Persuading PeeJ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched fascinated until the little slit-hole in the top pearled with a drop of precum, which, on the next stroke, distributed itself over the whole of the visible part of the head. I wondered how intense the sensations he was feeling were. I became aware my own were beginning to get out of control. I knew that whatever happened, no matter how horny I became, I mustn’t lose control. This was all just a watching brief. That’s all, just to watch. Nothing more.

His hand movement were gathering momentum and now the whole of the head was exposed. His hips began to thrust and for a second I caught his eye, then his eyes seem to almost close. In a hoarse whisper I urged him on.

I knew he was not far away. “Go on, go on, come for me, let me see you come” I implored.

It was maddeningly erotic for me to just watch and I finally succumbed to my own lust, suddenly totally overpowering and irresistible.

I just couldn’t hold out any longer and undoing my jeans I plunged my hand inside my panties to the sodden crotch. I wear my jeans tight and it was almost impossible to get my fingers further inside me than first-knuckle-deep in spite of all the lubrication. I desperately wanted to feel something inside me. Instead, I tentatively touched my clit – sending bolts of electric shocks charging through me.

As I watched him he looked at me and saw what I was doing. The look on his face was one of amazement. Even at this stage I don’t think he had any idea he might see me like this. As my fingers danced on my love button, I think the sight was the final trigger for him as almost at once he let out a guttural cry and from his cock thick white streams of cum spurted upwards and blobbed over his stomach and chest.

If watching me proved too much for him, so it was the same for me watching him. His climax immediately precipitated my own. Emanating from that miniature bunch of nerve ends it cascaded throughout my whole body, mind and soul, engulfing me totally. Believe me, it was one of my best ever.

I started to return to what passes for consciousness and looked over to Pee J. His breathing was becoming less erratic.

His cum was so gooey it just stayed pretty well where it was on his heaving chest, hardly dribbling down at all. His hand continued pumping slowly for a while with cum oozing all over his fingers.

“That was fantastic,” I told him.

By now I’d removed my hand from my panties and looking at their silky wetness, a wicked idea came into my mind. I leant towards him. Somehow Pee J seemed to know what I was thinking and taking my hand steered my glistening fingers to his lips where sucked them like there was no tomorrow. He was so avid in his sucking and licking I wondered if he had ever done that to another guy’s cock. I don’t know if it was turning him on again – it certainly was me. I loved it, and going along with the game-play, gently began pumping my fingers in and out of his mouth.

First my eyes locked with his and I could tell that if I ever had a guy hooked, I definitely had Pee J. He’d become half soft but as I glanced down at his cock, I could actually see it now start to rise again.

A wave of power swept over me, amazed that I could induce such a response in a guy so much older and I suppose, more experienced than me. At that moment I knew I could do anything I liked with him. What’s more, I had no intention of passing up my chance.

Removing my fingers and still standing by the bed I began undoing the buttons of my blouse. I was determined to milk the situation and undid them one at a time. I was going to make this a real tease as I knew for years he’d be gagging to see my tits, bra or no bra. As for taunting him, I’d once told him I’d had a picture taken of me topless on a beach, and he’d desperately tried to persuade me to show him, but I never would.

When I had all the buttons undone I pulled the remainder of the blouse out of my jeans only allowing him to see a limited amount of cleavage. Then, when I deemed I had wound him up enough, I slid my shoulders back allowing the blouse front to open fully and let it slip off behind me onto the floor.

His eyes were riveted to my tits, his eyes practically popping out. When he unconsciously licked his lips I knew he wasn’t disappointed. I had worn my prettiest bra, sheer white, half cup with lace trim. They were also slightly translucent, but, in any case, my nipples were so hard that they produced noticeable bumps in both cups. I wagered myself that for Pee J this was Christmas, New Year and birthday all rolled into one. God, I was enjoying this attention.

I know I should have left it at that, but somehow I couldn’t stop myself. I unhooked the bra at the back and slid the straps slowly down my arms. Pee J’s eyes were practically out on stalks. He was hardly the first guy to see my boobs but I’d never seen anyone so fixated by them before. If he was like this just looking at them, what would he be like if I let him touch them?

This was getting out of hand. Sure, I had intended to get him to wank for me if I could, but that was supposed to be all. I’d never intended to let him see me doing it too. Now here I was without a bra, the flies of my jeans open, and thinking of letting him feel my boobs. Just thinking about it, that’s all. I had no intention of letting him actually touch them, did I. Did I?

