Picked by a Pepper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was so... formal. From whoever was in it before. Like some East Coast college president's office. I could never imagine having sex with you in there. Had to change everything."

"You mean..."

"Oh yeah. I've fantasized for a looong time about doing this, even if I never wanted to try until tonight," she cooed, putting her hands on my back and massaging me.

"You're silly," I said, kissing the tip of her nose.

"I'm exhausted, is what I am," she said, winking at me.

"Wonder why."

"No idea," she said, staring dreamily up at me.

I reluctantly pulled out of her. We both exhaled as I did, and I instantly missed the feeling of being inside her. As we stood she put her arms around me again, pressing her naked body against mine.

"I really don't want to go home right now," she said, smiling.

"Me neither," I said, touching my forehead against hers and looking at her.

"Want to spend the night at my place?" she asked.

"Sure, why not," I said. Her condo was a fair bit nicer than mine, if only because it benefited from a woman's touch.

"Lovely," she said, her hand coming down my back.

"Well, we'd better get dressed then."

"Shame, isn't it?" she said with a grin.

"I know it," I replied, feigning sadness.

"I'm going to need a shower when we get there... you can tag along."

"An offer I can't refuse."

We got dressed with some reluctance, took our things and left her office. As we stepped into the elevator I looked at her again. She'd been naked, pinned with her legs spread under me on the floor of her office begging me to make her cum just 15 minutes ago. It had been mind blowing, yet somehow, looking at her, I didn't need to see that side again just yet. She was beautiful the way she was now too. My little lady.

She was leaning to one side against the wall of the elevator in a way that made her skirt cling to her leg on one side and kick out on the other. Her purse was hooked on her left arm by her bent elbow, and her disheveled hair was brought (mostly) back into order by a hurried combing. She'd put on her little black fur-trimmed coat and her leather gloves, and her right hand cradled a long umbrella. I could hear her heels clicking on the floor as she hummed "La Vie en Rose" absent-mindedly, staring at the ceiling. She noticed me staring at her and beamed at me, her pearly teeth radiant and her cheeks still a bit flushed.

Our long years of friendship had prepared us for this day. The sex had been good on its own, but what had made it truly amazing was that it wasn't just any girl I was making love to, it was the love of my life. I knew Pepper's quirks; her likes and dislikes, her hopes and fears, and now, every inch of her gorgeous body. I walked over to her and put my hands on her sides, sliding them a bit under her blouse to feel the soft skin of her tummy. She smiled, leaned forward and brought her lips to mine for one more loving kiss. As the elevator doors opened, I looked into her eyes and finally felt the same certainty that had come to her in the parking lot: We were made for each other.