Perversions and Transgressions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped for a moment and slid his hands down her thighs to grab her hips. He lifted her butt into the air so he could straighten his legs and pushed her back onto the bed a bit. Then with her body held firmly in his arms and hands he began fucking her even faster and harder, his back arched as he threw his hips towards her and looked down at her. The head board began to thump against the wall.

I leaned against the wall to support myself as my legs began to tremble. I could feel some semen had leaked out and felt I was so close, hoping he was close because I couldn't stand much more.

Suddenly he laid on top of her, his feet digging into the carpet for traction, holding her legs in his arms so her feet fell across his back and he slammed down into her, arching his back, pounding into her a few times until he lost any rhythm and jabbed himself into her deep and groaned loudly.

I came at that exact moment, shooting my semen onto the carpet, watching him as he jammed himself into her, grinding into her, his fingers digging into her thighs, his toes slipping on the carpet, the bed making soft squeals with each hard deep thrust into her. I knew he was coming inside of her, pushing himself deep into her, pressing his semen as far into her as he could. I felt the excitement break apart inside of me as the orgasm was peeled from my body and felt the soothing tingles slither across my skin and I shivered.

Then his body fell still on top of her. He cradled her legs in his arms with her feet laying on his butt and panted, his head laying on her chest. He lay like that for a while. I took the time to clean up after myself, taking my shorts off and kneeling down to wipe up my mess on the carpet, being as quiet as I could while I kept my eyes on him.

He stood up and grabbed her waist. He pushed her up onto the bed and his semi-erect cock slipped out of her. He let her legs down to the bed softly and then stood over her, wiping sweat from his face as he watched her.

Not knowing what he would do next I crept back to the spare bedroom. I closed the door as he had, dropped my shorts beside the bed and got under the covers. I laid still, breathing deeply to catch my own breath while trying to be silent so I could listen for him.

For several minutes I didn't hear anything then I saw a light come on under my door and then the bathroom door clicked shut. He was in there for several minutes probably cleaning himself up, straightening his clothes. He left the bathroom without flushing the toilet. I heard the front door open and close. He had left.

I sat for a few minutes to make sure he wasn't coming back. I got up to inspect what he had done. Denise was laying as she had when I put her down, her shirt pulled down to her waist. I checked between her legs and she was sticky and wet. I wasn't sure if he had tried to clean up or not, but went and got some toilet paper to try to clean up more.

The cover at the foot of the bed had a small wet spot too, but I figured that would be gone by morning. I put Denise under the covers and got into bed with her. I fell asleep much quicker than I had expected. Apparently this had been the release I had been needing for so long and slept better than I had in a long time.

The next morning Denise asked if we'd had sex that night and I said that we had. She said she still felt a bit sore but didn't remember us having sex. I laughed and jokingly thanked her for remembering what a fabulous lover I was. She seemed to accept it and didn't ask any more questions.

I knew I got lucky that time. Randall had been rougher with her than the previous men and she had known in the morning that something had happened. She never guessed exactly what and accepted my story, but I knew there was more I had to be careful about. I wondered if there would be a way to numb her down there in such a way as she wouldn't feel the soreness but also wouldn't feel it being numb. I wondered how hard someone could take her without waking her.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I wondered how twisted I had become to be wondering these things.