All Comments on 'Photographs Ch. 09'

by werewoman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
how can other writers,write long stories at one time

and others write two pargraph for two months.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
Well, he's dead. Which is good, real good. But look at the cost.

The Bastard is dead. I'm real happy about that.

I just hope that Christie isn't hurt beyond repair.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
I have a theory about this storyline:

People got tired of the half-page "chapters" and the lame plot, so the reason it's still getting mid-four-stars in reviews ISN'T because a lot of people like it, it's because only the dozen or so people who gave a shit about the story are still bothering to read it.

(I bailed on it after yawning my way through chapter three. I only bothered to click on this chapter because I saw the "HOT" tag on the story page and couldn't believe it. And then I came up with my theory. MWA HA HA!)

Oh, and since I'm bothering to post... Why does the description for the story remain unchanged from chapter to chapter? You do realize that unless the chapter remains exactly the same, the description of what happens IN the chapter would also change, right? To reflect what's actually IN the chapter? You know what I mean? Because looking at the descriptions to decipher what each chapter contains is kind of pointless when the author keeps repeating the same thing. Over and over. Not like "Ch 2: Cliff buys a car." "Ch 13: Joan blows her son." "Ch 45: Dave still hasn't got a clue." "Ch 121: And still under 10,000 words!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

well now that he is dead they will have peace but this needs to continue because there has to be an investigation to what happen and how it got started

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Epiphony Jones

Woooohooooooo,,, literotica`s very own arm chair critic

The fucking pig has never written a single fucking story,, but has yet to ever say anything nice about anyone elses

Why dont you fuck off and let the writer s write, while you curl up under the rock you crawled out from under

Yo write a complete hate story in every comment section you read

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
LMAO

You're right, "anon", EpiphanyJones hasn't posted stories. That doesn't mean I haven't posted stories under a different username. And now, the same old conversation:

How many people watch sports, and are competent enough to recognize where the pro's make mistakes, even if they aren't on a professional sports team? How many people admire art, and recognize talent (or a lack of talent) even if they don't paint, or sculpt, or whatever, themselves? Do you have to be a master chef to have an opinion on the food your waiter brings to you? Et Cetera...

It's surprising how people who don't "do" can still be accurate as hell when looking at what others have done. But as I mentioned, just because there aren't Epiph Jones stories posted doesn't mean I don't know "how" to write, or that "I" haven't written any. Moron. For example, how often do comments infer that if you comment under anonymous, your opinions don't matter because you "don't have a username"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
interesting turn of events - now let's play nice children!

Finally Steve got what he had coming to him...but what can-of-worms will this development open...looking forward to finding out in future chapters.

Now as for the comments from Epiphany_Jones (if that is your real name lol), although I agree you don't have to be a master chef to know if you like the food you are served, you don't have to go off like a raving lunatic to show your displeasure. You may well have a right to free speech, but that doesn't mean you have to use the tone you do in your comments and responses. If you don't like something someone else has written you can say so without ripping them a new one just because you didn't like it; there are others who may like it just fine (I have been enjoying this story BTW). You elude to the idea that you indeed have written and published stories on this site and yet you don't point out under which nom du plume you have done so. Therefore your point is rendered mute. As for you, and a number of others like to point out that we people who come here to read stories and from time-to-time leave comments under "Anonymous" should be taken seriously because we don't have a "User Name"; well that is in my opinion another mute point, unless of course your legal name is indeed "Epiphany_Jones", which I am fairly sure it is not! So I guess I'm saying you have simply taken the time to establish an alias to be know as here and are indeed still merely another Anonymous individual like most of the rest of us.

I don't want to hinder your right to free speech, but perhaps you could temper it with at least some kindness...and if you find that to be too difficult to do, perhaps you should make use of another of your rights...'the right to remain silent' (yeah, I know I taking it out of context...but it fits!).

I would really like it if you would let us all know the user name you have published stories under here so we can go there and read them to see how a perfect story is written.

Now then...I think I'll just move on to the next chapter and continue reading to see how this interesting turn of events unfolds. Thanks for giving us your story werewoman, it amazes me the crap you have to put up with from some people who don't like your storyline or writing techniques...or seemingly life itself!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Still very good and glad she killed the SOB 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous