All Comments on 'Pianoman'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TimothyMTimothyMabout 10 years ago
slow and sensual music

I liked the contrast between the soft piano playing and the intense sex, and in the background always the sad things in his life hovering and his unfulfilled needs making our hearts ache for Matt. And then, just when he has resigned, the chance of love comes.

Short but sweet - good luck in the contest.

nanobotnanobotabout 10 years ago
hubris

Hope is a light that burns bright within any prisoner. Love is the light that shines in your lonely darkness. As long as there is fuel, there will always be fire. Thanks for the warmth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

That was good

poshposhyposhposhyabout 10 years ago
good

i just dint know why you hd to have a slut as pianist......

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 10 years ago
"I saw my world collapsing."

*clutches hands together over heart*

Five stars.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsabout 10 years ago
not my usual stuff

but originality is the name of the game here. different and sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Casey 1988

I liked the story. At first I thought you were ending it in one page which would have made for a more awkward story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very nice!

But who was that other man, and why did Enrique have him pass over the napkin and new room number? It could have fallen apart so easily!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

So sweet. Would love more of their story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3025 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...