Photographer Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She immediately took another caller from New York City and racked up another $300 in 30 minutes and then she got a caller from England who had never seen a black pussy. It was over an hour before he saw hers. She strung him along for seventy-two minutes.

At 10:00 had room service bring up dinner for the four of them. Gloria and Tamara met for the first time. Caroline and George were hoping that Tawanda wouldn't tell Gloria that she was making $10.00 an hour.

George told Gloria that the technician and kitchen appliances would be at her house the next day ready for to work from home beginning tomorrow night.

Tawanda said, "I can't do this from my house with the little rug rats running around. I want to work out of that room." George and Caroline agreed. That will still give them the room to interview the new models.

When Tawanda was finished her dinner, she looked at George and said stand up. George stood up. She reached over and unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. It was about half erect. "That's a pretty good tool for a white boy. Go in there and take your clothes off and get on my bed. I need a little refueling if you want me to keep going tonight."

Greg called Sylvia and told her to turn her computer on. She was able to watch George cow tail to this big black woman.

When George left the room, she told Caroline to get a john on the line that would pay to watch another man get fucked. Caroline knew just the customer in Panama who would pay big bucks. She called him and said the rate would be $75 a minute for the show of a lifetime. He agreed to the price.

When Tawanda walked into the room, George was stretched out on the bed. Tawanda told George to flip around with his head toward the foot of the bed, which also was where the camera was located. She dropped a cock ring on his cock, pulled up her dress and mounted him.

"Well hello my friend, how are things in Panama?"

"It is pretty hot here. I wish you were here right now."

"This poor white boy thinks it's pretty hot here." She lifted the front of her skirt to fan him and when you did you could see her black pussy going up and down on his cock. "So, Panama, how do you like your women?"

"Black and hot!"

"Well honey you have come to the right place. I sho am black and I am always hot." She stopped pumping up and down and sat impaled by his cock. "So Panama, did you ever wear a cock ring? She pulled up her skirt again and lifted up to show him the cock ring. "You see, when we fuck these white boys, they are always shooting their load before I am ready. This way I can keep that toy hard as long as I want and he ain't gonna shoot his juice until I decide I am ready. How about if you and me just keep talking and see how long we can keep this boy jacked up?

Panama told Tawanda that he wanted to see her tits. "Honey what you want is what you get." She reach down and pulled the dress over her head in one motion. Big black tits came flying out from under that dress. The areolas were the biggest he had ever seen.

"If I was there I would fuck those tits with my cock" Tawanda took the hint and lifted off of George's cock and wrapped the tits tightly around his cock and started jerking him off with her tits. George's balls were solid as a rock and there was no way for the cum to get out. He was starting to feel the pain and Tawanda didn't care at all. All she cared about was making Panama happy.

Panama said, "I bet that black pussy is good eating."

"You know it is Sugar." She moved forward and straddled George's face. She told George to get his tongue in as far as possible for the customer. Caroline loved it. She was able to zoom the camera in and see George' tongue in the pussy. Tawanda grabbed his head and started fucking the hell out of his tongue.

Sylvia called Greg and said she hoped Tawanda would smother the bastard.

By the time she backed off, George's face was soaking wet.

"What next Panama?"

"I bet you've got a tight little ass."

"It's not little, but it is tight." She turned her back to the camera and lowered her ass onto George's cock. Once she got it in, she started pumping in and out. George's balls kept getting tighter and tighter.

After an hour and a half, Tawanda said goodnight to Panama and went in the bathroom to take a shower.

George just laid there until his cock went down enough to get the ring off of his cock.

Both women worked johns until 3:00.

George didn't fuck Caroline tonight. It was all he could do to walk.

Sylvia woke up when he came in.

As soon as he lay down, she reached over and started jerking him off. He moaned in pain, but at least he was able to cum. She let it shoot on his side of the bed, rolled over and went to sleep.

The next night Greg spent the night at Tammy's house. They had decided to let the computer capture what was happening at the motel and enjoy each other for the night. As they were lying in bed after totally satisfying each other, Greg had his hand on Tammy's ass. He was gripping it and said, "You know, you have a really nice ass."

"You are the second person to tell me that recently."

Taking her hand and putting it on his cock, Greg asked, "Did the other person have one of these?"

"No but she had mighty talented fingers."

"Turn over and I will show you what this can do that her fingers will never be able to match."

Tammy reached into her nightstand drawer, handed Greg the KY Jelly and said, "Your wish is my command."

He entered her slowly savoring ever minute. As he was entering her, he had both hands full of tits. He let her determine how much she wanted. She kept pushing back against him to get him deeper into her body.

When she stopped pushing back, he moved his hands to her hips and starting slowly moving in and out. Tammy was starting to breath hard and said "Faster." He accommodated her and they both exploded together. They collapsed together totally spent. The sun was high in the sky before they woke up.

Tammy woke up first and saw the sun coming across his face. She thought "I know he will bring joy to a lot of women and I just hope I get my share." She covered his cock with her mouth to wake him up. After that he made her benefactor of two more loads of cum, they went to the office to meet with Sylvia.

On the way to the office Tammy said, "My perfect ass is a little sore this morning."

"Are you complaining?"

"Not at all."

When Sylvia walked into the room she noticed that Tammy was absolutely glowing. "You look like you had a good night."

Looking over at Tammy, Greg said, "We had a good night."

Greg had printed out all of the pictures in George's Computer folder. This had obviously been going on for months, because he had as many as ten pictures of some of the women. He handed the pile of pictures to Sylvia and asked, "Why do you think George targeted these women and not the managers of all of your salons?"

"Two reasons. All of these women are married and these are my most profitable salons." As soon as my divorce is granted, they will all be gone.

Tammy said, "I have a better idea. Give them all a raise and promise them a chance to make more through an aggressive bonus plan"

Sylvia looked at her like she was crazy. "Why would I do that?

"First off George lured them all in under false pretense. Who would not be tempted with what he offered them? The real reason is these nine women are your most talented. They would be hard to replace, so all nine salons would take a severe hit if they went with your competitors. You can also use them against George"

"Sylvia said, "That is brilliant. I thought you were a geography teacher."

"My minor was in economics. I make as much money in financial advising part with a select group of clients as I do teaching."

"When Greg and I reviewed the tapes from your house, we found that he had been turned down on his offer from Judy at the Bradley Street Salon. She had said that you had given her a job when she was on welfare and would not work for anyone but you. Have a managers meeting and call them all together."

Greg sat absolutely fascinated watching Tammy command center stage. He realized just what a powerful team they made together.

Amy called Greg and asked if he could come up to meet with Attorney Barker. He left Amy and Sylvia alone to work out the details of dealing with the managers. When he arrived at Attorney Barker's office greeted him with a kiss on the cheek.

Amy asked, "Can the apartment downstairs be our secret?"

"We will call it Our Place," Greg responded. "I am looking forward to being there with you soon."

The door to Attorney Barker's office opened and Mrs. Blair stepped out to greet him. Greg was surprised to see and they hugged each other and exchanged kisses on the cheek.

She said "Come in, we have someone we want you to meet."

Attorney Barker did the introductions. "Dick, this is the Gregory Johnson you have heard so much about. Greg, this is Dick Tracy from the FBI."

Greg asked, "Is your name really Dick Tracy or is this an FBI trade name?

Dick laughed and said, "That is the first question everyone asks me. Yes, my parents stuck me with the name."

Attorney Barker said, "Dick is the contact I told you I had at the FBI. He has a presentation to make to you and Annie." He buzzed the intercom and told Amy to send in the other guest.

Annie walked through the door and Greg jumped up and they embraced as loving sister and brother.

Greg asked her, "Do you know why we are here?" She shook her head.

Dick explained, "Because of the undercover work you two did we were able to break up a international prostitution ring that has been eluding the FBI for several years. Unknown to you there was a $100,000 reward for the arrest and conviction of the leader. Mrs. Darling was sentenced yesterday to 25 years in federal prison.

He handed each of them a check for $50,000. Greg and Annie just gasp in surprise and thanked him.

There will be more money for you from the IRS based on a percentage of what they collect in past taxes and penalties. The Swiss banks are cooperating since Mrs. Darling is locked away for such a long period.

"What happened to all the women?" Annie asked.

"All of the contact names that you supplied to us cooperated in the investigation have been offered full scholarships to college to start a new life. The others were given suspended sentences based on no recidivist activity in prostitution. The three policewomen from Tuscany are being dealt with by Italian officials."

Dick said "Attorney Barker tells me you are on to something even bigger."

Greg laughed and said "Internet porn, bank fraud, blackmail, money laundering and extortion for a few."

"I can't wait to learn more details about this one." The director has told me let you know that the full force of the FBI is behind you. If you need any equipment, vans, airplanes, just ask. We have never had a case handed do us with the efficiency you used to bring down Mrs. Darling. I hesitate to offer surveillance equipment, because it appears that you equipment exceeds what the FBI has been using. We also do not plan to ask for details about where you acquired it or how it is being used. We are just glad it is in the hands of two people who know how to use it."

Attorney Barker had told Dick Tracey about the Annie's ability to disguise her self to be someone else. We have a need for your skill right now. Would you be available for the next couple of days? She wanted to ask if she got to share a room with him, but decided to play it straight and just say yes. He invited her to have dinner with him.

Greg walked out to Amy's desk and asked, "How would you like to help me in the supply room downstairs. Amy went to Attorney Barker's office and said that if he didn't have any urgent needs, she would like to leave early.

Once they were inside their private room, the clothes came off and their bodies came together. Greg never thought he would have such an active sex life, but he wasn't complaining. It was really a difficult choice to decide between Amy and Tammy. So for now, he would just enjoy both of them. In a few weeks he would be headed off to college.

Amy was in heaven, just being able to be with Greg. She imagined what it would be like to be his wife.

No one knew what the future would hold, but for now the joy sharing their bodies with each other seemed to be all that was important.

George had suckered another salon manager into his bedroom with the same routine of taking the nude picture of them for blackmail.

Wednesday afternoon Sylvia called a managers meeting for the following morning for the eleven managers. She did not tell them the purpose of the meeting, but they knew it was just selected managers. The eleven women entered the conference room on Thursday morning having no idea what to expect. Tammy was dressed in a very professional business suit. Sylvia introduced Tammy to each of the managers as her financial planner.

Some of the managers did not know each other because some were from out of the city or state. Sylvia's Salons were located in several states. There were nameplates placed around the table with Judy (the one who had been loyal to Sylvia) sitting at the other end of the conference table from Sylvia.

Sylvia began by giving them an overview of how large her salon business had become. She acknowledged that most of that was because of their leadership in each of the salons they managed.

"It is now time to elevate one of you to a position of regional manager. The first regional manager will have responsibility for 10 salons. You are all currently making between forty and sixty thousand plus your annual bonuses. The salary of the first regional manager will be $150,000 plus profit sharing based on the 10 salons. There were gasps around the room as everyone wondered who it would be.

Sylvia asked Tammy to distribute the large manila envelopes to each person. "Every person in this room has the ability to accept the challenge of this position. So, my choice is made based on loyalty to me. One of these envelopes has a five-year contract for the position. You may now open your envelopes to determine who will be the first regional manager.

Each woman opened her envelope. Judy let out a cry of excitement as she pulled the contract from her envelope. The others were shocked and terribly embarrassed because their envelopes contained the pictures taken by George. Most began to cry and those that could find the strength to look at Sylvia just said they were sorry.

Once the initial shock was over Sylvia said, "My first reaction when I found this out was to fire all of you. Tammy, in her wisdom, convinced me that you have all been valuable to me and you can also be very successful in the future.

I want to offer each of you $75,000 a year + profit sharing to stay with my salon business. Tammy distributed new envelopes with the five-year contracts. "If you want to stay with me, simply sign these contracts. There was a pen in each envelope and the contracts were all signed in 15 seconds.

Within the next two weeks I will be getting a divorce from George and he will be in jail, possibly for the rest of his life.

It is very important that none of you have as much as a phone call with George during this period. Following this meeting, I want all 10 of you to go home and pack. I am sending you and your families to Orlando for an all expense paid 2-week vacation / training. The plane leaves at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow morning.

During your time there, Tammy will be heading up the management training. I have supplied her with all the financial statement from each of your salons for the last two years. You will also have training on hiring and promoting the right people.

The hotel is connected to one of the best Spas in the country. You will train there to manage the 10 salon/spa businesses that I have just purchased. Judy will be the regional manager for your current salons. I want each of you to appoint the manager to replace you. If any of you do not have a good candidate, Judy will hire a person for that position. Initially I will be your regional manager in the new facilities. They offer many services that we do not currently offer. You will be trained by the best while you are in Florida. You will also receive all of the services you will be offering from the best. You will train for 4 hours a day and have the rest of the time to spend with your families. You and your families will have unlimited use of all the venues in Orlando. There will be some surprise evening events.

The first thing we need to do is to put the past behind us. Over there in the corner is a shredder. If you have anything in your envelope that you want to put behind you, now is the time. The women fell over each other getting to the shredder that was large enough to take the whole envelope. They all came back to hug Sylvia and apologize. There is no need to apologize. I have forgotten it and I will never mention it again. We have an exciting future to build together.

The women also thanked Tammy for whatever role she had played in the decision. They were told that Tammy would be available to them for individual financial planning.

After the women left, Sylvia turned to Tammy and said, "I will never be able to thank you enough for making me realize the value of these women.

George had been trying to reach the two women scheduled for today's sessions at his house. The salons didn't know where they were and they were not answering their cell phones. When he tried to reach the women he planned to continue to blackmail tomorrow, they also could not be found.

Each of the managers gave Sylvia their selection of replacement managers. Sylvia and Judy spent the afternoon visiting the current salons. All the women were surprised and excited by their promotions.

Judy made appointments to visit with each of the new managers individually. They also made appointments for Greg to come to each salon to photograph the managers and salons for new promotion brochures and press releases.

Everyone wanted to know what was happening with the 10 managers. The only thing they were told was that they were planning for an expansion of the company and would be out of touch for the next two weeks.

The following morning the 10 families and Tammy boarded the Barker's plane and flew to Florida.

Greg had brought Dick Tracey up to date on the illegal operation that George and Caroline were involved in. Dick arranged a false ID for Annie and she went to visit Caroline posing as a person about to lose her home. She was totally wired with a full van outside to monitor all activities at the bank. As soon as Annie exited the building a full FBI task force entered the bank, asked all customers to leave and began interrogation of all bank employees. They handcuffed Caroline and took her to jail. As each employee was cleared, they were allowed to leave the building. Computer experts began examining Caroline's computer and found all account activities exactly as Greg had given the information. It amounted to millions of dollars over many years. The bank was closed for two days to allow full tracking of all transactions.

Greg had located 10 women who had been given less and less as new women came into the business. They had all given sworn statements to Dick Tracey in exchange for exoneration from any criminal charges or collection of taxes.

George was unable to reach Caroline, so he kept the appointment she had made with Annie. Tawanda was in her room with a customer from Germany requesting her to use a dildo. She took a huge dildo and rammed it up her pussy as the john in Germany said he was jerking off.

Gloria was busy at her house with a customer from Japan. Federal marshals surrounded her house and 40 other women and 2 men who were part of Caroline and George's operation.