All Comments on 'Peter Ch. 01'

by cckready

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so does he take deb to bed

is their a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Right. Married women are relaxed about sex with strangers and don't feel quilts for cheating.

Right, because women think with their cocks. You. Are. An. Idiot.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
gross

Should be in gay or fetish

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

What he doesn't know and will find out sooner than later is that Peter was on his way to meet Deb right then. Sorry cuckboy, your fantasy has just come true. Well you're probably not sorry. I'm sure you'll tell us all about eating his cum from her pussy.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 10 years ago
I know its a story but...

I'm already pissed off because of where I think this one is going. You telegraphed your probable intentions too well here. I just hope if Peter IS off to fuck or just date Deb that he gets the holy hell beat out of him before the story ends and she is made to pay. You are doing well if your intent is to mess with your readers emotions here. The success of this story will depend on how you present the cheating and how Peter and the cheating women are dealt with.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
YES ITS ME AND I AM IN

deep doggy do-do and don't even know it yet. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yep, this one is the same old boring cuck plot line facsimile.

And as others have stated, it sucks!

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 10 years ago
Waiting

I love cuckold stories. Cant get enuff of them. I am enjoying how you are developing the plot and like your writing style. Looking forward to Ch. 02!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fine Story!

Nice to see the friendship develop between the men, the slow introduction to the idea of him doing Debbie (the wife), and the husband taking the bait. He will soon be helping her climb into bed with another man.

Very nice run-up; can't wait for chapter two!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
The cck in Your Name

Stands for cuck not cock, right?

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
of course...

...Peter has a huge dick.

As we will no doubt see in future chapters, that big cock will reaches places in Deb that have never been touched before. She will become a slave to his larger cock. She will have better and big orgasms with Pete's big dick. She will be a completely one-dimensional character who lives only for Peter's cock.

When it comes to cuckold stories, they are all the same old unimaginative boring crap over and over and over again.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Way to go, L4I

Looking4It got it. Sweetie is ALREADY getting hosed by the Ponderous Peter. And Peter knew it was his golf buddy's Sweetie! Probably didn't go after her on purpose ... Peter is too cool to do THAT ... but he's not going to turn down a good prospect, either! First sociopath I knew like that was in the military, but more of a horn-dog than our friend Peter!

Hubby may have known Peter first, but his Sweetie now knows Peter BETTER!

Waiting to see how it develops! This could go in lots of directions (just hope it doesn't get more personal next time they shower!)

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 10 years ago
Enjoyed!!

Starting out great and looking forward to the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Peter big dick

The ONLY good thing about this sorry story was that Peter wasn't black.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
waiting to see how this

works out in the remaining submissions to score... so far above average

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
I wonder about trolls

How does that troll he is not black? Because he plays golf? Is rich? I mean the writer never says one way or the other. As anyone with half a brain would do, seance it does not matter if he is black. All we know is Peter is a stud. Stud's fuck women and bi studs also get sucked and sometimes fuck bottom boys. And we do not know if he is bi or not. Again, it does not matter. The hubby if giving us some background, that is all. Hubby has yet to even know he has a cuckold side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
There needs to be a cuckold category

As soon as this husband said there was something sexy about a married woman fucking someone besides her husband, i quit reading. At least it was early enough in the story that i did not waste too much time on it.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Figured this cuck story out after the first sentence. Just another friend and whorewife turn pussy into a cuck.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Not really much of interest happening in this chapter, just introducing the characters mainly, thankfully the Author has kept it brief,

I will keep reading, it looks like it will be Chapter 6 before the story get to what interests me hopefully there will be some good stuff on the way.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Thanks for the honest comment 26thNC. No stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This piece of shit has me puking by the gallon.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Pride comes before a fall. Arrogance is merely pridefulness opening its mouth.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lol, the Idea that a golfer isn't a cuck is fkn hilarious. You know that when Tiger was playing away someone else was laying pipe on his wife. All those hours wasted hitting a little ball around while dressed like a clown provides more than enough time for your wife to be satisfied by a real man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous