Oh my god! I was blown away. I was speechless my mouth was dry. "Well," she smiled, "What do you think?"

"Flaming hell bub, I can't believe it. You were right about one thing. I don't recognise myself."

She snuck up behind me as I admired myself in the mirror. She spun the chair around and sat on my knee. Before I could say anything she slipped her arms around my neck and her lips locked onto mine. Her tongue glided in to tango with mine and the little kiss became a torrid passionate toe curling kiss. She moaned into my mouth as she was held me tight. I had never experienced a heat or hunger like this with Viv.

"So what do you think? I bet you would bang her wouldn't you?" She smiled.

I was struggling for breath after the kiss, but as I looked in the mirror, yes she was right I would definitely fuck her.

As we recovered a little she giggled. "Oh my god honey I have always wanted to kiss a girl. That was amazing." She quickly fixed up the smudged lipstick and took some photos for her assignment.

This was the bit that I was nervous about. "Babe who exactly is going to see these pictures?"

She sniggered, "Only my tutor and well... I guess it depends on whether you behave."

I grabbed her arm. "OK, please promise me that regardless of what happens you will not show these to anyone else."

She laughed loudly. "If you are nice to me I might keep them in my folder, but if you are nasty then they will come out just when you least want them to."

After she posted the pictures she dragged me upstairs. In bed she was impatient and stripped of my clothes and ravished me. We had never kissed this much in our lives. She loved it and for that matter so did I. God I was as hard as a carbon steel rod. As we were lying together snogging she placed her hands on my head and pushed me down until my mouth was hovering over her pussy. "Don't hold back hon, please I want to feel those lipstick covered lips on me."

I might be slow but I can take a hint. I buried my tongue deep into her heaving snatch. I licked the length of her swollen slit. I kissed, I licked and sucked her outer lips and she responded like I had never seen. Her body quivered and trembled. As I slipped a couple of fingers into her I felt her pussy walls clench my fingers tightly and her hips started to gyrate and thrust back at my marauding fingers.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh God." she moaned over and over. "Oh my fucking god. Fuck that is so good, oh fuck."

Normally, Viv is sort of quiet not reserved just quiet but tonight she was on fire. Usually she was never into oral, she had complained many times that she didn't like it, but tonight, tonight she was so into it. Her hands were tangled tightly in my hair and she crushed her pussy onto my face and she fucked me, we weren't so much making love as she was fucking me, just using me for her pleasure. Her hips lifted right off the bed and her body was like a tightly strung wire.

"Fuck hon, I am coming. Fuck oh fuuuucccckkkk..." she screamed.

As I collapsed beside her she rolled over and kissed me but burst out in laughter. I looked at her. "What didn't you like it?"

She shook her head. "No it was incredible, but next time we need to find a makeup that won't smudge so easily." She reached over to the bedside cabinet and lifted over a mirror. I saw straight away what she was laughing at. My face was covered in lipstick and smudged makeup.

Then the coin dropped. "Next time!" She smiled wickedly. "Hell yes darling that was amazing. We are definitely doing that again."

The scary thing was when I dragged my arse down out of bed in the morning she was pouring over the photos from the previous night. She gave me a quick kiss and made me a cuppa. As we munched through our morning toast she was in a really bubbly mood.

"Honey these photos are really great. I still can't believe it's you. You should have been a girl you know that don't you."

I blushed bright red as she leaned across the table for a steamy morning kiss.

I raced off to work wanting to get in early for our new project. The lead engineer was a big burly woolly haired barrel chested Frenchman named Yves. He was a monster of a man but a real character. We had been working pretty closely together on this project and although he was a character he liked things done the right way. He disliked tardiness.

The last month or so had been really tough and we were under the pump. The day was long and hard and it was another late finish. As we were getting ready to leave, he was heading back to his hotel. During the day I had heard him complaining that he was sick of hotel food so trying to curry a little favour, I invited him round to our place for dinner. He was pretty keen He had been staying at the hotel for weeks and was well sick of it.

Viv was a bit gutted when I turned up unannounced with a guest but she got over it as Yves worked his charm on her. I didn't realise what a charmer he was. With his cheesy French accent and his charm he soon had her eating out of his hand. Over the next few weeks she had me invite him back regularly for dinner. I noticed she went to a lot of extra trouble on her appearance when he was around.

She had been pestering me relentlessly to model for her again. But I had been holding her at bay I was uneasy about the whole thing. I felt uneasy because well to be honest I liked it. I liked it a lot but I was feeling a little embarrassed and ashamed. I come from a very staid straight background. Dressing up in and wearing makeup wasn't something I had ever considered.

I was nervous about what Viv would really think. Did she think I was some sort of fucking weirdo? Viv though, is not a quitter and kept at me until I folded and she managed to get her way again. The reality of course is I wasn't fighting her off that hard. The emotions that she uncovered in me were real and I was inexplicably drawn to it. The bonus was the sex. It had been amazing the first time.

This time she started the same way as last time but as she started to shave me she begged me to let her go further.

I put up a valiant fight. I fought her off bravely although she dropped her bottom lip and got a bit sulky. Again we went through the makeup routine but this time I was shocked by how pretty she made me look. I was truly amazed at the transformation and I felt so sexy. She had to disappear to answer the phone while I was sitting in the chair staring into the mirror. I mean there staring back at me was a very sexy woman. Fuck I was amazed at how I looked.

If I didn't know it was me I would have been thinking, how the girl staring back at me from the mirror was totally fuckable.

The moment she walked back in she busted me staring into the mirror. She laughed. "Yeah love I would fuck her as well and believe me I am going to." I felt completely embarrassed and tried to play it down but she pulled me into another of those sexy kisses. God there is no arguing with her when she gets her mind set on something.

The night ended the same way as the first with us making love long into the night. It may have even been hotter than the first.

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,542 Followers