Petal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,384 Followers

"But I don't fit in," I protested.

"Oh but you do," he corrected me. "And maybe one day you'll be the prettiest of them all."

I think I blushed. It was rubbish of course, and I suddenly became aware again of my nudity as I felt someone else brush up against me as they danced passed.

"Am I the only one in the nude?" I queried, surprised at how calm I felt asking that incredible question, and aware from feeling him up against me that he seemed to be fully dressed.

"No Petal," he said to me gently. "All the women are naked like you, just high-heels, and bits and pieces of jewellery, and all the men are formally dressed in dinner suits."

"What's this all about then?" I went on. "Please, I beg you, please tell me."

"All in good time Petal," he responded. "All in good time." Then he whisked me around and twirled me in arms as the tempo of the music changed.

We danced several more numbers, then he put his arm round my waist again and led me away somewhere, but not too far. This time it was me that reached up towards him and offered him my lips. He kissed me, oh so gently, full on the lips, while softly squeezing my right breast. I full well knew that there were people all around us, probably watching, but I no longer cared.

Taking my hand, he put a glass into it, telling me to taste it. It was lovely --- some kind of sweetish wine.

"So this is the new girl Petal, is it George?"

The new voice to my right startled me, and I turned unseeing, to face the new person.

"Yes Mike," my escort seemed to confirm. "Look how beautiful her firm young breasts are."

"She looks lovely all over to me," the new man, Mike added, and this time I hardly flinched as I felt his cool hand cup my breast and slowly caressed my body.

"Careful Mike," warned George, laughing as he did so. "You'll make her cum again and there'll be nothing for later.

"Let's do it anyway George," the man running his hands all over me said. "Let's give this lovely girl a treat to remember tonight by."

George turned me in his arms, trapped my arms firmly but gently behind his and pulling my shoulders back. My breasts were forced out, and hands came from nowhere to caress them, as other hands ran without restraint all over my nakedness.

Then someone was kissing me --- someone else nibbling my ear, and yet another rubbing against my now naked shaven pussy.

How many hands?

How many men?

I didn't know and I don't know, and I didn't care.

My third orgasm of the night and indeed of my life hit me with a force and a passion that I could never have imagined. I writhed and screamed in ecstasy as they used my body, lifting me up, spreading my legs wide, kissing and probing me everywhere and I never wanted it to stop.

I felt myself sliding into oblivion, unable to stand on my own or make sense of anything or anyone, as a thousand hands seem to bring me to the edge yet again.

"More --- more --- please don't stop" I begged them, and then........

BLANK!

---------------

Ring-ring ---- Ring-ring ----Ring –ring.

I shot up, not knowing where I was. Reached over and turned off the alarm clock.

Where was I?

I looked around me and found myself in the familiar surroundings of my own bedroom, astonished at how I had got there.

What had happened?

Where had I been?

How did I get there?

I blinked and tried to think logically.

Damn it. What an incredibly realistic dream!

I did dream a bit and often had snatches of what had happened when I woke up. But never like that before.

Never!

Still, life goes on. So I leapt out of bed, turned the shower on, and dipped in under the hot water.

Lovely.

Wonderful stream of hot water to wash all my cares away.

Applying the shampoo liberally, I rubbed it all over my body, enjoying, as I always did, the feel of my hands on my skin.

SHIT!

Where was my hair?

Where the fuck had my hair gone?

I plunged my hand down between my legs, and .....

SHIT!

Where had my pubic hairs gone?

My pubic mound was completely bald!

Oh bloody hell!

Oh my God!

Was I still dreaming or what?

I quickly finished my shower; dried myself, and went back to my bedroom.

There on the bedside table, something glinted in the soft early morning sunshine that filtered through the curtains. On going over to it picking it up ....

Oh dear!

I couldn't and never could have afforded an expensive pair of earrings like that. They were beautiful. My hands instinctively shot up to the lobes of my ears.

Dammit, what were they?

Looking up at the mirror, I saw that I had two pretty little gold sleeper rings in my ears.

Then!

Oh no!

Oh my God!

My hair!

Not only was it cut fashionably short, but it was red!

Honestly, I mean it ---- It was red!

Where had the mousy brown gone?

Golly though, it did look good and matched my green eyes to perfection.

Who was this stunning young woman looking back at me in the mirror?

I glanced over towards the wardrobe, and what did I see?

Impossible ---- but an impossibly expensive pair of red high heels that I had never seen before. How did I know that they were going to fit me?

I slumped down upon the bed. What else could I do?

A dream?

I just didn't know.

All I did know was that I had to get ready for work or else I would be late. What ever had happened during the night, I didn't understand, and maybe I didn't want to.

But I had to get to work!

I breathed in deeply and made my way over to my wardrobe. I'm a pretty orderly person and I knew what I was going to wear that day. My brown skirt and cream blouse. The ones that I had worn to work regularly for the last six months.

They weren't there!

