All Comments on 'Pet Ownership Ch. 14'

by KY ridgerunner

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
nice

I have loved reading all the chapters... but this is starting to go alittle far into left field

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Still hot!

Makes me stretch from what I thought turns me on, but it's so well written that I'm continuing to enjoy the story!

ushergalushergalabout 14 years ago
missing

over all a good story, but somthing was missing at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It would have been far hotter not having Bill in it and having the husband reversing his vasectomy to knock up Cathy and Pet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a sad

Bastard the husband turned out to be, glad I read only the first and last chapter and did not waste my time with the farbage inbetween if this is where it lead to. You can always tell the creeper writers a mile off, so I knew better. They always insert their warped fantasies as they can't help themselves.

jwswinglejwswingleabout 2 months ago

I think a re-visit to further chapters 15 + is in order; the girls barely touched on using toys, at all, no butt plugs, no vibrators, no strap-ons? Kathy is flexible, so Dave must be too (he was just leaning that way at the end). I can see Dave taking Bill's ass as Bill inseminates Pet with their own kid. Kathy can be feeding Pet a load, or under the boys, licking balls and perineums. Bill can be ordered to help DP either woman, or with added harnesses, 3 of them can make either woman, lovingly and orgasmically, air tight.; he could also take Dave's anal cherry while Dave fucks a very pregnant Pet, while Kathy takes BILL's ass with a strapless strapon. There is so much more development to be done here, and I also want to see the house and surrounding compound finished, and every room and piece of furniture deflowered; maybe even some mild B&D furniture/devices can enhance everyone's fun. A little Shibari. Pool and hot tub orgies. You should come back to write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous