Picking up Sis(-in-Law) Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ninja-mon
ninja-mon
159 Followers

I held her dress as she slipped into it, and I zipped it up the back. Perfect timing. 7:50 PM. I went to the family room and turned the remote mike on, and headed outside. Being the fall season, it was already dark, but luckily, it was unusually warm.

At exactly 8:02, Bart pulled into the drive and parked in front of the house. He got out of his car (a BMW) and stepped up on the porch. Before he could ring the bell or knock, Lori opened the door and he stepped inside. I was at a window where I could see into the foyer.

She went into his arms easily and they kissed for what seemed like a very long time. His hands slid down to Lori's ass, stroking, finding the straps of her garter belt under her dress. He hiked the hem of her dress up, and from the rear, I watched as he caressed my wife's ass, framed by the straps of her garter belt. I headed for the back of the house and turned the video camera on just as they walked into the room.

She walked to the center of the room, in the perfect position for the camera. He followed, and kissed her again. Hard. Then, he turned her around and unzipped her dress, shoving it off her shoulders. It fell to the floor, pooling around her spiked heels. Execept for her garter belt, stockings and high heels, she was naked. It was a breathe-taking sight, not lost on Bart or myself.

Her nipples were hard, and as the camera recorded every detail, he kissed her breasts, taking each nipple into his mouth in turn. The sound was working perfectly, and picked up her loud moan.

Lori kissed him, and then responded to the pressure he was putting on her shoulders. She went to her knees in front of him and unzipped and unbuckled his pants, sliding them down his legs, along with his underwear.

His cock was just as she'd described it to me many times before. Long - about eight inches, and thick. Circumcised, really a pretty nice-looking cock, very similar to mine. As I was contemplating all of this, I zoomed the camera in just in time to see a drop of pre-cum form in resoponse to my wife's stroking motions.

She leaned forward and her tongue swiped across the tip, capturing the glistening drop of fluid. Then, as Bart moaned loudly, she took his cock quickly, almost two-thirds of it disappearing in her mouth. The view finder on the camera was filled with just her lips and his hard dick, so I backed it off to take in her whole face. She had a lustful look on her face as she sucked him off, obviously enjoying every moment.

I again backed off the zoom to take in all of my wife. Her nylon-clad legs, high heels, hard nipples brushing across Bart's thighs, his cock plunging in and out of her mouth. It was more of a face-fuck than a blow job, that's for sure.

When he tried to take hold of her head, she realized that his hands were blocking the camera's view, so she quickly moved them. "Not so rough, Bart," she said, and quickly replaced her mouth on his dick.

As he obviously approached hip point-of-no-return, she stopped again, and asked, "Can you still cum twice, Bart?"

"Oh, yeah, Baby, no problem!"

"Then.... cum!" Her mouth took just the head in, and she frantically stroked his cock-shaft. I zoomed the camera in close, and as he started to shake and moan, she backed off, so that the head of his cock lay on her tongue, just outside her wide-open mouth.

As she slowly jacked his cock, stream after stream of hot cum pumped into her mouth, and the camera got every spurt! I quickly backed off just a little, and you could see every detail of Lori's throat as she swallowed her mouthful of his cum. At that exact same time, I let go of my first load of cum, sprayng it all over the side of the house!

He pulled her to her feet and kissed her passionately. Then, they moved just a few feet to the side and sat on the couch. Just as Lori engineered it, they were facing the camera. They kissed for a few minutes, with Bart stroking Lori's nyloned legs. He moved quickly upward, spreading her legs so he could get to her gaping pussy.

With her legs spread wide, he stroked and fingered her hot sex, causing her to buck and moan loudly. He quickly moved to his knees in front of her and kissed his way up from her knees, past the tops of her stockings, to her pussy. He sucked and licked it, driving her mad with lust.

After just a few minutes, he was rock-hard again, so he kicked his pants off and moved up between her legs. Again, the camera was in the perfect location to record the exact instant his cock slid into her wet, gaping pussy. She took all of him in, her feet, still in nylons and high heels, hooking behind his ass, pulling him all the way in.

They fucked wildly for several minutes, first slow, then speeding up to where I doubt even the camera could keep up. In no time at all, they were both ready to cum, and Bart, gentleman that he was, made sure that Lori got off first. Her nyloned legs gripped him tightly, and she bucked her ass upward, insuring full penetration as she came, quivering like Jell-o!

Right behind her, Bart pistoned in and out of her at lightning speed, pumping his second load of the last half-hour into my wife's hot body.

Their act of lust complete, they sat for a few minutes as Bart told Lori that she was still the best he'd ever had, and that he'd love to have another opportunity for a repeat performance. She just said, "Maybe...." and stood up to put on the robe she'd placed there earlier.

Bart got dressed, and they made for the front door, exactly 48 minutes after he'd arrived. As soon as he was gone, I made for the family room where Lori was waiting for me on the couch, the robe on the floor. Her well-used pussy was wet and open, and I slid down beside her.

First, I kissed her, my tongue tasting the tart remnants of Bart's first load of cum. She moaned loudly as my fingers probed her gaping pussy, drenched with love-juice. Her hands put pressure on my chest, and she guided me to a kneeling position in front of her, between her widely spread legs.

"Eat me, Rick! Taste Bart's cum. Taste his cock! she groaned, as I slid my mouth over her creamy sex.

"Oh, yesssss! Suck it! Suck my pussy!" I did, loving the taste of another man's cum in my wife's well-used pussy.

I ate her until she came twice, and then she went to her knees beside me and sucked me to my second cum of the last hour. Then, I went out and retreived the camcorder, and hooked it up to the TV. We cuddled on the couch for a long time, just watching the video, slow-motion, normal speed, and talking.... about our next escapade.

"You know, Rick, it's not really fair that I have all the fun," she observed. "What if I gave you a green light with Debbie? Do you think you could get her to fuck you.....?"

ninja-mon
ninja-mon
159 Followers
12