Pick Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning Buck awoke with a hot wet mouth encircling his cock. He looked down to find Lucy smiling at him. She lifted her head and said, "Just lay back and let me love you my Darling." He dropped his head to his pillow and closed his eyes. She slowly licked and kissed his cock giving special attention to the head. Her hands moved up and down the shaft in time with the movements of her mouth. Her saliva had the length of his cock nice and slippery. The exquisite feel of her mouth and tongue brought his sensations to a point where he thought all the tactile receptors in his body were concentrated on the head of his penis. The sensitivity grew to the point where he could no longer resist the ecstasy surging through his core. He gasped and stiffened, unable to control himself as his cum erupted in spurt after spurt of thick white goop into the sweet mouth of this girl.

"Mmmmm, better than orange juice any morning." She whispered. "Was it a nice way to wake up?" He reached down and pulled her up over his body. He hugged her and kissed her lips. She slipped her tongue covered with his cum into his mouth. The taste startled him at first until he realized he was tasting himself. He whispered, "I love you baby girl, I really do. Please marry me very soon. You might as well, I am never going to let you go."

"Buck, I love you too. Yes, Yes, Yes, when ever you want."

They had just finished breakfast when they heard the sound of a radial aircraft engine start up. It idled for a few minutes then roared for a moment and was still.

"Dad is up, I believe. I think he is calling you dear Lucy." Another engine sputtered to life, smoothed to an idle before it roared and was quiet. Lucy hurried back in their room and was out dressed in a blue flight suit and wore a matching ball cap with the ponytail out the back. She had a cloth jacket and soft boots. Buck ran in and dressed in jeans and a shirt and had a jacket in his hand. Lucy cleaned the rest of the dishes while he was gone.

They walked out to the two planes and greeted Fred who was checking them over. Buck smiled at his father, "We have decided to get married. We haven't set a date yet, but I doubt it will be very far off." Tears ran down Fred's cheeks as he hugged and kissed both of them. "Congratulations, wonderful, you guys just made me very happy. I think I'll do a double snap roll on take off to celebrate.. .. Just kidding, no more showing off. Lucy, dear, do you know the old fighter pilots creed was?"

"No, I heard their breakfast was a puke and a cigarette."

"Right, the creed was, 'Give me a crowd of three and I'll kill myself.' I'm not going to do that anymore, I want to hold my grand babies."

Lucy smiled and said, "That makes us very happy, Dad."

Fred turned his head and wiped a tear away and said he had dust in his eye. "Let's go flying. Your head set is in the seat of the plane Lucy, we don't wear chutes or helmets. Let Buck help you up and adjust the seat and petals for you. I think you will need an extra cushion on the seat. One is in the plane." Fred waited till Lucy was all strapped in and Buck kissed her and climbed down. Fred climbed up beside her and gave her a cockpit check out. He knew Buck had done the same thing but he wanted to be sure. He told her they were going to make a formation takeoff and do a few familiarization circuits of the area to get her oriented. Then he would land and let her taxi and take off. They would play it by ear after that. He walked back on the wing and climbed into the rear cockpit. They checked out the intercom then he coached her through starting the engine. When it was running he looked at Buck who gave him a thumbs up, his plane was running and he was ready to go. Fred told Lucy he was switching the radio on, then he checked in with Buck. Buck answered back and Fred watched Buck taxi out. Lucy was surprised at how little you could see in front of the plane on the ground. She saw why the S-turns were the only way to see ahead of the plane. Buck taxied out and held short of the strip. He did his run up to check out the engine. Fred talked Lucy through her run up. They heard Buck call Ocala tower and advise them that they would be taking off as a flight of two and would be operating below 5000 feet with their transponders on." Lucy saw Buck look at them and smile. He taxied out on the strip. Fred taxied out and stopped beside him. She thought he was way too close, there was only a few feet between the wing of their plane and the tail of Bucks plane. Buck looked at them, nodded and the noise of the engine got loud and the planes started to roll. The rumbling noise of the plane on the grass strip was loud also. Then they were air born and Fred told Lucy to press the Power push button and raise the gear. She looked and saw the gear on Buck's plane disappear in the belly. The distance between the planes remained constant as Buck started a right turn, she noticed Fred had to drop down a bit during the turn. She saw the control stick make almost invisible adjustments and she saw the trim wheels by the throttle move a number of times and the throttle it's self move back as they leveled off. She could tell Fred was making constant adjustments to maintain his position on Buck's wing. Buck looked at her and grinned, he made a hard turn away from them and climbed as he turned. There was no change in the position of their plane relative to Buck's plane. It was as if their aircraft was linked by chains to Buck's plane. She knew she would never be able to do this so effortlessly. She felt that there was no way Buck could get away from Fred being right where he was. Fred pointed out the landmarks in the area. Fred called on the radio and told Buck to take them out over the Ocklawaha and St. Johns rivers then circle back and show Lucy the main roads and the interstate highway, I-75.

When they completed the tour he told Buck he was taking the lead. He flew straight and level for a few minutes and then told Lucy she had control of the aircraft. It took her a few minutes to get used to the stick forces and rudder force needed to control the plane. He told her to do what ever she wanted to try. He was pleasantly surprised when she pulled back on the power and kept raising the nose of the plane until she felt the edge of the stall and added power to maintain her altitude. She lowered the landing gear and added power to compensate for that. Then she lowered the flaps too. More power was added. The altitude had not varied more than a few feet during the process. Fred asked her if she knew where the landing strip was. She said it was at seven o'clock at about ten miles.

