Picked by a Pepper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sooner did I have my hands on that smooth skin than I felt her move, slowly rocking her hips back and forward on me, grinding my cock inside her. She put one hand back on my shoulder and one on the back of my head, bending back down and pulling me into a feverish kiss as if her life depended on it.

Thanks to the rain, her hands and my skin were cold to the touch, yet they seemed to slowly heat up as they came together. Her jaw worked up and down in rhythm with mine, her tongue reaching into my mouth with a renewed energy.

"Mmmmmm..." she hummed, as she began to ride me in earnest, sliding me almost out of her and then slamming back down, filling her snatch with my hard cock. Her mouth and tongue pushed my head deeper into the cushions of the couch, her lips mashing tightly against mine as she fucked me with all her strength, her tight little body crashing down on mine with a slapping sound on every stroke. She was going at a nice, fast pace up and down, and it was all I could do to keep from blowing my load inside her right then.

After a minute she broke the kiss, her tongue lingering against mine as if trying to stay inside my mouth, and leaned back, gasping for air. I put my hands on her sides, caressing the smooth skin, then took her left breast in my mouth, sucking gently on the nipple. With a sigh she ran her fingers through my hair, digging them into my head and scratching gently as she filled her sopping wet pussy with my hard cock. As the pleasure built up inside her she arched her back and moaned as I slid in and out of her sopping wet pussy. I could feel her shaking against me as periodic spasms came over her.

Suddenly she began to breathe more heavily, grabbing my shoulders and pushing me backwards. She pushed down hard, trying to take in as much of me as possible, rubbing her clit against my pelvis. Her little sighs quickened as she pushed herself furiously toward her orgasm. Her perky breasts bounced ever so slightly each time her hips crashed against mine.

I looked up into her eyes, and she smiled down at me, through wet wisps of dirty blonde hair which bobbed in front of her face as she rode me. Her pearly white teeth shone through her wide, loving grin, and her eyes burned bright with a joyful passion.

As her grin faded to a dreamy smile, she slowed her thrusts for an instant, quickly pushed aside the tangle of hair in her face with her right hand, grabbed my shoulder again and began to fuck me with renewed energy, letting her mouth open as she breathed in and out rapidly. Her moans intensified, and I could tell by the flushed color of her face that she was about to cum.

She threw her head back, tossing her hair as I put my hands on her ass and helped her push me ever deeper inside her. As she grew closer to coming she started rocking her hips on my cock again, not letting it out of her even for a moment.

Soon I could feel her pussy tighten on me as she squeezed herself around my cock. I thrust back up at her and heard her scream with pleasure, caught in the throes of a long, hard orgasm. My sensation of her moans was interrupted as my cock erupted inside her, pumping a load of warm sticky cum deep inside her.

Even as she came she kept bouncing on me, every stroke prolonging our orgasms. She was shaking, unable to control herself as waves of pleasure overtook her. I thrust back into her, shooting more cum into her wet pussy. She collapsed in my arms, her head resting over my shoulder on the couch. Her hips were still slowly, absent-mindedly rocking, sliding my dick against the cum-soaked walls of her box, milking me for the last drops of semen.

"Oh, Pepper..." I whispered as my cock finally stopped pumping sperm into her. I squeezed her ass gently.

"Ohmygod... ohh..." she said, breathing hard as her orgasm subsided. Her breasts were pressed against my chest, our bodies both covered in rain and sweat. The dusky scent of sex hung heavy in the air; we both seemed to be exhaling it, basking in the afterglow of our orgasms. Her hands were on my arms, clinging gently as if to keep me close.

We sat like this for what felt like an hour, feeling the rapid beat of each others' hearts and the heaving of our chests as our lungs struggled to catch up with the exertion of our lovemaking. Both of us were practically gulping for air.

Suddenly she was back in my face, her hands cupping my cheeks as she kissed me, rapid pecks followed by tender kisses on the lips. Her eyes stared into mine, searching my soul for some answer to a question I didn't know. But I could tell that she knew, and as I gazed into her eyes I knew that I could never settle for anyone else.

"I love you," she whispered quietly, her eyes gleaming in the low light.

