Physical Therapy: Home Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy stopped to let Joy catch her breath. Joy continued to tremble and her free hand ran wildly across her breasts to pinch them then down to Jack who still filled her pussy with is cock then up to James' tummy above his cock and back behind her to Cathy who she could feel in her ass.

Cathy moved forward and pressed her tits against Joy's back reaching around to hug her and caress Joy's tits hard with both hands. Joy let out a moan of pleasure again.

"I'm close." Jack said from the bottom of the pile.

Cathy pulled the rubber cock out of Joy's ass. The gaping hole slowly closed as Cathy removed the strap on harness and tossed it onto the floor. Joy started moving up and down on Jack's cock and he was happy again to fill her with his seed as his release came.

"Thank you." Jack said aloud as his cock finished spurting juice into Joy.

At that moment everyone seemed to have a specific agenda and they all moved quickly to act on it. Joy rolled off of Jack's softening cock and fell on her back onto the bed.

James her husband knelt down between her legs and began to lick her pussy. He wanted to have her orgasm continue and didn't mind removing Jack's cum from his wife's pussy while it was hot.

Cathy attacked Jack's wet cock to taste the mixture of juices from he and Joy but she moved her hips over Jack's head so he could have a taste of her pussy. Jack held onto Cathy's hips and rubbed along the cheeks of her ass as he ate her wet pussy. The short cock from the dildo had left a slight taste inside her but her new wetness was just as tasty as he remembered it from other times they had been together.

Joy yelled out once again when her husband's enthusiastic tongue moved her to another peak. Cathy finished licking Jack's soft cock and was highly aroused and ready to fuck. She knew of one person who hadn't yet come and wanted to try him out.

"You don't mind if I borrow your husband do you?" Cathy asked.

Joy considered the thought and of course her first emotional response was "Hell no!" but she didn't say that. She had second thoughts and quickly went through things in her mind. She decided that saying no would make her selfish. After all she was having the time of her life with out of wedlock sex.

The next thought she had surprised her. She wondered if it would excite her to watch her husband fuck another woman. That thought intrigued her and she looked at Cathy. She didn't want to make the decision for her husband but was willing to let him do as she had done if he wanted to. She offered to let him break his marriage vows with a few simple words.

"Honey, do you want Cathy?" Joy asked.

Cathy held her breath and sat up straight. Jack kept licking her pussy and she was ready as soon as James gave the word. James looked up at his wife as he stopped licking her pussy and pulled one of her dark pubic hairs out of his mouth as he always had to do when he enjoyed the pleasure of her sweet flesh.

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander." Joy quoted a well know phrase letting him know she approved within limits but approved nonetheless.

"Yes I would like to fuck Cathy." James said.

Cathy squealed and her tits bounced as she jumped off of Jack's face. Jack felt lonely even after all the attention and crawled off of the bed to stand and watch.

Cathy moved over to James and pushed him around on the bed to position him as she wanted. She soon had him on his back and lay her young naked body on top of him. Cathy started with one hand on his hard cock stroking him slowly and kissed him deeply.

Their kiss lasted a long time and Joy got up from the bed standing on the opposite side from Jack as she watched her husband get into French kissing the young receptionist from her physical therapy clinic.

Joy experienced some very new feelings. The urge to break up the party was overcome by feelings of acceptance that two people with whom she had made love were making love with each other. This has to be a good thing she told herself. Not everyone needs to be restricted to only one lover for life.

After the adventures she had lately she was convinced that it was natural for men and women to love each other. Obviously love for some was deeper than others and there would have to be the occasional act of sex without love just to reassure and nurture us as human beings.

Gradually Joy convinced herself that others who she had feelings for would be first on her list of future lovers. She liked Cathy quite a bit and of course had been in love with James for years.

Joy looked up at Jack. She had known Jack for a matter of weeks and as she thought about it this was only the sixth time she had ever seen him. Though the time was short she had both tasted and taken his sperm into her womb. She felt naughty.

She struggled with her feelings and decided that he was a beautiful human being but in the end she really didn't have deep feelings for him. She was puzzled at her examination of the situation and decided that not many answers would present themselves to her this night.

Joy looked back at Cathy and James. Cathy was moving her leg over and had hold of James' cock. She positioned her wet pussy over the head of it and didn't look back to ask permission this time but instead slipped James' cock into her body.

Joy took in a deep breath through her mouth as she watched the cock slide into the other woman. She moved her hand to her pussy and slipped one long finger along the wet slit then pressed it against her clit. She had just watch her husband break their wedding vows and realized there was no turning back.

Cathy took up a steady pace of bouncing on her husband's cock. Joy walked around the bed to change the view she had of the two of them fucking. She walked over next to Jack.

He put his arm around her shoulders and held her close. She put one arm around his back and the other across his tummy clasping her hands on the other side of him. Joy looked on as the two lovers enjoyed each other and holding another man in her arms felt lonely.

"Get the strap on and take my ass." Cathy said as she turned her head to Joy and bounced on James' cock.

Joy looked at Jack who released her. She picked up the strap on harness and dirty dildo. She went to the bathroom to wash it before further use.

"Can we get some water?" Jack asked from the bathroom door.

"Yes. Downstairs in the family room bar refrigerator there are bottles. Why don't you bring a few of them?" Joy answered and finished cleaning the toy.

She dried the rubber cock and harness with her bathroom towels. She realized this was the first time she had done such a thing. Joy watched in the mirror as she fastened the harness to her hips. She looked hot and knew it.

She fastened the little end inside her pussy and was surprised that only three inches of fat cock felt as good as it did. The rest hung lewdly from her hips and she watched it wiggle from side to side as she went back into her bedroom to fuck Cathy in the ass.

The lube went on the toy quickly and Joy noticed for the first time as she crawled up behind the other woman that her knee was fully healed. The extra lube went into Cathy's ass just fine. Joy put pressure with the head of the rubber cock against Cathy's ass and watched it move gradually into her body.

"Fuck yes!" Cathy said as the two cocks filled her. "This is the best!"

Joy looked over Cathy's shoulder at her husband. James was smiling back at her as the couple fucked the young woman. Jack entered the room with a few bottles of water. He had already drank from one of them and handed it to Cathy.

They all paused and shared that bottle until it was empty then Jack handed out another which quickly drained. The third bottle got only passing attention and the trio went back to fucking as Jack looked on.

"She needs to be filled in her other hole." Joy said to Jack.

"I'm good right here." Cathy said and started her orgasm from the fucking.

Jack got up on the bed standing as James had done before. He instead of filling Cathy's mouth with his cock stood over her back and offered the growing shaft instead to Joy. The older woman took the robust cock into her mouth and let it slip down her throat as she held onto Cathy's hips with both hands.

Fucking someone in the ass with a rubber cock takes some effort and Joy wasn't yet used to it enough to do it free hand. She needed to hang on to her lover to do a good job. The little end of the dong was doing its work as well. Joy was ready for more attention and when her mouth was full of cock she realized it was a welcome addition to her evening so far.

All thoughts of her husband fucking another woman left Joy's mind. She was concentrating on doing a good job for both Jack and Cathy. It felt like she was hosting a party and wanted her guests to have a good time. Joy laughed to herself just a little as she sucked on Jack's cock.

James was first of the four of them to ejaculate. Cathy had already had two orgasms in their present arrangement. Joy was next with another one of hers as James' cock softened and fell out of Cathy's sloppy pussy.

He gradually pushed with his hands and slipped his legs and body out from under the young woman. Jack moved out of Joy's mouth and knelt in front of Cathy. She took his cock and Joy moved enthusiastically into her ass with the toy as Cathy had more orgasms.

James stood beside the bed with his cock soft and wet. Joy looked at him and his cock wishing she could clean him with her tongue and taste the sweet mixture of her husband and her young friend. She knew she would just have to wait.

Cathy came again and let Jack's cock fall from her mouth. He was ready to fuck and it would be quite a while before he could come again. His cock had already had a workout and he was going to go for a marathon fuck when next he had a pussy around it. Joy had other ideas.

Cathy yelled out with the pleasure of her latest orgasm and Joy removed the dildo from her young ass. She unwrapped herself from the harness and tossed it aside. Joy pushed on Cathy's hips forcing her onto her back and dove into the sloppy mixture of James and Cathy between her legs. Her tongue moved rapidly and she sucked the liquid nectar into he mouth playing with it for a few moments before she swallowed it to nourish her body.

"Behind me sport. Take my ass." Joy said to Jack who's cock was as ready as it ever was.

James helped Jack lube up his wife's ass and get the long thin cock into it. The two men took great pleasure in the ritual and made sure it was not a painful affair for Joy.

Cathy was involved with yet another orgasm from Joy's tongue and Joy wanted dearly to watch James touch another man's cock as he prepared it to enter his wife's ass but couldn't find a way to view the scene. Next time she would have to have mirrors involved so she could watch.

The cock slipped into her body after several tender attempts and Jack was soon fucking her at what everyone would consider normal fucking speed. His cock thrusting in and out of the chute that formerly was an out only orifice but had lately learned the pleasures that Joy had never expected and now relished.

She was becoming even more amazed at what her body could do. Thanks to her friends at the physical therapy clinic and the lovely ladies who helped them she was anal orgasmic and a squirter. She wanted to show Cathy what she could do.

When she was ready to come she had Cathy change positions and use her fingers on her g-spot. Soon she was squirting clear liquid along with her orgasm. James had heard about what she learned to do and Joy looked at him with a big smile when she proved to him that she could squirt.

"Wow!" I want to learn how to do that.

"It's easier than you think. James get over here and get on Cathy's g-spot." Joy commanded as Jack was much to busy fucking her in the ass to be taken off of his job.

James crawled up between Cathy's legs and she opened them wide for him. He had many times brought Joy to climax simply by using his fingers on her g-spot. She knew he could do the same for Cathy.

He went to work on her and with some fun touching and licking on the inside of her thighs and around her breasts and nipples James had fun bringing the young pussy to it's fullest arousal.

"Bear down when you come. That's really all there is to it." Joy said as her orgasm from Jack's hard cock began to distract her.

She was afraid that she would be so intent on her orgasm that she might miss it when Cathy squirted. She put extra effort into keeping he eyes open while she had her orgasm so she could watch. Things proceeded as she expected and Cathy dribbled out some clear liquid just when Joy was shaking all over with her orgasm.

Two firsts occurred at the same instant. Joy had an orgasm with her eyes open for the very first time and Cathy squirted female ejaculate for the first time from her pussy while she came.

"Good girl!" Joy said as soon as she could.

Cathy smiled and laughed at the first squirting experience she had. The orgasm was more intense than ever she had one. She wanted to do it again and gave encouragement to James who needed none to continue.

Joy's knee was tiring. She knew she couldn't continue to take the pressure that Jack was putting on it.

"I've got to change positions." Joy said.

Jack understood and quickly flipped her over on her back. He thrust his cock back into her ass and kept fucking. Joy lifted her legs up high and Jack held them as they continued to fuck comfortably on the bed.

James moved his knees over to let his cock dangle in his wife's face. Jack positioned Joy to accept her husband's cock and the four of them formed a chain of bodies linked by their sex organs.

Cathy had another orgasm and bared down to squirt. This time more fluid escaped her body and James got a face full of it with the first squirt.

"Wee, this if fun!" Cathy yelled pleased that she did better this time.

The intensity of her squirting orgasm was unrivaled by other orgasm's that she had before. She was happy to see that finger pressure on her g-spot would be sufficient to produce the more pleasurable orgasm. That meant that she really didn't need a guy to do it. Any woman could do it as well. Cathy was already making plans.

"Okay, it's time to change positions." Cathy said with great energy.

Joy was immediately worried about her knee. Cathy had already considered that. First she lay James on his back on one side of the bed and attacked him with her young body. She kissed him passionately and he held her in his arms.

She then moved down and licked his cock for a minute for no other reason than to please herself. Cathy then turned to Joy who she made lay in the middle of the bed next to James.

She put more lube on Jack's cock and put him behind Joy who she turned on her side and made Jack enter Joy's ass again from behind. She helped by holding his cock and fingering Joy's pussy until they got coupled and when they were fucking again she got James to move on top of his wife.

"Just fuck her pussy from the front. Get your leg over here on this side of Jack's legs and pound into her with that great cock of yours." Cathy said.

James was happy that Cathy liked his cock. He certainly liked her young body and all the energy she brought to sex. He was careful not to share that with Joy for the moment as he knew she would not like it if he told her that the other woman was fantastic.

James surprisingly found he could fuck his wife with another man in her ass and not have to have her on her bad knee. He knelt on one knee and put his other foot on the bed under Joy's leg and over Jack's leg. They penetrated Joy's body just fine. He was really enjoying himself and watching his wife get fucked when Cathy squatted over Joy's head and pressed her pussy into the face of the doubly penetrated woman.

Joy lapped at Cathy's pussy and moaned with all the fucking she was getting. Jack was ready to come about the same time James did only slightly ahead of him. Joy loved their timing because it gave her enough time to thoroughly enjoy the warm sperm filling her ass before she enjoyed the feeling of her husband's sperm filling her womb.

Cathy had an orgasm next and this time squirted her clear ejaculate into Joy's mouth and face. It ran down her chin and neck and the women giggled for just a moment when it happened. Joy was surprised by the timing but reached up to caress her friend and share the intimate moment with her.

They had become good friends while Joy had the many sessions at the clinc but this inimate moment made them closer than ever.

Joy hugged whoever was close enough for her to reach as the men deposited their life giving seed in her body. Everyone was deeply loved for the moment and Joy let them all know it by moaning for them sharing her pleasure with her voice.

The men pulled out of Joy's well used body. Cathy quickly moved down to lap up all of the cleanest seed from James in Joy's sweet pussy. Jack went to the bathroom to clean up and brought back a wet towel for Joy.

Cathy finished what she wanted from Joy's pussy and cleaned her ass with the towel then lay on top of her for several minutes just holding her host in her arms until it was time to go home.

"I really appreciate you having us over for such a fun time. I particularly liked learning to squirt. Who taught you that?" Cathy asked.

"I learned it at Mike's house when Michelle and Cheryl were there." Joy said.

"They were all there?" Cathy asked feeling hurt that Mike had never invited her over to a party at his house when women were there.

Cathy hid her feelings and vowed to make Mike include her someday in one of his more intimate parties when it included women. She loved his big cock in her body but surely wanted to have pussy in her mouth when he did her. She decided to let him know what she wanted. She knew Mike would approve since he was bi himself he could appreciate the situation.

"They also taught me how to take a cock in the ass and now I can't imagine fucking with out doing that too." Joy said and reached her hand out to James who took it in his and sat down with her on the side of the bed.

"You have both been perfect hosts. I'd like to thank you for the nice evening." Jack said and held out his hand to shake James' hand.

The two men shook hands. Jack felt awkward leaning over to give Joy a kiss. She realized he couldn't easily reach her and pushed Cathy to make room for him.

Cathy rolled off of the bed and gathered all of her clothes. She made sure she gathered up her dirty dildo and harness for use on Jack later. Jack gave Joy a kiss and she rubbed her hands on his nice chest.

"Thanks for coming back to find us at the bar. I don't know what we would have done without you tonight." Joy said truly grateful that she brought another man home to join her and Cathy.

"I'll show you out." James said and grabbed a robe to cover himself as he saw their guests out.

Joy smiled and lay on the bed for a few minutes as Jack and Cathy dressed and James showed them out the front door.

When James came back into the bedroom Joy was in the shower. He joined her and they kissed and cleaned and dried and went back to bed. This time they got under the covers and held each other tightly.

"I can't think of a single thing to do that we didn't already do tonight." James said to his lovely well meaning wife.

"There will be time in the morning before we have to go get the kids. Something will come to us I'm sure. Let's just sleep on it." Joy said.

Joy closed her eyes with visions of wild sex parties sometimes including James. She pondered what it would be like to join a sex club or find some wife swapping couples online. The images of what happened that evening stayed with her for a long time.