Philanthropy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to fill in every coupon and online form you can find that is likely to result in junk mail. Use their names and address for delivery. They'll soon have piles and piles of junk mail arriving on a daily basis virtually forever. We'll spam their email accounts as well. Also, we need to ensure that as many lingerie, seedy, and gay magazines are included.

"We'll populate adverts with their pictures all over town in grocers and whatnot. Hit the online boards and notice boards advertising dubious services and include their telephone number. We'll include articles that state exactly what the Carvers actually do that is illegal. We'll spread truth.

"We'll pick up some burner phones and phone loan companies using the Carver name and phone number. Many of these loan companies, or brokers for loan companies, are virtually impossible to get rid of and they will keep phoning them for many months afterwards, even when told multiple times that they do not require a loan.

"Normally I would be suggesting we turn up their heating to maximum and then putting superglue on the switch. This is especially effective in midsummer, like now. But Dana is there, and that changes things.

"Lastly, we call the Carver law firms and tell whoever answers the phone that they are their health specialist, and that they need to speak to the target ASAP regarding a possible infection risk to the public. What do you think?"

I hugged her for about five seconds before she landed me on the floor.

"Don't ever do that again!" she fumed, looking down at me. "I'll take that as a yes. Get up and get started."

"Some good news..." I said, still lying on the floor pretending my ass and back didn't hurt.

"Yes?"

"My specialty is software. I write algorithms that do all sorts of things. Most of what you want to do? I can set that up as anonymously as possible. It will be completely untraceable and fully automated. Better yet, it will hit the Internet at large. Everywhere all at once."

I watched her eyes go soft toward me. "A man after my own heart." She kicked my leg hard, and I yelped. "Get up and get started. I have things to do. I'll be gone most of the day. The Glock stays in the table. Don't let anyone in except me, or Imani. Or Dana. Fuck. There's too many people. Just get it done."

She stormed out of my condo and the door deadbolts slid back in place.

I lay back and smiled.

* * *

That night I was sound asleep when my condo app woke me up. Someone was buzzing my condo. I managed to open my eyes and stare blearily at the screen. It was Amanda, and she looked unsteady.

"Amanda?" I asked the app.

"Pete... let me in. Please. I need..." I watched in horror as she threw up violently in the lobby.

"Amanda! Are you okay?" I watched as she slumped to the ground and didn't move. "Shanti! It's Amanda! She's in the lobby..."

I heard Shanti yell back from her room. "I'm on it! Stay there, don't move! This could be a trap..."

I heard her move quickly through the condo and heard my front door open and close. I struggled out of bed and headed to the living room. Lights automatically dimmed to life around me and I saw it was just after two in the morning. I looked at my phone and saw Shanti enter the lobby with her Glock drawn. She looked all around and then holstered her weapon and scooped Amanda off the ground.

I changed cameras and watched her bring her into an elevator she had blocked open with a lobby chair. She kicked the chair away and the elevator doors closed.

In the elevator I watched her trying to talk to Amanda, but she was completely limp in her arms. I didn't know if she was even breathing. I saw them exit the elevator and rushed to my door to open it.

Shanti looked surprised and then pushed past me and brought Amanda to the couch and dropped her on it.

I was staring at Amanda, not knowing what to do when Shanti pressed a pair of large scissors in my hand. I recognised them as mine. Where did she find them?

"Don't just stand there, cut her clothes off stat. Place them in this garbage bag. Now!"

I turned to stare at Shanti, not sure what was happening.

"Look at her! She's been drugged! Raped maybe! There's cum in her hair. Too much for one man. We need the evidence. Cut the clothes off and cut her hair with the cum in it. Now!"

I felt my vision expand and my brain caught up in a roaring rush. I saw the state she was in and saw all the signs Shanti just said. I leaped to action and started cutting Amanda's clothes off. She wore a tiny cocktail dress, and I had it off in seconds. She wasn't wearing panties, but she had on a lovely red lace bra. It came off and into the bag.

I hesitated before cutting her hair and then clenched my teeth and took off the least I had to. I could see the dried cum. It was all over her hair and face. I felt something wet on my face and swiped at it and kept chopping her hair.

"Okay, that's enough hair. You got samples from all over. Good job. One sec..." said Shanti, and I marvelled at the command in her voice. She was used to giving orders, and I felt safe with her. I turned to thank her and froze when I saw her with an IV kit and bags.

"What are you doing?"

"We need blood samples and I need to give her something to counteract the drugs..."

"What?"

"I would guess the date rape drug, but I suspect she was given heroin, too. She needs naloxone, which thankfully I have. Get your camera. Shit. We should have taken pictures. Start now. Leave me and my face out of them, understand?"

I didn't fully understand but nodded and pulled out my phone and carefully took pictures. I took pictures of the clothes, too. Shanti with remarkable speed inserted something into Amanda's arm at the elbow bend. She then removed three vials of blood and then inserted the IV and hung the small bag she had over the back of the couch.

Before I could react, she had pulled out a strange, small, white device. She slapped Amanda hard. "Amanda? Amanda? Wake up, love." she yelled. She peeled her eyes back and looked into them. When Amanda didn't respond, Shanti cursed and pressed the small white thing against the muscle of Amanda's thigh. "Here we go..." she said and depressed the plunger. She looked at me. "Naloxone. For opioid overdose."

"Amanda doesn't do drugs..."

"Peter. Peter! Focus. Start thinking. She was drugged. Abused. Then given an overdose and dropped at your front door. Think for a moment. Breathe and think!"

I did, and when it all clicked, I gasped. "They hurt her! To get at me!"

"Correct. The police will be here any moment. Someone working for the Carvers would have called it in. We need her alive when they get here. We were lucky. I carry a small pharmaceutical bag with me. Thank God I tossed naloxone in at the last minute. It's a miracle drug. And we have blood samples. Call your lawyer right now and get her here. She needs to take these vials as evidence. The police will lose them. The Carvers are everywhere. I underestimated them. I'm sorry. I should have seen this coming. You've distracted me, I... Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"
She hung her head for a moment and calmed herself. When she looked up she was all business, again.

"I need to call a friend and get him to meet the ambulance at the hospital. He'll watch over her. She's in trouble and her life is in danger. The Carvers did not expect her to live, Peter. Now we need to keep her alive."

I nodded.

"Start with 911. Tell them exactly what happened. They record everything. More evidence for you."

I stared at her.

"Dial!"

In the distance I heard police sirens, and with a shaking hand I lifted my phone and dialled 9-1-1. I looked down at Amanda as the phone rang in my ear. "Stay with me, hon. Stay with me."

End of Part Two