Pick Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asked, "What do you have to do for your plane today?"

"Well I am going to borrow your phone if I may and call and see if I an find a tire for my old bird." Then I will have to find a rental car and take the tire out and change it."

"We can use my car."

"Thank you, but I have ulterior motives. I will leave the rental car out there and take you back to Ocala with me. I am afraid to leave either my old girl or my new girl. I am afraid either one of them might get stolen from me."

"I love your plan, some one might strip the old girl, I want you to strip me. You get on the phone, over there, and I'll fix breakfast so we can get on the road. I am worried about your plane too."

Buck found a used tire in Opa Locka and had them hold it for him. He called the airfield and checked on his plane. He talked to a mechanic and asked him to jack the old bird up and to be ready to change the tire about noon. The guy said there was no problem. Buck made several more calls and turned to find Lucy watching him. She said breakfast was ready.

They ate a nice breakfast and got the kitchen cleaned up. Lucy liked the way Buck pitched right in and washed while she dried and put things away.

"I like to leave every thing as clean and neat as I can, I hate leaving things messy. It is much nicer to come home to a clean place."

"I agree, however my place may not be up to your standards. I got up at three yesterday morning and thought I would be home before dark."

"I have been in bachelor's pads before, I don't expect too much. What a man thinks is neat and clean doesn't always please a woman."

" Well, my Dad lives with me off and on. I just blame it all on him."

"Sounds like a good plan."

The rental car arrived an hour later and they picked up the tire and drove to the airstrip in the glades. The old war bird had been jacked up and the wheel and tire removed. The used tire was installed and Lucy helped Buck load the Duck with their baggage and the large cooler full of food Lucy wanted to take with them so they wouldn't have to go shopping. Buck took Lucy on his walk around inspection of the aircraft. She was surprised at the superb condition of the old plane. When they were through she said, "Buck, we have five year old jets I fly everyday that are not in as good shape as this old girl."

He smiled, "It pays to keep your girls in good shape, even baby girls."

"I am hardly a baby, but I love it when you call me that. It makes me tingle."

"This is one thing I hate about most of our war birds. You can't reach or touch your passengers."

The old Grumman checked out on run up and the R-1820 purred like a kitten. Just south of Orlando they encountered A small weather front, low clouds and light rain. Buck stayed clear of the weather and contacted the Miami Air Traffic Control Center and got an Instrument Flight Rules clearance to the Larimore Air Strip via direct. The Center had them in radar contact and vectored them around the Orlando traffic then sent them on their way. The rest of the flight was in the clouds. Lucy was supprised at how smooth and professional Buck was at instrument flight. He kept her informed about every thing he was doing, knowing that she, like most pilots was nervious about flying in an aircraft that was being flown by someone they hadn't flown with before. He told her that he was going to try an instrument approach to his field, but if they were not out of the clouds at 500 feet they would have to go to their alternate of Jacksonville. They had plenty of fuel. Lucy was getting concerned as they decended. She was not used to flying into uncontrolled air strips and she was nervious when he anounced over the Unicom frequency that they were attempting a landing at the Larimore Strip. They broke out of the clouds at 600 feet and were on the ground before she knew they were near the strip. Buck taxied to a large hanger and turned the plane to face away from the doors that were opening. He shut the engine off and waited until a man ran up with an umberella for each of them. He helped Lucy out of the plane and rushed her to the hanger. The other man helped Buck push the Duck into the hanger. Buck introduced Lucy to the older man, "Lucy this is my father, Fred Larimore, Dad, this beautiful baby girl is Lucy, I think I love her, and want to keep her, even if I don't know her last name."

Fred Larimore looked at Lucy for a minute, then looked at Buck, "Son, if looks count, she is a real keeper. Let me give you a hug and a kiss young lady, I have a feeling I am welcoming you to the family."

Lucy smiled, "Great, I love hugging and kissing handsome Larimores."

Buck grinned, "Dad she is a pilot, actually a co-pilot with the airlines, so we can talk planes and she will understand."

"This child has an Air Transport Rating, you are kidding me. Where did you meet her?"

"Well, actually she flashed her gorgeous little bottom at me along the highway and I picked her up."

Lucy giggled and said, "Mr. Larimore, that isn't exactly how it happened, I saw the poor soul walking along a dirt road, ten miles from the nearest civilization and picked him up and took him home and he cleaned up pretty good so I decided to keep him for a while."

"Dear girl, please call me Fred, and I will call you Lucy, with your permission. And I guess what actually happened is some where between the two stories, I am just glad it happened. We need a lady around here."

Buck grinned. "Look the sun is out. I'll dry off the golf cart and Dad and I will show you around the place." They rode past a large double wide mobile home and pulled up to another hanger. It contained two identical old T-6/SNJ trainers in U.S. Navy markings. They were spotless. There was also a twin engined SNB trainer in Navy markings. It was immaculate also. They saw three more hangers full of aircraft, some were wrecks and under repair.

They drove for about a 150 yards and turned in on a drive flanked by huge old oak trees with a large house at the end. Lucy stared at the house. "This is yours too?"

"Yep, Miz Lucy, this is part of the Larimore spread. That is the old ranch house, over there are the stables and barns which we have rented out because we don't have time for horses. The horse part is fenced from the rest of the place. The renters take care of the whole place on the outside as part of the rent. They are great. Never have to say a word to them about anything. They keep the place up like it was their own. Do you want to see the house now or wait till after lunch, and maybe a nap?"

Fred said, "You sick or something' boy, you never take a nap in the middle of the day?" Then he slapped his leg and laughed. Lucy dug him in the ribs and smiled sweetly at him, "I guess you don't have a lady friend or you wouldn't ask."

Buck laughed, "She got ya Dad, you see why I love her."

"Kidding aside, I do see why you love her. Please don't loose her. Drop me off at my hanger and I will see you both later. I'll probably go out for dinner."

Buck showed Lucy the mobile home and she was very surprised at how nice it was. It was spotless and even his bed was neatly made. The room and bath were immaculately clean and neat. The house was quite large and Fred's rooms were at the other end. Lucy said, " we would never know if he were here"

"He would know we are here if you scream with joy when we make love."

"Did I scream last night?"

"I don't know, I was busy."

"Mmmm, yes you were. Let's get our stuff in and we will see if we can remember what we were doing when I screamed. If we do it all over we can tell."

"I'll just buy the old fart some ear plugs if it bother's him."

"Don't talk about your dad that way, I don't like it."

"You are right, I really love him very much and he knows it. We tease each other a lot, don't think we do not love each other because we fuss, bitch, or tease."

They brought their bags in and Buck cleared several drawers in the dresser for her. There was an empty walk-in closet and an empty vanity in the bathroom for her things.

When every thing was put away Lucy pulled off her top and jeans. She walked to the door and shut it. She looked at him and pulled her panties slowly down. He was out of his clothes in a second and she saw his cock rapidly rise to a full erection. She threw her panties at him and jumped on the bed. She lay back and spread her legs. Buck accepted the invitation and crawled between her legs and buried his face in her pussy. He spread it apart and looked up at her and smiled, "Shall we start here, or do you want some foreplay?"

"I guess I am just a shameless slut but I have been wanting you all day, I can't wait any more. Please eat me and fuck me, now."

He licked the whole area around her pussy, then he parted the little folds of skin hiding her clit. He sucked on the little nub and flipped his tongue up and down over it, she grabbed his head and pulled his face harder into her pussy. He sucked and flipped his tongue harder, she squealed a little then began to shake and tremble. He felt her juices flow and spread the little pink lips as wide as they would go. His tongue darted in her love channel and he lapped up her sweet nectar. He loved the taste and smell of her arousal. She was cumming every few seconds now and he wanted to join her so he moved up over her and guided his cock to her slit were he rubbed it in her juices. Then he thrust in her hard and began stroking hard and fast. He slowed and reached and pulled her legs up over his shoulders raising her little ass some so he had a better angle. Then he resumed his thrusting. He slapped his pelvis into her ass with a loud wop, pulled out and thrust again and again and watched as she turned her head from side to side and moaned softly. She looked up at him and pulled his lips to hers. "I love you." she whispered. Another orgasm racked her body and he felt the pressure building in his loins. He knew he would cum soon. Stars flashed in his eyes and he felt the sensations flash through his body from his cock to his fingers and toes. He was as stiff as a board for several seconds then lifted off her and pulled her to his chest and kissed her and held her tight. She nuzzled his cheek and whispered, "That's exactly what I needed, now we can nap."

When they woke a couple hours later he told her to put on some shorts and a top and they would go look at the house. The golf cart was outside the mobile home and they rode to the house. It wasn't locked and they went in. Lucy noticed immediately that the ceilings were very high. There was a grand entry way or foyer and it led to a sweeping stairway. There were large rooms on either side. There was furniture covered with cloths in the rooms. One was a dinning room and the other was a parlor with a huge fireplace. Behind the dinning room was a very large kitchen. The appliances were very old types, Lucy's mind was seeing how she would change things. She grabbed Buck's hand and said, "Let's look at the upstairs." They ran up the stairs hand in hand. There were four bedrooms and bathrooms a master suite with a parlor with a fireplace, dressing rooms and a bath and twin vanities and showers. They looked at everything. The ceilings up stairs were as high as the ones below. The windows seemed very tall. Looking out they saw two smaller houses behind the main house. "Servants quarters", he explained, "Now you see why I don't live here. I would rattle around in here like a mouse on a basketball court."

"Darling it is huge but I love it. It has lots of possibilities. I would like my mother and father to see it. Poppa remodels old houses for a living and Mom works with him as a designer. He is an architect, she has a degree in interior design. I'll bet they would be able to tell you if it is usable."

"Where do they live?"

"In Tampa. I want you to meet them soon anyway." She turned and put her hands on either side of his face and looked into his eyes, "Please forgive me, I get excited about things and my mind just gallops ahead on it's own. I am NOT trying to rush you into anything. I will be perfectly happy in your double wide for as long as you will have me."

"Sweet baby girl, I can't see living without you as the biggest part of my life ever again. Life is very dull if you don't plan and dream of what you want. I dream of you in this house someday with it full of crying babies and screaming kids. Does that scare you?"

"Not a bit, if you are here with me. I would like to do some things with you first. I would love to wait five or ten years before we start a family. But if you have another timetable I will go with that. Can we just practice a while before we go for a homerun?"

"You mean practice making love until we get it right, then try for kids?"

"You got it lover."

They heard an aircraft motor start and walked to the window and saw a T6/SNJ taxiing toward the end of the strip.

"That's Pop. Watch him, he loves to work out his feelings on those old birds." The old Navy trainer stopped short of the runway and the engine run up was performed. Then it pulled on to the strip. The engine roared and the plane started it's takeoff roll. Half way down the strip the plane lifted off the grass and the wheels came up instantly. As the plane started it's climb one wing dropped, almost touching the grass. The plane continued to roll as it climbed until a complete roll was finished and it disappeared over the tops of the trees. Moments later it roared down the strip in the other direction. When it reached the middle of the strip it rolled inverted and pushed upward in the start of an outside loop, when it reached the vertical it rolled 180 degrees and continued an inside loop, at the top of the loop it did a four point 180 degree roll and the nose pushed down in an outside loop again, when the plane was headed straight down it rolled 180 degrees again completing the loop just a few yards above the ground. It disappeared over the trees at that end of the strip.

Buck pointed the way it had gone. "He'll land now, watch this."

The SNJ appeared coming fast, just above the tree tops, then when it reached the end of the strip it snapped into a ninety degree bank and the engine quit. The plane continued it's tight 180 degree turn and as it rolled level at the end of the strip the gear came down just as the plane touched down. Lucy's hands covered her mouth. The plane rolled across the grass and stopped in front of it's hanger.

"Jesus Christ, is he crazy? You can't do those things and live long."

"Lucy, he has been doing that for years. He has to prove to himself that he can still do it. I think he thinks of Mom and he really thinks it would be a grand way to go."

"That is so sad, does he date at all?"

"Oh! Yeah, he dates and has a good time but he hasn't found another soul mate like he had in my mom, he is still looking. He will not settle for less. So they all seem to be short term relationships. He has brought home some very nice beautiful ladies, but they are just not quite right. I think they fall for him, but the spark isn't there for him. I really, really wish he would find someone."

