All Comments on 'Picture Imperfect'

by Badwolf123

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Thanks for a good read.

curioussscuriousssalmost 13 years ago
An interesting little twist...

...to a decent story.

Emotions and actions well described and Tim 'got it!'

Thanks for the read - I look forward to your next story.

N

katibkatibalmost 13 years ago
More than OK

Interesting and worth reading.

Badwolf123Badwolf123over 12 years agoAuthor
Yes, I read them ....

As I say, I like getting comments - both positive and negative. It's how we improve as writers. So, she was indeed drugged (as opposed to druged). I left out the raw details of her evening - I left it to the reader's imagination to fill in the details. My thoughts were along the lines of she went out with some of her friends (work colleagues or something), Adam got chatting to the group, spiked her drink and ...

If you think that's a big hole, then it's a fair cop. I don't but I do value your opinion. I'd be interested in the views of others ...

Thanks for taking the time to comment

BW

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
Nice story!

Nicely told. Might like to read about what Tim's mum does, though.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 11 years ago
I was a bit confused

I figured it out, after rereading a few sentences, but I think there could have been one or two more sentences near the end about how she told Tim about Adam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bad on to many levels

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I gave it a full 4 stars ...

... It was a good story well written and thought out, with a happy ending! Maybe I should have clicked 5 stars. Panther fan.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

If you are going to use the drugged excuse, then you need to have the "victim" much more out of it than that.

You have her and her memories way too lucid for it to be an excuse. Not to mention the "best sex of her life"

Just as "I was drunk" is bullshit. If the memories are that lucid, and the wherewithall to have and remember the best sex she ever had, than the cheating cunt was the equivalent of high and/or drunk.

She had every reason to feel guilt, and her betrayal should be felt deeply since even a bit high/stoned she still made the choice to be a cheating cunt.

I am not saying he HAD to throw her cheating ass out, you did not give us enough of what the cheating cunt did to confess and amend.

No you wrote her a complete pass. And not only that wrote some damn racism ending that had nothing to do with the story until the end.

Meh.. mediocre at best.

Best positive of the story is that it was short.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Would have liked it better

This was a great outline and was worthy of a far more in depth story.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
Good on Him & Her.

I’m glad it worked out.

Terrific writing, as usual. Nice twist at end... as usual. LOL.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
Oh, I did have to read the last few paragraphs again.

I was a bit confused... “wait. What? She’s still with... (go back a few paragraphs, reread for clarity)... Tim? She must have told him about... no, it didn’t say she him about Adam... well, at least at first. Did Mom tell Tim first or did she? If she did, did Tim get pissed? Kick her out of the flat? Or was Tim slow to anger, then Mom told him about Dad and Adam, thus fixing things? If Mom told him first (when they did the visit), did Tim immediately go to her and get her away from Dad? Was there a fight with Dad? Or did he go through the dinner with a false smile pasted on his face, then on the drive home it all came out? Did they start talking together at the same time? Or did they wait until they got back to the apartment? Hmmm...Tim had to be upset a little about this. If so was it because she didn’t tell him, or the actual sex/infidelity? Did they fight and Tim leave to cool down, getting drunk at a bar? Maybe spend a night or two at a Hilton? Or did they argue/fight and eventually resolve things and have awesome make up sex that night? Hmmm...”

It seems you went from A-B-C-D-E-F...P-Q-R-S [skip] X-Y-Z

I guess that’s not purposefully left as a puzzle???

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Wow… great read. Haven’t read a story about old fashioned prejudice in a while. Very good read… I enjoyed this one a lot. Thank-you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous