Petal

Story Info
She is transformed.
5.8k words
4.27
38.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,372 Followers

Now this is a little different for me, but I do enjoy reading stories like this, so I thought I'd try my hand at writing one.

Not supposed to be taken too seriously of course, and I'm not even sure I've got it in the right category.

No heavy sex, so be warned.

Enjoy!

++++++++

I looked up as Karen walked in to our office.

She looked beautiful and sexy, wore short skirts which showed her long, sun tanned legs off and flimsy little tops that gave a glimpse of a lacy bra. All the guys fancied her, and why wouldn't they?

Me? I was jealous as hell.

How could a plain girl like me compete with someone like her?

For that matter how could I compete against most of the girls where I worked?

Sickening!

Pig sickening!

It's not that I'm not pretty enough in my own way to be honest. I suppose my legs are my best feature but I simply haven't got the nerve to show them off like some of the other girls do. My upbringing's to blame for that I suppose, being bought up in a strict, religious family in a small village, with three elder brothers that all took it upon themselves to make sure that I came to no harm.

Can't complain really, as my childhood was idyllic.

I was really happy and still am.

I do wonder though!

I even bought myself a mini skirt a few weeks ago. Not one that was too short of course, but it doesn't matter anyway, as it's still sat at home in my wardrobe, waiting to be worn. I've tried it on of course.

Several times in fact, and looked at myself in the mirror. Looks quite good I think --- No, seriously it really does!

But something's not quite right. Maybe it's the shoes because I don't wear high heels or anything like that.

Anyway, I just can't work up the nerve to wear it out in public.

Maybe next week ---- Then again maybe not. We'll see.

-----------

"Morning Jan."

My heart leapt and my stomach did a somersault. It was Mr Holder, who with his elder brother owned Holder and Co. Ltd, where I'd worked for the last six months since leaving school.

"Good morning Mr. Holder," I mumbled as he breezed past me, but I doubt that he even noticed.

"Morning Karen," he greeted the other girl, stopping at her desk. "How's the lovely Karen today then?"

"Fine John," Karen answered him, flashing him a smile. "Is there anything I can do for you ---- Anything at all?"

She was flirting with him the bitch, leaning forward and sticking those big tits of hers out at him, one button too many already undone in readiness.

"Don't tempt me Karen," he replied chuckling. "I just might take you up on it."

"Any time John," she flashed back at him giggling. "You know where to find me."

"We'll see," was all he answered, but he did give her a huge smile and a wink.

As he left the office Karen raised her arm in the air in triumph.

"What do you think girls? Do I have a chance?"

For the next few minutes all the girls around me speculated on whether our Karen would one day land the very hunky, thirty-year old Mr. Holder. She was certainly one of the few who got away with calling him John, but then they were all the pretty ones who seemed to have the nerve.

Was I jealous?

Well ---- what do you think?

-------------

Back in my little bed-sitter flat later that evening, I couldn't resist trying the mini on again and standing in front of the mirror.

What did I see?

A reasonably pretty nineteen year old with good legs --- Full stop!

Boobs about half the size of Karens' if that, in a bra that did its best to hide them. And my hair? Oh damn it why didn't I pluck up the courage to have something done with it?

Tomorrow maybe --- Probably not.

Feeling despondent I took the skirt off and hung it up again, knowing that I'd never pluck up the courage to wear it out, and knowing that I'd never get to grips with a man like John Holder.

Pity --- Sad --- Never mind; there were other things in life.

With a wistful shake of my head, I slipped hurriedly out of the rest of my clothes, and with a last despairing look in the mirror at my small but perky little breasts; I leant into the shower to turn the hot water on.

Checking that the water was hot enough, I stepped in and felt the warmth envelop me as the hot spray fell on me.

Then ...... Then nothing! BLANK!

-------------

I awoke not knowing where I was, feeling rather groggy and fighting to force my eyes open.

God ---- where was I? I couldn't see anything!

I tried to sit up and I couldn't.

With rising panic, I realised that my hands were secured up above my head, and as I fought to get loose it was obvious that I was tied down to the bed that I was lying on.

Bed? Did I say bed? It felt like a bed, or at least it had some sort of soft sheet over it to make me more comfortable.

Where the hell was I?

What was going to happen to me?

I started to shake in fear as it at last dawned on me that not only was I tied down, but also that I was completely stark naked!

Oh shit, I was so frightened.

Panic!

A terrified whimper escaped from my lips.

Was I still in my flat, or had I been kidnapped?

I didn't know!

I just didn't know!

I didn't know or understand anything, and I was on the point of bursting into tears.

"Are you OK my little one!"?

Oh my God! Who had said that? Who was in the room with me?

The voice was deep.

Oh my God it was a man!

I was tied up, totally naked, unable to protect myself against the man in my room.

"No need to be frightened Petal."

Where was he?

Who was it?

Why couldn't I see him in the dark?

A cold feeling ran through my body as I realised why I couldn't see him. It wasn't the dark ---- I was blindfolded.

Oh no! Oh please God no!

I was going to be raped and murdered.

It was then that I began to sob.

"No need to cry Petal," the voice said to me gently. "You're not going to come to any harm."

"Where am I?" I blubbered. "What are you going to do to me?"

"All in good time Petal," he replied, his voice, despite my situation sounding oddly reassuring.

"Please let me go," I pleaded pitifully. "Whoever you are --- Please let me go."

"Now listen Petal," the voice continued. "I'm going to untie you soon, but there are a few things you have to accept."

"Anything," I cried out in desperation. "Anything. Just let me go."

My body jolted as I felt a hand stroke my cheek, and though I pulled my face away from it, the hand simply followed me.

"Relax Petal," the voice tried to sooth me, and swallowing hard, I tensed myself to accept his caress.

After several moments of stroking me and assuring me as if I was a frightened little kitten, I could feel myself weakening, relaxing even and my breathing returning closer to normal.

"That's better Petal. That's much better," he assured me. "Believe me we wouldn't harm such a beautiful young women as you."

Beautiful young women?

"You've got the wrong girl," I whined. "I'm not beautiful. You've got the wrong person."

"Believe me Petal, we haven't made a mistake," the voice reassured me. "I can see all of you, and you are indeed absolutely beautiful. Lovely fresh, young, slim body ---- smooth skin ---- tiny waist ---- lovely face ---- long slender legs and beautiful tight little breasts."

I breathed in deeply, trying to control my breathing, astonished at what he was telling me.

"Breath in again like that Petal," he requested. "It does wonders for those pert little breasts of yours."

Despite myself, I found myself doing as he asked. Breathing in deeply and sticking my breasts out. I don't know what come into to me, but I found myself arching my back to increase the effect.

What the hell was I doing?

"Lovely my Petal," the voice told me. "Your skin is so soft and young."

With that he started to trace the tips of his fingers from my cheek down my neck and across my shoulder. From there his fingers continued slowly down the top of my body towards my left breast.

"Please don't," I begged him. "Please don't touch me there."

The trouble was, my body was betraying me, and even as I was begging him to leave me alone, I was instinctively thrusting my bare breast up to meet his hand.

I wanted it. Oh God how I wanted his touch!

I needed it.

Till then the farthest anyone of the other sex had progressed with me was to grope my boob through my jumper. Even then I had screamed at him for doing it, and ran off and left him.

But I wanted it! Oh so desperately, I wanted it!

His fingertips softly circled my breast, venturing, oh so wonderfully, up towards the tip, and so close ---- so close to my burning nipple.

I was on fire.

"Still want me to stop Petal?" He teased.

"Yes! Yes please stop," I cried out.

"No! No don't; Please don't stop," as he pulled his hand away.

He continued to use his fingertips to explore my body. Touching, stroking and teasing me unmercifully, but without actually invading my most intimate parts.

I felt the control of my body being wrestled away from me, and I was shaking and shivering all over. My breaths were becoming shorter and shorter till I was panting aloud, fighting to suck each breath into my lungs.

I became aware of a thumping sound, and realised that it was my heels and calves against the bed as my uncontrolled legs thrashed around.

It mounted --- more intense ---- more out of control ---- Ahhhh!!

Then I orgasmed! ---- Bloody hell ---- my first time ever! The first time in my short life.

"Beautiful Petal," the voice congratulated me. "If you can cum so easily from just being stroked, then imagine what it will be like later on."

Oh my God, I was still a virgin. Yes, a nineteen-year-old virgin, and I didn't want him to do that to me ----- Or did I!

Slowly I came back down from the peak that I had scaled, as he softly stroked my hair and my cheeks and my shoulders.

"Did you like that Petal?"

I just nodded my agreement, unable to find the words. Still fighting for my breath.

"Are you ready for the rest of the evening then?" he asked, and I shivered at what his words could actually mean.

"Where am I?" I pleaded with him again. "Please tell me."

"You're safe," he replied. "That's all you have to know."

"Can you take my blindfold off please?"

"Oh no Petal," he answered. "You're safe as long as you keep it on. If we took it off, then who knows?"

His words made me feel nervous again, and I started to sniffle, as I fought to hold back my tears.

"Why do you keep calling me Petal," I asked at last, relaxing as he reassuringly continued to stroke my still naked body.

"Well Petal, Haven't you guessed?"

"No."

"Well that's your name sweetheart. All the time you are here, that's what you will be known as."

Oh my God ---- who's hands had I fallen into?

"Can you at least untie me," I asked without much hope. Thinking that they, whoever they were, were going to keep me restrained.

Without further comment, the man, whoever he was, reached up and in an instant my hands were free.

"Thank you." I thought it best to thank him.

"Come on Petal," he said to me taking my now free hands. Then he pulled me up till I was sitting upright on the bed. "Are you OK?"

I didn't answer him, but put my hands to my face and tried to tear the blindfold off, only to find that it was securely attached right around my head, but leaving my face free from my nose right down.

"Specially designed my dear," he told me. "Keeps your eyes covered, but leaves the rest of your lovely face free."

I felt the thing and discovered it was made of leather. No, not leather, but suede or something. When I traced it to the back of my head, I felt with my fingers a small padlock.

God I was locked into it.

"Don't worry Petal. I have the key and you'll be released when the time is right."

He then took my hand and carefully pulled me off the bed till I was standing upright. Supporting me till I found my balance, he then let go of me.

"Yes Petal," he almost crooned. "As beautiful as we expected."

"I'm not beautiful," I cried, reaching up with my hands to try to cover my breasts. "My boobs are too small and my hair is awful and ...."

Petal!" He interrupted me. "Your breasts are perfect for your slender build. They are maybe the most wonderful little breasts I have seen for a long time, and believe me I have seen many."

Did he mean that?

Whether he did or not, I instinctively dropped my hands down to my side.

"And your hair? Have you felt your hair?"

My hands shot upwards to feel my hair.

Where the hell was it?

Oh damn, where was my hair.

It was only then that I realised that my hair had been cut short. Like, really short.

"What have you done to me," I cried out in anguish, worrying that they had almost scalped me and left me near bald.

"Relax Petal," he soothed me. "Your hair has been cut by a world famous stylist. It's beautiful and suits you perfectly."

I ran my hands over my head, trying to imagine what it looked like, when he surprised me again.

"How do you like the earrings Petal?"

"I don't wear earrings," I shot back.

"You do now!"

Reaching up, I was astonished to discover, that on each ear there was something dangling.

"But I don't wear them," I protested. "My ears aren't pierced."

"They are now Petal," he informed me. "And the earrings you have on are genuine diamonds."

What was happening to me? Who was this doing all these things to me?

"Feel between your legs my dear," he went on. "You've got another surprise."

Tentatively, I ran one of my hands down my body and ..... Oh bloody hell ..... My pussy was completely shaven!

"Believe me Petal my dear, it looks delightful from where I'm standing."

"Why are you doing this all to me?" I demanded, my confidence that they perhaps meant me no harm giving me a little bravado.

"You are a chosen one my little Petal," he told me. "You are a very lucky young girl."

Before I had the chance to take that in, he eased me back to sit down on the bed, took my feet one by one, and put some shoes on them.

Strange?

Back up on my feet, I found myself tottering on a pair of high heels.

"I don't wear heels," I confessed. "I've never worn them."

"You'll soon get used to them Petal," he informed me. "They're not too high to begin with."

He then led me by the hand around the room till I started to get used to walking in high heels. The sensation in my legs through walking in them was interesting, and especially in my calves which felt a bit stretched. Then suddenly I felt a slight chill on my nude body, which may have meant we had left the room.

"Where are we going?" I asked, still completely unsighted due to the blindfold, trustingly following him as he still led me by the hand.

"You'll find out in a moment," the voice comforted me. "You have an exciting evening ahead of you."

