Pervert's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie looked on, "Oh yeah Olive, Dave's cock felt so good in my cunt."

"Oh fuck, yeah Sophie," said Kelly, "come over here and I'll taste Dave's hot juices from your cunt."

Sophie fondled her tits as she eyed Kelly up and down, "Only if I get to taste your cunt juices from Jackie's hot tits."

"Oh fuck yeah," said Jackie, "another hot slut playing with my tits. I love being a hot, big titted whore."

Sophie laid down offering Kelly her cunt as Jackie dived on top of Sophie thrusting her tits into her face.

Kelly began licking Sophie's cunt out, tasting her cunt juices mixed with Dave's cum which had just filled Sophie's cunt. "Oh yessss Sophie, that tastes fucking amazing," moaned Kelly as she parted Sophie's cunt lips and thrust her tongue further and further in.

Sophie was busy licking Kelly's cunt juices from Jackie's tits, her mouth clamped firmly over one of Jackie's tits. Jackie was squealing, especially as Sophie sucked harder the more Kelly lashed her tongue into her cunt.

Dave had moved up close to Olive as she fingered her hot ass, "Please Dave," Olive begged just like Sophie had done before, "put your 12 inch cock in my ass. I know you've wanked over it, my ass is all yours now."

Dave pushed his huge cock into Olive's ass, "Go on Olive, take my cock in your ass, how does that feel you teasing slut?"

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuck Dave," gasped Olive, "that feels fucking good. I can't believe I've never had a cock in my ass before, I'm such a whore."

Dave began to pound Olive's ass as her screams got louder. Olive could not resist grinding her ass back against Dave's thrusting cock.

I watched as Dave fucked Olive's ass wanking my cock. I felt so lucky to be able to see this sexy slut acting like a complete whore. Suddenly I was obsessed with her ass.

Kelly continued to lick Sophie's cunt playing with her own tits as her tongue teased Sophie's clit, "Oh Dave's cum just tastes better and better," she said as her addiction grew. Jackie's nipples were being licked and sucked my Sophie whose tongue rolled her hard nips around. Sophie groped Jackie's tits at the same time.

"Oh Sophie," moaned Jackie, "suck my titties, your tongue feels so good, oh yessssssssssss, lick my nipples."

Dave was really fucking Olive's ass hard now, "Oh it's so nice and tight slut," he said as Olive's screams become more frantic, "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DAVE, FUCK MY ASS, I'M YOUR DIRTY FUCK-TOY."

"You're a cumwhore Olive, a dirty fucking cumwhore. I'm fucking your ass Olive, tell me how you feel."

"OH DAVE I FEEL LIKE AN ANAL WHORE, TAKE ME DAVE, FUCK MY HOT ASS, RAM YOUR HUGE TOOL INTO ME."

Dave was relentless, giving Olive's body a huge seeing to. He knew the only reason she was there was to be fucked, fucked like a whore.

Olive switched between fondling her tits and playing with her cunt, she was close to orgasm as her screams filled the room.

Meanwhile Kelly was lapping her tongue in Sophie's cunt, she was eliciting moans of pleasure as Sophie's body bucked up and down. "Oh fuck Kelly, you're such a fucking hot cunt licking whore," moaned Sophie, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, yessssssssssssssssss, keep your tongue there, fuck that's hot."

Jackie was pressing her tits hard into Sophie's face as Kelly continued licking Sophie's cunt. "Keep licking my tits Sophie, oh fuck I love that, suck my nipples."

Sophie continued to move her tongue over Jackie's tits, gently biting her nipples drawing yelps of delight from Jackie.

The three girls were locked together on a three way lesbian fest, their minds working overtime to be as dirty as possible.

Olive continued screaming as Dave fucked her ass, suddenly she had an almighty orgasm, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, DAVE," she screamed.

Dave let go of his cum filling Olive's ass, "FILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ME DAVE, FILL MY HOT ASSSSSSSSSSSSSS."

"Oh fuck take it you hot slut," moaned Dave as Olive's ass was filled with his cum. It was too much for me as I came once again imagining it was me fucking Olive's amazing ass.

Dave sat down next to me, smiling and wanking his huge cock. He looked so pleased with himself, "Oh fuck," he said, "what an ass to fuck."

"Really," I said, "what did it feel like?" I asked, I desperately wanted to find out every detail.

"Oh Olive's ass felt so tight," replied Dave, "and my cock slid in perfectly."

"You're so lucky Dave," I said, "Olive was loving the way you pounded her ass, she screamed so loud."

"I know," agreed Dave, "she's a hot fucking whore and loves having her body used like a slut."

"So does Jackie," I added, "look at her grinding those tits into Sophie's mouth, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck that is hot," I got hold of my cock again, wanking it as I fixed my eyes on Jackie's hot tits.

"Yeah," said Dave, "they are so big and firm and she loves having them licked."

Jackie screamed out loud as she had yet another orgasm just from having her tits sucked. At the same time Kelly hit Sophie's g-spot making Sophie writhe up and down, biting Jackie's nipples even harder.

As the girls recovered Kelly moved towards Dave. I leered at her hot body while Kelly eyed Dave, "Oh fuck Dave," she said, "I'm a dirty lesbian whore, Olive, Sophie and Jackie are so fucking horny, they make my cunt so fucking wet."

"I can see that Kelly," responded Dave, "you're a hot, little fucktoy aren't you."

"I am your horny fuckslut Dave," agreed Kelly as she fondled her tits and played with her cunt, "and I want you to fuck me like the whore I am Dave."

I was wanking my cock fantasising over Kelly, I wanted to fondle those hot 36C tits, and feel my cock in her cunt. I felt so jealous as she begged Dave to fuck her.

Dave smiled wanking his own cock, "You can't resist me can you Kelly," he said so arrogantly.

"No I can't Dave," admitted Kelly, "you drive me wild Dave, I lust after you so much, I'll do anything to get hold of your hot body and get fucked by your huge 12 incher."

"He!He!" replied Dave, "Well Kelly it's time for revenge. After teasing my cock for so long, I'm going to make you suffer. You'll going to have to wait for my cock while I fuck Jackie."

Kelly looked distraught, "No Dave," she said, "Fuck me! Look at my body," Kelly pushed her tits out as she played with her shaven cunt, "this is the body you have wanked over for so long, it's all yours Dave, make your wank fantasies come true."

As I heard Kelly beg Dave I had to interrupt, "I'll fuck you Kelly," I said, "I'll give you a good seeing to, you're so fucking horny Kelly, you get my cock so hard."

Kelly looked at me and laughed, "What the fuck are you talking about Rob?" She said, "Do you really think I would let an ugly shit like you near this body? You're a repulsive wanker Rob with the tiniest cock ever, you're the last person on Earth I would fuck, it's Dave I lust after, I'm his whore."

"Oh dear Rob," said Dave, "it looks like Kelly is not attracted to her ugly geeks with three inch cocks, you'll just have to resort to making up your own dirty fantasies involving Kelly and wanking your tiny cock over her."

I was wanking my cock as I leered at Kelly imagining she was a sexy lap dancer stripping for me, "I am masturbating over Kelly, I just can't resist it."

"I know, and while I fuck Jackie neither will Kelly because when I click my fingers Kelly you won't be able to resist spreading your legs wide apart and masturbating over me but you won't be able to orgasm. However your mind will be filled with dirty fantasies involving me and you'll play with yourself like a filthy slut should do."

Dave clicked his fingers and Kelly laid down spreading her legs wide apart. She began fingering her cunt, moaning out loud as she stared at Dave then shut her eyes in pleasure. Kelly was cupping her tits as well as fingering her cunt, "I want to fuck you sooooooooooooo much Dave," she pleaded as she finger fucked herself.

How Dave could resist a body like Kelly had when she was begging to be fucked was beyond me. I was almost cumming from just watching Kelly masturbate.

"Right Jackie," said Dave, "why don't you get your hot body over here and fuck me."

Jackie's eyes lit up. She moved over to Dave fondling her huge tits. "I want to fuck you so much Dave, this hot body is all yours."