The very idea produced a distinct throb in my pussy. Yes, actually, at this precise moment, I would very much like him to feel my tits, roll my dark nipples in his fingers, squeeze them, maybe give them a twist and then . . . and then kiss and suck them. The throbs in my pussy were becoming more frequent. I knew I would never be able to ignore them, they had become too urgent, overpowering.

There was a look of sheer bliss on Pee J’s face. I don’t think I will ever forget that expression. Pure joy. How could anyone be so enamoured with a bit of someone else’s body, I thought. Then, I thought of and looked again at his cock. Then I mused, well, yes, perhaps. It was fully hard again and slightly throbbing, you could see the blood (and sense the desire) pumping through it. The personification of sex.

I was feeling very pleased with myself and I permitted myself a slight smile, and in spite of his preoccupation with my tits, he lifted his gaze and looked at me.

Having got this far I decided that a bit more fun would not be out of order. Just a little more to see if I could wind him up just that fraction more. Just a bit more, then I’d back off again. I was absolutely not going to give into my lusts.

I remembered something I had seen in a porno and forgot my resolve. I took hold of his cock and squeezed out the remainder of the cum. There was more than I expected. Great! Enough for both my nipples. I coated each of them liberally.

Then, I leaned over him until a breast was just above his mouth.

“Do you want a taste?” I asked in my most disarming voice.

Shit! Was he eager! He did the lot, sucked, nipped, pulled, squeezed and lots of prolonged suckling – heavenly! Then his other hand started fondling my other tit. It was when he got to the nipple that I knew I my control was beginning to slip. It was so lewd to think he was sucking up his cum on my teat.

It was somewhere around this point that I knew I had got to the point of no return. It had definitely gone too far now for me to stop there. The drink and the moment had fractured my inhibitions and I still wanted more. I loosened my jeans and somehow got them to my hips and then over my bottom and finally kicked them off.

Pee J was staring intently at my thong-covered crotch. It didn’t cover much and was partially see-through anyway, and by the way he was looking, my guess was that my juices had made the crotch wet and by now was probably more or less transparent. Good. All the more to tempt him. He’d just come, but he’d said that he could even do it three times in a night, so now was the time for him to prove he could do it at least twice on the trot.

I looked at his cock. He looked at my crotch and then sure enough I saw the partially flaccid thing twitch slightly. Then a truly beautiful sight, I was watching his cock swell and harden and begin to rise up. I was doing this to him and I wasn’t even touching him. He really must have it bad for me. Now things had gone so far, I had no intention of missing my opportunity. It looked irresistibly inviting.

I gave him my other boob to suck and I’d never seen such lust in anyone’s eyes. Boy, was I enjoying this.

I straddled him, knees on either side of his chest. Of course my legs were spread and his eyes hardly diverted from the junction where they both met. I knew he must be able to see my pussy lips through the wet material. At the same time I could feel his cock, hard as a rock now, pressing against my bottom.

I raised myself off my heels and moving forward slightly took hold of the headboard. I knew that my crotch was just above his face and I was equally sure that he must be breathing in the smell of my sex.

Then, wow, a bolt shot through me. I looked down and he was nuzzling the gusset of my thong. I think it was mostly his nose he was using – he sure must have a lungful of my scent. Then something else, he was using his tongue on me, running it up and down my lips and trying to force his way right into my slit. All that was preventing him from actually penetrating me with his tongue was the micromesh of the thong material.

But it wasn’t enough. I wanted that tongue up me and to feel it directly on that little button that was throbbing with raging desire. I no longer cared about anything else, I had to have that tongue on my clit and up inside me.

Now I also wanted him to see my pussy, to see my cunt. First I wanted him to see, then to taste, then to eat my cunt out. I wanted my cunt eaten instantly. My cunt was all that mattered. Only this would bring me the imperative relief I desperately craved, but I knew it would also drive him wild too, and not just for now. I knew I had him just as hooked as though he had been snorting coke. I was not only overwhelmed by the sex, but also for the power that I knew I now had over him. It was wonderful. I was light-headed with what I realised was true girl-power!

I stood up on the bed, feet on either side of his chest, legs parted and guessed he must be able to see my pussy through my wet panties.

Still holding on to the headboard I lifted a leg and with a some difficulty got one leg out of the thong, then reversing hands I freed myself so now I was entirely naked. Not only naked but blatantly offering my sex to him. I also realised that the signs of my arousal would be equally evident, my wetness, probably forming droplets, and my puffed-up labia and quite possibly my clit peeping out. Knowing that he could see all this just made me even more fiercely turned on. I wondered if he was any good at actually eating pussy, not just the theory. But first I wanted to provoke him a bit more.

"Now let's see if you're just all talk or if you really know how to do it."

I dropped down on my knees again with my slit poised just over his lips. I lowered myself the final centimetre or two and then his tongue went immediately for my hole. Oh, my god! I looked down and I could see everything he was doing. From long, slow laps at the outside of each of my lips, then along the crack, then tongue fucking me, but never quite touching my clit. Then, finally, just as I thought I would go crazy, the tip of his tongue was circling it. My breathing had started to become erratic and I knew that it wouldn’t take much to demolish any final resistance and send me soaring to that heavenly paradise. A flick across that sensitive button was all that it took and I was gone, gone, gone.

I was barely aware I was mashing my pussy into his face. I was grinding into him. I no longer cared about anything but my own sensations. The scarlet cloud of fireworks that started as ripples of exquisite sensation in my sex rocketed all through me to my fogged brain. I barely realised the voice I heard cry out was mine.

Gradually everything began to subside and I found myself gently set back on planet earth. I looked down at Pee J and the part of his face that I could see had turned beetroot. I lifted myself off him and he came up gasping for breath. I think I’d nearly suffocated the poor guy. His chest was certainly heaving, whether from excitement or lack of air I was not able to deduce.

Poor Pee J. He’d taken me to heaven and I’d repaid him by nearly killing him.

Payback. Time to make amends.

I turned round and laid my face on his thigh, just a few centimetres from his cock. It was pointing up in the direction of his face, just over his tummy. I put my hand on it and stroked it lovingly. The skin was silky smooth but hard underneath. I felt it jerk. I applied firmer pressure and pulled back the foreskin which bunched up round the base of the knob. The knob was that same vivid purple and it glistened slightly: it was wet. It must have been from precum. I wondered what it would taste like. I rubbed my fist up and down his shaft. I snaked out my tongue and touched the wet end. There was only a minimum of taste, maybe slightly fishy, oily.

I wanted to return the favour he’d just given me. We’d talked about it in such detail I wanted to show him how I could put it into practice. I took him fully into my mouth. Then I swirled my tongue round and round the head. I could hear him groaning so I was pretty sure I was doing something right. I remembered to apply suction and now I began to taste him more. Slightly spicy perhaps. I began bobbing my head up and down and rubbed his shaft up and down with my closed hand. His hips were thrusting hard into my mouth and I speeded up my hand. I could see his balls were tightly drawn up in a hard little sack – Pee J had told me that was a sign of advanced arousal. I heard him start yelling, I think he was saying he was about to come, somehow the words didn’t properly penetrate.

I’d never let anyone come in my mouth before, in fact I’d never given any guy a proper BJ, only a few quick licks and sucks, but this time was different. I wanted to know what it felt like with a guy shooting into my mouth. I wanted him to cum in my mouth, I wanted to feel it flooding my mouth, I wanted to know what it tasted like. I wanted to swallow it. I just wanted it, all of it.

I didn’t have long to wait. His cock seemed to swell and then pulse, then the first squirt right to the back of my throat, then another and another until it gradually abated. I felt it fill my mouth and I nearly gagged, but somehow managed to swallow most of it. Some I kept in my mouth.

I let my tongue caress his glans, that’s what he told me the rim round the knob was called, and I felt it begin to soften. We looked at each other and I smiled at him. It had started with me wanting to get my rocks off and to use him as a sort of sex toy, but it had ended up by mutually satisfying each other.

Before I said anything there was one last lewdness I wanted to perform. I swivelled round and he immediately grabbed my breasts. Having the run of them for the last hour must have been a dream come true for him. I lay half over him and leant over, opened my mouth and showed him my tongue. I wanted him to see that I had not swallowed all of his cum. As soon as he saw what I was showing him I clamped my open mouth over his. He’d given me his seed and now I wanted him to have some of it back whilst I tasted my own juices around his mouth. The kiss was deep, passionate, combining not only our saliva but my juices and his cum.

A perfect blend for both of us, and one which I was certain we would both taste again.

And we did.

Finis

12