Phileas Fogg - A Memoir Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to playing with one with my hand and leaned down to take the other nipple in my mouth. I sucked on it and nibbled on it and generally played with it for several minutes. I alternated between kissing her and sucking on her nipples, each in turn.

She moaned out her rapture as her hands went behind my head pulling me close then her fingers were entangled in my hair. As we continued to kiss and I fondled her tits she moved her hips forward toward the edge of the chair.

"Ummm," she purred, "you've lovely hands Mr. Fogg."

"I thought you might like them," said I, trying to put a similar purr into my voice.

She stretched, catlike and purred again. "Oh, do rub me nippy, kind sir."

Holding her tiny nipple twixt thumb and forefinger, I rolled it back and forth, exerting slightly more pressure with each roll.

"Oh," said she, "Tis lovely that."

I applied a trifle more pressure and Annabelle Lee shuddered in delight and her mouth fell open quickly followed by her shuddering once more and then several rapid gasps for air. Annabelle Lee was not the only one becoming excited. The blood was pounding through my body, quickly filling the membranes of my throbbing prick. Sure enough, that little nipple became erect between my fingers, allowing me a firmer grip. I was afraid my pinching fingers would hurt her, but she just writhed in pleasure even more.

Suddenly Annabelle Lee was not longer sitting on my lap. For Katherine Ann had rushed into the room and shoved her violently off me and onto the floor where she landed with a loud whomp!

"Tis not fair!" screeched Katherine Ann, as she seethed with the hatred only a sibling can generate so quickly.

Tearing her blouse from her shoulders she cried out, "Feel mine too, Mr. Fogg, sir," she cried, "Feel mine. They're nice are they not?"

Having uttered those words she gripped both my wrists and planted my hands firmly upon both breasts.

"Bitch!" Annabelle Lee screamed and the two sisters were at each other, rolling around the floor like cats and dogs embroiled in a fight to the death. Scratching and biting and slapping and gouging until I managed to clear myself away from them, fetch a bucket of water and dowsed the both of them. I recall congratulating myself on getting them equally wet.

"ENOUGH!" I bellowed and suddenly they were like two sopping wet kittens cowering in fright at my voice.

"Annabelle Lee," said I, "and I mean only you, get up, let me have a look at you."

She clambered to her feet and stood chest huffing, whist I casually inspected her for any serious injuries.

"Move your left arm," said I. She did and no apparent difficulty. "Shake your wrists."

Her right wrist was strained somewhat, but not broken. I came by my medical training in the Crimean, where we often had no medical assistance available to us and relied on one another to sort things out amongst us. Annabelle Lee had a deep scratch under her left eye and I sent her off for what might pass for bandage in this household. Surprisingly she returned as I was examing her sister with the perfect patchwork needed to make her repairs. Katherine Ann had a bite to contend with and I swapped it out with a mouthful of rum which I spat on her wound and caused her to cry out from the sting and then giggle from my action in spitting upon her, which for some inane reason she found to her liking.

Using my best military parade ground shout, I commanded them to "SIT!"

They sprang to attention, or at least a form of it, then they realized I had meant for them to sit and they fell over each other trying to do so. I had all I could do to keep from laughing as they were so comically ludicrous at that moment.

They sat and I stood at parade rest facing them.

"Let me see if I've got this straight. You both want me to fuck you, is that right?"

Neither sister spoke, but both nodded their heads in the affirmative, searching my eyes for approval. I decided to hold the advantage as long as possible and play them off against each other. Perhaps I would be fucking the both of them by afternoon's end.

"First I want to clear the air here. As a gentleman it would be unbecoming for me to disparage one of you over the other. I will not, for example, say that one of you has nicer or plumper tits than the other. Is that understood?"

They chimed out their response in unison. "Yes sir!"

"Truth be told, you are both fine looking young ladies. Both of you have already provided me with a fine fuck. In fact each of you has graciously bestowed your virginity to me and for that I am most grateful." I took a step forward and bowed. It was a rather tawdry move, but it set perfectly with both girls as I thought it might.

"Now it would be best if we all removed our clothing here and now," I said and we did. All three of us looking at the other as if to see what if anything the other had that was special; it ended with both sisters staring at my prick, one with lust in her eyes, the other with incredulity; for Katherine Ann, although having seen my prick earlier had not looked upon it while fully engorged.

"Yes, Katherine Ann," I said, "this divine tool twas the instrument took your maidenhead."

Her eyes went wide in disbelief.

"Amazing is it not?" Annabelle Lee offered to her sister, who could only shake her head in disbelief.

"Well, they say seeing is believing," chirped Annabelle Lee, who reached for my hand and escorted me into their bedroom. Katherine Ann scampered in after us and stood at the foot of the bed, her hands supporting her chin. Annabelle Lee, vixen that she was, had separated her folds with her hands, leaving her sister and I to look directly into her hole.

"It will fit in there, sister dear. Most assuredly it will. Now come, Mr. Fogg, mustn't keep a lady waiting."

"I bet mine feels better inside than Katherine Ann's does," Annabelle Lee challenged.

I gave her a hard slap on her arse, and she yelped. "That smarted," Annabelle Lee said indignantly.

I promptly gave her another and two handprints glowed across her bun. Katherine Ann giggled happily.

"Want another?" I asked.

"No!" said Annabelle Lee who had curled into a ball, trembling lest I smack her again.

"Poor behavior it was that got you my hand, Annabelle Lee. I won't have either of you teasing or belittling the other." I turned to include Katherine Ann and said, "Do you hear me as well?"

Katherine Ann stammered that she had and I turned back to Annabelle Lee. "And you?"

"I . . . I'll be good, sir, on that I promise."

"Very good, then if you would be kind enough to join your sister on the bed Katherine Ann."

She was quick to scamper to the bed and hop upon it. She chose to place a hand over the mount of Venus as if it were a fig leaf. I hastened to remove it, leaving the two cunt's facing me whilst I took my time in examining them.

"Ladies," I said after a minute had passed, "I behold two magnificent cunts before me. Both of which are truly lovely and as I said, magnificent."

Annabelle Lee lightly swatted her sister as if to say, 'there I told you so.'

I climbed upon the bed, joining them, myself at the foot, them midway on the bed.

"Now," said I, "you'll each have a turn so no catty remarks from either of you."

I reached out and gently touched the pouting, provocative lips of Annabelle Lee's twat, still spread open by her thumbs. The girl trembled with anticipation waiting for me to stick my weapon into her. But I didn't. I recalled the distinctive flavor from Katherine Ann's nearly hairless quim and stared directly into the coral colored membrane centered in the midst of a very thick bush of black hair. Leaning forward, I inhaled to savor the smell of Annabelle Lee's twat. It had a most peculiar odor, very unlike her sister's and I found that odd. I became aware of my Annabelle Lee's arse and my hands found their way up and under it, taking hold of each plump cheek in turn, marveling at the manner in which the muscles played under the taught skin as she moved. Felt how her arse rippled as she rubbed herself against me.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she whooshed, gasping for breath. Twas then that my face plunged down upon her quim and I commenced to licking, then sucking, then fingering and licking simultaneously.

Then Annabelle Lee spent. She held her breath while the first cramp tormented her cunt with its pleasure. She let out a dry wheeze as the vanquished breath suddenly rushed back into her lungs and seemingly burned her throat. I located her clitoris and sucked hard on it reveling in feeling it expand under my tongue. She held her breath again but

Time I heard a soft purring sound --- a sound of delighted contentment. I fingered her cunt rapidly while nipping at her clitoris and heard the purring sound once again I sucked more earnestly and suddenly the purring sound gave way to a series of muffled cries as she violently climaxed. Shuddering, trembling and spasming wildly, I was compelled to remove my self from atop her person to avoid being damaged by her churning knees and arms.

Rolling atop Katherine Ann, I assured her that her sister was perfectly all right although I had no such knowledge. She took this advice in and inquired as whether I'd be doing the same to her. I smiled up at her and said, "I certainly hope to darling."

But Annabelle Lee interrupted me at that point to express her gratitude, burying her face in my neck and nibbling the skin there, giving me goose bumps from the ticklish sensations.

"Sorry, I'm heavy, aren't I?" She purred and rolled off me. "I must let her have her turn, sorry again," she giggled.

Katherine Ann smiled down at me. "Oh, and I was so mad at you," she said and I wondered how her teeth remained so brilliantly white while mine were dull and yellow although I rinsed every day.

"Mad when I heard you and Annabelle Lee . . ." she was still prattling on.

"Ancient history or it should be by now, Katherine Ann."

"What you just did to her . . . what's it called?"

"What? Oh, that, well it's gamahuching I suppose, although the French undoubtedly have a number of expressions for it."

She tried the word out on her tongue and made gamahuching sound positively lovely.

"Now whilst Annabelle Lee rests, we should enjoy ourselves, do you not agree?"

"Yes," she replied, "Let's enjoy everything!"

I positioned Katherine Ann so that I had full access to her quim. First off, I addressed her mons, the pubic bone above the nick as it were. Using both hands, I began to move the mons as if giving a shoulder massage. But with infinitely more care, not pressing to hard, not making to wide a circular movement. I awaited the first sigh of arousal and it came soon after by way of a short moan. Continuing with the mons massage, I lowered my face to her cunt lips and slowly licked her folds using up and down sweeps of the tongue. The moans increased in both number and intensity as I continued my gamahuching technique; that is if trying out for the first time can be termed as having a technique. Her clitoris emerged from its hiding place and I thought to titillate her by using the various surfaces my tongue afforded to do so. I was surprised at the resulting reaction. Katherine Ann began to writhe, humping her mons up to meet my face, making demands that I was not ready to grant and to my surprise when I removed my mouth from her quim, she screamed, "Put it back there, else I'll die!"

I put it back upon her and used a short series of flutter-like strokes as I was tiring quickly.

"YES!" she screamed and guessing that I was on to something I forced myself to continue with the fluttering tongue licks, alternating with short sessions of sucking on that infamous little man in the boat to rest my love muscle.

"Lovely it is!" Katherine Ann advised as she continued to twist and writhe under my ministrations.

"Oh, God yes!" she whimpered as my fingers began crawling along her thigh to her center orifice, for she well knew their goal. As they did themselves, slithering through her slippery slope and as luck would have it, they spread slightly apart as they moved over her sparsely haired mons until one finger found her slightly opened slit as if by accident. Her slit was strewn with what I thought to be pearls of wetness; pearls compressed so closely together they might have been one long streak of wet flesh. I felt the different texture that represented her silken folds as they parted on feeling the first pressure of my fingers. Twas a wonderful, exquisite, velvety softness; warm, wet and silky soft.

Katherine Ann's quim readily accepted my finger as it slid inside the soft folds. Her body shivered a little as I buried my finger up to the second knuckle. Then she reached down and took hold of my wrist.

"Don't move," she panted in my ear. "I don't want to spend on your finger."

This was indeed a new phase of fucking to me. First Annabelle Lee had come after a few well placed licks and now her sister was about to do the same. My prick throbbed with the anticipation of a fine fast fuck, but it appeared that that would not be the case.

Katherine Ann pulled my hand away, but kindly as opposed to roughly I noted. And quick as a wink, she was holding the head of my prick to the mouth of her cunt. In I went. It seemed impossible, but I was certain she was tighter this time than when I'd taken her maidenhead a scant hour ago. Tighter or not, I got my entire prick up her this time to both our satisfactions. I could feel every wrinkle, every nook, every ripple, every contraction and every release in Katherine Ann's twat. We lay there, facing each other, me on top of her, as we slow fucked. It was tender, yet grew in intensity. It worked out that we built up to our orgasms in unison. Then we spent --- exploding in unison. Katherine Ann became a quivering mass in my arms and I hardly had the strength to hold her shaking body tightly against me.

"Mmmmm," she whispered with her lips pressed against my cheek. "I must give you back the ten pounds, sir. You . . . what you have just given me you should not have to pay for. If I had any money me self I'd be showering it on you for making me feel like I've died and gone off to heaven."

We kissed for the longest time and when it ended I found Annabelle Lee's mouth waiting to kiss me in turn. That kiss lasted so long that I was making little circles on Katherine Ann's quim with my fingers, until she wriggled to the left and my fingers sank into her wet warmth. Not wanting to incur any jealousy between the sisters, I sank my teeth into Annabelle Lee's breast and chewed lightly, but vigorously on that circle surrounding her nipple. My fingers kept moving adroitly within Katherine Ann's twat which was awash with her juices. Her hips were moving against my hand, hoping to compel my fingers further on, but I did not think that a wise thing to do as she had only recently given up her virginity and I wanted to fuck her at least once more this fine day.

Taking Annabelle Lee's nipple twixt my teeth, I happened to look up and saw her eyes darting back and forth between the sight of her sister's quim being rubbed by my fingers and my red hot poker of a prick which was pulsing uncontrollably.

I moved to the other breast and chewed the nipple until she moaned. I eased off, thinking to kiss her sweet lips, but saw her hand slither quickly between her own legs. A moment later her fingers were plunging deeply into her own cunt. This was the first time I had ever seen a woman masturbate. The precum was coming out of my prickhole so as I first thought that I might be pissing on myself. I left off her teat and placed myself between both girls so that I could access both cunt's simultaneously. Then gingerly pushed Annabelle Lee's fingers aside and replaced them with my own. She thrust her hips up at the shock of my first touch moaning, "Please touch me. Touch me there!"

Both girls had their knees drawn up as I alternated my stroking, thrusting in to Annabel Lee, while pulling back on Katherine Ann, A decent rhythm was established and soon enough they were grunting and groaning together. I had this ridiculous thought of having some twenty to thirty young ladies in a similar position with perhaps ten or fifteen beds, all being frigged while moaning out the hymns at Sunday Mass. What a lovely sound that would be. Imagine the "Gloria's" finale as all the women climaxed at the same moment.

Both girls persisted in humping against my hands and it made for some difficulty as I did not wish to make any contact with either of their clitoris' I chose instead to investigate their tight little arse holes. I took Katherine Ann first whilst maintaining my frigging of Annabelle Lee. It took some ten seconds of roaming to locate the precise spot and when I touched it she quivered violently.

"WHAT?" She managed to blurt out before my finger, wet from her juices slid into the second knuckle.

"WHAT ARE YE DOING?"

That drew Annabelle Lee from her torpid fugue, but apparently only because she sought more in the way f sexual gratification than my hand was supplying and perhaps there was that element of sibling rivalry wherein she thought her sister might be going one up on her.

I should note that while Katherine Ann was making noises over my treatment of her arsehole, she was not moving away. Quite the contrary, her wriggling bun pushed back at my finger, forcing in further in than I had planned.

Her face was contorted and her lithe body bent to the side as she clamped her thighs tightly around my wrist, pinning me in place. I met Annabel Lee's eyes and saw that she expected similar treatment and so I left off her cunt and went directly to her arse, found her shitter and rammed the middle finger of my free hand up and into her bung hole.

"UGH!" she squealed.

At the same moment Katherine Lee eased the pressure on my wrist and I tried frigging the two of them up the arse. It was more difficult than frigging their cunt's, I will say that, but so long as they didn't use their thighs as weapons I was game to continue. Just before I finished playing the 'shitter game' with them I had two fingers working in each bung hole.

"NO! NO! Do it again!" whined Katherine Ann.

"No stick that fine prick up me cunt!" cried Annabelle Lee. "C'mon sir put it in me!"

It twas time for a nice fuck, thought I, and so I wrenched my hand free of Katherine Ann's rump and mounted Annabelle Lee. Katherine Ann spun away from us no doubt to sulk until she thought her turn came round again.

Carefully, I placed my cock onto her slit, and began rocking gently forward, rubbing it up and down with increasing pressure. Annabelle Lee's hips rose off the bed to make the contact between us more definite. She was certainly wet enough to convince me that she was now ready for my prick, in fact had been for quite a while.

"Ohhh, yeah, rub me harder!" she demanded. "No, no, better to put it in!"

As I entered her cunt I looked to Katherine Ann and found her freely frigging her own cunt and from only that brief look I knew she would be spending shortly.

While in truth I was atop Annabelle Lee and fucking for all I was worth, Katherine Ann, lying beside us, frigging away, was breathing just as hard as her sister, they were, in fact panting in unison, as if equally sharing in the pleasure my cock was bestowing on the one as it surged in and out.