Photo-Shoot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A guttural moan emanated from Bobbi as her legs spread wider and I took this as meaning she needed more. I wasn’t quite ready to completely give in however, and pulled away from her breasts, sinking to my knees in front of her, gently pushing her back so she was lying down on the counter. As I looked at her sex and saw the wetness of her excitement displayed on her petals, I groaned appreciatively. She responded by spreading her legs even wider, raising one into the air, giving me absolute access. I didn’t disappoint, my lips kissing her folds immediately, sucking her small petals into my mouth, then releasing them. I grinned up at her, before extending my tongue to taste her, dipping it just inside her and wriggling it a little bit, before moving upward to her clit. Bobbi’s hips raised up off the counter a little as she pressed her sex against my tongue, her hands grasping her breasts, pinching her own nipples roughly. I watched as her hands toyed with her fleshy mounds, exciting me all the more as my tongue explored her wetness, discovering every contour of her sex, always coming back to flutter my tongue over her clit, hearing the resultant moans, then moving away to seek out another area around her petals.

She started to rotate her hips as her moans became louder and longer, and I used them as my guide, moving back toward certain areas when her whimpers became softer, moving away from those areas when they became too loud. I could hear her breathing become very loud between moans, and I figured she was closing in on her release. I moved my tongue down to her entrance, and delved inside her, slipping my tongue as deep as it would go between her folds. Her back arched sharply, and she pulled at her nipples more insistently. When her back came back down onto the countertop, she raised her head and looked down at me with pleading eyes, and said, “Please, Brock, I’m so close… Make me cum.”

Hearing her say that and seeing her hands as she squeezed her nipples between her fingers drove me absolutely wild, and I lanced my tongue deeply into her repeatedly, my hand resting on top of her mound, my thumb rubbing at her clit. Over and over my tongue dove inside her, tasting her succulent juices as they escaped from her, feeling them wet my chin and cheeks. My eyes traveled up her body, watching her fingers. She twisted her nipples between them, pulling on them, lifting her breasts by the nubs. Every time she moaned, she tugged at them a little more, lifting them a little higher. Her thighs tightened around my head, and her moans turned to cries. As the cries became sharper and louder, she released her nipples and her hands found the back of my head, pulling me against her snatch.

I feasted on her nectar as she held me to her, driving my tongue over and over into her like a little cock, my thumb rubbing back and forth over her clit. Her back arched again, and she screamed as she came, her hands tightening against the back of my head, making it difficult for me to breathe while my tongue invaded her, channeling her juices into my mouth, drinking her essence. Her hips bucked wildly as she rode my face, my thumb not letting up it’s dance on her button. I enjoyed watching her body respond to my mouth, and I drew it out for as long as I could, milking her pleasure from her center. She slumped against the countertop, recovering from what had seemed an intense climax.

Her thighs released my head and allowed me to pull away. As I rose to stand in front of her, I expected her to be exhausted and lie there for a moment to recover. Instead she surprised me by sitting up quickly, her hands flying to my jeans. With surprising speed, she unbuckled my belt and undid my jeans, letting them pool around my ankles. She almost tore my boxers as she tugged them down just far enough to free my hard member, took hold of my shaft with one hand while her other hand grasped my ass. She positioned my cock head for entry into her, and pulled on my ass, slamming me almost violently inside her. She had control for the moment as her now free hand joined her other on my backside, pulling me into her, making me thrust at a speed she determined into her snatch. My face must have registered the shock and pleasure of the moment, and through lust-filled eyes she smiled brazenly at me.

Her robe hung off her elbows as she made me power into her, only covering her forearms, as I looked down her fantastic body. I watched my shaft pound into her, seeing her juices shine on it’s length before it would ram back into her. I saw those gorgeous full breasts jiggle with each thrust into her, rocking pendulously upon her chest, the nipples staying hard with her arousal and excitement. I saw her beautiful face contorted in pleasure and ecstasy as she felt my cock tear into her, sliding along her velvet walls, hearing the unmistakable sounds of sex fill the space in her kitchen.

She released my ass, and I responded by placing my hands on her waist, gaining leverage as I took over, holding her in place as I hammered my shaft inside her pussy. She raised her legs, bringing her knees up to beside her breasts, giving me complete, unfettered access into her wetness. Her moans grew in volume and frequency as I felt her sheath quiver on my length, and I sensed she was close again. Her eyes closed and she tilted her head back while I filled her, groaning every time my shaft would bury to the hilt inside her. I leaned forward and kissed her neck, sucking on the exposed flesh, finding the spot that would drive her wild and concentrating my efforts there, all the while sinking my member hard and fast into her. That’s all it seemed to take, and she screamed again, her hands grasping at my shoulders, her fingernails sinking into my upper back as she came again, the clenching of her snatch on my shaft taking me farther along the path to my own release.

She held me close, pressing her breasts into my chest as she rode through her orgasm, her screams continuing as I slammed by shaft as hard and as far as I could go inside her. She pressed her forehead against my collarbone as the last few waves of pleasure crashed over her, not moving, save for the rocking from my thrusting.

She looked at me with eyes that said she was sated, but wanted to feel my release. She leaned back a little, and looked me in the eye as her right hand came across to her left breast and raised the ample mound to her mouth, her tongue licking at the tip before closing her lips around it. She must have felt my cock swell within her at the display, because she looked at me with a naughty, wicked look and continued, languidly rolling her tongue around her own nipple before kissing it, sucking upon her own bud. The sight was too much for me, and the entire length of my shaft tingled before my orgasm exploded into her, firing hot jets of my seed into her sheath, warming her. My eyes were closed, my back arched, my head thrown back while I continued pumping into her, gripping her waist tightly. I opened my eyes, my mouth agape while my climax continued and looked into her gorgeous features, seeing her satisfied smile on her face, knowing she was enjoying feeling my cum awash inside her, coating her walls. She then leaned forward and kissed me deeply, while the last vestiges of my climax passed through me, out tongues passionately probing one another mouths as we moved from orgasm to afterglow.

I gripped the edge of the countertop for stability as we broke the kiss, and we both laughed softly at the pleasure of what had just transpired, and what our task for the day had led us to do. We stood there for a moment before disengaging, getting dressed again, and going back to the post-photography duties, the satisfied, knowing smiles between us the only evidence of the passion we just shared.

12