Peter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked back down into Debbie's eyes and let out a loud grunt as he thrust deeply into her a final time and released what must have been a flood of cum deep inside of my wife. He drove a series of smaller thrusts into her as his orgasm started to subside and she moaned in concert with each of Peter's grunts during each subsequent thrust.

Finally spent, Peter collapsed on top of Debbie and they stayed like that for at least 10 minutes with Debbie softly caressing his exhausted body. "Mmmm, that was nice baby..." she whispered into his ear.

After another few minutes, Debbie kissed his shoulder and said, "okay baby, we should get you up." Peter looked confused. "I need to sleep with my husband tonight" she continued. Peter was still a little puzzled, but was getting the message. "Oh... sure... sorry... I'll get dressed and hit the road".

"Thanks babe" Deb replied, "I just want to be with Ted tonight."
I was surprised by what I heard... excited, but surprised. Peter was apparently surprised as well based on the incredulous look on his face as he dressed. "Thanks for dinner and such a good time tonight baby" Debbie said as she walked Peter to the door. "Are we getting together tomorrow night?" Peter asked as she gave him a quick kiss goodbye. "I don't think so Peter... I think we've had our time together. I just want to get back to my husband now. You understand don't you? It's not like either of us wanted this to be a relationship or anything..." She replied.

Peter still had a bit of incredulousness on his face, "oh... yes... of course... this wasn't a relationship". It was clear he was confused by Debbie's seemingly quick change of attitude.

She let out a deep sigh of relief as she closed the door and locked it behind him. I saw a slight smile cross her face. She chuckled a bit and shook her head and then started to clean things up.

I took that chance to sneak back into bed and waited for her to come in.

The noise of her cleaning stopped and I heard the shower turn on. A few minutes later, a freshly cleaned up Debbie crawled into bed and snuggled in beside me. "Hey baby" she whispered. "Are you awake?"

"Sort of..." I lied.

"Well, I just wanted to say I love you" she replied as she softly kissed me on the cheek and wrapped her arms around me as she pulled in tight against me. We stayed together like this the rest of the night and slept late into the morning.

12