All Comments on 'Peter's Memories Ch. 02'

by Jena121

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
VULCAN4231VULCAN4231almost 16 years ago
Good Grief

This is very erotic indeed,and plenty of ways the story can develop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
TERRIFIC

THIS WAS AN EROTIC SEXUAL EXPLOSION,WITH MUM AND SON LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT,SO DID I--THANK YOU JENA.IAN.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
once again..same old-same old...dad/hubby omitted

once again...same old-same-old..dad/hubby is omitted from story..and once again..a major turn-on for women like myself and sincere bi couples..is ignored..nothing is so sex charged when family fun includes the total family..and where total bi family fun with mom/dad/son is included..c'mon writers.....listen to your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Now Come On

Last poster there are plenty of stories on this site that fill your criteria ,so why not read them.This is a great chapter and as such gets maximum points from me

oediplexoediplexalmost 16 years ago
Your getting hotter!!

Dear Jena, The action is certainly hot. The writing is great. Tell us a little of what the participants are feeling/thinking and you will be a shooting star! Making me shoot gets you 5 stars.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 16 years ago
Oh Jena!!!

Still my favorite author. And getting hotter and better all the time. Keep it up. You are doing me a world of good.

cowboy2005cowboy2005over 15 years ago
WOW!

Keep up the good work. Could you please include the whole family in some of your wonderful stories Mom, Dad, Kids, and Grand Parents - total family fun one might say. Thank you so much for sharing all your wonderful stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Mom, will you let me take Dad's place for the time he is away. I know I can fulfill all your needs."

Peter's comment in this excellent story is just so true, and more and more mothers are coming to realize it. They understand that their boy's fat young cock is the hardest around, much stiffer than his dad's. They know that their son's loaded young balls are filled to overflowing with the creamy sperm he's real anxious to shoot up his mother's mommy-hole. Some moms have even heard that a boy's cock is nicknamed "Mother's Salvation," and they smile, knowing why. For lots of boys, they live by the truth of the old saying, "the best pussy you'll ever have is the one you came out of." These boys love that hole between their mother's legs, their own birth canal. They love thinking about it and dreaming about it. If they ever get the chance to sniff the rich aroma of their own mother's cunt they inhale it deep into their lungs, it's the best scent any boy can ever smell. Of course, once a boy gets to clamp his lips and tongue on his mother's cunt, he goes wild, and slurps it half to death. Paradise is sticking his stiff prick up his mother's twat, pounding and slamming it to give mom the best cums of her life, and finally unloading his balls and blasting a huge dose of his warm milky semen up the cunt of all his boyish dreams. Nothing compares with the bursting pride of a son who fucks his own mother whenever he gets the slightest urge, and nothing compares with the joy and happy serenity of a mother who's getting regularly fucked by her own darling baby boy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous