Philanthropy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thought we agreed you wouldn't be a buddyguard."

"I can still tease."

Shanti walked right up to me and looked up into my eyes for a long moment. I could see her eyes dart back and forth. I looked back at her calmly, knowing what she was looking for. After a bit she nodded, satisfied.

"Okay, so I'm hired. We have a lot of work ahead of us."

Just then there was a knock at the door. Shanti had her sidearm out in a flash.

"Are you expecting anyone?"

I realised it must be Dana and nodded. The pistol disappeared. "Yeah, the blow job girl."

"Dana? Here? Why?"

"She's sorely out of shape. I said I would talk to her about fitness."

Shanti gave me a strange look. "Maybe I should do that."

I looked at the hottest, fittest woman I had ever met and kind of agreed with her. I nodded.

Shanti strode to the door just as Dana knocked again and swung it open.

Dana shrieked seeing my muscle woman standing there. "Why are you still here?"
"I live here. What do you want?"

I came into view and I saw Dana's look of relief.

"Peter invited me over..."

"Well, come in then." Shanti stepped aside and Dana minced her way past her. We could both see her looking Shanti up and down, and her mouth hung open. "Like what you see?" intoned Shanti, thickening her accent.

"You're... you're British?"

I knew she had wanted to say something else.

"Yeah, very observant." Shanti closed the door and nodded in appreciation when the deadbolts automatically slid into place. My condo is very state-of-the art. "I'll leave you two alone while I unpack." Shanti hoisted her large duffel bag without any sign of strain. Like none. I heard the muffled clank again and Shanti shot me a smile. She disappeared around the corner.

Dana eek'd her way over to the kitchen island and took her normal seat. "Who is that?" she whispered to me.

"Shanti Patel."

"But who IS she?"

"My bodyguard."

"You're what? Bodyguard? Why do you need a bodyguard?"

I looked at her for any sign of deceit. It could be she had no idea just who her parents were. Did she not realise they had me beaten nearly to death in the park? But she looked at me with innocent eyes. She was clueless. Jesus. I shook my head at her and then spotted my coffee press. "Coffee?"

Her eyes lit up, and she nodded, already forgetting Shanti. Ah, the vapid nature of today's youth. So easily distracted. I noticed her nipples were a little hard and how her breasts were so perfectly shaped in her technical t-shirt. I shook myself and grabbed the press and turned away.

I heard a loud bang from the bedrooms and Shanti call out 'sorry'.

I ground some Kona coffee beans and then setup the press. I filled it with hot water and placed it in front of Dana. Her eyes lit up in joy and I noticed her nipples seemed a little more prominent and the t-shirt material a little out of place around them. I was pretty sure she had tweaked them.

"Can I?" she asked, looking at the press handle.

"Yup. Just wait two minutes."

She pulled out her phone - wait? Where'd had she hidden that? -- and opened a timer and set it for two minutes. I glanced meaningfully at the digital clock on the wall of my kitchen, but she was oblivious.

I busied myself with cream and sugar and mugs. I then pulled out a tea bag and a cup for Shanti. Dana was watching her timer. "A watched kettle never boils," I said, and she blinked at me.

"What?"

"A watched kettle never boils..." and looked at her, expecting her to understand. She didn't.

Shanti walked in. "That means, love, that if you are watching the clock, it will take forever to happen."

Dana jerked a little and looked in awe at Shanti. I was, too. She was wearing workout gear, and it hugged and accented every muscle she had. My cock lurched hard. She was so fucking hot. I liked how her age made her even more glorious. Shanti seemed to notice my interest, and I'm sure I saw the corners of her mouth lift a little. A smidgen, maybe.

Shanti came right up to Dana. Maybe even a little in her personal space. With Dana on the bar stool and Shanti only five feet tall, Shanti had to look up a little, but that in no way diminished her. She was a force of nature. I marvelled at her perfectly toned ass and remembered ploughing it hard. I raised a trembling hand to my forehead.

"You're in my seat, love."

Dana scowled at her.

"Don't you scowl at me, you little tramp. That's my seat. From it, I can see the entire main area of the condo and the door. So, move it."

Dana decided to be stubborn and glared at her. Shanti simply picked up the squawking girl.

"Stop it! Put me down!" shrieked Dana, and her voice cut off with an 'oof' when Shanti dumped her on the next seat over.

Shanti sat down and smiled at me when I placed a cup of tea in front of her. "Any biscuits?"

I smiled and pulled out a pack of Jaffa Cakes I had bought that morning. Her eyes lit up.

"Bloody marvellous!" she said and tore into the package.

Dana was about to say something to Shanti when her phone alarm went off. Her mind distracted, she turned it off and focused on plunging the coffee press with deliberate care. She grinned up at me when she was done, proud of the minor little achievement and looking for praise.

I pushed the two mugs over to her. "Fill 'em up."

She looked disappointed but did as I asked. Soon we were sipping in comfort, watching Shanti devour half the package. Fuck, but she liked to eat. Dana was watching her with an expression between disgust and awe. Shanti picked up the vibe and looked at us with a 'is there something on my face' look.

"Wunt wun?" she managed to say around a mouthful.

Dana took one, and I watched her try it. Her eyes lit up. "Ooh, they're good. What are they?"

"Jaffa Cakes. British thing."

Dana looked at Shanti excited. "So, you are British! I thought so!"

Shanti and I exchanged a look before she responded. "Yes, love. Born and raised."

"And you're a bodyguard? For Peter? Why?"

Shanti glanced at me again. "Yes. Because he hired me."

"And you live here now?"

Shanti nodded and looked pained and sipped her tea. I heard her belly rumble and turned to my kitchen while Dana and Shanti got to know each other. That Shanti was speaking to the daughter of the enemy was not lost on me. I wondered what Shanti would say.

"Yes, love. I need to be near the person I am actually protecting."

"What are you protecting him from?"

There was silence for a bit, and I ignored them. I pulled out eggs, a can of beans, breakfast sausage, back bacon, tomatoes, and large mushrooms and started making Shanti a proper British breakfast. Well, almost proper. No way was I making blood sausages. That it was almost noon didn't matter to me. I put two slices of bread in the toaster.

Shanti spoke slowly. "You know Peter was attacked in the park, don't you?"

I assumed Dana had nodded when Shanti continued.

"That won't be the first. The people who are after him arranged that. He's in danger."

"Danger? From who?"

"Whom. Never you mind, love."

"What? Tell me!"

"No. Client confidentiality."

"Peter," whined Dana. "Tell me!"

"No."

Shanti spoke to me. "Oi! Are you making a British breakfast?"

"Yes. Just for you."

"Ooh, I'm gonna like it here. Last job I was eating power bars most of the time."

"Ugh," I said.

"So, Dana, I hear you are looking for a fitness trainer."

"No."

I looked back at Dana. "Yes, you are. You are badly out of shape. Getting fit will help your mind and your motor skills. You'll likely play better." I saw her eyes look thoughtful, and I turned back to frying the back bacon and sausages. I placed a second frying pan on the gas burner. I set the burner to medium and looked at Shanti to see if she had noticed. She hadn't. Miss Observer hadn't seen the temperature setting.
"You need to deep fry all that in lard," I heard Shanti instruct me.

"Nope."

"Pfft. It's not going to be proper then, is it? Dana, fitness trainer? Yes?"

"I dunno. I never really thought about it."

"You looked pretty winded coming back from the grocers."

"Were you spying on me? Oh my God!"

"Don't get your knickers in a knot. I was watching my client."

"Oh."

"You could barely carry that bag of groceries."

"Yes, well, its not like I need to lift things and stuff. Why are you so... so... like that?"

"Never mind me. This is about you. I know a couple of fitness people in this city. I can recommend one if you like."

"What would I have to do?"

"Get fit. Lots to do. Listen, I can see the doubt in your eyes. I'm not suggesting you get like me. But you need to increase your muscle mass. Put some meat on those bones. Build up your stamina and your cardio. It can go from easy to hardcore. You decide. A personal fitness trainer will walk you through it and come up with a regimen to follow."

"I dunno. I'll have to ask my dad."

"Brad Carver."

"Yes, how d'you know that?"

"Married to Karen Carver, your mum."

"Are you spying on us?"

"Love, you live next door to my client. It's my business to know that."

"Oh, I see. Hey, would you take a bullet for him! Wait! Is someone going to shoot him! Oh my God!"

"Relax. No. No one is going to shoot him."

I was a little relieved to hear that and then realised that Shanti was lying. Fuck. I flipped the back bacon and turned the sausages. They were almost done, so I cracked two eggs into the other frying pan and started the toast.

"Jesus, it smells good in here," muttered Dana. I added two more eggs to the frying pan.

"So you go to private school. The one downtown. All girls. Is it all carpet munching in there?" asked Shanti, and I chuckled. I had wanted to ask that exact same question.

"Ew! Gross! No!" replied Dana. "Well, maybe a little. But not me!"

"Relax, love. I wasn't saying you did. Are you curious?"

"What!? No! Are you some dyke or something?"

"No, love. Though I have experimented."

My ears perked up, and I pulled out two large plates. I was waiting for Dana to respond, and she seemed to be taking a moment. I quickly glanced her way and saw just how flushed she was.

"I would never," she finally said. "What was it like?"

"It was lovely, actually. I have fond memories of it. It was... liberating. You should try it."

Dana remained quiet.

"Just how badly do you want to suck my client's cock, Dana?" blurted Shanti, and even I turned around at that and gawked at her. I could see Dana opening and closing her mouth in rapid sequence and looking horrified at me.

I chuckled. "Relax, Dana. She's fucking with you." I put down two plates and started loading them up. Well, I loaded the one in front of Shanti. Dana's only had a normal amount.

Shanti murmured thanks and dived in, and I watched her consume her breakfast in a hurry. The food just disappeared into her mouth. I dropped a bottle of brown sauce in front of her, and she murmured thanks around a piece of sausage sticking out of her mouth. Dana picked at hers and watched Shanti in awe. I was too, and I was expecting it. Goddamn, she was amazing.

I made her another cup of tea, complete with milk and sugar, and topped up the coffees.

Shanti sat back and sopped up the remains of her breakfast with her toast. She thumped her stomach and burped and smacked her lips. "Fuck, you're a good cook."

"Chef, actually."

"A regular Jamie Oliver. Fuck, I've lucked out here. Best job ever. Oi! Speaking of job, we never discussed payments. Did Imani tell you my rates?"

"Nope. Don't worry about it. We'll talk later."

Dana was looking at Shanti in a new way. A little awed or star struck.

Shanti looked at her. "Love, I burn through calories like a Japanese train. When you start working out, your appetite will ramp up. Eat smart and right and you'll put on weight. Good weight. Muscle weight."

Dana nodded and pushed her plate away. Shanti saw it still had meat on it. She indicated the plate and Dana nodded. The meat disappeared in a flash.

"So good," muttered Shanti. She pushed her plate away and looked at Dana. "Your folks leave you alone all day?"

Dana nodded.

"Must be lonely. Another reason to start working out. It will focus your mind. But you need to get out and start running on the streets. Treadmills don't cut it. Your mum is with your dad all the time, isn't she?"

"Yeah, mom and dad own their own legal firm. They have like fifty partners all around the country, you know? And international, but I'm not sure where. England for sure."

"I think I know the perfect trainer for you. She was in my regiment in the UK for a couple of years. Lost a leg, but you wouldn't know it. Do your parents work from home at all? Have an office in your condo?"

"She lost a leg! Are you serious? That's terrible! How does she work out without a leg?"

"She manages. You'll see. I expect your mum and dad work late in their home office. And leave you pretty much alone."

"Yeah, they're gone all day and then when they come home its takeout and they disappear into their office. I gave up a long time ago trying to get them to do anything with me."

Shanti reached out and touched her hand for a moment. "I'm sorry to hear that, love. It was much the same for me. Mum and da were never home. Both military, always deployed. My da served in the Falkland Islands."

Dana was looking at her hand where Shanti had touched her. "The Fucking Islands? What's that?"

I chuckled. "The Falklands. South Atlantic island owned by the British. Argentina tried to take it in the early 80s. Shanti's accent changes words a little. Sounded like Fucking Islands to me, too."

Shanti shot me a grin, and for a moment I was dazzled by it. Her smile faltered for a moment and then she turned to Dana.

"If you're alone, I'm worried about you. Does your place have the same security as Peter's place? He has all the bells and whistles."

Dana looked thoughtful. "I think so. Dad has a wall covered in monitors. Looks like surveillance cameras. But nothing for the condo, I don't think. I mean, they never told me there was. What do you have Peter?"

"Just some safety things. Being rich means taking extra precautions. Like Shanti, here."

Dana nodded.

"Did you say you have takeout every night?" I asked her.

Dana nodded again. "Yeah, most nights. Mom and dad can't cook. We used to have a maid, but she left one day. Don't know why. Since then, its pizza and Chinese all the time."

That hurt to hear that. I pride myself on cooking and the need to eat home-cooked meals. I started speaking before my brain caught up. "I can teach you to cook, if you like."

I saw my mistake at once. Her eyes lit up, and she literally bounced in her seat, clapping her hands. "That would be AWESOME!" she practically screamed at me.

Shanti grimaced. "Dana. You need to keep this quiet. I know they're your mum and da, but they can't know about that. Or me. Is that clear? I need to hear you promise me. This is important and has to do with what I do. If you plan on coming here for lessons on cooking, you need to never let your parents know. Okay? One word and it will get very bad for Peter."

"Bad for Peter, why?"

"Because you are just eighteen. Your parents will never accept that all Peter is doing is teaching you to cook. I'll always be here, but knowing I'm here is something your parents can never know. Look at me," said Shanti softly.

Dana looked at her.

"You might want to spill this one day, cause you're mad at your parents or something. This can never come out. This is an adult decision you need to make. Do you promise?"

Dana looked pleased to be included in an adult decision. She nodded her head. "I promise." No sooner had the works left her mouth then she turned to me all excited. "This is going to be awesome!"

* * *

After Dana left, skipping down the hall, Shanti turned on me and pressed me up against the wall by the door.

"Just what the fuck are you doing? Are you crazy? She can't come over here for cooking lessons!"

I liked having her pressed up against me. If only she would press her groin against me, that would be lovely. She brought my attention back by snapping her fingers loudly in my face.

"Hello? Earth to Peter! What the fuck were you thinking?"

"Honestly, it just came out. Hearing her eating fast food all the time had me sick to my stomach."

"Poor fucking baby. Now the daughter of your enemy will be in your fucking condo all the time!"

I sighed. "I know. It's too late. I screwed up." Then I surprised myself. "Sorry."

Shanti leaned up and put her face close to mine and stared into my eyes. I could smell the breakfast she had eaten, and a little grease was still on her lips. I wanted to lick it off and my focus must have slipped a little.

Shanti growled, and I swear for a moment I thought she was going to kiss me. She slammed me back against the wall and strode off.

I waited, and after a moment I heard the guest shower start up.

A little while later Shanti emerged looking fresher. She always wore the same style of clothes. Black and technical. She looked smoking hot to me. She carried her Glock and placed it inside the side table drawer by the door with an extra magazine. I watched her then stroll through the condo checking things out. She examined furniture, the view, and she watched nearby buildings for a spell, and then flopped down on the couch near me.

"Okay, I've been thinking. This might be a blessing in disguise. You heard how free she was with her personal information about her parents. We need more of that. You can pull it from her gently while she is here. Cozy up to her. Earn her trust.

"I'll get in touch with my friend I mentioned. If she can get inside that condo as Dana's fitness trainer, then we are golden. I want her in there scouting and placing some items in that office. Listening tools, a keylogger, shit like that. Any information we can get the better and it makes our chances much better.

"We need to accelerate things now. Dana will let it out eventually that you have a bodyguard. The Carvers will react to that quickly. They'll probe. See how effective I am. Test the edges of your security. Look for a weakness they can exploit. So we need to keep them on their toes. Get them to react rather than take action. I don't know just how good they can multitask, but we can be certain they have people on the payroll who will handle this for them. It will happen quick. I have a few ideas."

"Speaking of payroll, what's your rate?"

"Ugh. I hate this type of stuff. I'll email it to you, okay?"

I nodded.

"Right, so. What to do. This is about getting legal dirt on the Carvers, right? I mean, it would be so easy to just kill them. Maybe it ends that way, but this is about legalities and keeping you alive until we achieve that. I have some ideas. They'll sound like university pranks, but this will often get the results we want.

"I assume you know the vehicle they drive, so we are going to get a generous handful of dog shit and put it under door handles and into the air vents under the bonnet. It has to happen when their car is not in a controlled access car park. Outdoor somewhere. I have a bloke who can handle that. He'll follow them discretely and get it done in a flash. I'll leave it to your imagination what happens when they use the car. We'll also place a handful of pebbles in the wheel rims of the car, which will cause significant damage when the car is driven. Probably key the paint, too. Why the fuck not?"

I laughed at the image.

"Glad you like it. Next, we block the exhaust pipe with duct tape. This is an old trick and people used to use potatoes. It will stop the car from starting. You would be amazed how long it takes for most people to realise why their car won't start, and by the time they do they have often already called out a tow truck or rang up roadside assistance.