Pervert!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took about 30 more seconds for my brain to catch up but when it did, I swear I almost had a spontaneous ejaculation! And then suddenly I was embarrassed for another reason! I had fantasized about this for weeks but suddenly knowing that I was going to have someone watch me almost made me back out. Almost.

I slowly wrapped my hand around my shaft and began to slowly stroke. Natalie idly examined her fingernails and polish as my hand moved back and forth. "God, you better not get any cum on my dress! Do you know how hard it is to get cum stains out? My name isn't Monica! That shit don't fly with me!"

I smiled at the reference. "Then maybe you should take your dress off." I suggested.

"You really are a pervert!" she looked at me, then I watched her eyes travel down to watch my flying fist. "Gah! I can't believe you actually expect me to get naked so you can shoot your cum all over me!" Standing abruptly, she reached back and unzipped her dress, then, shrugging her shoulders, she let it fall to the floor. Naked but for her shoes, she kicked the dress away. "Satisfied?" then sat back down.

Her nipples looked to be impossibly hard and I longed to touch them but it wasn't part of the scene she'd built. That was fine. I could still enjoy looking at the dark pink puckered caps. A sudden surge of lust almost caused me to drag her back to my room, hell even the couch! But I resisted. She was doing this for me. And I was so fucking close!

"John?" she broke character, "Not my face, OK? Really."

That was all it took. I nodded and grunted and she leaned back in the chair. I aimed to her chest and fire hot cum erupted, shooting from my cock! The first splash hit her on the inside of her left breast followed by the next hitting her neck! I lowered my aim and the final couple of shots splashed against her toned abs. I closed my eyes as the last drop flew out and was surprised when I felt her tongue then mouth engulf the head of my shrinking cock.

It was my turn to groan in complete satisfaction!

Staggering back, I looked at Natalie's cum splattered torso and saw the sparkle in her eye. "Too bad you lost your hard on, I could really use it right about now!"

Standing, she grabbed my hand and led me back to my room. I crawled into bed and she crawled on top of me. "You can't complain," she told me, "You made the mess, you get to sleep in it." Laying her head on my chest she asked, "Any other fantasies you want me to fulfill?"

Shaking my head, I wrapped my arms around her. "Nope. There's not a thing I can think of." Rubbing her back, my hands made their way down to cup her ass. "OK...maybe one other thing." And gave her cheeks a squeeze.

Biting my chin, "As long as we're exclusive, I'll try anything at least once. But you have to be willing to let me try my fantasies to."

"Like what?"

"Goodnight John."

12