All Comments on 'Photog's Son Ch. 01'

by Orcaman47

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
buy a new keyboard

This author needs to buy a new keyboard, due to the frequent and over use of "..." has worn out the period key on the current one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So the dad,

has naked photos of his daughter (16) and the family knows and is okay with it? There is a term for that kind of photo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
stoped reading 1/2 way thru...

the whole I/she in the same sentence was enough for me to quit reading.. Did it more than once as well.... I didn't know if she really wanted to know what was interesting.

I shook her head. Can't keep who he/she is supposed to be...

Orcaman47Orcaman47over 12 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the typos

This story was written from both points of view and then combined. Apparently I didn't scrub it properly prior to posting. I'll be more careful next time.

Thanks for the comments.

Orcaman47Orcaman47over 12 years agoAuthor
Kiddie porn?

I may be mis-informed but my sources tell me that it is permissable to have such pictures of 16 year olds with parental permission. A recent news story about a 16 year old model for an apparel company focused not so much on the content of the pictures and the fact that a professional photographer took them, but that the apparel used them without parental approval. In this story, the parent and the photographer were the same person.

Raise your hand if you have, or have taken nude pictures of your infants, or yourself as an infant. In our current right wing dominated culture, even innocent baby pictures can get people in trouble in some states.

This story was about incest, not kiddie porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Nicely written. Can't wait for the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous