Photo Foreplay Ch. 01

Story Info
The camera sees all.
4.5k words
4.51
41.6k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
88girfriend
88girfriend
203 Followers

Thank you so much for all of your help in editing dpga4625

I wrote this story over a decade ago but have re-edited and updated it.

Jason Jackson could hardly believe his luck as he ushered Mia Lee into his loft, both apartment, and studio. He was a locally renowned photographer, nearly thirty, and most would consider him handsome. He stood 5' 11', weighed less than 180, and had brown eyes, and sandy brown hair. He usually wore a few days of stubble on his face, not because he had forgotten to shave but because it seemed like all the men in the hunk magazines were doing it. He had on a pair of charcoal pants, pre-torn because it was the latest fashion, a light blue turtle neck, and a grey blazer.

Mia Lee was a young Asian woman who, like so many other young women, dreamt of making it big as a model. She was currently a bartender at Bill's bar and grill, which Jason frequented often after a Saturday night letdown. She was almost always working Saturday nights which Jason took as a hopeful sign that she was not seeing anyone. They often talked for hours and Jason was beginning to wonder if he was intentionally sabotaging his other dates so that he could get to the bar and spend the night with Mia. In fact, if you considered talking the night away in a bar, a date, they had been going out for almost six months.

Mia was a petite, almost elfish woman. Jason towered over her less than five-foot frame, shoulder-length hair as black as a moonless night. Her skin was blemish free and almost golden. Her almond-shaped eyes were the same shade of brown as driftwood.

Mia still wore a white tuxedo shirt, black skirt, and a black apron, the standard uniform at Bill's that did nothing to flatter her well-toned, athletic body. She's always telling Jason how one of the local sensei had personally molded her figure and then taught her how to maintain it. Jason kept thinking; I have to send that guy a thank you note. Her breasts were small but perky. Her ass was tight and firm. Jason snuck a look at it every time she bent over to get a tray or glass from under the bar. With the right clothes, she would look like a China doll. Jason couldn't wait to get her into different clothes and start playing with her.

"Your place is very nice Mr. Jackson," said Mia, in slow slightly accented English.

"Thank you," Jason called back from the kitchenette. He was walking towards the refrigerator.

"What would you like to drink?"

"Anything would be fine Mr. Jackson," Mia responded.

Jason pulled out two bottles of spring water and returned to the living area of the loft. Jason talked as he walked, "I told you to call me Jason. Mr. Jackson makes me feel old. Having a young woman like you, sitting in my living room makes me feel old enough already."

Mia smiled and blushed turning her face into the mirror image of the face of a girl Jason had seen in a Ming dynasty tapestry. God, he had to get this girl on film. He handed her the water. She looked at it surprised. "To you Mia," he said, taping his bottle against hers.

Jason noticed Mia's confusion but didn't know what had caused it, "Is there something wrong?"

"This is water," Mia stated plainly.

"Yes," Jason confirmed.

"Most men, who ask me out and bring me back to their apartment, give me wine, beer, or something like that." Mia Explained.

"Would you like a drink?" Jason asked.

"No."

"Then what's the problem?" Jason asked with a smile.

"No problem. I was just confused. Please, forgive me if I hurt your feelings but most men only want to get me drunk and have their way with me. Don't you."

Every fiber of his cock screamed yes! I want to fuck you until I can't fuck you anymore. I want to screw you until we both collapse into a puddle of our own perspiration and cum, barely able to breathe because of our exhaustion. Jason's brain overrode his dick though, "I would never take advantage of a girl like that," he said truthfully.

Mia stood, turned to Jason, and lowered her head to face the floor. Mia began without looking at him, "I misjudged you. I didn't mean to offend. I should leave."

Mia picked up her purse and headed for the door. She made it only halfway around the sofa before Jason stepped in front of her. "Whoa, hold on there. You have not offended me." Mia still stared at the floor. "A lot of guys are like that. Even more, Photographers have a reputation for being ladies' men. I just happen to be an exception to the rule. Please sit back down."

Jason walked Mia back around the sofa. A few tears had formed in Mia's eyes and were now rolling down her face. Jason pulled out a tissue, from a box on the end table and handed it to her. She took it dabbing at her eyes. Sniffling, Mia began to talk before Jason could. Very upset with herself her accent got slightly thinker. "I never seem to know how to talk to men. Momma never taught me how to talk to men. I didn't mean to offend but I did accidentally. I really like you. I didn't want you to think I'm not interested in you."

Jason held up one finger and put it to her lips to silence her rambling.

"I am not offended. I am very glad that you are here with me and I like you very much." He said to put her more at ease. Then he changed the subject, "How long have you been here in town?"

"Five years." Mia sniffles.

"Where were you before that?" Jason asked.

"Happy Valley," she answered defiance coming back into her voice. "I still have my Arizona driver's license. You want to see?"

Mia reached for her purse. Jason reached for her hand and motioned her to sit back. Jason took two very deep breaths and turned to look at her. "Where did your family come from?"

"Thailand," Mia answered, "Just after World War Two."

"They must have been very brave," Jason said remembering some horrible stories from history class about what happened to people, particularly young girls and boys, in Thailand under the Japanese occupation of WWII. Mia either read his face or his mind but once again she was on her feet, "I must go now."

Jason didn't react as fast as she had stood up, but his size made up for the difference. He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back onto the couch.

"No." Jason heard himself say.

"I told you where I am from and now you will treat me like a charity case." Mia said looking him in the eye for the first time since they arrived, "I am no bell army."

It took Jason a minute to figure out that Mia meant, Salvation Army. He took a long drink of his water and realized that he was still holding her. "If I let go of your arm, will you promise not to run off?"

Mia was crying a little now. She just nodded. Jason let go of her shoulder and Mia didn't try to get up. Resigned, she sank further into the cushions of the sofa. Jason took a deep breath.

"You have not offended me." She started to protest but he held up his hand to silence her. "I think you are a beautiful young woman. As I told you before, I am a photographer but I also do talent-scouting work on the side. I take photos of clients and then try to sell those pictures to advertisement agencies. I would very much like to take some pictures of you. I know that sounds like a line but it's not."

He took her chin between his thumb and forefinger and turned her head one way and then the other. Finally, he brought her face back to line up with his. "We will need to get you cleaned up first though," Jason said with a smile that had disarmed thousands of nervous models over the years.

Mia's smile came back and left in the blink of an eye. "You really think people will want me to model for them?"

Jason's face turned serious. "Maybe yes. Maybe no."

"What do you mean?" Asked Mia, fear creeping into her voice, "Yes, they will, or no they won't?"

I can't believe I am going to tell her this, thought Jason, they all say they want me to be honest but then when I am, they slap me. "Mia you are hot. I mean like flaming. Your body is so photogenic I can hear my camera calling to me to take your pictures from here. Your features are so natural and symmetric. I can think of at least ten places that would love to have you on their advertising leaflets and signs."

"But?" Mia asked.

"But..." Jason continued, sighing heavily, "Some of the images they will want are going to be revealing and I can never guarantee that they will want to buy the photos or offer you a job."

"Revealing?" Mia's face showed obvious puzzlement.

"Here, let me show you." Jason got up and came back with a pile of old ads.

The first one was a swimsuit calendar that was not too bad. Jason decided that he would start with only slightly naughty stuff and work his way up. Next, he showed her a copy of an Asian soft-core porn magazine called Asian Fever. Mia's eyes got a little wider. The next photos had a woman dressed up like a schoolgirl, with her hair in pigtails and bobby socks. The next shots were of a girl taking a bath and shaving her legs. Mia took the picture and whispered, "Oh, now I understand."

The picture was of a woman who had been made up to look like one of the warriors from a fantasy online game. She had jet-black hair cut short to reveal that she had the pointed ears of an elf. The girl's skin was a pallid shade of blue, with glowing green eyes and pointy teeth. She held a large sword and was covered in layers of armor, but little else.

"This is the kind of picture you want to take of me?" Mia asked.

Jason sucked in his breath and looked at the floor before answering, "I would take just a few simple shots of you first but if a company asks me to, yes I might have to take pictures of you dressed up like this. You will always have the final say on all the photos of you I release though."

Jason looked up expecting to see Mia heading for the door but she wasn't. She was sitting there smiling. "You think I am pretty enough to get jobs like this?"

"Oh yeah, like I said before I think you're hot and I know several people who will think so too," at least he was pretty sure he did.

She held up the picture of the woman shaving her legs, "Do I have to pose doing kinky stuff like this?"

"Yes I know it's a little weird. The thing is it pays the best and for a girl like you..."

Mia put her hand over Jason's mouth. "I don't mind the kinky stuff, Jason, as long as you're taking the pictures."

The image of Mia wearing a string bikini ran through Jason's mind, "You bet. I will be the only person allowed to take your picture. That is part of my usual contract."

Mia's voice was gaining confidence. The tears were gone and she was sitting up. "This contract, does it say anything about our relationship outside of the professional world?"

The confidence Mia had gained, obviously had been sucked out of Jason. He was worried as to where this conversation was going. His voice was shaky, "I don't understand what you mean."

Mia leaned in and put her hand between his legs. Jason had to think of the top ten greatest quarterbacks of all time to keep from blowing his load, right there in his pants. Mia brought her lips close to his ear and said in a sultry whisper, "Do you allow yourself to date your clients?"

More than one model had tested Jason on this issue and he had failed most of the time. However, this time he was ready. "Well," Jason began with only a slight tremor in his voice "I usually try to keep my business life and my personal life separate."

Jason could tell from Mia's crestfallen expression that she was not testing him. "Of course," He continued, back-pedaling, "There are always exceptions to every rule."

Mia didn't put her hand back between his legs but she did smile. After a moment Jason continued, "Work before play."

He took Mia by the wrist and led her up an open staircase to the upper part of the loft, where Jason had all of his equipment set up. Mia looked around marveling at all the gadgets. Jason left her standing in the middle of the room and went over to a rack that held many garments and costumes. He found the one he was looking for and just hoped it was small enough. Returning to Mia, he handed her the dress. "There is a changing room over here," he showed her to the door, "Put this on and I will show you just how serious I am."

While Mia changed Jason set up his cameras and digital monitors. She took longer than he thought and so Jason used the time to print up a standard contract for Mia to sign once she was convinced. He also took a few minutes to go to the bathroom and jack off. This was a trick he had learned a long time ago. It is very hard to concentrate on taking good pictures of a girl while you are horny. Thus, Jason felt a quick pickle tickle before they started would be a good idea. With images of Mia in his head, it only took a few minutes before cum shot from his hard cock into a sock.

He cleaned himself up and made sure he hadn't gotten any cum on his pants. He zipped up and looked at himself in the mirror. It was amazing how clear one's head could get after jacking off. She is playing you, Jason thought. She knows you're a photographer. She knows you like her and now she has you here, in your studio, using your gear to make her look perfect. She'll become a big star and all you will get out of it is a quick screw. Jason came out of the bathroom to find Mia had literally become his wet dream come true. His anger left him as quickly as it had come. And I have no problem with that what-so-ever.

Mia was now dressed in a Jade kimono that had black and gold dragons embroidered all over it. Most of the girls who had worn this outfit also wore a black skirt under it. Mia either by choice or accident had not chosen to wear one. This showed off her well-tanned muscular legs. Mia had used a few spare safety pins to make the tunic fit tighter in some places. Jason made a mental note to have one made just for her as soon as possible. She had applied eye shadow to match the kimono. She had also put her hair up in a traditional pageboy, securing it with a set of chopsticks, she must have had in her purse. She held a Chinese fan in her left hand and fluttered it in front of her face. "I'm ready for my close up Mr. DeMille," Mia said with a smile.

"What?" Jason just stared and may have salivated a little

"How do I look?" Mia asked more than a little concern in her voice.

By way of response, Jason moved towards her put his arms around her and he would have kissed her but at the last moment, she unfolded the fan close and put it in front of her face. "You said work first."

"Damn," said Jason backing off but breathing hard. "You're right. We need to work first."

Jason brought over the set of papers from his desk. They were boilerplate contracts that he used with all new clients. He never took his eyes off Mia, a fact that was made even more apparent to her when she started looking over the papers and discovered Jason had given them to her upside down. She smiled at him and turned them right-side up. It was pretty basic stuff and she had no problem signing it.

The shot went perfectly. The camera loved Mia from every angle. He stuck to the normal poses and positions and soon Jason had filled gigabytes of his SD card with pictures of Mia. Next, he wanted pictures of her in a bathing suit and so he found a cornflower blue and white marble two-piece. Jason said he was getting hot and asked if she would mind if he changed also. Jason's real reason was, he needed to return to the bathroom for another quick round of hand-to-dick combat.

He emerged from the bathroom in a pair of Bermuda shorts and nothing else. Mia was waiting for him sitting on a beach chair, blowing up a medium size beach ball she had found in his prop closet. "You don't have to do that. Blow it up I mean. I have a pump."

Mia smiled, "I Like doing it this way. It keeps my mouth in shape."

And the number one quarterback of all time was... Jason thought as his cock almost turned him into a volcano.

Jason could tell he was taking sloppy shots and resolved to focus. The picture quality improved as he moved on to shots of her standing, sitting, playing with the ball, and laying down. Thankfully her posture, poise, and beauty, had more than made up for his lack of focus and now she was looking spectacular. Finally, after nearly an hour and a half of looking at Mia through the lens of a camera, he needed a break. "Ok, take five."

Jason had a program that automatically cleaned up pictures. It took out the red eye and adjusted light levels thus eliminating shadows, baggy eyes, and several other photo problems that cropped up in all but a few pictures. The great thing was that the fewer problems in the pictures the faster the program worked. He sat down to upload the second set of pictures and saw the first batch was already done.

While Jason worked at the computer Mia excused herself to use the bathroom. It was the third time she had been out of the room in so many hours. Jason began to wonder if maybe she was using the same sex delaying technique as he was. He pulled up the photos on the screen and set them in a slide show. He selected the ones he felt flattered her most, a hard decision, and then sent them via e-mail to a set of contacts in the advertising and fashion world.

"What's next Jason?" Mia asked putting her hand on his shoulder.

"I hate to say it but we may have to call it a day," Jason said looking at the clock.

Mia looked at him with a pouty face. "I was looking forward to my nude scene. But if you're not UP for it," She emphasized the word up, "I understand."

Mia started to walk towards the studio's dressing room. Jason caught her by the arm and turned her to face him. "Oh, I'm UP for it."

Mia smiled at him with an impish grin. She reached down putting her hand near his crotch to caress his dick through his shorts. "Well if you're up for it, then I'm down with it."

Mia dropped to her knees and in one fluid motion untied Jason's shorts. She pulled them down leaving him standing there, a look of surprise on his face. "Sorry Jason, I can't hold back anymore. I have wanted you for months. Ever since you walked into Bill's. I am totally in lust with you."

"Really?" Asked Jason.

"Oh yeah. We're going to have to do your nude scene first." Mia took several long sucks on Jason's dick and looked up at him. Then in a playful, heavily accented Asian voice, she said, "Don't worry Joe, I love you a long time."

Jason could not believe how turned on that made him. He knew that she was just making fun of all those old Asian adult films but he loved it. He also loved the way she was sucking his cock. She had taken several long sucks on it to get it nice and slick and now she was sucking his helmet with her lips while she stroked the shaft with her left hand. Meanwhile, as if that was not enough to make him cum, Mia was also caressing his balls and rubbing that little patch of skin between his ball sack and crack. He was in fucking heaven.

She kept sucking his dick but all of a sudden, she moved further up to his crack. She started to rub his butt and even spanked it a couple of times. "Mia, that is so good. Fuck that feels so good. Don't stop. Please, don't stop."

Mia arched her back so that she could look up into Jason's face as she sucked him. As he was getting closer to climax she stopped rubbing his shaft and just started taking more and more of him into her mouth. Jason considered himself a man very much in control of his body but not in this case. Jason launched into a series of warnings, "Mia, I am going to cum. Fuck you're making me cum. I have to fucking cum, Mia. I am going to explode."

Jason even tried to push her face away from his dick but she simply wrapped her arms around his waist and held on. It was obvious she wanted him to cum in her mouth and after only a nanosecond hesitation he obliged her. Jason came more than he had ever cum before. He had shot some pretty big loads in his time but this was like a fire hose. He couldn't believe he could cum that much. What's more, once he thought he was done, Mia began squeezing his ball sack as if she was milking him for every last drop of cum.

88girfriend
88girfriend
203 Followers
12