All Comments on 'Picture Perfect'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well done!

Another great story from my favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I second that,

another fine submission from a wonderful writer

matriarchmatriarchabout 19 years ago
What can one say....

Every time I read a new CT story, I know I will not be disappointed, and yet every time, you manage somehow to raise the stakes a little bit higher, lifting the standard with every piece of writing.

Superbly written, the build up was perfect in length and mood, leading to a sex scene that was delicious and tender, but hot as hell!!

I bow before an acknowledged mistress of her craft.

davidwattsdavidwattsabout 19 years ago
amazing

A wonderful story from beginning to end. Thank you.

rgraham666rgraham666about 19 years ago
As always

an excellent story.

Well imagined and described characters, a good plot and very hot sex.

Good one, Colleen

manysinnzmanysinnzabout 19 years ago
Fantastic!

You're definitely my favorite author on Literotica. I love how you develop the story so that by the time the sex scene has happened, the reader feels like he/she knows the characters. Your stories don't drag, though, because you also add in a little spice along the way. All of your stories have interesting story lines that enhance the filthy sex your characters have. Thanks for this and all of your stories.

Best Wishes,

"Manysinnz" on Literotica.

Sevensinnz@yahoo.com

feelingbravefeelingbraveabout 19 years ago
What's to Say

Every time I see your name I know I'm going to be impressed. Another superb story in every way shape and form.

RumourRumourabout 19 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you as always for another wonderful story and for sharing your talents

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaabout 18 years ago
Another Gem

Like everyone else, I can't get enough of your great stories Colleen. I loved the characters. Helen and Dana were both sexy and sensual, yet human with flaws, frailties and fears. It was great to see what I perceived as both of them finding a true love and soul mate in the end, and not just a "body" like Roz was always looking for. Each one of your stories is totally different and a rare treat and I thank you for posting all of them.

rover5520rover5520about 12 years ago
Lovely story.

Sweet Colleen,

Another wonderful story-I so love your lesbian love stories,there's a purity which is rarely found elsewhere.

Regards and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A nice change

Wonderfully different from those jump-into-bed-at-the-drop-of-a-hat stories.

Lexie

woodseaveswoodseavesover 5 years ago
beautiful and sensitive

What a superb story, written with much feeling and sensitivity. I love the way you relate the passage of Dana's thoughts about her professor - her yearning, her earnestness, her self doubt. She seemed to come alive in the words. Even though you write in the third person, I could easily believe there was a little bit of you in Dana.

billie babkabillie babkaover 2 years ago

I wish I could write as well as you do, I envy you your talent. And I envy the characters in your stories. Your writing brings them to life and brings the reader into their minds, and their emotions. By reading your stories I learn and enjoy; that is a wonderful combination.

I know these are old stories, so I am not sure you will ever read this, but I just wanted to praise a mistress of the art. Thank you.

woodseaveswoodseaves9 months ago

The tragically late Colleen Thomas was one of the greatest of all writers who generously posted on Literotica, and "Picture Perfect" is an absolute masterpiece.

For those who would like to keep a tangible version of her stories, a collection of her work is available from a number of well known outlets.

I just wish she was still with us and continuing to captivate us with her creative mind and her magical pen.

RIP Colleen

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous