Pharmacy Keys Ch. 3-4

Story Info
Nurse teaches, and rich girl learns.
1.6k words
4.12
113.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wyn
Wyn
10 Followers

. . Chapter III . .

Gwendolyn's panicked eyes shifted back and forth, the words the nurse was saying not really making much sense to her. She tugged and strained against her bonds, cursing loudly; she wasn't going to stand for this. Her eyes squeezed tight as she yelled a particularly loud swear word, she felt a sharp, stinging slap on her thigh. She gasped and jolted, her eyes popping wide open. "What the hell was that for!?"

"Babies don't use words like that. Not around me, anyway. I know you're used to having your way and people kissing your ass.. But, by the time I'm done with you, you'll be squalling like a baby and kissing My ass," Imogene chuckled darkly at that note.

Gwen lay there quiet and confused, her chest heaving from her efforts to break free. Just then, Imogene pulled out something fluffy and crinkly. It didn't register in the girl's mind until her eyes focused on the hearts and ducks on the item. It was a diaper! Her mind reeled and she glared up at the nurse; her voice icy and seething, "Don't you think for one minute that you're going to put that on ME! Oh, no. No, I'm eighteen years old and the daughter of a very important man! I--"

Gwen's little speech was cut short as Imogene pulled a gag out of the bag and whipped it around the girl's head, locking it on the side. What was worse and even more humiliating for Gwen was that it was a pacifier that filled her mouth now. Her screams of anger were muffled greatly by it as Imogene beamed down at her, murmuring, "I'm sorry, but it really wouldn't do for you to be yelling and screaming like a brat the whole time I am caring for you. Besides, babies don't talk like that, do they?" She chuckled softly as she stripped Gwen's struggling body down.

Confused and tired, Gwen wondered idly why the pretty nurse kept using the word 'baby' in reference to her. Her mind cloudy with anger, hurt and resentment, she stopped thinking about it and looked to Imogene just as she noticed her pulling out things from the bag. Imogene smiled and turned to Gwen, rubbing her bare tummy.. She cooed silkily, "That's a good little girl.. Yes, a good girl. What's this? You've tinkled a bit on your bed again? Oh, that's not good. We'll just have to put a stop to this bed-wetting if you can't use the potty like a big girl."

With that, Imogene took the diaper and unfolded it, fitting it under Gwen's firm behind. She smiled as she pulled the front of the diaper up through the girl's thighs after having powdered her well with baby powder. She pulled the disposable diaper close to Gwen's tummy and taped it closed snugly. Gwen bawled with the humiliation of the crinkles the diaper made as she squirmed uncomfortably. Imogene smiled down at her patient and picked up the items she had taken from the bag earlier.

"Now, this will be something that you'll learn enjoy over time. Or you may never have to experience it again, depending upon how you act." she said as she attached the tube to the water bottle.. She tightened the clamp and smiled down at Gwen, "Ok, get ready.. This might be a bit uncomfortable, but I'm sure you'll feel much better afterwards." With that, she pulled the corner of Gwen's diaper away and slipped the tube inside her diaper. She leaned close and looked into the diaper as she snaked the tube a good bit between Gwen's rump cheeks. Gwen squealed and tightened her muscles.

Her tears flowed freely as she squeezed her ass muscles for all they were worth. "We'll have none of that, little Gwenny.. Unclench or I'll have to spank you," Imogene said with steel behind her soft, feminine voice. Gwen refused, shaking her head back and forth, screaming over the pacifier. Imogene sighed softly and began to spank Gwen's thighs until Gwen was crying so hard she couldn't think to clench her muscles anymore. Imogene slid the cold metal nozzle on the tip of the tube into Gwen's soft puckering spot.

Imogene pushed it deep inside, ignoring the grunts and cries of Gwen. She smiled with satisfaction and glanced up at the beautiful, flushed face of her patient. "Are you getting used to it, baby?" Gwen sobbed in relent and nodded a bit, as her muscles were conforming around the metal. The pretty nurse smiled and nodded happily, "Good! Now I'm going to get you dressed and we're going to go for a little exercise. Endurance is the name of this game, baby Gwenny," she said as she slipped a hospital gown that had been cut short just above the navel.

"Are you going to be a good baby girl and not fight me as I take you down the hall for a walk?" Gwen nodded and sighed softly, feeling quite tired and too weak to fight back. The nurse smiled and removed the restraints, helping her stand with the tube and all. She hooked the tube to her IV tree and took Gwen by the hand as she wheeled the tree with them, the tube from Gwen's IV and the one inside her diaper trailing behind her. Gwen's tears began to roll down her bright red cheeks as they walked out the door of her room.

. . Chapter IV . .

Imogen smiled to Jimmy as he passed by, knowing that he hadn't 'seen anything'. Yes, Jimmy knew her well enough to know that she wasn't someone to be trifled with. Meanwhile, Gwen walked slowly - kind of waddling a bit with the diaper and the nozzle inside her sensitive bottom hole. As she walked along side the pretty nurse, she wondered what the hose was for and, as if being able to read her mind, Imogen chimed in, "Ever had a douche, darling?" Gwen nodded her head, thinking, Of course I have! Is there an eighteen year old girl that hasn't? I wonder what she asked that question for...

Imogen continued, "Well, that's good because you'll understand this. What the tube up your.. *ahem* heiny is.. is an attachment to this little baggy here." She wiggled the bag that looked kind of like a hot water bottle to Gwen and it sloshed a little, letting her know there was liquid of some sort inside it. Imogen began to grin rather widely as the look of understanding came over Gwen's face like a cloud over the sun. The nurse gripped the release valve and let a stream of water drain from it slowly into the girl's asshole.

Gwen squirmed and stopped moving, trying to keep the water from entering, but it was useless. Tears began to streak her cheeks again as they flushed a hot pink.. Imogen smiled cruelly and gave the bag a big squeeeeze, sending a huge gush of hot water into Gwen's rectum. Gwen whimpered loudly and cried harder; her knees wanting to give beneath her, but Imogen's grip was steel around her arm and it held her in place.

The girl began to feel her tummy swell and expand and she looked to the nurse with pleading eyes. Imogen could hear the rumble that came from it and smiled to Gwen, whispering in her ear with a rather condescending, yet motherly tone, "What's wrong, baby Gwenny? Your tumtum hurt? Need to go poopie?" Gwen growled and refused to give in to the sardonic comment. She was no baby! She held her breath and held it in; even as hot, angry and pained tears rolled down her cheeks.

Suddenly, Imogen dragged the girl into an empty room and laid her down on the bed. Gwen rolled from side to side, groaning and crying as Imgene sat down beside her. The pretty woman looked down at her, a soft and loving look in her warm green eyes. She spoke softly, rubbing Gwendolyn's tummy, "It's ok.. It's going to be alright, darling. Just relax.. Don't hold it in; that hurts more." She continued to rub and press on Gwen's tummy tenderly as she squeezed the rest of the water into the girl. Removing the paci-gag, she placed a simple pacifier between the girl's lips. Surprisingly, she suckled it immediately and, in remembering who she was, stopped.

Gwen, most of her pride pushed aside and looking for some comfort, whispered through her tears and over the paci, "But, I don't want to go in a diaper." Imogen smiled at her and said in a soothing voice, "But, darling... That's where babies go poo poo and pee pee. And, you see, I know that you're a baby. You tell me just how much of one you are through your thoughts and actions. Mostly through your words, though. Now, now.. It's not difficult. Just relax and let go..." she trailed off as she pulled the tube and nozzle out of Gwen's swollen pucker slowly.

At this, Gwen wailed and tossed her head in frustration. Her stomach was rebelling against her, rumbling agitatedly, and her rectum's muscles quivered in tire. She grunted, gritting her teeth against the soft rubber of the pacifier in her mouth, as she fought to hold the liquid in. Imogen looked on the struggling girl with soft, amused eyes, but there was a slight hint of sadness for Gwen's stubborn nature in them, as well. The nurse leaned down close to Gwen's ear, pressing the girl's tummy harder as a result, and breathed in a sultry, but commanding voice, "Gwendolyn, let it go. It'll feel good. You know you have to use that diaper to its fullest, or you'll have wasted my efforts. I'll be very disappointed. We don't want that, do we?"

Wyn
Wyn
10 Followers