Jackie climbed on top of Dave, forcing her tits into Dave's face. Dave buried his head into Jackie's cleavage. "Go on Dave, play with my tits. You've leered at them for so long, they're all yours now," pleaded Jackie.

Dave got his tongue to work licking and sucking all over Jackie's tits as Jackie guided her cunt into Dave's huge cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk Dave, you're so fucking big. Feel your 12 inches in my hot cunt," moaned Jackie.

"You love that you little slut, ride me Jackie, ride my huge cock," instructed Dave. Jackie obeyed, the motion of her body on Dave's cock made her tits bounce up and down as Dave licked her tits.

"FUCKKKKKKK DAVE, YESSSSSSSSSS, I'M SUCH A FUCKING DIRTY WHORE, YOUR BODY MAKES ME SO FUCKING WET," yelled Jackie as she slid up and down on Dave's cock.

At the same time Olive had her eyes on Sophie's hot ass. She was fingering her cunt, "Sophie, come here you slut, I want your hot body."

Sophie smiled as she strutted over to Olive, "Ohhhhhh yesssss Olive, my body is all yours."

"Bend over Sophie, I want your hot ass," instructed Olive. Sophie bent over and Olive began fondling her ass, then she began to lick along Sophie's ass, "Ooooooooooooooooh, yesssssssssssssss, get your tongue in my ass," squealed Sophie.

Kelly was still playing with her cunt, looking like she was desperate to cum but although she was feeling so horny she could not cum, "Ohhhhhhhh Dave, I need you, I need your cock so much, put it in my cunt, ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss," she moaned.

Jackie continued riding Dave's cock as Dave grabbed hold of her huge titties. "GRAB MY TITTIES DAVE, MY PLEASURE MOUNDS ARE YOURS, I LOVE HAVING THEM GROPED."

I watched intently, Jackie's tits were so big and firm and I was fantasising over being able to grope them like Dave was doing, "Oh Dave what do those huge tits feel like?" I asked.

"So big and so firm Rob," replied Dave, "perfect to grope while having my cock fucked by this hot slutty whore."

Jackie arched her back as she screamed louder, increasing her motion on Dave's cock, "OHHHHHHHHHHH DAVE, I'M A DIRTY FUCKING BITCH, A COCK LOVING WHORE."

Olive was continuing to give Sophie a tongue lashing, "Oh your ass tastes good," moaned Olive as Sophie pushed her ass back into Olive's tongue as she fingered her cunt.

"Get your tongue in there, ooohh you're making me feel so naughty and slutty Olive," said Sophie.

Both Sophie and Jackie were close to orgasm, Jackie desperately wanted Dave's cum filling her cunt, "FILL MY CUNT DAVE, I WANT YOU TO FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR JISM, GET YOUR 12 INCHES RIGHT IN MY CUNT."

Dave was moaning as well, "Oh Jackie you're a cock loving bitch, my cumwhore, I'm going to fill you with my cum, tell me how much you want my cum."

"I'M A DIRTY FUCKTOY DAVE, FILL MY CUNT DAVE, OHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCKKKKKK DAVE, FILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEE," screamed Jackie as she reached another powerful orgasm, triggering Dave's cock as he filled Jackie's cunt.

"Oh fuck Jackie, take my cum, you hot big titted slut," said Dave as he let go of his jism.

Seeing Jackie cum as Dave fucked her forced me over the edge as well as I spunked again. I looked down on the floor seeing it covered in my cum and was proud of my work. I loved wanking my cock and being a dirty pervert, I just wanted to wank myself off all the time.

Sophie reached another orgasm as Olive licked her ass, "Oh you hot slut," moaned Olive as she made Sophie cum, she licked away at her cunt juices.

Kelly was playing with herself frantically, screaming in lust as she kept repeating Dave's name.

Jackie collapsed in lust as she fingered her cunt before licking Dave's cum off her fingers.

I looked at Dave as he wanked his hard cock again, "Oh Dave, I wish I had your body, you've fucked Sophie and Jackie's cunt and Olive's ass, you must feel so horny."

