All Comments on 'Pickup at Interstate Rest Stop Ch. 01'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
IgorovichIgorovichabout 20 years ago
Not Sure

This is an interesting story line. My only problem with it is that if I put myself in John's place, I would probably find myself giving them the money and not taking the sex.

Now, I realize that this is fantasy, but it certainly could happen. I have seen many couples in similar situations my self. Because of the hesitancy of Crystal, I do not see her having a very good time. Nor do I see her enjoying the middle of the night fuck. Maybe she changes her mind/attitude during the following week after they get to know JOhn.

If there is a sequel I will add a comment on it. But right now, I do not find the sex particularly hot nor the situation particularly satisfying for me, John or Crystal.

Good luck in future writings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Pretty good for a first time author

An ok effort for a first time author. Imagine my surprise when I checked out Vic and discovered he has written like two dozen stories here. Obviously, he needs some feedback.

I agreed with the previous reviewer. The couple are just too nice and down on their luck to take advantage of them even if they are sort of willing. But it's hard to tell. All three characters are really just cardboard cutouts, not realistic characters at all. It would be ridiculous to point out story flaws when the characters are so wooden to begin with.

Vic, quit posting any more stories and instead use the time to learn some character development. If we believe in your characters, we'll cut some slack on story line.

Eric

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
wagon tongue

I actually had a similar experience at a rest stop in Texas. The poor guy and his three month pregnant wife, and a dog. They had been mugged. They had to get to a new job in Phoenix. We drove to the next exit, refueled and got sandwiches. My car was air-conditioned so the wife rode with me, while he followed, all the way to Arizona. It's strange but there was never even any thought of sex. I got a real satisfaction out of helping and would not trade that experience for anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wow

I loved the story. I just took it asa fantasy story and I imagine lots of guys drivig long hours cross country woud imagine finding them selves in similar circumstances.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
good start

Making the best of a bad situation. I think the three have the makings of a very nice relationship. This is a situation that could be very bad if the couple turn out to be bad asses.

I doubt that would happen though ,since John was the one who suggested the extension of their arrangment. I like it a hell of a lot more than the cuckold wife slut cheating stories. A wimp husband eating a lovers cum, and a ban by the Mdom lover for the husband to ever fuck his wife again. Joe seems like he is the dom in his wife's life. She even had to get permission from Joe to kiss John, and to have an orgasm.

A few spelling mistakes, but all in all ,a very good sory. I agree with the other poster on character development, but this is damned good for a first time author.

Years ago I paid an old gals bail to get her out of jail on a drug charge, and I ended up getting some of the best pussy I ever got in my life. Her hubby was in the pen. She was destitute, and was selling pot to make a little money on the side, got caught, and ended up in the can.

I was there at the right time. she told me she needed a place to stay, and she moved in with me for a month while my wife and I were separated. I got rid of my "middle aged crazies" with her, my wife and I wen back together, and my pussy went to jail for a year.

It was good for all concerned. i think I even learned to eat pussy, and make love more proficiently from her. My wife was the beneficary of that learning experience.

I heard later that she and her husband cleaned themselves up, and are now good citizens. that was 22 years ago.

Gary

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
I don't know!

Not a real realistic story even for fantasy. I think that she was a whore and he was her pimp. Especially when he told her to be extra nice and maybe she would get extra money. Also whores don't like to kiss. If they were for real and needed the money so bad, why didn't he blow the truck drivers for $20 a piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
An innovative plot line

This is a well written story, though the characters could have been developed in more depth. I do wonder if Vic5 was using the somewhat cardboard characters in this first chapter as a test to see if he had enough interested readers to make the further development of the story worth pursuing.

Things like the couple's breakdown do happen and sometimes you just have to do things you wouldn't normally contemplate, so the plot line isn't far fetched. Plus there's plenty of room left for many lines of development. Vic5 might also want to review his use of langage during the sex scenes, they need to be a bit more engaging in future episodes. However, given the situation of a first time in a embarrassing situation, the mild tone of the sexual encounter might be appropriate. There were a few spelling mistakes, but nothing a spell checker would catch, being real words in their own tight, so more effort in proof reading would help.

I'm looking foreward to seeing how Vic5 develops this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good Story

I really enjoyed the first part of this story. I can not believe that this is the first story the author has written.

I look forward to the next parts and further stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
minor de-tale

uuuggghhh, so where was john's steady during this week of his vacation. (can't believe nobody asked before this)1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I agree with Kentucky that this was innovative.

I thought the dialog was was a bit stilted and I find her husbands interactions a bit strange.

Although this was a long time ago, a sequel would be interesting.

Regards, Jack

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Not realistic to stay with him for another week

Just to give him free sex, so I only gave it 3***s.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Prostitution

Just a whore, paying for.had money. With a husband with a woman's name, you have found a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Entertaining. Original. Erotic.

Ed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous