Petting Party Ch. 05

Story Info
Sammi...
1.9k words
4.17
78.2k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers

They say that shock can cause a heart attack, I have no idea how I survived.

I was on my back, Lori, my best friend's wife and...well.. the mother of my son was on top of me, naked.

We were in the throes of orgasm when I heard my daughter Sammi scream and run from the room.

My little girl, the one I would have given my life to protect. Brought up to feel comfortable with her body, comfortable with nudity, certain things were normal to her.

Daddy having sex with Mommy's best friend was not normal.

I realized Sammi had not seen her mother on the couch, the back of it was towards her, it would have been worse if she had seen Mommy on her back with her legs wide, letting Lori's husband Kevin have at her.

I dressed and headed towards the house, a thousand possible excuses running through my head.

Yea, sure, like any of them would work, Sammi had seen us clearly, a straight shot from 10 feet way at Lori's bare behind bouncing up and down on me.

Heat of the moment and all of that, sure. People have sex. People have sex with other than their partners, too.

But not Daddy! Not from Sammi's point of view. Years of teaching, years of listening, years and years of work to bring up a beautiful little girl, to help keep her safe from the world.

Sammi was sitting on the couch. Her eyes were red, but the tears had stopped. I sat down beside her, giving her a good two feet of space.

I waited. Sammi always let everything go once she was ready, and she never let anything go at all until she was.

Just like Sharon, her mother.

Sharon of course was smart enough to stay out on the deck, Sammi and I were the ones who always had the deep discussions.

Finally Sammi turned and looked at me, it was like looking at my wife 20 years earlier. Exact right down to the voice, the mannerisms, the tip of the head, the flash in her eyes when she was angry.

She was angry.

"Why, Daddy? How could you cheat on Mommy?"

"It wasn't..." no other words fit.

"I SAW you!"

"Yes, but it was just sex, we are friends."

That was lame.

She turned away, going quiet on me again. I just waited.

"Do you need sex, Daddy? Doesn't Mommy...?"

"Things are fine with your Mom and I, Hon. It's not a problem."

"How long has this been going on!" she demanded.

"That was the first time, well...since..."

"And what about when Mommy finds out?"

I steeled myself for that one.

"Your Mom was with Kevin, Hon."

Sammi stared at me for a second, leaped up and fled upstairs to her bedroom. I heard the door slam, sighed.

I went back out onto the deck, everyone was dressed, the air seemed way too quiet. I looked around at the sheepish expressions, God.

"Well, this is a bit of a mess."

"Hey man, she is a big girl!" Kevin said. I had the sudden urge to pop him one, let that go.

"Now what?" Sharon looked at me, worry in her eyes.

"We wait. You know Sammi, she will talk when she is damn good and ready."

Kevin and Lori left soon after, she slipped in my arms and hugged me.

"I don't want this to change anything, I like it with you sometimes."

Kevin heard that, he leaned over and gave Sharon a kiss, eyeing me sideways as he did.

I could see some problems forming, the last thing I wanted was a competition. Sex for fun with friends is one thing, sex with complications can be worse than doing without, I had already learned that years ago.

Sammi came down for dinner later, she ate quietly, not a word. I didn't push the issue, no point. Sammi would lock up tight if I did, we would get nowhere until she was ready.

She hopped in and helped her Mom with the dishes, that was different. I was in the living room, I could hear whispers, then giggling.

Maybe things weren't so bad after all.

I did hear Sharon say clearly, "Ask your father."

Sammi came into the living room, flounced is a better word. Same attitude she took when she refused to go to bed as a little girl, same attitude she took with anything when she decided to take charge.

I was used to it, waited.

"So what is sex like, Daddy?"

Damn. Right out of the clear blue sky, broadside.

Uh...It is fun, it gives a person pleasure."

(Oh, good line..!)

"If it is good with one person why do it with anyone else."

"Well, that is different, it is exciting."

"But you already did it with Lori, that's how we got Ray, right?"

"Yes."

"So which one is better?"

"Neither one, they are both good."

Sammi was quiet for a long time.

"I want to have sex!"

I looked at my 18 year old Daughter, struggling to find the words that fit. Such a beautiful creature, I knew the day would come when some man would invade her, and everything in my being wanted to just lock her away and keep her safe.

I was in no position to preach, I knew that. My trite line about her "precious" virginity that she should "save" until she married the right man was kinda out the window right at the moment.

"Sammi, you are beautiful. So many men will want you, some will be good men and some bad. The only person who can ever decide is you."

There, I figured I got that right.

"OK. So what does an orgasm feel like?"

Shit! Broadside again.

I looked around for Sharon, who by now was hiding somewhere. Can't say as I blamed her. It was hitting me that maybe we should have talked to Sammi a bit more, long ago. Hell, a LOT more!

I looked long at her. I think right then, for the first time, I realized I was looking at a full grown woman. Up until then I only saw a little girl, needing Daddy to protect her.

"It's...it's pleasure, it comes in waves, sometimes it's pretty strong."

"Like with a book?"

Book?

"What, a book? I don't..."

"Sometimes in bed I rub myself with a book...there..."

"Oh. Yes, probably."

Lord.

A picture of that flashed into my mind, I shut it out as quickly as I could.

"So will you show me, Daddy?"

"No! I can't...it's wrong..."

"Why?"

"There are laws, plus they call that incest, so it shouldn't be done."

"Then describe it, because I want to with someone."

"When you do, you need to be careful....."

"I know about condoms, Daddy, they taught us in school."

"OH.."

Where the HELL was Sharon?

"Well, when the male gets excited, his penis gets firm, so then he can insert it. If you are excited, then you will get damp, this helps and makes it easier for you."

"They told us about that in school, too. But how does it fit, they are so big."

"How do you know how big...?"

"Well, I saw yours inside Lori, it is huge!"

I turned bright pink at that, thinking of my "huge" seven inches or so.

"I am sorry, we didn't mean for you to see..."

"Oh, it's OK. I am over that now. Are you going to do it with Lori some more?"

"Maybe."

By now I was looking for someplace to go hide myself.

"I am sorry, Daddy, you are blushing. But you told me sex was normal."

(I did?)

Mercifully, she went back upstairs.

Sharon came in a few mintues later. She grinned at me.

"Well, you handled that OK."

"Yea.."

She curled up with me on the couch, I realized i was getting erect. She realized too. We went lost in the moment, I was stroking her breasts. Sharon has wonderful breasts, even at her age, they only barely sag, blessed in that respect.

She knows all the tricks, too. She stood and began to strip, teasing me with each step. Finally she was bare to the waist, I watched as she slipped her slacks and panties down.

It flashed briefly in my mind that just a couple of hours before she had opened and allowed Kevin to enter, lifting her hips in that familiar manner to force him to release. I almost expected signs, but she had apparently showered as Sammi and I had talked.

Exciting in an odd way, I knew we would do that again.

Sharon turned, her legs apart, fine breasts upturned, her addomen blending in to her pubic hair, her mound protruding and excited.

I watched as the drop of moisture formed, bulged, then slid along her lips, obvious and bulging. Then she was on me, lifting, sliding down. I felt the familar snugness of her as her insides wrapped around my shaft. Then she began that grasping of her inner muscles, using them, forcing me, not allowing me to hold back.

I was in the throes of orgasm, hammering away at her to bring her with me. Her head went back, eyelids flashing open and closed, a moan escaped her lips.

I looked up at her face, beads of sweat on her upper lip and forehead, so beautiful in the throes of orgasm.

Then I saw a motion, looked up.

Sammi sat at the head of the stairs, watching us intently. She saw my eyes meet hers, smiled. Her hand turned, thumb upwards, then she dashed back into her room.

This was getting to be one hell of a day.

Oh well. What better way to learn?

Iater, I took a shower. Sharon and I were sitting in the living room, we had just clicked on a movie.

Sammi came down, she looked at us, sat in the chair. I knew she wanted something, I just waited.

"Am I pretty?"

Out of the clear blue sky, like always.

"You are gorgeous, Honey!" Sharon and I said, almost in unison.

She hopped up off the chair, reached down and grabbed the bottom of the T-shirt she had on, pulled it over her head.

Naked. Completely naked.

She did a slow spin as we both sat there.

"Are there any flaws?"

I looked at her, breasts the carbon copy of her Mother's, hips slimmer and longer than Sharon's.

She had trimmed her pubic hairs, into a thin V" shape. Her lips were soft, protruding from the thin line of hairs, visible and delightful.

I was looking at my own daughter, now a woman. Yet somewhere in there I had failed her, she was unsure. Her body told her she was ready, yet she had a fear of failure.

"Am I ready, then?" The question was like she was asking to drive my car.

Sharon saved me. "I think so, Honey. I think so. Just pick carefully."

Sammi smiled, confident now. She pulled her T-shirt back over her head.

Heading towards the stairs, she stopped and looked back at me.

"Daddy, can I borrow some condoms?"

I just nodded. Sammi darted up the steps. I sat there with my head full of crazy emotions and thoughts. Sharon nuzzled up against my chest.

"She is a woman, Dan."

Yep. But the thought is frightening.

I was wondering just who the lucky bastard was going to be?

magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers