All Comments on 'Perversions and Transgressions Ch. 07'

by Over Stimulated

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Having considered your bio comments, I can say not all are desensitized. Not all must constantly up the ante just to feel. My rage at your character is palpable. My mind was chanting with the hope and prayer that Randall's debt would not be paid by Denise, but by that sorry excuse of a boyfriend who says he loves her. The paralytic would have be most fitting for that purpose. If you continue this, at some point the piper must be paid.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Agree

The sick excuse of a boyfriend needs to pay.

grrlslavegrrlslaveabout 10 years ago
oh pleeeeeeeeaseeeeee!!!

I really want Russell (the scary dude) to come back and kidnap her or something. Her boyfriend also needs some sort of comeuppance. Maybe Wallace could rape him? ....just a thought. Thank you for this great/sick storyline... more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Impeccably written as always although this one made me feel tiny bit more uncomfortable than the others.

Out of curiosity, are you ever intending to end the series? Not that I'd really want it to end. Although it would be mind-blowing if Denise ever wakes up in the middle of one of her rapes; because let's face it, she deserves to find out and he deserves some comeuppance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GREAT

I wait years for very know part that comes out. AWESOME story. please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The more sex for Denise the Better...

This series is incredibly hot. Please continue with greater frequency..

bikergroschenbikergroschenover 4 years ago
what a twist

Man, when Mike got drugged I was really disappointed, but you did turn it into something special after. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous