Photo Album

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did she tell you about Carol?" he quizzes.

"Yeah, yes," he stammers, still processing that she was missing an arm 'and' a leg. "Sorry I missed the chance to meet her."

"She felt the same," Sara says with a chuckle. "I had a picture of you on my phone that I showed her. She was all ah-flutter."

"I'm flattered. Makes me glad I lost my job and found this shit one."

"What were you doing?" Dave asks, before sipping.

"Photography, video, and some graphic design. Even a some web page creation."

"Wow-w." He nods, glancing at Sara, then back at Roger. "I have a small company, about 25 people. We should talk." He pushes a business card across the table.

"You might have to hide Lois from him." Sara laughs.

Dave chuckles. "Probably too old for him, besides she's currently taken, I think." He shrugs.

Sara sips through a straw, the cup resting against the tip of the hook. "I didn't know. Shame because she'd have been perfect...and local." She chuckles.

"Whom are you talking about?"

"A woman at work missing a leg, really short stump, full-time crutch user," Dave says.

Roger's mouth gapes open for a long moment as he listens, the panting almost audible. "Not sure age matters with a description like that." He chuckles. "Probably doesn't appreciate men lusting over the fact she's missing a leg."

"Lois, nah," Sara begins. "She gets a perverse pleasure out of taunting someone that likes her that way. Probably one of the reasons she went overseas and had the amputation."

Roger roars with a hardy laugh. "She just moved above Carol on the list of women I'd marry." He chuckles. "Maybe I could contract a hit on the guy she's seeing."

"I often lust over Lois," Dave says, "but Carol has been to the same doc and 'very' pretty. Much more than Lois...in my opinion."

He mocks a heart attack, grabbing his chest and laughing. "Why am I just meeting you two?"

Sara sips again, staring at Roger. "We just moved to this side of town."

"This is so-o exciting-g," he drawls.

Sara asks if he had ever known an amputee women and he explains about Jane. "Other than her, no."

"Bet you're like Dave and have a picture collection on your computer."

"Yup. I'd love to have you in front of a camera." He chugs the rest of the coffee.

"You know, we've been discussing doing some of Sara. The last batch was before her hand amputation." Dave flashes a knowing smile in Roger's direction then at her.

"Might just be able to twist my arm."

"We'll need to sign an agreement giving us distribution control," Sara says.

"No problem. Oh, ah, I could quit the grocery store and not look back if I had another job." He laughs.

-

Roger eagerly accepted the invitation to have dinner with Dave and Sara that evening. There had been talk of bring a swimsuit and dress being casual, that they would barbeque burgers and had plenty of beer.

Sara wears a short skirt and a tube-top without any prosthetic limbs. The leg stump is partially exposed. For the first time, he sees her left arm is off midway above the elbow and the other midway below. She smiles as he takes in all the features hidden before.

She uses a wheelchair and pulls herself about using the single foot. Standing as Roger approaches, she wraps the longer arm stump around his waist letting her lips kiss his cheek. She remains standing when she finally let go, far too quickly in Roger's mind.

"Look at you," he says softly. "And I thought you were beautiful before."

"You should she her in a thong," Dave teases, shaking hands. "Or less." He laughs. "Come on back. The beer is by the pool."

"Brought swim stuff."

"It's secluded enough you might not need it," she says, sitting again in the wheelchair and following.

"Great place," he comments, trying to distract him self from the suggestive comments.

By the wooden picnic table on the pool deck, she stands leaning with the stump resting on the edge, the long arm stump teasing the end.

"Thanks," she says, still rubbing. "A lot nicer than the old house. I love back here. Before, the neighbor's windows looked down on the pool."

"Annoying, I bet," Roger says, still taking in all her stumps.

"Can I help?" she asks, breaking out into wild laughter. "If it were up to him, I wouldn't even have this leg." She chuckles flapping both arms.

"Really?" he musses. "If there's anything...."

"Nah, I've got it," Dave cuts in. "Besides, you're our guest." He turns towards her. "Honey, get those pictures of Carol. Let him die knowing what he missed out having a date with." He laughs.

"Don't have my hook on."

"I'll help," Roger offers willingly.

She leads him, hopping towards the den. "Don't always hop," she quips.

"Good thing, I don't think my heart could stand it."

She stops beside the large wooden desk, pointing at a small album rests at one edge. There are ten photos of Carol in various poses, all undressed and hiding nothing.

"Pretty, isn't she?" Sara whispers, noticing the swelling in Roger's khaki short pants.

"God, I hope I don't go blind." He chuckles, flipping the page.

"That's Lois." Her pictures aren't as risque.

"Good god, almighty." He looks back at Carol before flipping the page.

"And that's Carol's roommate, Barbara. Do you have a preference?"

"Can I just clone you?" He chuckles.

"Because I have three stumps?"

"You don't mind being that way." He shrugs, looking at Carol again.

"Fuck-k, no. It's fantastic. Sorry, I get a little exuberant at times." She laughs. "I need a lot of help and am quite helpless these days. Dave is so good to me."

"I'm quite taken with your appearance. The fact that you are drop dead gorgeous doesn't get in the way either." He chuckles.

"Thanks, Roger." She leans close and kisses on the lips, the longer arm resting over his shoulder.

"Hmmm." Roger reminds himself that she is married and they both know several outstanding women missing limbs as well.

"My bad. You are handsome and I got carried away."

"Anytime you want to be 'bad' again...." He chuckles, taking her short stump with one hand and massaging it.

"I'm very orgasmic. That is quite erotic, you know." She pecks his lips again, this time quicker.

"Dave's going to miss us," he whispers.

She leans closer and presses the leg stump against his crotch. "Just another minute."

"Welcome back," Dave teases when they return. Roger holds the album. "I didn't expect you two to still be dressed." He laughs.

"Quickies don't count," she teases.

"So, which of the women do you vote off the island?"

"None. It's my fiefdom and I want them all."

"Somehow, I knew you'd fit right in," Dave says, taking the burgers from the grill.

They settle on the benches along side the table - Dave next to Sara helping her eat the burger. Roger anxiously takes in the sight letting it become a movie in his memory.

"Honestly, they are all great catches," Dave says before taking his first bite. He chews for a moment and swallows. "If I had to choose, I couldn't. There is something appealing to me about Carol. That one arm and one leg stuff fires me up." He chuckles and glances at Sara, holding the burger to her mouth. "Of course, it is hard to beat three stumps."

"Yeah, Carol." Sara muses, swallowing the bite. "I hear Lois gets pretty crazy in bed though."

"True," Dave says, holding the bottle of beer in front of his mouth. "However, Carol loves oral, especially on her. Go down on her and she's yours." He laughs.

Sara playfully pokes the long stump at him. "How do you know?" She chuckles.

"Just a rumor."

"And Barbara and Lois don't...."

"I think there isn't anything sexual that Lois doesn't love." Sara laughs looking at Dave. "You should give her a call and find out what is going on."

He looks at Roger. "She's probably got five years on you and Carol is hot, hot."

"I've seen their pictures." Roger sighs. "I'd probably be happy with any of them. I guess I feel like a kid in a candy store."

"Yeah. I bet," Dave says, pulling out his cell phone.

"Hey Lois, it's Dave." He listens. "You still seeing that guy?" He listens, nodding a few times. "Just wondering...we have a new friend, maybe going to get him to work with us. Anyway, he's hot to meet you and I think you'd hit it off." He listens and closes the phone. "She's coming over after dinner. You can stay. Right?"

"Oh, yeah-h."

"What about the guy?" Sara asks.

"She only saw him three times before she let him know it wouldn't work."

"Maybe you have a shot." Sara smiles at Roger for a moment. "If you like sexually adventurous women, she's for you."

"I can't say I've found one before." He groans.

Evening settles over the pool and they leave the deck lighting off. Soft lighting filters through the pool water giving it a nice quality. Alternating tapping of crutch tips and a barefoot come from the house.

"Hey, all," says the lovely woman, with one leg and wearing a black, one-piece thong cut high over each hip and low in front. Her stump is inches long, almost short enough to not qualify as a stump. Long brown hair pulled into a ponytail, drapes over one shoulder.

Sara stands and takes a few hops before hugging her tightly. Sara steadies herself against Lois as she makes the introductions.

"So, this is your new friend," she says, hugging Roger, beginning a mild kiss that quickly grows passionate. Hands roam everywhere, sampling, touching.

"Good thing the lights are out," Sara teases.

Lois waves a hand and shushes her. "Busy," she mumbles then resumes the kiss for another minute.

"Well?" Dave quizzes.

"Wrap him up," Lois roars, "or, unwrap him."

"I'm yours," Roger says, agreeing.

"Get your swimsuit on," Sara encourages him.

"Or just get naked," Lois whispers, pulling at a shoulder strap of her swimsuit freeing one breast. "Or is that too inappropriate?" she asks Dave.

"No, knock yourself out. Be a kid." He laughs. "I promise not to look." He laughs again.

She drops her thong by the crutches and hops to the pool, the smallish but full breasts swaying as nicely as is the short piece of thigh. He had caught a healthy glimpse of her from the front and enjoyed it all, especially the waxed mound. Right behind her they dive in one after the other, not stopping until they are at the far end of the shallow lap pool.

Standing on the one foot, she pulls him closer. "God-d, where have you been hiding?" She takes his lips and drives her tongue wildly into his mouth.

He fondles a breast then the other before quickly reaching for the stump. "Could say the same for you." Several fingers press into her slit and circle her clit before going back inside again.

"Dave didn't tell me anything about you." She kisses him deeply. "I take it you like your women missing something." She chuckles.

He tells the short version of being divorced from Jane, how she had one arm, and how he dreams of finding someone, and that he is not seeing anyone now.

She curls her fingers around his shaft and idly strokes. "Nice," she coos. "Do you like short or long stumps?"

He reaches down and fondles her stump all over. "This'll do," he teases, kissing her deeply.

"I could do the other leg too, if that's what you want."

"Maybe. Is it true, that...."

"Yeah, I did choose to have it amputated...a lifelong dream. Is that a problem?"

"Oh, hell no. I know you needed to be this way, but it excites me that you did. Does that make sense?"

She laughs. "Yeah, honey." They kiss for a while. "Most men, even those that dig chicks with one leg, don't like me 'cause I wanted it off."

"Is that what happened to the guy they mentioned you were seeing?"

"Yeah." She shakes her head. "Maybe it is a good thing." She smiles and kisses him several times, grinding against him. "Bet that will warm me on a cold night."

"Maybe kissing it there would heat you up."

"Oh, my. Now I know there's a chance."

"What do you think there're talking about?" Dave musses aloud.

"Maybe we should go inside and leave them alone."

-

Roger stands behind Carol, rubbing against her, watching them both in the hotel bathroom mirror. A hand cups the short arm stump a while as it move in his grip, the other caress a breast. He pecks kisses over her neck and shoulder, her head leaning back along his face.

"Darling-g," she moans, twisting in his embrace. She reaches down to rub the erection between her thighs. "We shouldn't waste this," she teases.

"Well, happy six months to you too." He chuckles, scooping her into his arms.

On the large bed, her singles leg wraps around his waist as he enters, staring into her bright blue eyes, before suckling the arm stump. She rubs it over his lips, nibbling her lower lip. "The love gods were looking out for us," she whispers, kissing him for a moment before grinding against him and pulling her foot tighter against his back. He kisses the stump as she teases his mouth with it. His strokes are long and slow, matching the movements of her hips.

"I'm not sorry she moved away," she says, the climax on the wane.

"It wouldn't have worked. That was clear."

"Will I work?" She snickers.

12