"Buck, that little show he put on would be real scary if he did it two or three hundred feet higher. At the altitudes he does it at he has cut it down to where a hiccup will kill him. Absolutely the finest precision flying I have ever seen, but at a insane altitude."

"Will you tell him that, it might mean a lot coming from you, I can tell he has great respect for you."

"Is that him coming now on the ATV?"

"Yes, that is he, you talk to him, I am going out back for a few minutes."

Fred stopped the four wheeler by the steps and climbed off and smiled at Lucy, "Hi! Young Lady, is Buck around?"

"Yes, he went out back. Can we talk for a moment?"

"Sure, girl, how can I help you?"

"I watched your little show a bit ago. I want you to know that I think it was the finest piece of precision flying I have ever seen. However I watched Buck part of the time. He is so proud of you, but I don't think that is the reason he has tears running down his cheeks and all his fingers crossed while you do it. You are scaring him to death, he doesn't want to loose you. He says you do it to prove to yourself you can still do it, suppose you are wrong, who suffers, you will likely die instantly but Buck will have to live with it. You may kill him too! I love him, I don't want him hurt. Do it three hundred feet higher at least. He will be just as proud of you if you never do it again. Please forgive me, I guess it is really none of my business."

Fred looked at her for several seconds, he nodded, "Sweetheart, you are 100 percent correct, it is a very selfish thing to do. Thank you. If you love my boy, it IS your business. Please pardon me for my stupidly."

Lucy put her arms around his neck and kissed him softly on the lips, "You are forgiven."

Buck said, "Hey! What's going on behind my back."

Fred looked at him, "Sonny, I'm trying to steal your girl. Watch your step. I love her, she just chewed me out and reamed my ass for my low flying, and made me love her for doing it. Now that is a real classy broad who can do that. Watch your six, Bubba! She is a real keeper."

"I know Dad, I love her too."

"Lucy, have you ever been in a SNJ." asked Fred. "Have you ever flown a tail dragger?"

"No to both questions, but I would love to."

"Buck, we are going to check her out in the old Texan tomorrow. Give her a handbook to study tonight if she has time. Either way we will take the two birds out tomorrow. OK with you guys?"

Lucy grinned, "Who do I fly with?"

Buck said, "I think you should fly with Dad, He is the best teacher I know. And it is hard for me to correct you. I love you and it would hurt me to yell at you."

Lucy and Buck had dinner then Lucy read the handbook. She looked at Buck and said, "Wow! Most of these systems are real archaic."

"Sure they are, these aircraft are almost sixty years old, they are true antiques."

"What are the most important things to look out for?"

"Well both our planes have what they called a 'Power Push' valve or button. You push the button which activates the hydraulic system, then engage the action you want. So to raise the landing gear you push the 'Power Push' button, then pull the gear lever up. The button turns off after a minute by its self. The other thrill is taxiing. Sitting in a three point attitude you can not see directly in front of the plane because the nose of the plane is in the way. You have to continuously make S-turns to see where you are going. One other thing is that the rudder is extremely effective at all speeds. Remember that Dad in the rear seat can't see as well as you can. You have a lever that locks and unlocks the tail wheel. Lock it when you are lined up for take off, after landing unlock it to taxi."

"Sounds like fun."

"It really is, just remember, they used to say that if you were proficient in this aircraft, you could fly anything. A number of modern pilots find the aircraft a very educational and often frustrating experience. Dad is a very good instructor. And I can tell he is already very fond of you. If you have trouble don't worry about it, you do not have to do this."

"The hell I don't, do you guys think I am going to let you rag me for the rest of my life? Get serious."

"We wouldn't do that, I promise."

"Why don't you show me some moves with your joy stick,

big guy."

"I may have one you haven't seen, come on and we'll go to bed and try and find a new one even if it takes hours and hours."

"Hurry up, I'm right behind you."

"Is that a clue of some sort?"

"Shut up and get in bed."

It was a little cool and they snuggled together kissing and caressing each other. Buck pulled the covers up over them and turned out the light. Lucy had a hold on his cock and Buck had some fingers up inside her pussy. Lucy pulled her hand away and put it on his chest and gently rubbed it. She cuddled closer to him and he felt her soft breath on his cheek. He tried to pull out of her but she reached down and held his hand there. "I love to feel you there." she murmured. They were soon asleep.