Nothing I'd ever bought or ever owned seemed to be there!

It was like opening the wardrobe of someone I'd never met in my life before.

Slowly, almost gingerly I pulled out one thing after another.

Even I could tell that all these clothes were of very good quality.

Even I recognised some of the exclusive labels.

Dammit, there was a fortune invested in this wardrobe, and it was all that I had to go to work in.

I have to admit I was excited about trying some of them on, so slipping over to the other side of the room, I went to my chest of drawers where I kept my underwear.

I hesitated, my hand hovering over the drawer, wondering what I might find. My frumpy old knickers and bras, or something more exciting?

Gingerly I pulled the drawer open.

Nothing! It was empty. No underwear. No panties. No bras.

Oh my God!

Shivering at the thought of what I was about to do, I went back to the wardrobe and started to try on some of the clothes. After a bit of experimenting, I discovered that not one of the skirts or dresses came down to even half way down my thighs.

They did look good though, but maybe that was because I'd matched them up with a pair of super sexy high heels.

No! Not the reds ones, but one of the other five pairs that I found on my shelves.

--------------

Dressed and ready, I looked at myself in the mirror, hardly recognising the pretty, sexy girl looking back at me.

My heart was thumping twenty to the dozen and I wondered whether I really had the courage to even go outside dressed as I was, never mind go to work.

The fact that I had no knickers on under an extremely short skirt didn't exactly help!

Three deep breaths and I made for the door, at least relieved that it was a lovely hot day out and that most of the other young women would be dressed for the summer.

I hesitated, took another breath and walked out of the door!

I would normally scurry along with my head down, not greeting or talking to anyone, but within thirty yards that all changed.

"Morning young miss," said the postman as I walked by, smiling at me.

"Morning Postie," I breezily threw back. "What a lovely morning."

I carried on my way, well aware that he had stopped and was watching me walk away from him.

What's a girl to do in circumstances like that?

Well I did it!

I put an extra spring in my step and swayed my hips a little.

Golly did that feel good.

Encouraged by the constant looks I was getting, I stood more upright, stuck my little boobs out for all they were worth, and swung my hips even more. I relished the feel of my little skirt as it swished back and forward around my legs, not caring a damn if I gave the odd guy a glimpse of even more than I should.

It was only when I was half way to work that I remembered I had no panties on, and I calmed it all down a bit, blushing at what someone may have seen.

I've never been whistled at before in my life, but I suppose I would now have to get used to it. In fact by the time I'd passed the building site and caused a bit of a stir, I was already looking forward to walking back past it that evening.

I was enjoying myself hugely and already planning to wear the skimpy little sundress that I'd spotted in my wardrobe to work the next day.

All too soon, I was nervously pushing open the door to our offices, and not one minute later blushing furiously as every man I passed stared at me open mouthed as I walked by.

"Morning Karen," I sung out as I saw my colleague.

"Morning Jan, how are y ....." she started to say before she broke off in surprise.

I looked good!

I knew it.

Sitting down at my desk, I deliberately ignored the surprised looks that I knew were constantly being thrown my way, enjoying the attention that my new clothes and restyling were attracting.

"Morning Jan."

It was Mr. Holder.

"Morning John," I threw back at him confidently, which stopped him dead in his tracks.

"Jan I ....." and he dried up as he looked at me.

Just like that. He was lost for words for the moment.

"You've changed your ..... That is you've got ..... Crikey Jan, what have you done to yourself?"

Karen was maybe history, and I loved it.

"Is there anything I can do for you Mr Holder?" I responded, mimicking Karen from the day before. But Mr. Holder, that is John, just stood there, gob smacked, staring at the new me.

"Problem John?"

Oh damn it. It was Mr Holder senior. John's older brother, who was the Managing Director of the company.

"No," John, the younger brother replied in confusion. "Just that Miss Merryweather here is ...... Well, you can see for yourself."

The pair of them stared at me intently. John with a confused look on his face, and his elder brother, an impressive, fit looking man in his forties with cropped greying hair and steely blue eyes, more impassively.

"I think you had better come to my office young lady," the older brother ordered, and duly, I stood up and followed him, wondering if I was in for a lecture about the provocative way I was dressed for work.

Well --- I told you the skirts were all short didn't I, but I didn't tell you about the tops?

I stood there embarrassed before him as he closed the door behind me, desperately trying to will my nipples to go down and stop being so damned obvious.

"I'm sorry Mr. Holder," I started to say; trying to explain that I'd had nothing else to wear that morning. Realising that any explanation would be impossible in the situation.

"That's Ok Petal," he replied. "You look lovely ---- Beautiful even. I hope you like the clothes we got you as much as I do."

Oh Crikey!

Oh my God!

++++++++

Well ---- I think that's the finish. That is unless there's a demand for a sequel.
What do you think?
What do you think might happen to Petal?
There's lots of possibilities aren't there.

Hope you enjoyed it!

Britease
Britease
2,384 Followers
12