"OK Sweetheart take us home, clean the plane up and go back to cruise power and descend to one thousand feet. Are you familiar with the Military Break or pitch out approach?"

"I know what it is but I have never used one."

"I'll try and coach you through it. You want to give yourself a straight in approach to the strip at one thousand feet for about two miles or so giving you a chance to locate traffic and space yourself, if necessary. You can also call the tower if one is there and generally get ready to land. Do you recall the nose high attitude you had during slow flight just before the burble occurred prior to the stall with the gear and flaps down?"

"Yes, I do."

"Great, that is the attitude we want to fly after we slow down in the pattern. We will control our speed and altitude with the power. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

You are doing great, we are at one thousand feet, about five miles out. Now when we cross the end of the strip at a thousand feet you are going to bank hard left at about 45 to 50 degrees and make a 180 degree turn maintaining altitude but slowing to eighty knots. Got it?"

"Yes, sir."

"You are doing just fine, I am holding my hands in the air over my head so Buck can see you have the plane. There is the end of the strip where you will start your turn, that's good, bring the power back. Great, Power Push and gear down, and half flaps. Good girl. Buck is on your wing grinning like a monkey. You are doing fine, now you are at the end of the strip start your approach turn, descending as you turn to roll out about fifty feet or so high over the threshold, if there was one. Add a tad of power, a little more, that's good your gear is showing down and locked, you have half flaps, your air speed is on the money. Ease back a hair on the power, you are in the three point attitude, just fly it into the ground and pull the power off when we touch down. Check your tail wheel is locked. Steady, Hey! You are good, sweetie, I love it. Back a hair more on the power, get on the rudders easily and control our heading after touch down, we are down, good landing. Buck is going around again so you can see how it looks from the ground. What did you think, nothing to it babe! You did good. turn around and head back toward the end of the strip, stay well to the left so Buck has room to land, that is the way to S-turn, very good, stop here. I guess your ears are sore from my yacking. You were very good, how did you like it?"

Lucy looked at her shaking hands and said, "That was fun, you are a very good instructor. I have never landed that way before. The landing was not smooth but you have complete control."

"Yes, girl, if you touch down on the front side of the wheels this aircraft will bounce. Often very high. That can leave you way above the ground with no airspeed and very little control over what happens next. They used to teach a full stall landing which is smoother, but is trickier. If you stall too high or too low it can be embarrassing. Safe and controlled is better than smooth."

"I loved it. The rudder is really effective isn't it. You sure go blind out the front as you touch down."

"Yeah, that is why you want to still be in your turn until just before you touch down. A long straight in is handled differently. There, Buck greased that landing, he is very good. Taxi out and hold until he is clear. When you are ready give it the power being ready to compensate for the engine torque with the rudder, holding the tail wheel on the ground for a second until you have good rudder control. Go for it, girl. Good, You have it, good, get your gear up. Ha! You forgot the Power Push! Get the flaps up too, we really rarely use flaps on take off. You are doing great, circle back around and stay at 1000 feet. You are doing great. When we get a couple miles south turn back and head in for the break. You get to do this one on your own if you think you are ready."

"I'm ready, Fred."

Lucy performed very well without comment from the back seat. The landing felt good. He had her make a touch and go then he was quite as she did two more landings.

"Lucy on this landing I want you to make a full stop and taxi over to where Buck is." When they were stopped he opened his canopy and climbed out on the wing and went forward and pulled her canopy open startling her.

He leaned in and kissed her, "Go fly, girl, it's your plane." He turned and went back and jumped off the wing and ran to the side and waved at her to go. He turned his back as she gave a burst of power to get rolling and taxied out.

He walked over to where Buck was standing. Buck looked at him, "Is she ready?"

"Son, would I be standing here if she wasn't? That's my baby girl up there too!" They watched the plane disappear in the distance. They were getting very nervous when she was out of sight for about thirty minutes. Then Fred shouted, "There she is." The plane was coming fast and low over the trees. As it passed them it did a perfect slow roll, then disappeared over the trees at the other end of the strip.

They looked at each other. She was out of sight for a few more minutes. Then she appeared inbound in the distance. The plane did a perfect pitch out and swept around and touched down with out a bounce and taxied to them. She shut the engine off and Buck was on the wing before the prop was still. He helped her unstrap and helped her out of the cockpit. He hugged her and kissed her standing on the wing. She climbed down and ran to Fred who held his arms out for a hug. Fred kissed her and stepped back. He shook his finger under her little nose, "If I ever see you pull another damned fool stunt like that again I will ground your little ass for good. You scared the shit out of us."

"Bullshit, you loved it and you know it. I practiced at a safe altitude before I tried it."

Fred laughed and grinned at her, "Right, but I thought Buck was going to wet his britches. You taught us hero men a lesson. It is much scarier from down here if it is someone you love." Buck was holding her tightly now with tears in his eyes. They all stood quietly for a moment. Then Buck stepped back and looked at his family. "Raise your right hands. Repeat after me, I promise to do no more aerobatics below 5000 feet, so help me God." They repeated the pledge.