Phileas Fogg - A Memoir Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panting and moaning she doubled her efforts and I to this day find it incredible that she could manage this feat.

"Fuck! She screamed, and I knew what was next.

I was not wrong. "Fuck!" she screeched again, and then "I'm spending!"

"OH LORD, I'M SPENDING!"

I wanted to join with her, but as I had only spent a few minutes earlier I was incapable of coming at this juncture. Hard as a rock I was, but no where ready to join my Dolly in spending. And so as she sank wearily down upon me for the last time and readied herself to roll off to enjoy the huge orgasm ravaging her person at this joyous moment, I centered my prick on her cunt and plunged it in to the hilt.

"OHMYGOD!" Dolly howled, and went over again.

"Want a good fucking, Dolly?" I asked, as I hammered my shaft into the swampy morass of her cunt.

"Come in me! Come in Me!" she wept, humping her tired hips up to meet my fully engorged prick as it surged into her. Her tongue lolled out, she was without breath and her muscles ablaze with an ache she could hardly bare with the stretching effort of twisting this way and that for me.

"God, oh God! I've never been fucked like this in me life!" Dolly cried; then bleating like a little lamb, she whimpered, "Fuck me! Give it to me! Oh hump my cunt! Hump it!"

Now it was I responding to her urgent cries, pumping away and quickly sapping the remainder of my energies; then I was coming, releasing a torrent of ejaculate against her cervix; and as I continued my relentless fucking, found that I was forcing my sperm and her juices from her cunt with each successive thrust. When I finally collapsed upon her, we were covered with my spunk and Dolly's juices and we lay there wallowing in them and glorying in our mutual releases.

"Phileas . . ." Dolly murmured after some minutes had elapsed. I was flicking her left nipple, a nipple that was surly sore from my earlier biting and twisting and squeezing.

"Phileas . . ." she repeated, "that's so nice . . . would you might if I jabbered away at you for a time?"

"No, go right ahead and jabber," said I.

"I kin still feel yer in me arse. Oh, yeah. How nice yer stretched me back there. 'o course yer stretched me cunt too. And twas nice as well, but nothing can ever top that ass fuck, nothin' kin top that."

She was quiet for a minute and then said, "I had me a lot of cum's from it. You'd never believe how many. I lost count myself. Teaser's they were mostly, but every now and then a big one hit. That's when I was shiverin' and the like. Oh the burning pleasure of it; the dull sweet pain is lingerin' still."

I kissed her tenderly then and she responded, but more passively than I would have thought under the circumstances. Then it occurred to me that Dolly was really knocked out from her pleasures. And I soon left her as I had to piss, and on returning found her softly snoring away, a beatific smile on her face such as I'd never seen there before.

'Perhaps,' I thought, 'I'd outdone myself.' Then I too was out to the world, but spooned Dolly to me for the rest of the night and into the early morning light.

12