"Of course I do," replied Dave, "I'm treating these sluts like the whores they are, and now I'm going to give your ex-girlfriend the seeing to she needs."

"Oh fuck yes Dave," I said, "Kelly is so fucking horny, fuck her like a slut. Look at that hot cunt, it needs to be pounded."

"Right girls," said Dave, "now for the moment I have wanked over ever since I started working with all of you. Sophie, Olive and Jackie, you're going to spread your legs wide apart and masturbate, remembering how I've given you all the best fuck you've ever had. You won't be able to orgasm until I say you can."

Straight away the girls got up and then laid back down next to each other spreading their legs and each began fingering their cunts.

"Oh that is a horny sight," said Dave wanking his cock, "now Kelly, how much do you want to fuck me?"

"I want to fuck your body soooooooooo much Dave, I'll do anything to fuck you. I've teased your cock for so long but now I deserve to be treated like the fuck whore I am. Pleasssssssssssse make me your cumwhore Dave and put your huge 12 inches in my cunt," begged Kelly.

"Oh but Kelly you have teased me for so long?" said Dave clearly enjoying teasing Kelly.

"But now I'm your dirty, filthy vulgar whore Dave, your lust driven slut," responded Kelly. Kelly was fondling her tits, tweaking her nipples, the lust in her voice evident. "Fuck me Dave, fuck my hot slutty body pleasssssssssssssssssse," Kelly continued.

"Kelly, you were made to be fucked, I'm going to fulfil one of my favourite wank fantasies," said Dave getting up and laying down on the floor. Dave resumed wanking his cock, "Come on Kelly, ride my huge cock, I know you can't resist me. Fuck me Kelly, like the dirty whore you are."

Kelly got up immediately, "Oh fuck yesssssssssssss," she moaned. Sophie was rubbing her cunt hard, "Oh fuck, go on Kelly, give Dave a good hard fucking, his cock felt so good in my cunt."

"Oh yeah," added Jackie, "and mine, not only has Dave got a huge 12 inch cock he really knows how to use it."

Kelly straddled Dave's body, then slid her cunt into Dave's huge cock, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk yesssssssssssssssss," Kelly sighed in pleasure as she felt her cunt being stretched by Dave's huge tool.

"Oh fuck Dave, your cock feels fucking amazing in my cunt," said Kelly savouring Dave's 12 inches for the first time.

Dave took hold of Kelly's body, groping it, "Go on Kelly ride my cock, show me what a dirty bitch you are."

Kelly began riding up and down on Dave's cock, panting in pleasure as she built up her rhythm.

"Fuck yesssssssssssssss, Dave, your cock is making me feel so fucking horny," said Kelly as she gyrated her hips riding hard on Dave's cock. It penetrated her cunt hard as she thrusted in and out.

I watched wanking my hard three incher as Kelly screamed in wild abandon, her 36C tits bouncing up and down as she rode Dave harder and harder.

Dave reached up and grabbed Kelly's tits fondling them roughly. Kelly seemed to love having her tits mauled by Dave, who responded by fondling her pleasure mounds even rougher.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSS, DAVE FONDLE MY TITS, HARDER, ROUGHER, OH YESSSSSSSSS I LOVE HAVING THEM GROPED LIKE THAT," screamed Kelly.

Dave continued to play with Kelly's amazing jugs, as he teased his fingers over her very erect nipples. This elicited even more moans from Kelly.

"OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, THAT'S SO FUCKING GOOD," said Kelly.

"Oh Kelly," responded Dave, "you have no idea how badly I have wanted to fuck you like a whore."

"YES I DO DAVE," said Kelly, "I WAS A COCK TEASING BITCH DAVE, NOW I'M YOUR DIRTY FUCKING WHORE, GETTING FUCKED LIKE THE SLUTTY PIECE OF ASS I AM."

Kelly was now riding furiously up and down fucking Dave yelling Dave's name continually. Sophie, Olive and Jackie were finger fucking themselves frantically, moaning as they watched Kelly get a hard fucking.

