All Comments on 'Peter, Prue Ch. 04'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank God it's over

An awful end to an awful story. What a collection of wretched characters and even worse writing. "We could," he agreed. "Maybe we even should. But we won't because we can't." Could writing possibly be worse? Just awful.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A tale about devious and manipulative people...

A tale about devious and manipulative people...Even the CEO was one...He didn't want to destroy his company, but that what would happen in the near future with a man as Victor as CEO...But at least the pawns in this devious game, found themselves free from these people...Well written as usual...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

can it be true!!, is it finally over!! , oh thank God............

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stunning.

Not what they did specifically, but that they did this on their own. Heroic. Not sure that was your goal, but it is what I took away Thank you again for your gifts.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 8 years ago
A mostly satisfying end

In the end, I am glad that Peter and Prue rose above their circumstances. I like how you left Julia's eventual fate open to interpretation. It does raise the question, is the company really in better hands with Kuric at the helm? That is when he is not having is ass handed to him in divorce court/harassment court? Maybe the CEO could have thought of a better successor.

Overall, very well written indeed.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Happy Ending?

I would feel better about this couple if they learned something at the end. It is good that they got their heads out of their asses, but this relationship was brought to the brink far too easily. Both of their flaws made their enemies' work relatively light.

At the end it appears that they are right back where they started, albeit a little poorer. Happy ending as far as this story is concerned, but their future is in question.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent!

Loved the writing. Loved the characters. HATED the ending! Don't get me wrong. I was glad that they got back together despite all attempts to separate them. But the lawyers don't really need them in the room to get them a settlement. And I guarantee you the lawyers went forward with their lawsuit. That's what lawyers do. The one thing I didn't like was that this ending just confirmed the character of Prue and Peter. They were dumber than stumps! They were used, abused, manipulated and just generally made to look like and act like fools. At the very least you could have saved them by giving them the millions they deserved for putting up with and surviving all the crap their so-called family and friends put them through. Get the millions, get pregnant and sail off into the sunset to live happily ever after. THAT is the ending I wanted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice

Enjoyable story. Thank you for your work!

smitty

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so idiocsy reins supreme

if that was an ending it was well without merit, then again what story of company whores is?

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 8 years ago
All's well that ends well

A respectable ending to what could have been a sad story. Was this couple actually mature enough to be married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An interesting if unsatisfying farce. I hope it was good for you.

It was difficult to read and impossible to enjoy. So Julia will add the murder of her child to all her other crimes? As well as it fits, it is still grotesque. Satan weeps, for joy.

Given the absurdity of the plot and the characters, I was certain you were going to have Prue quit her marriage and her life, enroll in medical school, and end up discovering the cure for AIDS. Which will be just in time to save Peter, who had a sex change operation (he was worthless as a man), and became the favorite sub of the BDSM crowd in Holland, where he/she was known as DP Petra. Kuric will end up being CEO of a sex slave corporation working out of Thailand, and Julia will win a Nobel prize in Literature for her book, The Art of Whore. Peace.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
our long natonal nightmare is over

this wretched deranged boring as shit story by a writer that wastes her talents...

has finally ended

user110user110over 8 years ago
interesting yet unsatisfying

yep, that's a good way to put it.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
No Good Guys

Your characters are either weak and stupid or ruthless and venal. There is no-one to like. I guess this must be your view of the world.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 8 years ago
Interesting to say the least

Not what I thought I would see as an ending....but interesting. Thanks for the read.

rjordanrjordanover 8 years ago
The pain and frustration went away

Enjoyed the plot and even the characters. Most of all, I enjoy your writing style. One of the top 10 maybe top 5 writers on Lit at least in the 3 or 4 categories I read.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

What a surprise! A happy ending. Well written. Thanks for the offering.

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
Life is for Learning. Learning is for life.

But did they learn? I sincerely hope so.

In a way, I do agree with @Javmor79. All their struggles & hardships come to nothing, if nothing is learned.

But then, Pete did have this epiphany at the meeting.

Each & everyone of them was a puppet. Being played by their desires, greed, fears & even naivety. Each manipulated by an invisible thread.

And he knew then, what he wanted, really neeed. And he boldly went for it.

He finally had 'Prudence' by his side.

And so did Prue, the girl & young wife, deciding to become Mrs. Prudence Hawkins, a woman & a mother. The 'brat' who always took, gave way to a woman, who is ready to give & let go.

All in all a nice story, though a bit rushed in the end.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed it, a lot.

A happy ending & a lot of learning is all it is to a marriage .

A 5 is a very 'prudent' score, Angique, believe me. :-)

Thanks for sharing.

OnethirdOnethirdover 8 years ago
Good wrap up

I think this chapter was the best- I didn't expect much of this, so it was a nice surprise. Not sure there is a happily ever after in this for the couple- their inner dialogue shows them to be pretty messed up, but what more could you ask? Thank you for the entertaining story- 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well written

A reluctant 5* as many flaws in the plot and characters.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 7 years ago
absurd ..Moronic .. wretched and sooo BORING it makes me want to kill my dog

The entire story is that revolves around a key aspect of back in chapter 1 -something which is impossible to explain it and that makes no sense. When the husband found out in chapter 1 that he had received the same text message as the wife ... (in their first conversation) it would only be narutral abd OBVIOUS for the husband say " hey got the same text message !! Let me show you"

Instead for reasons which are completely inexplicable the husband becomes a woman.. develops a pussy and lies around the sofa moaning and crying like a little lesbian bitch.

If that event bizarre reaction does not happen the entire story falls apart. In order to make the story viable this deranged author has to come up with a forced and contrived plot twist which is beyond all reason and shows have truly detached angiquesophie is from reality

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
From Catch 22: The True Motivation of Harry's Raging Angiquesophie Anitpathy

This is HIV in a Joseph Heller nutshell. 

Major Major’s father was a sober God-fearing man whose idea of a good joke was to lie about his age..., a God-fearing, freedom-loving, law-abiding rugged individualist . He advocated thrift and hard work and disapproved of loose women who turned him down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sucked

I agree with Haryin VA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't get it

This is one of the half dozen best writers in this genre. Her stories are always original if a bit off center. So, why does she get so much vitriolic carp from some readers?

mustelamustelaover 6 years ago

Histoire invraisemblable, beaucoup trop longue. Personnages non crédibles. Fin nulle (voir les fins proposées par les commentaires.

Angique Sophie est capable de faire beaucoup mieux, bien que racontant toujours la même histoire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Iago in a dress

Superb story telling. Julie is Iago in a dress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of the best writers here

And another good story.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
What "misunderstanding"?

It's a carefully crafted double-, triple-, and quadruple- cross by a talented mercenary bitch.

"Misunderstanding" maybe in the first and second parts, but by the third, and certainly the fourth part it's obviously calculated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!

This is magic.

Likeable people?

Who cares!? Their story is fascinating. I went from chapter to chapter to stay in the flow.

That’s what good writing does for you.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Wow! A happy (well, fairly happy) ending from angiquesophie story.

Will wonders never cease?

And, as typical for her, well written.

5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The author has a very, very twisted mind and I found it, though well written, very dark. Even so I read it right to the end and was struck by just how trite and superficial the ending was!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If this is a happy ending I'll eat my hat.

Despicable characters the lot of them.

Not one likeable or relatable person to be found amongst this cast.

The world is bleak and doomed if this is how humanity really is.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's an extreme portrayal of how those who are closest to you are the ones who actively seek the end of your relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Idiotic.

They both get anonymous text messages and their happy existence turns to shit?

Hell if I believed every anonymous text message from even the last 2 months I'd be in relationships with at least 3 different women gorgeous enough be models or porn stars. "HI. My name is *****, this photo is of me. I'm new to the area. Would you like to hang out?"

Anonymous text messages happen all the time. Random. Meaningless. Like spam emails.

Yet these two morons get them. And it melts their happy lives like the noonday sun in Death Valley.

And when the she moron tells the he moron that she got the same message as he did? Does his brain function in any logical reasoning way? Nope. This author writes it completely insane.

This is how it really goes.

"I got a text today that said you were cheating."

"You did?! I did too! That's wierd."

"Let me see."

The two pull out phones and compare.

"Look. They both came in at the exact same time! Someone is playing games with us. Trying to cause problems. Trying to make us question each other. Some kind of game."

"Lame...as if. Did they think we wouldn't talk about it? Wouldn't show each other our phones?"

A little laughter.

"Hey...let's finish dinner. I'm hungry."

End of story.

Instead? We get four installments of this boring and tormented shit. Drawn out and ridiculous.

And people think this is "good"?

Fat_HomebodyFat_Homebody5 months ago

I love your writing style. However, the characters are so unbelieveable that it takes away fron the story. Where's the comedy here? I guess it's that any rational married couple would have shared their texts from the beginning. Who trashes a marriage over anonymous texts like this? What wonan gets gang raped then just dismisses it as being a drunk slut the next day? "Oh well, i did some shots, was most likely drugged, then gangraped at my friend's place. Instead of going to the ER and getting an STD workup and rape kit done, i think I'll just walk it off and trust my good ol' pal Jules to keep looking out for me. She's done a helluva job so far."

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not too credible.

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducah2 months ago

Clever end. You finished with a flurry, like Sugar Ray Leonard v Roberto Duran.

Both Peter and Pru seemed unsure of their commitments at times; ready to explore new horizons at a moments notice. I hope they can work through that since Pru seemed eager to have Peter pass the gravy and give her a baby. Best of luck to both.

I enjoyed this story. Sluggish at the start, you made up for it at the close. Danke schön.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

A little on the cucky side. Unnecessarily overdrawn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Peter, Prue Series Info