"I love you too," I said, still in awe of this gorgeous creature in my lap. Her afterglow look was amazing. The immaculate lady I knew had turned into a disheveled sex goddess, yet she was still the same sweet, clean woman I remembered. She'd always given me the kindness of her heart, and now I had the gift of knowing her body too.

Her tousled hair and naked body seemed to glow in the warm light of the night skyline as she sighed lovingly at my reply. Then she turned to look in the same direction as me, saw the glowing city stretched before us out the windows, and she was laughing—we hadn't even drawn the curtains, and the entire world could have seen us stripping our clothes off and fucking each other silly on her couch.

I don't think anyone really saw us. All the nearby buildings were lit but empty at this hour, she'd had the lights dim since we left for dinner, and we were too high up to be seen from the street. Still, the thought amused us and as she turned back to me with that huge grin on her face she shook her head.

"Oh, we are so bad," she said, nuzzling me.

"I think I like it when you're bad, Pepper."

"Do you now?" she asked, sliding her pussy luxuriantly along my slowly-softening dick. I groaned. She smiled in satisfaction and tossed her hair, putting it a bit back into line.

"I never knew you had it in you—to be a bad girl."

"Always the nice one, always just a friend..." she echoed, smiling wistfully.

"Yeah."

"I've had a little crush on you for a long time. And I didn't want to go through life being all proper like I was your sister or something. I wanted you. I wanted to hold you, make love to you, stay with you." She was leaning in close, her voice a bit above a whisper, but only a bit.

"I never guessed. Honest." She really was full of surprises.

"You... must be wondering why I didn't come to you before, while we were still working together."

"You were my boss then. I don't blame you."

"It had to wait, but not because of that. I wanted to wait for the right man. And... I didn't know if you were that man. I didn't know until that moment, just now, in the parking lot. When you came out to me in the pouring rain and held me... that was when I knew."

"Oh, Pepper..." I said, taken by her words. She was gently scratching my sides with her long, painted nails. It tickled.

"I... didn't think I would want to do this right away. But I needed it."

"Did it hurt?" I asked.

She laughed. "No, no. Feeling you kiss me in the elevator had me so wet."

"Wow."

"I've waited so long for this, it was all I could do not to throw you down on one of the chairs in reception," she said, referring to the accounting desk right outside the elevators on the 30th floor. There are some really cushy chairs there, all right.

"That wouldn't have been such a good idea," I said, remembering the security cameras in that room.

"Probably not," she said languidly.

Still leaving my cock buried deep inside her, she snuggled up to me and put her head back on my shoulder. We rested for a while, the contented sighs of our breathing coming in unison, breaking the otherwise total silence in the room. Occasionally she would bring her head back up and give me a long, wet kiss, her hands running across my arms, stroking my biceps.

"Can you believe this?" she asked.

"What part of it?"

"I'm naked... I'm sitting in your lap, in my office. And I just had the most amazing sex, with you."

I blinked and she laughed, bringing her head down to nibble at my neck.

"I'm just thinking aloud, hon. Isn't it amazing?"

"Yeah," I said reverently, not knowing the words to match the occasion.

After about another half an hour of cuddling and sweet nothings she spoke, her mouth forming a mischievous smile.

"Don't you have stuff in your office?"

"Oh, shoot," I said. She was just reminding me; there's a few confidential documents in my office that I have to take with me at the end of the day. I'm not supposed to leave them there overnight.

"Tsk, tsk... breach of security."

"Screw you!" I said, grinning. It was an occasional inside joke from the old days—I would always say that when she was teasing me for doing anything bad.

"Yes, yes you did," she said, stroking my cheek and smiling. "If that's your excuse, well, it's good enough for me."

Incredulous, I half gasped, half laughed. I won't lie, the obvious double meaning in this context hadn't occurred to me. I wasn't really that kind of person--the sexual side of her, and of myself, was something I'd need a bit of getting used to after such a long friendship.

"I'll let you get to that... but you better come back, you hear?" she said, slowly sliding off me. Her wet pussy juices were all over my cock, but I didn't mind. She let me get dressed and pushed me out the door. "Hurry up," she said, laughing.

I quickly went down to my floor and stuffed the papers on my desk into my briefcase. I was still a little weak-kneed from the sex and I staggered back to her office a bit slowly.

As I opened the door I was greeted with a surprise. She was sitting on her desk, her legs crossed primly. She'd put back on her open heels, which clung loosely to her feet as they swayed slightly in the air. She was still naked except for her white blouse, which she had put back on but left unbuttoned. The collar, set loose by the lack of buttoning, poked out at rakish angles, complementing her amazing face.

I could see her chest rise and fall as she breathed, still aroused by her orgasm. Her cheeks were flushed, and although most of the rainwater on us had dissipated, she still had that "wet" look about her.

She was idly flipping through a magazine and as I came in she looked up.

"Ten minutes... a little slow," she remarked, peering at me over her glasses.

I didn't really know what she was playing at so I just grinned sheepishly. "I could barely walk after what you did to me," I said. Her face lit up like the Fourth of July and she laughed, the skin around her eyes wrinkling in the most delightful way to match the huge smile on her face. Tossing the magazine aside, she leaned back on her desk, gazing dreamily at me.

Her little bony hands, their slimness accentuated by her undone cuffs, propped her up on the desk as she looked me over. I could hear her drumming her long fingers against the desk, her painted fingernails making a soft series of clicks as they touched the wood.

Her posture pulled back the fabric of her blouse, revealing her chest and the luscious curves of her breasts until just before showing her nipples. It was all I could do to stop myself from grabbing her right there; if the business world had a goddess of sex, she was sitting right in front of me.

"You're going to have to bear the consequences of showing up late," she said.

"Like what?"

"Well... for starters, I want you to eat my pussy."

"You don't even know the word pussy," I teased, amazed she'd actually said "pussy." Seriously, this girl was tripping me out. In a good way. She laughed again.

"Listen hon, I've always acted all innocent up until this evening, but I'm getting dirty for the man in my life, now that I've found him. So don't be surprised anymore. Learn to love it," she said.

She spread her legs wide, locking her heels on the armrests of the two chairs in front of her desk. The space left plenty of room for me, though, and it sure did look inviting. Her shaved pussy was still red and puffy.

"Now, those clothes you have on, they just aren't appropriate for this occasion..." she said, grinning.

I dropped my briefcase and coat and walked up to her, putting my hands on her bare sides and feeling her soft, creamy skin. I could get used to that.

"If you want something done--"

"Do it myself?" She grabbed me by the shirt, her fingers reaching to unbutton it as her head came up to meet mine in a soft kiss. I closed my eyes and she slid the shirt off my shoulders and got to work on my pants. Again, she spared nothing, pulling my pants and boxers down together.

"You really can't take that part slow, can you," I whispered into her ear.

"Maybe it's just the novelty of the whole thing," she whispered back, putting her hands on my cock and laying the other on my chest. "God, you're hard as nails."

"Maybe it's just the novelty of the whole thing," I mimicked. She giggled.

"Of us together, making love..." she crooned, smiling happily up at me. "We'd better get used to that too huh?"

"Yeah. I think it might take a while for that to happen."

"Me too. Now... I'm sooo wet, can't you help a lady out?"

I laughed and bent down, kissing her on the neck and using my mouth to play with her necklace a bit before putting my hands on her breasts and gently pushing aside her blouse a little bit to get at her nipples. I slowly flicked my tongue out and ran it along the areolas, sucking gently as I reached the middle. Then I slowly got on my knees, kissing my way from her narrow cleavage down her tummy and then down between her legs.

She wasn't kidding about how wet she was, and as I ran my tongue around her pussy lips I could feel the sticky juices all over. All the stories I'd heard about bad-tasting pussy weren't true for her—her package was clean as can be and her juices, while not exactly ambrosia, tasted a little bland but sweet. I loved it. It felt good to eat her out—I'd dreamt of that too, but the real thing blew away all my wildest fantasies.

I wasn't entirely sure what she wanted, but intuition has its way of guiding us in eating a girl out. I licked her pussy from top to bottom and then started to work my way towards her clit, teasing the luscious folds of flesh with my tongue as I neared it. She squirmed and put a hand on the back of my head, trying to push me deeper. I began to suck gently on her clit and as I looked up past her flat tummy and luscious breasts I could see her looking down at me, her mouth half open as she sighed with pleasure.

I kept going at her for a few minutes, slowing down whenever I sensed she was about to cum.

"Ugh, you just won't finish it, I know you're doing it on purpose," she groused, her words punctuated by groans as I nibbled away, toying with her clit.

"Maybe I am," I said, lifting my head and smiling at her.

"That's it... you're in trouble now," she moaned.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah... I'll only let you off the hook if you make love to me again," she said, grinning daringly at me.

"Oh, god," I said. We were still a bit short of breath from the first time.

"Come on, man up. Got to give your little lady what she wants," she chided playfully.

"What does she want?" I asked.

"She just told you," she said, smiling.

"She'll have to be more specific," I pressed, daring her. I loved exploring her dirty side, hearing this woman tell me her desires.

"She wants you... to lay her out on her desk, put your dick in her pussy and fuck her brains out," she said, giggling a little self-consciously.

"Well, that's quite the demand she's making, but I guess I'll do it for her this one time."

She grinned and lay fully back on the desk, pulling her shirt back to keep her breasts exposed. I stood up and bent over her, letting her guide my quivering cock back inside her with her hand. She exhaled deeply as I penetrated the soft folds of her pussy and enmeshed myself in her. I grabbed her thighs and began pumping her.

"Oh, wow," she gasped.

She was soaking wet inside and I felt little friction as I fucked her quickly, trying to fulfill her wish. Her arms bent backward as she gripped the edge of the desk behind us. Her head and breasts shifted a little with every stroke. She seemed to be relishing the sight of my hips colliding with hers, pushing my cock fully into her pussy with a satisfying smack.

"You have no idea how hot you look right now," she whispered, reaching out a hand to touch my side. I don't really know what women like about guys' torsos and muscles, but apparently I had enough of what she wanted.

"Are you kidding me? You should see yourself," I said, standing up on my toes and bending over to kiss her as I humped her pussy even harder.

She kissed me back, her hands on my head again, then gently scratching at my back. With one hand she slapped my ass, egging me on. I laughed and gave her an extra hard stroke for it. Then she gently pushed me back into a standing position and lay back again, letting me take the lead. I sped up my strokes, my dick becoming almost a blur as it slammed in and out of her. Her pussy was fully red and engorged and I could tell she was about to cum. Her moans of pleasure seemed to interrupt each other.

"Take me on the floor," she said. "I want to look in your eyes when I cum."

I put my arms around Pepper and gently picked her up, then knelt down and laid her on the floor of her office. Her body sank a little into the plush peach-colored carpet. I began to slowly push in and out again. She pulled me into the missionary position, wrapping her little hands around my head and kissing me on the lips as I continued to pound her pussy.

I could feel her hard nipples graze my chest as I fucked her, slowing down to a gentle, sensuous pace, letting her savor every inch of me. Her thighs wrapped around my pelvis as she locked her legs with mine, pulling me deeper inside her. The thin leather straps of her open heels scraped gently against my skin.

"Oh, fuck me, oh shit, I'm going to—ohh..." she sputtered as I sped up my strokes, pushing her into her second orgasm. Her body stiffened abruptly as her hands dropped to my shoulders, the soft fabric of her blouse sleeves rubbing against the muscles of my bare arms. She was moaning out loud, bucking her hips back against me.

Suddenly I felt a surge in my body and I knew I was going to cum too. With a groan I thrust deep into her and my cock began to spurt more of my hot cum into Pepper. She seemed to get off further on my orgasm, arching her back and thrusting her hips up against me. I continued to fuck her, filling her with my seed. Her eyes were the only part of her body that stayed perfectly still. They stared straight into mine. It wasn't just sex. It really felt like we were sharing a deeper connection than we ever had before through what we were doing.

Our moans grew fainter and as we came down from our orgasms she exhaled, blowing a stream of air into my face. We were both sweating from the exertion so I felt a nice chill from the air rushing past. I kissed her on the lips, rocking my hips with my dick still inside her. Her head was slightly tilted as she smiled, breathing heavily and swallowing rapidly. I could feel her chest heaving under me, her lungs grasping for air to fuel her pounding heart.

"Wow... that was amazing," she said.

I just stared at her. It was the most amazing thing ever.

We lay there for a few minutes, savoring the feeling of my cock inside her warm pussy and looking at each other. Then she looked around and laughed.

"I remember the first time I came up to see my office, right after we got hired," she said.

"Oh, what about?"