Photo Foreplay Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
88girfriend
88girfriend
199 Followers

Mia released her grip on Jason's ass. Jason took several steps back and dropped to the floor face up. His entire body shuttered several times as though he had been exposed to a high-voltage line. His whole body was tingling and his dick was still sticking straight up as though it was permanently stuck at full erection.

Completely sapped by the sexual experience Jason said, "I think I am paralyzed from the hair down."

Mia climbed on top of him. She lay completely on top of him, her shoulders level with his but her feet only stretching as far as his knees. She kissed him full on the lips. Jason detected the lingering taste of his own cum as their tongues played tag first in his mouth then hers. Mia sat back and looked at him smiling like the cat that had just eaten the canary. She began to stroke his cock ever so gently. "Sorry baby. I forgot to tell you how much I love the taste of cum. I especially like it when it's really sweet and salty like yours. Do you eat a lot of mango and pineapple?"

"Every day," Jason responded breathing hard to get his wind back.

Mia stood quickly and looked around the room. She went back upstairs and retrieved the water bottle. Jason lay where he was trying to maintain enough energy to keep breathing. "You need a drink, Jason?"

A slight head node was all he could manage.

"Well, I need a shower. May I use yours?" Mia asked.

Jason just pointed to a door. Mia kissed him again. "Ok baby, I'll be a while so if your little man feels up to it again, join me. OK?"

Jason just nodded again.

"You rest," Mia patted Jason's penis on the head, "I can't wait to show you to your new room inside me."

Mia practically skipped to the shower. Jason lay on the floor with his eyes closed like a landed swordfish. It was ten whole minutes before he opened his eyes again. "You've got mail," the passive computer voice told him. Jason got up slowly. Pulled his shorts up and walked over to the computer. He clicked on the letter icon and opened the reply e-mail he had sent to one of the Chinese clothing manufacturers. It was short and to the point. "Like the picture. Always looking for new girls. Usual rate if we can get her for that. Chine clothes Inc."

Jason was thrilled. He turned to go tell Mia when another message arrived. This one was far more positive, "She is perfect for our new fairy and elf line. We want to sign her as soon as possible exclusive. Mythical Clothes and Costumes."

Rejuvenated, Jason printed out both e-mails as a third and fourth arrived. Jason burst into the bathroom shouting Mia's name and brandishing the e-mails. Mia turned off the shower and pulled back the shower curtain to see what the commotion was about. Jason took her in his arm naked and soaking wet. He began twirling her around the bathroom like a rag doll. "They love you, Mia. They want to sign you."

"Who Jason? What?" asked Mia surprised and a little dizzy.

"Jason set her down on the floor. I sent the first set of pictures to a couple of contacts in China and Japan. They're 16 hours ahead of us you know. Anyway, they loved your pictures..." The last of Jason's words, came out of his mouth as if he had been hit by a slow-motion beam.

Jason was looking at Mia's naked body. But he was not captivated by the way her wet hair beautifully framed her face. His gaze was not locked onto her small but perky, mosquito-bit tits. He didn't even notice the numerous constellations of freckles that were scatted all over her body from head to toe. No the only thing that interested Jason at that moment, was the full erect dick that was sticking out from between Mia's legs. "You're..." Jason stammered as he took several steps back. "You're a ..."

Mia looked at him puzzled. "I'm a what?"

"You're a guy." Jason finally spluttered out.

To Be Continued

88girfriend
88girfriend
199 Followers
12