Nervously, not knowing what was ahead of me, I followed his lead, only aware that other than a pair of valuable earrings and high heels I was absolutely in the nude.

I held back as the air suddenly got somewhat warmer, and I heard a buzz of sound ahead of me.

People talking!

A lot of people!

Oh my God!

"Come on Petal," my mentor encouraged me, dragging me reluctantly behind him as I tried to hold back. "Nothing to worry about I promise."

I allowed him to lead me forward, suddenly aware that there were people all around me and that I was naked.

"Lovely young girl," I heard a deep voice say to my left.

"Stunning body," spoke up another on the other side of me. "So slender."

"Such beautiful little tits," came a third male voice, straight in front of me and so close that I took a step back.

"Just look at her skin," yet another man commented. "It's so smooth, unblemished, so kissably perfect."

"No," remarked yet another guy from behind. "Just look at her shapely legs boys. And what a perfect ass."

I shivered as I realised that I was naked and surrounded by a group of men who were examining my exposed body.

Trying not to be too obvious, I stood up a little straighter and arched my back to make my tits stick out a bit more.

Murmurs of appreciation from all around me, told that my little attempt at posing for them had been anything but unobvious.

Oh go for it girl.

Clasping my hands behind my back, I pulled my shoulders back as far as I could comfortably stretch them, and stuck my little tits out proudly for them to admire.

The murmurs changed to gasps and even a few groans of amazement.

I was shocked at my wanton behaviour but couldn't keep the cheeky grin from my face.

"George," I heard my leader say to someone. "This is Petal. Can I leave her in your hands for a while?"

He patted me on my bare bottom and I sensed him moving away from me. In a blind panic, literally, I wildly waved my hands around to try to find the only familiar thing to cling back onto.

But he wasn't there!

He'd gone!

All my bravado deserted me and I felt the tears welling up in my eyes again.

"Come along with me Petal," I heard a new voice say to me, and I felt his arm encircle my waist as he spun me around in another direction. "You really are as lovely as they were all saying you were."

I became acutely aware of his hand on the bare skin around my waist, and to my surprise found that I really liked it.

I quite liked it as well when his hand slipped down and cupped my bottom.

I quite liked what he had said as well, truth be known.

"Where are we?" I asked, hoping that my new man might be more forthcoming than the last.

"Would you like to dance," he said, ignoring my question, and without further ado he spun me around and I found myself in his arms, aware that my still naked body was pressed tightly up against him. It was only then that I noticed the music, and I felt as if I was floating away with this new chap.

"You're so beautiful that I think I am already in love with you," he whispered to me softly.

"Don't be silly," I replied, embarrassed.

"Kiss me Petal," he insisted, and though I said I couldn't, I soon found his hot lips seeking mine out, and despite myself I was soon kissing him back feverishly, throwing my arms round his neck and pulling him close, more than aware of the raging erection that was pressing against my bare tummy through his trousers. As his tongue sought out mine in the depths of my mouth, his hands wandered eagerly all over my bare back, stroking my shoulders, my waist, and yes of course my bare bottom.

I didn't want him to stop!

I'd never been naked with a man till that evening, never had anyone feel me like that, kiss me like that, talk to me like that!

I was lost but I loved it!

"Do you want me to feel your breasts Petal?"

Oh, didn't I just, and I told him so, immediately feeling his hand snake round in between us, slide up the bare skin of my body and cup my naked breast firmly.

Oh what bliss!

As he squeezed and played with my bare boob, and then tweaked my hard nipple, my breathing started to get laboured again and I felt myself becoming wet between my legs. Within moments I was rubbing my breasts desperately against his hand, and humping my pussy against his strong thigh as my legs straddled his, desperately and totally out of control. Out of my mind.

I orgasmed yet again, and collapsed, only not falling in a heap on the floor because he held my weight easily in his arms.

"Wonderful Petal," he commented. "That's twice already."

"How do you know about the first time?" I asked in surprise.

"I was watching," he replied.

Oh my God ----- how awful ---- how embarrassing ---- how ----- how wonderful!

"Please tell me where we are," I insisted. "What am I doing here?"

"You're in a ballroom with about fifty other people," he told me. "Half of them men and the other half beautiful young women just like you. Some of the most fantastically lovely women in out city."

Britease
Britease
2,372 Followers
12