Phone Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin watched Gina begin to play with herself, something he had imagined many times while sitting in his cubicle. Not wanting to feel left out, he took a seat, pulled out his own tool and began to stroke it slowly.

In front of the conference table Brian was having trouble holding on. He was moaning loudly as Helen's mouth went up and down his hard cock, all remnants of the donut long gone, but there was cream everywhere, and the office bitch slurped it up like it was the last food on earth. She felt the tensing of Brian's body as the orgasm rose within him and she began to instinctively pull away, but Brian grabbed the back of her head.

"No!" he shouted and pressed the send button of the phone he still held. Helen's pussy came alive with vibration and she cried out. Brian filled her open mouth with cum, causing her to gag on some of it, but in the pauses between her phone's pulsating attacks, she managed to choke it down.

Brian collapsed backwards into his chair, totally spent while Helen curled up in front of him, cum dripping from her chin. Her eyes looked like a wounded animal, but her body was glowing with heat, her breasts heaving from her exertion, her white legs glistening in her own juices.

"May I take it out now?" she asked, completely submissive.

Brian was too out of breath to respond immediately and Kevin helped him out. "No," he said calmly but in control. Helen turned her worried eyes to him to see that he was standing with his hard cock hanging out of his unzipped pants, precum already dripping from it. He could see that she was not up to sucking another cock right now, but he had other plans. "I'll take it out."

Helen looked relieved and obediently responded to Kevin's command to stand. Her legs were wobbly, but there was a sense of relief. "Undue your skirt," Kevin ordered. The skirt was so wet and disheveled, it was hard to determine were the zipper was, but Helen found it and obediently dropped it to the floor and stepped out.

She wore standard white cotton panties that were drenched through, and her unshaved bush could be clearly seen through them. Also, the stubby black antennae of her cell phone peaked out around the crotch of the white material. Helen trembled slightly, her erect nipples shaking at the ends of her ample breasts. She had been promised the removal of the cell phone, but as Kevin walked toward her, his cock dripping in anticipation, she didn't know what she would still have to do to earn her reward.

Kevin dropped to his knees and put his hand against the front of her panties, feeling their dampness and breathing in the rich aroma. He brought both hands up slowly and pulled down the underwear. Over his right shoulder he heard Gina moan and stole a quick glance to see that she was still hard at work on herself, her jeans were in a pile next to her and it looked like she had her whole hand inside her, rocking back and forth with pleasure on her chair.

Kevin smiled as he turned back to the pussy in front of him. It too was filled and he gently grabbed onto the antenna, pulling it down slowly and then sliding it up deeper. Helen moaned as her knees flexed. Kevin smiled and did it again and again.

Helen almost topped forward, her hands catching Kevin on the shoulders finding support as her breasts hung down in front of his face. "Please," she whimpered, and then to Kevin's surprise added, "don't stop."

Kevin quickened his pace and was rewarded as Helen came again, her never-ending reservoir flooding down his hand and arm. As her body slowly relaxed after the orgasm, Kevin took the opportunity to slide the phone out, tilt it slightly, and shove it up her ass. Helen was bent over with a fairly wide stance, and the phone slid up easily. She clenched soon afterwards, but the slick phone was already in place, and as she tightened, Kevin dialed her on his own phone.

Helen actually screamed this time, as her knees gave way and fell into Kevin's lap. He grabbed her gyrating hips and guided her pussy directly over his cock. Helen straightened as she felt the length of him enter her, much longer than the phone had been. Kevin also felt the second and third pulses from the phone in her ass, and she bounced up and down on him.

When the phone was finished, she fell forward into him, and with his hands still on her hips, he fell to his back. "Up!" he cried, palming her breasts and pushing her into a sitting position on his cock.

"But I am too weak," she whimpered.

"Up, or I'll set off the phone again."

"Yes," Helen said, seeming to get some energy back at this comment, "use the phone!"

Kevin obeyed, and dialing up the phone was like dropping a quarter into an electronic bull. Helen rocked back and forth on his cock, riding him with extra energy each time the buzz repeated itself.

Brian watched from his chair, his limp dick still searching for the energy to rise up again. Watching Helen's breasts bounce up and down in front of him was certainly a good start. He detected motion to his right and saw Gina for the first time. Her thong had now joined her jeans on the floor and she walked over in only a sweater and socks to the pair on the floor.

Kevin was startled when Gina suddenly stood over him, but was not sorry for the view as Helen obeyed Gina and started to lick her pussy. Helen's saliva and Gina's more potent juices began to drip on his face, and he used the phone a few more times to increase the ride.

Brian got out of his chair to move behind Gina. He reached down to palm her perfect round ass in his hands, and he felt her stiffen at his touch. She didn't resist, though as his hands moved up her side and under her sweater. In fact, she raised her arms to let him take the clothing off.

The tag on the back of her bra declared her to have 32A breasts, but as he reached around to cup them, he thought they must be the most perfect A-cups in the world. The bra came off quickly and Brian played with her erect nipples, sending sparks through Gina's body and bringing his member back to attention.

Down below, Kevin was nearing the end of his rope. He had the perfect view of the two beautiful women, and he felt the vibrations of the phone almost as intensely as Helen did. When he felt himself pass the point of no return, he pushed the blonde woman off him, and she collapsed to the floor. Kevin was able to get to his knees and next to the abused woman and unloaded all over her body, hitting her stomach, breasts and face. Helen accepted her role as a target and then rolled to her back and fainted.

Gina missed the other woman's tongue on her pussy immediately, and she reached down with her hand to continue rubbing herself. Brian saw an opportunity to take control and lifted the small woman off the floor and carried her over to the high conference table. Gina's right hand never left the spot between her legs, but she parted her fingers enough to let Brian inside as he fucked her on the conference table.

Gina was close already, and Brian felt huge in her tight pussy. After only a couple dozen thrusts, Gina's mouth opened in a silent scream as the orgasm coursed up her body. She collapsed backwards on the table as Brian let up slightly in his pounding between her thighs. She began purring at the continued thrusting, and Kevrin got up off the floor to investigate.

He stood on the side of the table, looking down at Gina's stretched out naked body, still quivering from the orgasm she had just had. She saw him and reached out with her left hand to grab his softened cock. She tugged and Kevin allowed her to guide his dick toward her mouth and was soon in heaven as he felt the warmth of her tongue massaging his still sensitive member.

She sucked and tugged hard, matching the ferocity of Kevrin's renewed fucking between her legs. Surprising himself, Brian began to get hard again, and though he had orgasmed just minutes before, felt another one building fast. Watching the beautiful brunette sucking him off while laying stretched out on the company's conference table while getting rammed from the other end was too much for him.

He glanced over at Kevin and saw a strained look on his face as well. Gina pulled Brian's dick out of her mouth just long enough to say, "I want it all over me too." At the head of the table, Kevin pulled out, jerked himself twice, and sprayed an impressive second cum shot over her stomach, caressing the bottoms of her small breasts. That visual pushed Brian over the edge and he pulled out to shoot her in the face and cover the tops of her breasts.

Brian and Kevrin both shuddered as they watched her use a different finger for each of their loads and then lick her fingers clean. Kevrin worked out the rest of his cum in her navel, while Gina tugged on Brian's dick to suck him clean. After a few passionate sucks, Brian had to pull back because his head was just too sensitive, and he collapsed in a chair. Kevrin moved to sit in the chair next to him and winked at his friend.

No one moved for a few moments until they noticed Helen moaning on the floor next to the flip chart. Kevin and Brian got up. Neither of them had gotten fully undressed, and had only opened their jeans enough to get their dicks out. They zipped up and walked toward Helen.

"Good meeting," Kevin said. "I'm glad you decided to call it. We'll see you on Monday."

With that, both men walked out of the room.

The End.

12