Photographer Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was timed so that all marshals raided all the sites at exactly the same time. All locations had been traced with wiretaps for over a week with all activity documented. Dick Tracey said it was the largest pornography ring every encountered by the FBI. Greg and Tammy would be receiving a fortune with the percentage of taxes and penalties that would be collected from George, Caroline and all the women who had their money deposited to Swiss bank accounts. Pressure was put on the Swiss banks to surrender the funds. The women were all sentenced to 10 years in prison that was suspended as long as they returned all funds to an American bank and settled all back taxes and penalties. Once George's money was back in an American bank, the judge awarded Sylvia one half of his wealth after taxes. She received a check from his account for $65,000,000.

Attorney Barker convinced a judge to automatically execute the divorce for Sylvia and George setting aside the pre-nuptials for all of her assets. George and Caroline were sentenced to 40 years in federal prisons. Greg instructed Attorney Barker to split the $100,000 fee for his services with he and Tammy each receiving $50,000. The check was automatically deposited into her bank account. She was going to be very surprised when her next bank statement appeared.

Greg was at Sylvia's house removing the cameras when Sylvia came home. He was standing on a ladder removing the camera in the bedroom. Sylvia walked up to the ladder and ran her hand up under his shorts. When her hand surrounded his cock, she said, "Can you finish that job later. She had been careful not to have sex with anyone besides George for the last five years, so she was ready to be fucked.

As soon as he came down from the ladder, she ripped his shirt off, unhooked his shorts and pulled them down to his ankles, pushed him back against the bed, dropped to her knees and wrapped her hands and lips around his cock. She had the ability to deep throat his whole cock. She massaged his balls and soon felt the sacks filling up. She was ready when cum shot down her throat.

Then Greg removed Sylvia's clothes and began with his famous foot massage. She watched his eyes as his hands were working her feet, his eyes were checking out her pussy and her tits. When his eyes met hers, she said, "They are all yours." He moved up between her legs and started using his tongue on her pussy. He went gentle at first and ran his tongue slowly up her slit and they he ran his tongue around her clit. Then he placed his tongue into her opening. Once he was in place, he grabbed the cheek of her ass and lifted the off the bed with his tongue doing it's jackhammer thing. In just moments juice was squirting from her pussy and covering his face.

This type of orgasm was a whole new experience for Sylvia. As her body shook, Greg continued with the tongue and then circled her clit with her lips, sucked in and then let his tongue gently ride back and forth across her clit. Her body couldn't stop with orgasm after orgasm. He finally moved up her body giving special attention to each of her tits before locking lips with her. She held him tight and didn't want to let him go.

As they finally fell apart, she said, "Now I know what real fucking is."

"That's just the start, Greg said as he hovered over her and showed her what real fucking was all about."

When the climaxed together she said "Can we do that again some time?"

He took her hand and guided her hand to his cock that was already erect again. "Your turn on top."

Sylvia fixed dinner for them and as they were relaxing after dinner she asked, "Can we do it again?

Greg and Sylvia repeat the whole sequence three more times before daybreak. While they were eating breakfast, Sylvia explained the type of photographs she would like of the salons, managers and staff.

Greg said, "I know the perfect person to layout your promotion campaign. Arlene is the wife of the man who is heading up the reorganization for Mrs. Blair 's businesses she just acquired through her divorce. If you like, I will contact her for some ideas."

"That would be great. Can you meet with Judy to get her photograph today for the news release of her new position?

Greg called Judy and set an appointment for the afternoon. She needed time to have her hair done and also wanted to shop for a new outfit for her picture and new role as manager.

Sylvia gave Greg the address of an office in the most prestigious office building in town. "When you finish taking pictures of Judy at the salon, would you bring her to this office?"

"Is that your new office space?"

"Yes, but don't say anything to Judy. I want to surprise her."

When Greg arrived home, he saw Dick Tracey just leaving their house. He saw Annie standing at the door waving to him in a short sheer nightgown with nothing underneath.

When he got to the door, Greg asked Annie, "Did you save any for me?"

"Yes, there is still some bacon and eggs Little Bro."

Sweeping her up in his arms, he started for his bedroom. "Bacon and eggs is not what I had in mind."

There lips locked as he carried her to the bedroom. They spent the next hour enjoying being back in each other's arms.

When Greg arrived at the salon, he couldn't believe how much different Judy looked from when he had seen her at the meeting. She said, "The staff had spent all morning fussing over her and the new manager at that location getting them ready for the photo shoot. They are all very excited for me. I didn't dare tell them how much money I am now making. The only thing Sylvia did not make clear was where I am suppose to work, because the new manager here needs my office."

Greg ignored the question and began positioning people for the photos. He took a picture of each of the women at their stations. Their customers were glad to get into the act. Greg took a picture of Judy and the new store manager, but did not take a solo shot of Judy. She was just ready to ask why when Greg said, "Sylvia wants your picture taken at a different location." She assumed he meant another salon, so she was very confused when he pulled into the underground reserved parking in the most prestigious office building in town.

Greg walked around and opened her door and said, "Sylvia is waiting for us upstairs. He put his camera bag over his shoulder, grabbed his tripod and said, "The elevator is over here." When they got in the elevator, he punched in a code and the elevator took them express to the penthouse.

Sylvia was waiting for them when they stepped off the elevator. The gold letters on the wall said "Sylvia Lake Enterprises"

The double glass doors opened into a beautiful reception area with a young lady by the name of Jill as the receptionist. The corner office behind the secretary had Sylvia's name on the door as President and CEO.

Sylvia took Judy's hand and led her the other way to an office that had her name on the door. Judy Dormer, V.P Salon Operations. Her mouth dropped open as Sylvia led her into the office. There was a beautiful window overlooking the stadium. There were pictures on her desk of her husband and children. Her favorite painting was hanging on the wall. A dozen long stem red roses graced the corner of her desk. The card said, "From your loving husband. Congratulations."

She was just ready to ask, "How... " When she heard laughter behind her and turned to see her husband and children. They all embraced and she said, "You knew didn't you?"

He answered, "Well, that did make it easier for Sylvia to get the photos and paintings out of the house."

The impact of what was written on the door suddenly hit her. She looked at Sylvia and said, "Vice President?"

Sylvia said, "I figured V.P. was cheaper to write than Hairdresser. You can't believe the money these people make painting a name on a door." Everyone laughed.

Greg said, "Can we get on with the photo shoot now?" He took pictures of her sitting behind her desk, sitting with one leg up on the corner of the desk. Leaning forward reading paperwork on her desk and one standing in the open doorway with her name and title prominent in the photo.

Her 3-year-old daughter asked, "Mommy can I sit in your big chair."

"You sure can honey."

Judy walked to the window, looked down at the stadium and began to cry.

Sylvia looked out the window and then turned back to Judy. Sylvia nodded her head and Judy gathered up her family and left.

Greg walked over to the window to see what they had seen that made her cry. Sylvia asked, "What do you see?"

"A stadium, cars and trucks, people and some pigeons."

"Keep watching." Greg saw Judy and her family walk across the street to a woman that was digging through trashcans that had a little girl standing beside her. She spoke to the woman for a couple of minutes, then the woman picked up her sack and she and her daughter left with Judy and her family.

"Is that woman a friend of Judy?"

"She is now. You see; that woman was Judy ten years ago. I was walking down that street and saw Judy and her four year old son trying to exist on what they could find in the trash."

The woman was embarrassed when Judy walked up to her. Judy introduced herself and asked the woman if she and her daughter would join them for dinner at her house. When they got to her house Judy suggested, "If you want to give your daughter a bath, I will find some clothes for her. She is about the same size as my daughter." When the woman had finished washing her daughter, Judy said, "I will get her dressed while you take a nice long bath. The switch for the Jacuzzi is right at the head of the tub. You are about my size. I will lay out some clothes in the bedroom. Take your time."

The little girl and Judy's little girl were playing like they had known each other for years when the woman came downstairs dressed in slacks, a well pressed blouse and a pair of Judy's shoes.

Finally the woman asked, "Why would you do this for us? You don't even know me."

Judy responded, "I am doing this for me. I know you better than you think. Ten years ago a woman, by the name of Sylvia Lake, found my son and me. We were digging in that very trash can for existence. Today, I became Vice President of her corporation. Let's go outside. My husband has some hot dogs and hamburgers working on the grill. That night when the woman held her child close, snuggled under the covers in the guest room, the woman knew that God had answered her prayer.

Annie and Dick Tracy had spent the day flying. She had gotten her license in Italy, taken the check ride in the U.S. and could now rent a plane. As they flew along at 6000 feet, Dick said, "You and your brother are remarkable people. The director of the FBI asked me every day if I can recruit the two of you to join the bureau."

Annie reached over and put her hand on his cock and asked, "Are members of the bureau allowed to sleep together?"

"If they are married they are."

"Whoa, big boy, that is moving a little to fast for me. I need to focus on completing my graduate work in art."

"You asked the question."

After the flight they went back to Greg and Annie's house and were in Annie's bed, flying without a plane when Greg came home. He grabbed his camera, opened the door and started snapping pictures. Annie threw a pillow at him and said, "Little brothers can be so annoying. As soon as he left the bedroom, Annie and Dick went back to what they were doing.

When they finally went downstairs to the den, Greg said to Annie, "Mr. Barker has another rush assignment for us."

"Oh, so now I am part of the us huh. I thought Tammy was your new partner."

"Since she is in Florida, I guess I will just have to settle for you."

Annie threw another pillow at him. "So who is cheating on his wife this time?"

"That is a very sexist statement. This time it is our pastor who is convinced his wife is convinced that his wife is cheating on him.

"You can't possibly mean that Mrs. Perfect pastor's wife who sits on the front pew with both feet on the floor and her hands folded together in her lap."

"It seems she has changed. She wants to have sex every night and has been acquiring things like new clothes, jewelry and is talking about getting the trustees to totally redo the parsonage. He is going to a conference for two weeks and wants us to monitor the house. His wife is going to be at her mother's all day tomorrow, so he wants us to set up cameras throughout the house."

"This is going to be great. She recently wrote an article for the church newsletter that spoke about the sinful way women were living and about teenagers not being able to control their bodies."

Dick excused himself to go back to his office.

Greg called Tammy to see how the women were doing with the training. "They are all really smart women and excited about these new locations with all the spa features. We are limber because we have been practicing on each other. I am taking the spa training for the fringe benefits."

Greg told her about Judy helping the woman and that the woman and her child were going to live with Judy and her family until she can afford a place of her own. Judy is training her what she needs to know to work in a salon. She is working as a fill-in right now at whichever location needs coverage for things like washing hair or assisting the stylists. I took pictures of her and her daughter today for her to send home to her parents. They do not know anything about her being homeless.

Frank and Arlene arrived in town that night for Arlene to work on an ad campaign for Sylvia Lake Enterprises. After dinner that night they decided to go for a swim in the pool. The women both had bikinis and the men decided to forego bathing suits, stripped and dove into the pool. The men were at one end when the women got in the pool at the other end. Before Annie got in the water, she turned off the pool lights and said "How about a game of Hide and Go Seek. Everyone agreed. As Annie felt her way back to the pool, she said, "Let the games begin."+

Frank said to Greg. "Let's get the bathing suits off." The women heard what they said and tried to listen for where they were swimming

Greg realizing that wasn't working swam silently under water and found a woman's leg. He felt the bathing suit and knew it was Arlene. He untied the bottom half, swam to the surface and declared "One bare bottom." He tossed the bikini bottom to the side of the pool and went in search of Annie. Swimming underwater he found Annie, undid the top and declared, "One top."

At the same time, Frank had found Arlene and declared the other top had been found.

"Yeah, but I still have my bottom covered Frank." She made no move to swim away, but just held on to the side of the pool. Frank swam over to her underwater, removed the bottom of her suit and buried his finger into her pussy. As they kissed, she pulled his hand from her pussy and guided his cock into her. Greg and Arlene were already fucking on the other side of the pool. They had climbed out and were enjoying the comfort of a lounge chair.

Both couples found their way to the house and slept together with occasional fucking throughout the night.

*

Note to my readers,

I appreciate all the feedback on this an other series. I think it is time to end this series and let the personalities for this series be the start of new series.

I also need to finish the series about Rob and Joe that never got finished several years ago.

Please offer any feedback on who you think should have their own series.

Thanks for reading.