All Comments on 'Pete Doesn't Just Tell Me Ch. 03'

by leBonhomme

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed reading

Enjoyed reading your story, I found it interesting how the brother and girfriend helped the sister sexualy till the brother and sister had it for themselves.

I love girl on girl sex but you didn't do a good job of it at the end of the story.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggabout 10 years ago
If only real live sex was always like that!

Thank you for all three chapters in this series. I really love substantial stories like this, with a gradual build-up, a constant theme of seduction ( mutual or not) which peaks with a clear climax.Well constructed and well written, and just the right length.

Even though brother-sister incest isn't usually my favorite, this is one of the best entries I have ever read on Literotica in any category

leBonhommeleBonhommeabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you both, indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic!!!

This series was so fucking fantastic. The letter writing, their sex with their girlfriends and boyfriends. Very tender and yet so hot. I guess about the only thing missing was Pete having sex with another guy!

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24over 4 years ago
I Would've...

Liked this more if it didn't include sex with other people. BUT, at least you gave a warning in the beginning. So, thanks for that! You're a good writer, so I lost context as I only read the brother/sister portions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous