Pet Ownership Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pet said she wanted to go to Victoria Secret first since she didn't know how long it would take and she had to do that for you first. As luck would have it your request is the hottest thing now so they had several different ones. I don't think any of Pet guys ever shopped for her there because she was taken back by the prices. I told her not to worry about the price and just to find something she looked good in. I thought to myself that anything in here would good great on her. For the first time I was looking at another woman in a very sexual way. We found some panties that looked good as she held them up so we went to find a bra to match. She took the set to change and came out to show me, and anyone else that wanted to look, how it fit."

"I saw the way you looked at Pet when she came out wearing them. Well that's how I felt looking at her in the store. I whispered to her that she looked so hot I was ready to cum right there. She asked if it would have the same effect on you and I assured her it would. With out even taking them off she walked to the saleswoman and simply said, "Could you get me one of these in each color. I need 7 altogether and my Aunt will pay for them." Then she went to change. The saleslady looked at me funny until I pulled out my card and reminded her we need 7 in different colors."

"Pet was dressed and joined me just as I was signing for the package. I thought she would choke when she saw she just spent over $1,000.00 for underwear. I guided her out of the store still in shock and told her, "It might cost a thousand dollars but Uncle Dave will think you look like a million. That brought a smile back and she took control of my education."

"The store was on the second level and as we walked out Pet went to the glass rail outside the store. She leaned on the rail looking down at the lower level so I did the same. She started talking, I guess to distract me, "I don't understand your husband. He just spent a lot of money on panties I am not allowed to wear out and he will probably take off me as soon as he gets home. The only person that will see me in them will be me."

"I turned to face her but she pushed back facing the rail. She hooked her foot around my leg and pulled my legs open. I started to say something but she stopped me and said, "See that old guy down there?" I looked and there was a nice looking man that had to be about 50, I nodded. She smiled and said, "You're going to be the high point of his day when he looks up."

"I looked back at the man and asked, "How do you know he will look up?"

"She laughed and said, "He's a man, he can't not look." Sure enough he glanced up and wasn't sure he was seeing what he thought he saw. He looked again and soon was sitting down staring up at us. Just as if nothing was going on Pet asked me, "What were you going to tell me about Uncle Dave and the panties?"

"It took me a couple minutes to get my thoughts back, "I told you how I felt looking at you in those and I know Dave will feel the same way but how do you feel seeing yourself in them?"

"She did a little spin which opened her skirt more for our friend down below. She said, "Oh god I feel like a queen, I feel so beautiful and so sexy."

I just smiled and said, "That's why he bought them."

"She turned back to the rail and put her arms on it. I don't think any one ever did any thing for her. It was always what they could get from her. I know she was going to cry but suddenly bust out laughing. I followed her eyes and the old man's wife had come back and looked up to see what he was staring at. She smacked him in the arm and drug him out of the mall. I had to laugh as well. Pet turned to me and said, "Two more places to go. With a wicked grin she said she was hungry and I knew she had something up."

"I never thought of the food court in a sexual way but as we walked into the large round area I noticed that the man, and I must have been a man, who designed this is as much of a pervert as my husband. The food court is in the middle of the mall with four wings going off in each direction. The food stands were all around the outside. It's on the lower level and the center of the court is like a pit with an open set of stairs going up in the center of the pit. Around the pit was a counter facing in to the pit. There were bar stools at the counter and it was totally open under the counter. As many times as I have cone to this mall I never knew it was a voyeurs paradise. Pet was well aware of the possibilities."

"We got a couple drinks and went to sit at the counter. Pet kept up the normal conversation as she looked around the pit. During all this we talked a great deal. I learned a lot about her and she had many questions about us. Pet found what she was looking for, three collage boys taking advantage of the view from the pit. You can't go anywhere with Pet and not be noticed. It wasn't long before the three boys were looking in our direction. Pet told me not to look directly at them and to just keep talking. Just two women out for a day at the mall."

"I noticed Pet slide off her stool so one foot was on the floor and the other was still on the bar stool. Of course this opened her skirt totally to the guys and without looking at them made it all seen unintentional. Pet told me to do the same. I told her I could never do something like that. She started laughing out loud like I had just told her a joke and poked me playfully. That threw me off balance and I had to open my legs to catch myself. She looked at me and said, "So I guess you can do something like that." Looking out of the corner of my eye I could see that the guys were enjoying not only Pet's pussy but mine as well. It made me feel good that I could turn on these young studs, it also made me hot. Pet kissed my cheek and said, "I think you just turned them on to the joys of an older woman. That's four guys that are going to be thinking about you when they jack off tonight."

"Pet turned on her stool pulling her pussy away from their view and said, "One more stop and you'll be a total cock tease." It took me a little longer to pull myself away, but I almost fell off the stool when Pet said, "I think we need some new shoes."

"I knew what pet had in mind by now and was all for it. I think the guys Pet has been with were cheep at least when it came to her. I looked at her and thought it was such a shame, she is so beautiful men would throw money at her just to be in her presence. I told Pet we were going someplace different. We left that mall and drove to an upscale mall where they carter to rich women that expect to be waited on."

"There were many small shops all very riche. Pet said she had never been here before and was in awe as we walked to the shoe store. I told her she would be shopping here a lot now. We got to the shoe store and this time of day there aren't many people in the mall. Other than one lady paying for her shoes, we were the only ones there. Pet was surprised when we entered the store. there were two rows of chairs, one facing the front and one behind them. There are samples of all the different shoes but no stacks of boxes."

"A very nice well dressed young man came up to us and asked if he could help us. I told him my niece was looking for 4-5" sandals that wrap around the calf and I wasn't sure of her size. He told us to have a set and he would bring out samples and measure Pet's foot. Of course we took seats facing the back of the store."

"Pet was intimidated by the posh surroundings and was sitting with her legs crossed, very much the lady. The young man got down in front of Pet and took her shoe off. She let him hold her foot but kept her legs tightly together. The young man, we found out was named John, tickled her foot and told her to relax. He jokingly told her, "I won't bite ...... unless you want me to." Pet looked at me with a shocked look on her face and I just nodded."

"She relaxed somewhat and her legs parted only slightly. John took her measurement and complimented her on her tiny feet. He said he would be right back with a couple styles. When he left Pet asked me what kind of place this was, she was thinking maybe a little flashing but now. I said, "I only come here to shop as you know I have never done anything like this. My skirt is never this short and I always wear or wore panties. I'm sure they have gotten a glimpse but I never showed off like some women do. You would be surprised what I've seen here. They all try to act discrete but I've seen a woman rubbing the salesman's cock with her bare foot while he was trying to put a shoe on her other foot. I watched as the salesman has fingered the woman if she wants."

"Pet looked surprised and excited when she asked, "How would you let him know it was alright?"

"I laughed and said, "From what I've been able to observe, if you open your legs it says it is ok to look. If you open your legs and slide forward it gives them permission to do more. Other than that I don't know it's just what I've seen."

"I was still sitting there with my legs crossed watching Pet. John came back with two shoes for her to try on. Again he got down in front of her but this time she opened her legs wider for him to put the shoe on her. John slipped the shoe on her foot and started wrapping the straps up her leg telling her how beautiful her legs were. Pet opened her legs much wider and John said, "That is very beautiful also. As you might guess I have seen many working here but yours is one of the most beautiful."

"Pet surprised me when she grabbed my knee and said, "If you think mine is nice you should see my Aunt's." She pulled my legs wide open and John was looking at my naked pussy. Again I was surprised when John's mouth flew open and he said, My God that is stunning." John's hand was still on Pet's thigh as she slid forward. His hand slowly moved up her leg and his other hand started moving up mine as well. With out thinking I slid forward too and the next thing I know John's fingers are brushing against my pussy lips. I could only assume he was doing the same to Pet."

"Suddenly his fingers were gone and he was pulling Pet to her feet saying, "Try this one out and see how you like it." I sat there with my legs still wide open now knowing what just happened. Pet walked around testing the shoe. She pulled up her skirt as though she was looking over the hem to see the shoes. She sat back down and asked to try the other ones and the whole thing started again. Once he had the sandal laced up his hand was moving up my leg again but this time his finger went right into my pussy. He bent his finger forward and bingo right on my G-spot. I jerked back in the chair and told him, "I think we'll take both pair today. Since Pet didn't bring many shoes with her we will have to come back for many more. A woman can't have too many shoes."

"His finger was still inside Pet and he slowly pulled it out, unlaced her shoes and said, "I'll have these at the register when you're ready. Then he left. Pet was still sitting on the edge of seat as if his fingers were still in her. She looked at me and said, "Let's get home I need a good fucking right now." We both laughed and here we are both in need of another good fucking just telling you about it."

Pet was still gently playing with my cock as we listened to Kathy tell her story. I playfully spanked Pet's ass and said, "I think we could all use something to eat. Why don't you go see what you can fix while I take your aunt. into the bedroom and fuck her brains out." Looking down at Pet I asked, :You don't mind if I fuck my own wife do you?"

Pet kissed my cock as she got up and said, "No problem Uncle Dave, I'm sure there will plenty for me later." Then she kissed Kathy and told her to enjoy herself and went to the kitchen.

I held out my hand to Kathy and led her to the bed room. This was the first time we had been alone since Pet moved in. We had the most outrageous sex ever. After I came I kept fucking her and never went soft. I even managed to cum again before we were through. I jump into the shower and heard Kathy calling Pet. I found out later that when Pet came into the room Kathy told her that I had put two big loads into her. She said she didn't want to drip on the floor or on the chair and asked Pet to clean her up. That's how I found them when I got out of the shower. I watched for a minute then asked, "Is this what we are all having or did you fix something else?"

Pet looked up and said, "Diner is ready we'll be right there."

As I walked out of the room I told Pet, "Maybe you should dress for diner."

She knew what I meant and Kathy told her, "I told you Dave would love you in that outfit."

12