All Comments on 'Photo Shoot'

by Balaak

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
another jackass

What if he has aids.now write how dumb you sound in the wife fucks without protection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very hot secuction !

Great story because of the slow, but excellent build-up !

Hope there will be a sequel !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Another Darwin award winner

Yep, the photographer is another candidate for the "Darwin Awards", or, dumbest fucking husband of the year. Wimp, wimp, wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Fantasy!

A bit unbelievable, but stimulating...in other words a great fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved the teasing storyline!

Great job of slowly teasing the reader until the final consummation. Ending was a little abrupt, though...a rewritten conclusion (maybe with brief description of a little more action or a more satisfying description of the aftermath) would raise my rating.

BTW, who are these fuckups who keep slamming every story and berating the "husbands" for being cuckolds? Poor bastards must not have a life (or a dick) if this is all they have time to do. They either get off on criticizing an author because the 'critic' has no talent of his/her own...or they are really so pathetic that they treat these fictional characters as if they are real. Hey, losers...buy yourself an inflatable companion and take your aggression out on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ignore the ignorance

It was a great story, ignore the stupid comments. It's erotic fiction! And pretty good, at that. A bit short, but good.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
G R E A T ! ! !

Ignore the dumbwits, as 1) this is erotic FICTION not real life (but the stuff dreams are made of!) and 2) IT IS GOOD!! Loved the knickerless line, great sizzler - really readable, very believable, and horny as hell. Lets put it this way, I thought it was great, got me horny, and the wife thought it was HOT!

the Troubadorthe Troubadorabout 19 years ago
Save us from friends like this

It was a hot story, which is what you were looking for. But when you have a husband caring so little for his importance to his wife it somehow loses the zing. How can the guy figure she actually "loves" him if she so obviously yearns for strange cock? I was left wondering how many others she so easily gave herself to. Maybe she sold it if the guy wasn't a "friend?"

I guess I'm just one of the talentless wannabees mentioned below.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 19 years ago
OH SHIT

Another wimp husband "please fuck my wife, I can't satisfy her" predictable shit story.

Why waste your time?

The discerning reader merely votes 'one' on the real scoring sacle and moves quietly on

mannydcampmannydcampabout 19 years ago
cute

I didnt think i was going to like it at first because I thought the whole fake picture angle was lame and very unbelievable.

However you wrote it so nice and slow and sexy that by the end I really enjoyed it.

Keep writing

Jackie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Let's hear more about the ending!

Very hot story - would love to have the ending extended a bit - maybe a description of the cum oozing around his cock or out of her pussy. Maybe you getting so hot you tear off your clothes and eat her/fuck her. Him joining in for a hot 3-way - she loving you more than ever for the exciting sexual opportunity. Many other hot follow-ups/continuations cum to mind! ;-)

Thanks again for the very erotic story.

Nick and Tanya

B.T.W. It's missionary position NOT mercenary (unless she's being fucked against her will, I guess :-)

Kanga40Kanga40about 19 years ago
Maybe its the 'mercenary' position

if one of them is being paid????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
comparisons

I'm not sure who is more stupid, the idiot who writes garbage like this or the anonymous idiots who think this story is hot and erotic. I can only assume the anonymous idiots are the typical horny teenagers who don't have the vaguest idea of what a loving marriage is. I hope the writer tries a different profession. the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Cuckolding Made Easy - Camera Talked Him into it

Well, all seriousness aside - just kidding(?)- friend and wife non-willing but husband posed them into fucking while he took pictures - how verile and studly of him - next day he will tape the gangbang of his loving wife fucking his dad and brothers, the mailman and UPS driver - but (and this is big) - she will still love him (even tho he ran out of film twice)!!! Plus, the bastard baby will be a bonus in nine months (the sickies caught that even tho you didn't mention it).

This husband was so excited he forgot to jack off!!!

So, the sickies love it as its so perverted, demeaning and pitiful for males, but then they need this jaded crude demented stuff to get off. Some will say morality be damned and guess what, I agree. The real issue is respect - of self, marital contract, partner, normality and life's realities.

So author, is this how you make your mark - grow your audience appreciation with demented husband self cuckolding? Perhaps you can do better or maybe not? Will you??

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
nice

wow bet the piucs make great shots for Divorce court. The lawyers would love them. faking sex then wife really screwing the guy cuckold city forsure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
loved the fantasy

Great idea, if not totally original, and well developed. Very hot...thanks for writing and sharing your effort.

Now...who is that creep who keeps on spewing venom on stories like this? You're not the only recipient of his or her warped and misanthropic comments. Imagine being so tortured that you spend your time reading internet erotica, jack off to it, then get rid of your guilt by viciously attacking authors of the very stories you can't help yourself from reading. Sad.

Pecker up, Balaak

Rye and Ginger

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
JUST ANOTHER LAME WIMP HUSBAND STORY

Where does this drivel come from?

BalaakBalaakabout 19 years agoAuthor
Cuckholding - Is it that bad?

Most of this is in response to "Anonymous" a few comments back.

Your commentary is amusing, but quickly turns bitter. The respect I have for my wife is total. The love I have: unconditional. Have you ever thought of what unconditional love is? UNconditional? That kind of love should be easily able to overlook an illicit coupling borne more from momentary lust than dissatisfaction with the marriage.

Your bitterness sounds to me like it comes from experience. Been dumped before? If your wife/woman leaves you over an affair she has, then there was more wrong with your relationship with her than just her screwing. Yes, there is such a thing as sex without love, been there and done it many times, as has my wife before we married.

If you can't respect years of commitment and love from your spouse and overlook an indiscretion or two, then what kind of cheap respect are you trying to pawn off on her? All kinds of people are going to have adulterous sex, that's the way things are. Is the world better for treating them like vermin for it? Where is the real personal respect in that? Everyone is supposed to suddenly become as virginal as Jesus when they get married and never fail? What planet do those kind of thinkers come from?

As to mercenary/missionary: Wow, I missed that one... even my wife saw it, but I missed it. Hell! I even misspelled great as freat. Sheesh. Thanks for all the nice comments!

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
Speaking about what planet your from......

You jump all over a commenter because he believes that a marriage should be a husband and wife who do not fuck around on each other.

And then you say he doesn't respect his wife if he doesn't allow her an "indiscretion" every once in a while. Did you and your wife agree when you were married, "Okay Honey, you can fuck another man every five years or so. Is that enough respect I am showing you dear?"

You say you have UNconditional love for your wife. Does she return that unconditional love? If she is screwing around on you, it doesn't seem like it to me.

As to comments you receive on your story, well, you turned on the comment section. If you don't like a comment, you can just delete it like other slut-wife/wimp husband story writers do when someone isn't agreeing to their story.

As to your story, I think the husband set himself up for the fall on this one. With the exception of a couple of spelling errors, this story was well-written and did not use the usual over-written story lines that are prevelant on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Response to author's response

Your response to my comment was perplexing and troubling (and by the other comment, not just to me).

I admit to being somewhat inflexible to infidelity. I feel that a marital contract is rather specific and binding unless altered by discussed agreement prior to or after marriage. I also admit to a failed 2 child marriage of 18 years when a cheating wife and supposed good friend derailed our families futures. So, I speak from more experience than you (hopefully) and wonder where your head is regarding this unconditional marital love that forgives any and all infidelities by your loving wife. Talk to me. Aside from your theoretical emotional stability would you not be concerned about your health, your childrens health or do you also believe in bucking the odds of russian roulette?

I really question that if before marriage, why get married at all, especially when children could result which may or may not belong to both spouses (and the children certainly didn't get a vote as to how they came into the world or the peculiar non-normal family born into).

After marriage, the agreement to sex around is still a wonderment to a stable marriage. If it was stable, why the interest in going outside. If it wasn't, how can third party(ies) complexity possibly make it better. If the sexing around wasn't agreed upon but discovered or admitted to, how does the other spouse totally forgive and forget the loss of respect, honesty, love and honor once agreed upon in the marital contract. If repeated, then what. If repeated again and again, short of agreeing to being cuckolded to make it open where is the commitment of honesty and respect to grow the relationship. Where is the balance and fairness once promised. What does one say to children, family, friends and neighbors. Oh, she or he just likes to fuck around - its just sex - and because he / she really loves me, if asked she/he would give it up for me in a (you fill in the blank)or is it "don't ask - don't tell" (that does not work so well for the military).

So, fantasy is great but doesn't read entertainingly or sensually when normal senses are bruised by forced or non-discussed, non-agreed upon, unbalanced, unfair, and unrealistic marital acts foreign to the acceptable norm occur without some residual consequence. Failing that, it is just sorid non-sensical silliness for the jaded and depraved.

Author, you seem intelligent, imaginative, and agressive. Not bad traits in themselves, but be careful espousing those paths not walked or fully researched as your words can affect the young and the weak who often frequent these arenas. It could be disasterous for some to embrace in passion what you seem to believe is appropriate or normal or reasonable.

Your stories are just stories but your defensive positional comments need more consideration of thier potential affect on the young and the weak. To the absurd extreme, espousing dog drownings may not be good just because you enjoy it or think it's right. It may make you feel good but it still isn't right is it.

Contemplate please.

BalaakBalaakabout 19 years agoAuthor
Response to Response from Anon...

"...and wonder where your head is regarding this unconditional marital love that forgives any and all infidelities by your loving wife."

Been there done that on the failed marriage due to cheating thing. We can share a shake of the head over the tragedy of it all, but I've moved on.

As to the quote above - just to repeat, I believe a marriage built on unconditional love deserves forgiveness over AN illicit coupling.

Is the spouse genuinely sorry? Was it a single incident? Was it maybe a 4 or 5 time fling type affair? Those are questions that I feel deserve consideration. In the event of repeated abrogation of the marital trust, then there shouldn't be any consideration. So, I am saying that all things should be looked at, all questions asked, and the spouse deserving of a "fair trial," so to speak. Have you never made a mistake you were sorry for?

Not many people have the courage to be honest with themselves, admit to being wrong, and then ask the aggrieved party for forgiveness. I think to do such is the most honorable of actions a human can take. To arbitrarily determine that under no circumstance is it ever conceivable is about as immature as refusing to believe you can ever be wrong and sorry for something.

Did that answer your question?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More Please

I think you should write more about this couple and their friend. Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank You For The Story

To the idiots that wrote the disparging comments. If you feel so strongly about martial fidelity than why are you reading fantasy stories about straying wives? Why are you reading erotic fiction in the first place - is that not a form of cheating on your wife in of itself. Talk about sickos. Get a life and read the fantasy stories that you enjoy or stop pretending you don't enjoy this author's stories when in fact your reading of every single one proves you love them.

For Balaak keep 'em coming. I like your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
if you can't see what's wrong,you need a doctor

one wife for each of us at one time.that wife fucks her husband until they are divorced.that the law.now we have people who have their own lifestyle and try to force it on others.that when i say let your dad,your brother or your friends know that you want others to fuck your wife and you like to watch.how many men do you see doing this in the light.they're weak sissyboys,who can't come out of the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot Story, albeit the premise a tad unrealistic?

I enjoyed the build-up and the delicious irony of two friends who squabble and take potshots at each other winding up having such a hot session -- and how nice to have photos as souvenirs!

I agree with the writer who challenges the critics and moralizers for finding fault with the hubby and the wife... You might as well criticize the friend for betrayal lol. This is the "Loving Wives" section. Not many come here to read romantic, barely erotic stories about faithful wives for crying out loud! Voyeur Hubby syndrome is ubiquitous. Countless men want to watch their wives with another man and many do it for real, while the rest fantasize about it for years and/or pour over these postings. Some do both lol. There are all sorts of rationales for this obsession. In some instances, the husband may be "wimpy" and want to be humiliated. But not necessarily. Some husbands may harbor latent homosexuality or bi-curiosity and crave a safe, albeit unconscious, way to experience same-sex action by identifying with the wife who is getting strange cock. But not necessarily. Other husbands may want confirmation of their wives' allure reflected in the lust and reaction of other men. Ergo, it's unfair to typlify, without more information, what the motivation of this particular husband might have been.

Now, with regard to the premise, I don't know if the friend and wife would really have gone along with something which seems somewhat nonsensical; but who cares? It's a hot story with a nice slow build-up! Enjoy it or don't read "Loving Wives" stories! I personally enjoy and prefer stories with innocent, naive wives who "fall from grace" the first time over the stories with "vampy" wives who initiate the action.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 14 years ago
Okay I just came

Even though I knew how this was going to end up I still got too hot to stop myself. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

just re read this and it is still great and no i am not a cuckold and if anybody fucked my wife i would kill the bastard !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great friend

What a great friend to share what is so good. Sharing your wife with a good friend is one kind act. Another would be to lick both of them clean. I love licking my wifes pussy clean after she is well fucked. It's sO cocksucking tasty!

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 7 years ago
hot

maggie was really wet reading this and made me fuck her from behind. a well written story . many thanks from both of us

newtype2525newtype2525over 6 years ago
super hot!

After many years, still one of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wife knocked up by friend

This sounds so similar to an experience my wife and a friend of mine enjoyed about 6 months ago. We did a photo shoot of my wife and friend together starting off fully clothed and ended up naked and horny. My friend is very well endowed and when my wife saw how big his penis was she just had to have it inside her. They proceeded to screw and after a few organisms from my wife, my friend signaled he was going to blow his load and my wife shouted she wanted to feel it deep inside her. So with one last deep thrust he shot his sperm deep into her fertile womb. We found out two months later she was indeed pregnant and that Jeff might be the father, time will tell, three more months of waiting till the big day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ugh

Last anony comment - if true, WTF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
funny

hey wimp you going to watch them again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Husband too naive

Great premise, plot. Husband too naive. Wife unrealistically changed characteristics. Guest an asshole for not asking her before first touch. However it was realistic that once penetration began that guest lost all finesse and just plain vanilla stroked and came. After that micro-fuck husband should face to face wife ask her if now she wants a proper long foreplay fucking not pretending. That would lend itself to long detailed graphic fucking episode. Exercise your pen on that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous