All Comments on 'Perversions and Transgressions Ch. 06'

by Over Stimulated

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

So finally some anal fucking for Denise. Great story as the others as well but one thing that I now realize that I miss is the unpredictability (the anal and the shy guy part was good but still). Like in the first story where Thomas fucks Denise, the writer is not expecting it. He suddenly sees him doing it and cannot stop himself from watching. That is the part I miss most but it is impossible to bring it back in this series. I think Overstimulated you need a fresh start. The theme should be the same but a new angle and a new plot characters etc. See even Nolan made 3 movies on Batman. And Dostoyevsky decided to not write more than 128 pages on Notes from Underground. Please do not stop or go into hiding again. I hope you get my point. You are an amazing writer.

thanks

your old friend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great addition Over Stimulated! This series is one of the finest on this website and I eagerly anticipate every new chapter. Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic Series

I always look forward to reading another chapter of this series. The latest chapter was very hot read.

CoolBreeezCoolBreeezover 11 years ago
Absolutely Incredible Story!

A Work of Erotic Art!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Bravo! Please continue sooner rather than later!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Amazing story. I was pleseantly surprised to look at your profile and see you'd written 2 more chapters since the first time I'd read your stories. Hope to see more in the future. Eagerly waiting the inevitable moment where Denise wakes up.

Jerms85Jerms85over 10 years ago
Please Sir, Can I Have Some More?

I've thoroughly enjoyed this entire series and am absolutely ecstatic that you've returned to writing with yet another excellent story (Ecstasy, Alcohol, And Exhibitionism).

Please oh please do come up with more material for Perversions and Transgressions. A measure of how fantastic this series is for me is when I have to take breaks in between while reading just to calm myself down and absolutely dreading coming to the last page of Ch 6 as I just didnt want it to end.

Even an update on the status of any upcoming material for P&T would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent writing, Overs!!

It is a pleasure to read your stories. I particularly like the vivid narration of the boyfriend's sensory experiences. The timing of his alternating focus between what is happening to his girlfriend and how is feeling as he watches makes reading your stories both a voyeuristic and a vicarious experience. Each chapter is written with enough twists and fine detail that your use of the same basic concept for all of the events makes perfect sense for stories written as a series. And, just when I thought I had your basic theme pegged, you wrote Chapter 5 -- a nice surprise. Thank you for sharing these stories. I am looking forward to reading more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ [4.75/5.0 = 95% = A]

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Nice!

Terri19Terri196 months ago

Very well written such an arousing story love the detail and the twists. The perversity is awesome of Denise being drugged and used. I cant wait to read the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous