Phillip & Michelle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh." You have me so close. My pussy burns with heat as your fingers twitch inside and outside my body, wet from my juice.

"Ooooh." I don't have to tell you to work me harder. My hand joins yours, although it doesn't do much except push your hands slightly harder against me, adding much craved pressure to the warmth of passion.

"Ooooo... Phillllliiip! Unh! Ah!" I yell out as I climax, hiccuping ah's and moans as I press my head against your shoulder. The rocking of my body forces your hands free, and you smear my fluid against my abs and thigh before licking it off your hand and wiping it against your leg.

The car is thick with the smell of sex and we both sit basking in our orgasms, treating the car like a sauna. Austin is in front of us. You turn off on our exit, the state highway leading to our mini vacation. Despite paying attention to your driving, you haven't stopped paying attention to our cuddling, your arm wrapped over my body, your hand on my stomach. When I begin to graze my fingernail atop your wet thigh, your hand slides up to my warm breasts.

Since I'm sitting so close to you, I can't resist leaning in and pressing a kiss to your jaw near your ear. I sit back and lift your arm up and over my head to pull it down in back of me. There's something I have to take care of for you. I can't have you arriving in Austin a mess like this.

I lean over and tentatively slide just the tip of my tongue over your belly, lapping up the cum that pooled in your bellybutton, tasting the seed that you spilled for me. I hear you gasp a little. I imagine it's the thought as much as the sensation since I haven't gone very far south yet. In fact, I think I'll start at the top and work my way down.

It's a good thing I'm flexible because trying to sit next to you and lick the cum off your chest without interfering with your driving is taking some of my best yoga moves. I use the broad flat of my tongue in swift strokes so that I can get further south a little quicker. I don't know how long we have. I work down over your abdomen, licking you clean.

I'm down to your groin now and I inhale the scent of you. There's nothing to compare it to, it is uniquely male and uniquely you. I'm ready to devour you but I will try to be gentle. I use all of my tongue to take a long wet swipe down your now semi hard shaft.

"Michelle," I hear you moan softly. I feel your free hand slide into my hair and begin massaging my scalp gently. I smile with my lips against your shaft and wonder if you can tell. Better get on with my job.

I lick around the base of your shaft, working my tongue in and around to get every last drop of your cum that has pooled there. I suck your shaft into my mouth to rinse it off and feel it grow a bit more as I suck you clean. I don't really want to get you hard again right now since we're so close to our destination but you certainly seem to be coming along. I'd better hurry but first I have to clean your balls.

I lean further down and angle my mouth back toward you to gently suck them into my mouth, one by one, cleaning them of any residue. I lean back a little and eye the job I've done critically. Did I get every last drop? You're looking very shiny and clean so I lean over and press one kiss to the tip of your cock. I'm looking forward to all the different ways we can think of to enjoy ourselves this weekend.

I sit back and grin over at you. You're looking a little dazed but very, very happy.

"Michelle, that was amazing. I can't believe how that felt. C'mere." You pull my head over, your hand sliding up from my back to the nape of my neck, and we both lean in for a quick, but passionate kiss.

"I can't believe how much I trusted you either," you say with absolute candor.

"I wouldn't have let any other woman have my balls in her mouth. That might not sound like the intensely trusting compliment that it is. A man's testes are extremely sensitive, and sucking could have been very painful. Cupping too hard could have been painful enough to ruin the moment. For me to trust you not to hurt me then ... there isn't a good enough analogy."

I smile and snuggle closer.

"Oh wait, hold on Michelle, you almost made me forget." True to form, you did have to hold up your promise. You slide your shorts down past your knees to sit naked for me again. I hold the wheel, smiling without saying anything.

When you gain control of the wheel, I put my head back on your shoulder. I take my eyes off your satisfied cock to sniff your chest and lick your nipple again. I really like the smell of your body. I think you're feeling the same way. Our horniness is abated for the moment. Your chest feels so warm against my face. I begin to pay even more attention to other parts of your body.

Your chest is what's right in front of me. I rub my hand across it. You have just enough chest hair. You're not some furry ape, but you don't have the chest of a boy either. The hair is soft, but it tickles a little. It'll feel wonderful against my nipples when he fucks me tonight, I think to myself.

"Ow, Michelle." I got you smiling. I can tell from your voice that it didn't hurt that much.

"Sorry, couldn't resist." I have that sly smirk again, but I told the truth, I just couldn't help pinching your left nipple.

"I like how your hair feels against the side of my body. It's beautiful to look at of course, but the touch is sublime. It's giving the side of my body goose bumps. We're almost there."

"I know Babe."

"As soon as we get checked in, we'll have to get into our bathing suits."

"Really?" I say with a forlorn inflection.

"Yeah, sorry, I know, " you kiss my hair. I hope you like the smell. You told me how much you like raspberries. "I scheduled this nice tube float on the river.

It'll be really relaxing, I promise you'll enjoy it." That last part, about enjoying the river, had a sweet touch of seduction I'm happy to hear.

"Alright." I sound happier, but still absent-mindedly content, snuggling against your naked body.

My hands slides down your chest to play with your pubic hair. It's dried a lot now as I rub your lower abs and tickle you with my fingertips. He has a really beautiful cock, I think to myself. I move from playing with your hair to playing with your soft dick. I move back and forth around your lower body, just feeling it in my state of post orgasm comfort. We'll need to be satiated again soon, we're too attracted to each other to resist for too long. Right now though, I'm just keeping my hands busy, inquiring your genitals and body about what they like and what they are. I roll your cock in my fingers, moving it around, testing its resilience.

I fall asleep again for a little while, hand braced against your body. I feel you kiss my head again as I drift off while your drive.

"Michelle?"

"Baby, I'm sorry. You were so sexy holding my cock while you were asleep." You aren't kidding, I realize with a blush. I woke up holding your now hard penis. Your right hand moves down to un-grasp my hand from your body.

"Sorrrrry Babbbby, " you draw out, "I have to get dressed."

"Really?" I mourn a little. I move my head up, perched with yearning eyes.

You slide your shorts up and put your shirt on. "Yeah honey. Could you hold the wheel?" I obediently hold the wheel as I watch you press your cock down and pull the fly shut over your hand. I want to cry a little as your cock is eclipsed from my view. You pull your hand out of your shorts and take the wheel again. I lean back into my seat.

The sadness of the car ride being almost over is suddenly lifted as I remember that our car ride is almost over! It won't be long before I finally have you in that hotel bed. It was kind of silly for me to be all depressed. Those were some pretty intense orgasms in the car. Remembering my dreams while sleeping against you makes me even more happy.

I look over at you smiling.

"Eager to get out of the car again Michelle?"

"Yes, actually. In fact, I think I don't even need to see you for the rest of the day," I tease.

"Oh is that so? Too bad for you we're still sharing the hotel room."

"Well, maybe I'll have to accept your offer to sleep on the floor, my...pet" I draw a little design with my finger across your chest.

"Hmm, well maybe you could tell me what you were dreaming about when you stroked my dick while you were sleeping."

I blush red. Did I really do that? I quickly realize that I probably did. It sounds kind of sexy actually. I wonder if you would hump me while I'm asleep tonight. Waking up to your unconscious body working on it's own as my hand did for you... that is a sexy thought.

"Besides Michelle," you continue, breaking my chain of thought, "I told you what I really wanted to do to you. What do you really want to do to me? And please, be descriptive."

"What would I like to do to you?" I repeat your question, a multitude of thoughts race through my brain competing for my attention.

"Uh huh." You glance over at me with a little smile and see my blush rise up. I sit back and let my eyes rove over your now fully clothed body.

"I can't decide what would come first," I muse aloud. "I want to undress you, have you lie back on our bed and spend as much time as it takes running my fingertips over every inch of your body while kissing and tasting you as I go, until I know every bit of your body and how it responds to my touch. I also want to run a bubble bath and sit with you, our bodies facing one another, our legs overlapped so that I can take a puff of body wash and draw it across your skin. Run it down your shoulders to your arms, across your chest, down your abdomen, lean forward to reach around you, pressing my breasts to your chest in order to wash your back. Then run it back around to your penis down your legs until I have to lean back to reach your feet. But I also want to have you tied down on the bed with a blindfold on so that you concentrate on just the feel of my touch as I tease your body mercilessly almost to the point of cumming, backing off to keep you close but not quite there until, finally, I let you cum harder than you ever have in your life.

You look over at me. I can tell you are a little overwhelmed at the intensity of what I've just told you. I wonder a little if I've gone too far but the bulge in your pants isn't any smaller so I take that as a good sign. I'm intent on you and don't notice that we've arrived at our destination.

"Here we are," you say as you pull the car into the courtyard area of a magnificent resort. We're both fully clothed again and I pull a comb out of my bag to run through my hair, hoping I don't look too much like someone who has been engaging in some of the activities we've been up to. I blush a little at the thought that anyone would know what we've been doing.

I look around at the beautiful buildings and gorgeous landscaping. Tall trees draw the eye up from a central fire pit and landscaped grounds into the welcoming face of plantation reminiscent buildings.

"Wow, whoever dreamed up this can come do my place next," I say in an awed tone.

"I'm glad you like it," you say, picking my hand up and kissing my palm then I feel the soft wet tip of your tongue sneak out for a little taste. A little shiver runs down my spine as your action draws my attention back to you. So close to being in a completely private place where neither of us has anything we have to do but pay attention to one another. The rafting sounds fun but it wouldn't be my first choice right now.

12