Photographer Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, Girlfriend, you weren't lying. All white boys don't have little dicks. Come on in boys the water is fine."

As Greg stepped into the hot tub he killed the light. "We don't need helicopters hovering overhead." Initially they each sat on the four sides of the hot tub. Natasha and Sampson couldn't believe that you could really see stars from Manhattan. They sat and observed the stars. Natasha had developed an interest in amateur astronomy and pointed out the various constellations to each of them. Ellie decided to move over next to Sampson and Natasha moved next to Greg. It wasn't long before Ellie and Sampson decided they would be more comfortable in a bed. They stepped out of the hot tub and went back to the penthouse.

Greg said, "So tell me about Ellie and Sampson. I know she spent one holiday season with you and had sex with Sampson."

"Sampson fell in love with Ellie that winter. However, in that time period interracial marriages were not accepted. Ellie never went back after that one visit, because she too had fallen in love with him and knew it was impossible. I remember on the day of her wedding, she hugged me and said I might have been her sister-in-law if people weren't so narrow-minded. We both completed college, worked for a short time as junior accountants near college so that we could still room together. We both went our own ways after passing the CPA exams.

"Did Sampson ever get married?"

"He dated a few girls, but he said no one ever measured up to Ellie. He has struggled all these years trying to get noticed in the opera. This is his first big part. After his performance tonight, I am sure he will be in demand."

Reaching between his legs and surrounding his cock with her hand, she said, "I thought Ellie was kidding when she said not all white boys had small cocks."

"I don't imagine your husband would appreciate us having sex."

"What happens in Manhattan stays in Manhattan. I know we won't see Ellie or Sampson until morning, so I need a place to sleep. I figure your bed is big enough for both of us. If our bodies happen to join together, so be it. I had my tubes tied after my second child, so anything goes."

"Anything?"

"Anything!"

As her hand brought him to full erection, their lips met and their tongues fought for the greatest advantage. He had one arm around her and the other hand was having a great time with her breasts. She asked him to sit on the edge of he hot tub. She knelt in front of him and gave a long slow blowjob. Just when he would start to climax, she would back off and squeeze the base of his cock. She was driving him crazy and his nuts felt like they were to explode. She finally rammed his cock down her throat and somehow tightened her throat muscles squeezing his cock. She kept his cock buried in her throat as cum shot down her throat. Only when he started to soften did she pull back.

"That was amazing."

"That is the way we black girls learned to do it in Alabama. The same school principal taught us all. He spent a lot of time on individual tutoring after school. Our parents thought he was the most dedicated principal they had ever known. None of the parents ever thought to ask why he only tutored the girls. Of course the boys were being tutored pretty well by the girl's white gym teacher. She would wait for the last boy to leave the locker room and ask him to help her with something in her office. The boys would cast lots in the locker room to see who would win and leave last. She was single and moved away suddenly for a few months. Rumor has it that she had a little black baby and gave it up for adoption. Shortly after she returned, she got married and moved away."

"Are you ready to go find that bedroom?"

"Lead the way my white knight." Greg dried her body with a soft towel before helping her into her robe. She returned the favor. Since she did not know she would be staying overnight, Natasha did not have any nightwear. They were both very willing to crawl under the sheets in the nude.

They began by kissing each other and then Greg kissed his way down her body until he reached her pussy. Natasha quickly learned that his white boy had a tongue that could drive a woman crazy with his tongue. Ellie and Sampson heard Natasha yelling in pleasure as her body responded to Greg's tongue. They laughed. Ellie had made her share of noise while Greg and Natasha were still in the hot tub.

Before Natasha's had time to recover from her orgasm, Greg had his cock buried deep within her. When he started to pump in and out the yelling started again.

Sampson asked, "What is he doing to my sister?"

"Making up for the white boys she dated in high school that couldn't satisfy her. Speaking of satisfying someone, it feels like you are ready to go again. She mounted him and showed him some new skills she had acquired in he last 20 years."

Within the hour, they were all asleep. When Greg woke up in the morning, he ordered breakfast for all of them. Natasha woke up and realized Greg was not in bed. She put on the robe and found Greg sitting on the balcony.

Natasha said, "I really want to thank you for last night. I also don't want you to think I am unfaithful to my husband. This was a one-time thing, but I will always remember it.

"It was very special for me also. You are a great person and I know you love your husband and your children. You will also love Mrs. Blair when you meet her tomorrow."

"Yes you will love Mrs. Blair," Ellie said as she walked through the door. "Girlfriend, what were you yelling about last night?"

"Greg certainly does know how to satisfy a woman. I wish there was a way to have him give my husband some lessons."

"Maybe I should give him some lessons. Sampson seemed satisfied last night."

"Amen to that!" Sampson said as he walked into the room.

Breakfast arrived and they talked about what a difference a day can make in each person's life.

Greg arranged for the limo to take Sampson and Natasha back to his hotel. He needed to get ready for tonight's performance. Natasha and Ellie were planning to go to the opera again tonight and sit in the seats allocated to Sampson. Greg decided to stay at the penthouse and relax. He called Tammy and they talked for two hours making arrangements for their motorcycle trip to college.