"Fuck him hard Kelly," said Sophie, "feel Dave's hard cock in your cunt."

"Fuck Dave," said Jackie, "Kelly is like a bitch on heat, she's definitely your filthy whore now Dave,"

"I'M DAVE'S WHORE! I'M DAVE'S WHORE!" repeated Kelly.

I continued wanking my cock. My ex-girlfriend was acting like a complete slut and I was loving watching her perform.

Kelly moved thrusting her tits into Dave's face, Dave responded licking and sucking them as Kelly moaned, "LICK MY TITTIES DAVE, SUCK ON THEM HARD, OH YESSSSSSSSSS, THAT'S HOW I LIKE IT."

"Oh fuck Kelly, you're a slutty big titted whore," said Dave as Kelly's tits pushed hard into his face and willing tongue. Kelly's nips were so erect as Dave teased his tongue around them. Dave gently bit at Kelly's nips, "AHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YES DAVE, I'M YOUR FUCK-TOY, I'M SO FUCKING HOT FOR YOU."

"You are my fuck-toy Kelly, your body was made for fucking, fuck me harder Kelly, make me cum for you," instructed Dave.

Kelly responded riding Dave's cock even harder. Her hands alternated between fondling Dave's chest and playing with her tits, "FUCKKKKKKKKK, DAVE, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I WANT YOUR CUM DAVE, I WANT IT IN MY CUNT SO MUCH, GET YOUR 12 INCHER CUMMING FOR ME."

"Oh, yesssssss, Kelly," moaned Dave, "I told you I'd make you a dirty, filthy, vulgar whore. I love it when you talk dirty for me."

Kelly was moving up and down on Dave's huge cock with unbridled lust by now. Her 36C tits bouncing relentlessly as her eyes shut briefly in a desperate attempt to keep control but it was obvious she was close to an almighty orgasm.

"I'M A DIRTY, FILTHY, FUCKING HORNY WHORE DAVE, MADE FOR FUCKING LIKE A WORTHLESS SLUT," screamed Kelly.

"Cum for me Kelly, cum for me now," instructed Dave. It was like a switch went off inside Kelly as her hips gyrated and she shouted out, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK, DAVE, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FILLLLLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEE, I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMING."

Kelly reached a massive orgasm triggering Dave's cum, "Take my cum Kelly, take it all in your cunt," said Dave as Kelly felt Dave's jism fill her cunt. At the same time Sophie, Olive and Jackie were all having massive orgasms, the sound of horny women cumming filled the room. I could not hold back either letting go of even more of my jism from my three inch cock.

"FILL MY CUNT DAVE, FILL IT WITH YOUR CUM, OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I'M YOUR CUMSLUT NOW," continued Kelly, her face showing an expression of complete lust and submission to Dave.

"Yeah Kelly, you're my cumwhore now, my lust driven slut," said Dave as he fondled Kelly's tits once again.

Dave looked at me and smiled, "Well Rob, it's looked like I got my payback, I've turned your ex-girlfriend into the dirty, lust driven slut I have always fantasised over and you're a ugly wanker who Kelly finds repulsive."

"Oh Dave," added Kelly, "I can't believe I ever liked Rob, he is sooooooo ugly and he has such a ridiculously small cock. My body was made to be fucked by a stud like you Dave with a huge cock. I've just been given the biggest seeing to I've ever had and it made me feel so fucking horny."

"You fucked Kelly so hard Dave, you're so lucky to fuck her like the horny slut she is," I said, so jealous that Dave got to use such a hot body like he owned it.

Kelly looked around at Sophie, Olive and Jackie who were all just recovering after mind-blowing orgasms. "Wow," she said, "that was one great fucking I just had."

"Oh Kelly," agreed Olive, "it was a fucking hot show you put on. You were so fucking slutty."

"Yeah," said Sophie, "you seemed to love getting a good pounding from Dave's 12 incher."

"And you used your body so fucking well," said Jackie, "it was like watching a porn show."

"It hasn't finished yet," said Dave, "I'm going to fuck Kelly's hot ass."