Photog's Son Ch. 01

Story Info
Young man starts a new career.
3.6k words
4.24
86.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orcaman47
Orcaman47
446 Followers

Our son poses nude with an old girlfriend (MFf, incest, voy)

*

"Sorry, Steve, I can't think of anyone off the top of my head." Jess said, shaking his head.

"Yeah, he was okay, but he got into some bad stuff and now he looks like hell, tracks on his arms and legs, I don't think you want to deal with that." He continued.

"If I think of anyone, I'll let you know." Jess hung up the phone.

"What did Steve want?" I asked my husband.

"Oh, he's looking for a guy to do some skin shots for a magazine that called him. They have some 18 year old model here in town who doesn't want to go to LA for the shoot, so they're trying to find a local guy. He was wondering what I thought of that Jordan Gray kid."

"Didn't you use him for that underwear shoot you did a year or so ago? He looked pretty good to me. He sure filled out those pouch things nicely."

"Yeah, he was okay, but he had some dirt biking accident and got really banged up, broke his jaw, knocked out teeth, lots scars and stuff and I guess he got hooked on pain killers too. Last time I saw him he was renting shoes down at the old bowling alley outside of town."

"Yikes. That sounds too bad." I said.

"Yeah, but he was kind of an arrogant ass and getting worse every time I worked with him. Maybe this is what he needed."

"Wow, that's harsh. Remind me not to get on your bad side." I shook her head.

"Baby, you could never get on my bad side." Jess said, as he pulled me close and kissed the top of my boobs. He loved the scoop necked sweater I was wearing and I loved the attention it always gets me.

A thought began forming in my head as she looked out the window.

"So what would this guy be doing with this girl? Is he just a prop?"

"Yeah, kind of. Steve said they want her draped all over some guy, typical slutty chick stuff, not too hardcore, no penetration or anything, maybe a little physical contact, but not triple x or anything."

"Will this guy get paid? Or is it just for experience?"

"Yeah, the pay $250 a day."

"Well, what about Gary? He could do it."

"Gary? Your nephew? Carol would have a fit!" He laughed. "But I like the way you think."

"Jay?"

"Too skinny, they want the guy to be hung and athletic-looking, I guess this girl is well toned."

"How about Melvin? He's athletic-looking, and Simone Riza says he's hung."

"I think he's too dumb and too horny. He'd probably fall in love with her or rape her or something. That boy has a problem. Have you seen the way he looks at you?"

"I think he's cute, and it's kind of flattering to have a young good looking guy like him sniffing around me once in a while."

"Yeah, sniffing and drooling! That kid gets a hard-on every time he's over here."

Just then Mason, our son burst in to the room. He was hot and sweaty from trimming the hedges and his lean muscular tan body rippled like he had just worked out. He was wearing jogging shorts and flip flop sandals, and probably nothing else. His short brown hair was dripping sweat.

"Mom, Christy just called and she wants to know if I can come over for a barbeque later tonight."

"Well, have you mowed the lawn yet?"

"No, but I will before I go. I was going to wash your car for you, but is it okay if I just do that tomorrow?"

"Yes, then that's okay. Thanks, honey."

"Great, thanks mom!" He moved to hug me but I quickly dodged his sweatiness.

"Shoo! Shoo! Now run along..."

He bent at the waist and kissed me on the cheek. Then he left the room.

I turned to Jess again. "Or, there's always Mason..."

"What?"

"Mason could be Steve's model for that shoot."

"Mason? You'd let him pose nude with some naked girl rubbing herself all over him?"

"Well, you used to do it, why shouldn't he?"

"That was different, Pam. In those days you didn't even see the guy's face most of the time."

"So you're saying Mason is ugly?"

"No! What I mean is that it's not as anonymous for the guys now as it used to be."

"Okay, well, just a thought. He is 18 and he'd probably have fun. And he'd make a few bucks."

I watched Mason as he pushed the old fashioned manual mower up and down the small front yard. The back yard was much larger, but most of it was taken up by the swimming pool, spa, flower beds and deck, so the lawn area didn't justify a power mower at all.

Jess was working on one of his underwater cameras, getting ready for a week long assignment in Belize for a SCUBA diving magazine. Our 16 year old daughter Amanda would be going with him to help with the cameras and schlep gear. They were leaving the next morning on the first flight out of Ontario International.

The next day as Mason and I were driving home from dropping Jess and Amanda at the airport, my cell phone rang.

"Pam? This is Steve. I've been trying to reach Jess but he's not picking up."

"Hi Steve. No, Jess is on his way to Belize for a shoot. Can I help you?"

"I was talking with him yesterday about finding me a guy to do some model stuff for a skin shoot I'm going to be doing. Did he give you any name to pass on to me?"

"No, we talked about it a little but we couldn't think of any guys we know who would want to be photographed nude with some naked girl hanging all over them."

Mason looked at me with a big grin and eagerly pointed to himself. He mouthed "I'll do it". I looked at him with an exaggerated expression of incredulity.

"Wait Steve, here's Mason." I handed Mason the phone, calling his bluff.

"Hey Steve, what's up?...Oh yeah?...Maybe...is she hot?...hmmm...sound's interesting...sure...Okay...I'll see you then." He let out a big laugh and closed the phone.

"Mason, are you seriously going to do it?"

"I don't know mom, what do you think?"

"Well, it's up to you, but I don't know if it's a good idea."

"Why not? It's not like I'm going to fuck her or anything!"

"Mason, please. You know I don't like that language.

What about Christy? Do you think she'll be okay with it? What about her parents?"

"First of all, how will they ever know? Second of all, what do they have to say about it? They don't own me. And besides, if they can't take a joke..."

"Mason, please."

"And...Christy's only 16, so she can't be in the shoot anyway. I'm just going to go over to Steve's studio tomorrow to meet the girl and talk about the project. If it works out...it works out...if not, fine too. As long as you and dad don't have any major objections I don't think it's a big deal.

And with dad being a photographer, it's not like I haven't seen naked women before. I've even seen the pictures he has of you and the ones of Amanda. I think I'll be fine."

"Yes, but seeing naked women and having them hanging on you are two different things."

"Yeah, I know! It might be lots of fun." He laughed heartily. "Besides, Mr. Happy might like it a lot."

"Mason!" I was wondering if I had awaken a sleeping monster by calling Mason's bluff.

The next day he went over to Steve's studio. He was gone for a couple of hours and then came back late in the afternoon.

"So, stud, what did you learn?" I tried to act cool.

"Well, mom, you better sit down for this one." His grin was from ear to ear.

"Great, fill me in." I said, with more than a little apprehension.

He could hardly keep from grinning as he began to talk. "Remember Lisa MacCool?"

"Yes! Is it her?"

"Yes! Wasn't she a cheerleader the year I played on the Jaguars?"

"You know she was. We took her to a couple of games when she needed a ride. She was already kind of a slut then. Didn't you make out with her at the awards banquet that year?"

"Oh yeah...I almost forgot." He lied, grinning.

"Wait! She's not old enough to pose, is she? I think she's younger than you are."

"She will be next year. But she could even now 'cus her parents signed the release!"

"I guess, that's true. So she has their permission?"

"Yes! Her mom was at the meeting at Steve's this morning! I saw Mrs. MacCool sign it live and in person. Mom, she is soooo fucking hot now!"

"Mason?"

"Sorry, but she is sooo hot! She has nice fake boobs, great legs, great dimples, nice ass, flat belly, perfect teeth...what a smile...she told me that her sister, Laticia had posed for one of the really big magazines a few years ago...I think I saw her pictures...so she thought she should do it when she got old enough. Then this other magazine contacted her and asked if she would be interested...when she told them she wasn't quite old enough, they said she could pose and they could use the pictures if her parents signed the release. Her dad was all for it so he signed as soon as the release arrived in the mail. He had Steve take a few test shots and send them to the magazine as samples. Now they want a full spread, so to speak. I'm gonna get $300 for one day's work and 5% of whatever the magazine finally pays. I guess they'll pay Lisa like $1,000 plus $100 per picture they actually publish. The average spread uses 12 pictures, but they want Steve to submit no fewer than 50 for them to choose from. They said they have several magazines and the pictures could appear in any or all of them."

"Wow." It was all I could say. I knew Mason had really had a big crush on Lisa back in the day. But when he went to a private high school to play football, she stayed in the public school system and they had lost touch.

"Mom, you won't believe this part...Lisa actually suggested that Steve call dad for a model referral hoping it would end up being me!"

"Wow." I felt sorry for Christy though.

"I have to be at Steve's studio first thing day after tomorrow morning. One weird thing though, they want me to shave my pits and my balls and dick."

I raised my eyebrows. "Well, you'd better do that today so you won't have any nicks or razor burns." I didn't know what else to say. I thought to herself that he was lucky not to have a really hairy body.

An hour later Mason was standing in the kitchen as I prepared an early lunch. He had gotten up very early in order to work out at the gym before going to Steve's, and I had done some ironing before the heat of the day, so we were both hungry even though it was just 11:00 a.m.

"Well, that was interesting." He said. I didn't know if she really wanted to know what was interesting.

"I didn't cut myself but it feels weird. After lunch I think I'm going to go to the tanning salon and do a little fake bake on both sides. Just so I don't look so pasty down there."

"Ah, yeah, well, just don't overdo it and get burned. Maybe you should use some of that spray on tan stuff instead."

I noticed him scratching himself a couple of times. "Mom? Would you mind if I just tanned out on the back deck instead of going to the salon?"

I felt my pussy twinge as I thought of his naked body on full display just a few feet from my kitchen window. "No, that would be okay. I promise not to look."

"Duh...okay. Mom! I'm going to be in some magazine with Lisa, don't you think you'll eventually see anyway?"

"Well, probably, but seeing in a magazine and seeing in person are two different things." My pussy seemed hot and damp. Was I getting turned on by the thought of seeing Mason nude? We ate lunch quietly.

I was stunned when Mason stood up and dropped his shorts, then whipped off his shirt. There he stood in living color in my kitchen as naked as the day he was born. It may have been 10 years since the last time I saw him like that. I think he did it with the purpose of shocking me.

"Mason!"

"What mom? Aren't you always telling me that I don't have anything you haven't seen a million times?"

He did have me there. I tried not to stare at the sweet looking log of meat hanging between his legs. He smiled as he picked up a towel and some magazines and headed out to the deck. He seemed to be stiffening up as he strode past me. I noticed that his butt looked great. As much as I tried, it was impossible not to keep stealing glances. Because of the sun angle, he had to set up right outside the sliding door from the kitchen. As I cleaned up the lunch dishes it seemed that I was constantly confronted by the sight of my nude son laying there on the deck.

It was a very nice warm day, so I brewed some tea and iced it. Completely forgetting his state of undress, I went to the door with a glass in my hand and opened it.

"Do you want some iced tea, honey?" My eyes inadvertently drifted to his form and I suddenly realized that not only was he nude, lounging on his back, but he was also sporting a full on erection. He was holding a men's magazine to one side as he looked at me.

"Sure mom. Thanks. It's really nice out here, why don't you come out and enjoy the sun for a little while yourself. You could use a little color too."

Again I felt my pussy stir and the insides of my thighs tingled. I handed him the glass silently and looked away at the nice early afternoon. "Maybe I will." I hoped he didn't notice that my hand was shaking. I went back in to the house and poured myself a glass of iced tea, wondering if I dared join him on the deck.

"What the heck!" I thought. "He said he's seen the nude pictures Jess has of me."

I went to the closet and got a big towel and headed for the deck. As I got into the kitchen, I looked out and saw that Mason was still laying there looking at the magazine. His cock looked huge as it stood proudly out from his hairless crotch area. Before I could lose my nerve, I quickly shucked my clothes, grabbed my drink and stepped out to the deck. Mason looked up and whistled softly.

"Alright mom!" He quickly got up and pulled a lounge over near his, but facing the other way. I noticed that his erection hadn't flagged at all. "You look great!"

I smiled weakly as I waited for him to move away from the lounger. "Just keep your eyes to yourself, and I'll do the same." I said, nervously.

"Mom, you told me that we used to take baths and showers together when I was little, so like you always tell me, 'you don't have anything I haven't already seen lots of times before."

When I sat down I was facing his erect cock, just inches away, and trying to figure out how I was going to bring my legs up without spreading them and giving him a full view of my open vagina. I quickly accomplished that as he turned back to his own lounger. I realized that the magazine he was looking at was a very old one in which nude pictures of me, taken by one of Jess's friends, appeared in the amateur models section. I wondered if he had come to that section yet. He resumed his position on the lounger and went back to the magazine.

"I'm reading a story about some porn guy from the old days." He said. "They're saying he had sex with over 500 women! I think I have a new idol."

"That's nice dear." What else could I say? It seemed odd laying there naked with my 18 year old son talking about porn guys. I didn't have anything to read so I was laying back with my eyes closed. It felt good to have the warm sun shining on my bare skin. I dozed off.

After a few minutes I opened my eyes when I heard Mason stirring. I saw him putting some very low SPF value sunscreen on his crotch area. His erection was still pretty full and he stroked it as he spread the lotion on to the shaft and the sack. Again, I felt my pussy twinge and my nipples stiffened. I closed my eyes again. I couldn't get the image of his big dick out of my head.

"You want some of this mom?"

When I opened my eyes this time, his arm was extended offering the bottle to me.

"Thanks, honey. I've got to be careful too." I took the bottle and then carefully applied the lotion to my rarely exposed skin. It smelled a little like coconut.

As I reached for the bottle, I noticed that the magazine was spread on the deck between us. It was open to the pages featuring my pictures. I wondered if he knew he was looking at me in those poses. The hairstyle was a little dated but otherwise, the pictures could have been taken of some girl very recently. I hoped Mason would skim through those pages quickly and focus on some other area soon.

I closed my eyes again and tried to relax. A few seconds later I heard Mason make a low moan. I opened my eyes to see him holding the magazine in a way that allowed him to look at the pictures and then, by shifting his eyes, look at me. I knew he recognized me in the magazine. I felt my nipples harden and I subconsciously arched my back a little.

"Very nice mom...you still look hot."

"Okay...thank you Mason."

"I like it better this way...in case you want to know."

"What?"

"The way you trim your twat bush...I like it better the way you have it now, rather than the way it was in that little heart shape in the pictures."

"Okay...I'm glad you like it dear...Please do not use that word though. Call it a pussy or a muff or..."

"No, mom, I really, really like it a lot."

"Alright you nasty boy, that's enough. I get the message."

"Yeah, it makes my tongue hard just looking at it..."

"Okay, then you should stop looking at it, I guess."

I noticed that his cock was fully erect and a little pearl of fluid was just beginning to emerge from the slit of the head.

I smiled and intentionally allowed my legs to spread slightly. "It looks like more than your tongue is getting hard."

"You mean old Pete? Oh yeah, he's been getting hard for a while now..."

"I suppose Lisa will be happy about that..."

"What about you mom?"

"What?"

"Are you happy old Pete is getting hard from just being here with you?"

"Mason...yes, I guess I am...it's nice to know I still look good..."

"And sexy, mom."

Suddenly there seemed to be a lot of tension in the air. Was my son trying to seduce me?

"Lisa and her mom both liked my cock...her mom actually licked her lips when she saw it."

"Ah...that's nice, dear."

"Do you like it? Does it look good to you?"

"Ah...well...it looks fine to me, dear." I couldn't believe he was being so bold.

"Mr. Pete wants to know if your pussy likes the way he looks."

"Well, I'm sure she does..." What the hell was going on? My pussy was almost dripping with lust for my son.

"Would she like to know how he feels too?"

Suddenly Mason was positioning himself between my legs and pushing my thighs apart. Without hesitation, he lowered himself so his massive cock was resting on my slit. Then he began sliding the length along my wantonly eager lips. I could feel an electric jolt every time his balls bumped the bud of my clit. My hips responded without any encouragement from me.

"Oh Mason baby..."

He slid down and suddenly the head of his organ was pushing into my pussy. Again, there was no hesitation from either of us. His cock slid easily into my eager cunt and the head bumped against my cervix with each thrust. The huge veined sausage pounded with youthful exuberance into my eager and willing incest hole.

He was young and inexperienced, so he didn't last long. In a flash he began snorting and his face was beet red. With one final thrust he sent barrel after barrel of his love into my body. Then we were still for a few minutes, just catching our breath.

"I'm sorry mom..."

"Nothing to be sorry about baby...you were excited and yet you were fabulous. You'll do better next time."

To be continued

Orcaman47
Orcaman47
446 Followers