All Comments on 'Pickup'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Pirate TregarePirate Tregareabout 17 years ago
Fun romp !

and a funny ending ! Nicely done.

MrMudd22MrMudd22about 17 years ago
what's up?

Well written, fun story though the dialect & vocabulary seemed a bit at odds with eachother.

FISHINGDUDEFISHINGDUDEover 16 years ago
Fun for all!

Nicely written story,enjoyable.Will be reading more of your work,Steve

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
a fun quick read

light hearted reading, I didnt mind it all. Nice twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Should have

You should have had her do a DP that would be what I would charge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I would have to say...

I would have to say well written. The beginning has a nice hook and as always your body is well formed and perfectly conditioned with sexy scenes that pull the mind into the situation like watching a movie. I must disagree with whoever wrote that you should have put a double penetration scene in. You've written many stories that include many different sexual situations, and it would be difficult for me to suspend my disbelief if every story you wrote had one particular sexual act over and over again, especially one with which most women are not comfortable with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ass fuck

What's with no ass fuck, y'all? I want to see this little lady air tight! Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

story TAGS